The Biden Administration

433,401 Views | 5465 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by James Henderson
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Since the TDS crowd is but Trump-ing Biden's colossal failure in Afghanistan, I felt this fit here.

Mehhh, two different things. I don't blame Trump on this....can't speak for the others, but my point was I think he's probably thanking his lucky stars right now that he didn't implement his complete withdrawal and end up with a Taliban over-run on his hands.
And I don't think anyone has argued that Biden hasn't screwed this royally...or that, in some degree, Trump probably would have done many of those things better. But keep tilting at windmills.

The second point....again, who's arguing that twitter is right in the way it polices its forum? you bring up one example, there are probably thousands of similar ones where it makes absolutely no sense -- or is even scary. No arguments there.
packgrad
"Keep tilting at windmills"

Lol. Sure thing message board guy. You're a hero!
packgrad
BBW12OG
Here is one of many images that will ensure the lefties are out of power in 2022 and 2024.. .enjoy comrades. Unless you totally dissolve the U.S. Constitution, which you are trying to do, it took you 8 months to prove to everyone with half a brain how you lefties care about nothing but power and owning the Conservatives.

Stay hidden and ignore the facts. Nothing you an say is worth its' weight in salt anyway. You bring nothing of substance to any discussion other than..."but, but, but Trump...."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
packgrad said:

And you're the angry message board guy. But hey, go into another restaurant that is not enforcing masking, and come back and rally about how you were a civil disobedient warrior!
Packchem91
packgrad said:

I just can't imagine the "world is ending" uproar that would occur if Trump were in Mar-a-lago and said he was closed off.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

And you're the angry message board guy. But hey, go into another restaurant that is not enforcing masking, and come back and rally about how you were a civil disobedient warrior!

I posted a reply which you ignored. Which is fine. I you can't dispute the facts you and your lefty brigade just ignore them. Notice the absence from this thread by all the SJW's and the anti-Trumpers. Their rectums are in pain from harboring their craniums the last few weeks.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I posted a reply which you ignored. Which is fine. I you can't dispute the facts you and your lefty brigade just ignore them. Notice the absence from this thread by all the SJW's and the anti-Trumpers. Their rectums are in pain from harboring their craniums the last few weeks.
LOL....any time you can work in that reference, it is funny.

BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Lol. Angry message board guy. Tilting at windmills. Throw in an intellectually dishonest comment for the trifecta.

I'm sorry masks trigger you so much, hero. Keep chasing down posters to argue with. You're doing God's work.

It would be nice if you could keep threads focused on what they're about though. So maybe keep your POS mask fixation on its thread.
cowboypack02
BBW12OG said:

damn man...
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

When all else fails, blame Trump.
Here's the thing, Trumps policy is a contributing factor in this. The issue at hand is that the Taliban were playing to win at all cost, the US policy never matched that. The best they hoped for was a draw. When that happens, you see the results you see.

Regardless of who was in office, this was the inevitable result of the war in Afghanistan.

Now, the absolute disaster of this retreat is on Biden. How he didn't recognize that this would happen is absolutely perplexing.
Actually, 20 years of listening to the Generals and war mongers, with a military industrial complex, that have been just plain wrong, is the problem!

Look at the money, lives that have been lost!! I used to be a supporter of all this crap; however, seeing all those military personnel be mangled for life has made me ask questions!

The question is: Why?

Yep. Are we or the Afghan people better off?

Biden needs to own the seriously botched exit logistics but big picture the only alternative to the Afghan government and army trying to stand on its own was never-ending US occupation.

Regardless of who was in office, this was the inevitable big-picture result of the conclusion of the "war" in Afghanistan. Our recent Middle Eastern foreign policy spanned four presidents so there is a lot of blame to go around. Maybe Trump would've done a better job with the logistics, but he was abundantly clear regarding his intent for a full exit as well.

The simple fact is that none of the policy over the last 20 years got the Afghan government or security forces anywhere close to the point where they could stand on their own. That may be a failure of US policy or nation-building execution; an indication that the country has too many fundamentalists and/or opportunists that are unwilling or incapable of accepting western style rule; or maybe simply an indication we never should've been there in the first place.
Civ, I agree... Really, we can go back 100 years and say the same thing!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

All you anti-Trumpers... you may not have liked his tone, but, please recognize he exuded strength to the world! Here's the thing, many of you and these so-called experts (generals in the military as well as the the talking heads) really don't have a DAMN clue how to deal with international affairs!!

As much as everyone thought he was a buffoon; well, here's to that buffoon showing strength and leading the right way!!!!

The **** show we have now is an absolute embarrassment!!

https://americasvoice.news/video/udhfLThbHeup5zo

As I argue all the time, two things can both be true. Trump can have caused his own issues thru his buffoonery in certain situations AND he could have run circles around Biden in how he handled international affairs. Biden is pretty clueless. He should have been defeated....even despite Covid wracking the economy at a critical time.

BTW, I'm pretty sure you were an advocate of us pulling out of Afghanistan?
Yes, I am an advocate of the endless wars; however, watch the damn video to understand how to do things!!! Don't be so... well, whatever you are...

So what would you have done differently? Summarize the video for me? I'm just not sure how anything less than a US force of strength was going to stop the Taliban from doing this
Chem, you want to sound educated; however, I ask you to spend 15 minutes watching one video. Your response? Summarize it for me. Just go watch the damn video! If you find it interesting, then watch the others from the same day.

You might actually learn something!!!!
Are you referring to the video with Peter Navarro, economist, for how we could have avoided a Taliban takeover if ANY president had done what you wanted to do, and pulled out?

XL made excellent suggestions. All I heard Navarro say was "conditions"....like the freaking Taliban was going to actually comply with those?

Look, Biden is a boob. He has royally screwed this up.....and XL points out things that could at least have minimized the impact to US interests there....but that video suggests nothing definitive that would have prevented beheadings, payback, and all the crap the Taliban is doing now, whenever the troops were withdrawn. I can appreciate the argument that it was not our fight to be there to begin with, but pulling out was going to result in disaster for the poor folks who were left behind.
Chem, this economist knows a hell of a lot more than you and I. You probably only watched the first five minutes. Also, the general context of what he and Bannon are saying is: those people advising him, in the military, just plain lied to the president, probably what they did to Biden, as well...
I actually watched the whole thing...waiting for this moment you were so caught up in. It's why I asked you to confirm if I was watching the correct interview, lol. They rambled, they both put their weiners on the table to show how important they were, they both attacked people they didn't like. I guess you could say some of those back-room politics were interesting, if slimy.
But if the point of the video was "how this could have been done better", I'm sorry, I didn't come close to seeing that.
Context Chem!!!! This video was to hopefully get you and others to watch news from a different perspective. Watch the Damn show on a regular basis and you might get a different world view. Right now, your world view is questionable...

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

All you anti-Trumpers... you may not have liked his tone, but, please recognize he exuded strength to the world! Here's the thing, many of you and these so-called experts (generals in the military as well as the the talking heads) really don't have a DAMN clue how to deal with international affairs!!

As much as everyone thought he was a buffoon; well, here's to that buffoon showing strength and leading the right way!!!!

The **** show we have now is an absolute embarrassment!!

https://americasvoice.news/video/udhfLThbHeup5zo

As I argue all the time, two things can both be true. Trump can have caused his own issues thru his buffoonery in certain situations AND he could have run circles around Biden in how he handled international affairs. Biden is pretty clueless. He should have been defeated....even despite Covid wracking the economy at a critical time.

BTW, I'm pretty sure you were an advocate of us pulling out of Afghanistan?
Yes, I am an advocate of the endless wars; however, watch the damn video to understand how to do things!!! Don't be so... well, whatever you are...

So what would you have done differently? Summarize the video for me? I'm just not sure how anything less than a US force of strength was going to stop the Taliban from doing this
Chem, you want to sound educated; however, I ask you to spend 15 minutes watching one video. Your response? Summarize it for me. Just go watch the damn video! If you find it interesting, then watch the others from the same day.

You might actually learn something!!!!
Are you referring to the video with Peter Navarro, economist, for how we could have avoided a Taliban takeover if ANY president had done what you wanted to do, and pulled out?

XL made excellent suggestions. All I heard Navarro say was "conditions"....like the freaking Taliban was going to actually comply with those?

Look, Biden is a boob. He has royally screwed this up.....and XL points out things that could at least have minimized the impact to US interests there....but that video suggests nothing definitive that would have prevented beheadings, payback, and all the crap the Taliban is doing now, whenever the troops were withdrawn. I can appreciate the argument that it was not our fight to be there to begin with, but pulling out was going to result in disaster for the poor folks who were left behind.
Chem, this economist knows a hell of a lot more than you and I. You probably only watched the first five minutes. Also, the general context of what he and Bannon are saying is: those people advising him, in the military, just plain lied to the president, probably what they did to Biden, as well...
I actually watched the whole thing...waiting for this moment you were so caught up in. It's why I asked you to confirm if I was watching the correct interview, lol. They rambled, they both put their weiners on the table to show how important they were, they both attacked people they didn't like. I guess you could say some of those back-room politics were interesting, if slimy.
But if the point of the video was "how this could have been done better", I'm sorry, I didn't come close to seeing that.
Context Chem!!!! This video was to hopefully get you and others to watch news from a different perspective. Watch the Damn show on a regular basis and you might get a different world view. Right now, your world view is questionable...
LOL. I asked you how you would have made this better since you were admittedly an advocate of a withdrawal.....you sent me to this video of angry men excoriating everyone they've ever worked with in the past, and suggesting in 2017 Trump would have gotten us out, but was lied to. And to use "conditions". Conditions...with the freaking Taliban....those guys who have never shown any semblance of good faith negotiation?

So the answer you chastised me for not watching, as the definitive way to have made this better didn't suggest a single workable solution....but now I'm the one with the questionable worldview? Got it.

BTW, is this the same source which has you so convinced that the election was wrong? And that AZ is sure to be overturned? (and presumably, several other states after that???)
packgrad
RunsWithWolves26
Honestly, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
packgrad
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

This is actually kinda funny....and probably true
BBW12OG
How many questions is Sleepy Joe going to take today?

Just joking.... the answer is zero. I'm betting the press won't even be allowed into the room.

You lefties own this. I for one hope he has a killer tan and is his usual "lost" self. But... you know... at least he doesn't tweet am I right comrades? We really showed the Connies on that one..... LMAO...

You losers deserve all you got coming to you in the next 12 years or so...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
packgrad said:

Only reading a prepared speech or will he be available to answer questions from the press?
Packchem91
When Cillizza goes after Biden like this, you know its serious. Granted, as you would expect, he blames a lot of it on Trump / GOP governors

Crisis of competence facing Joe Biden - CNNPolitics
packgrad
packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

Only reading a prepared speech or will he be available to answer questions from the press?
Haha. He won't answer questions, unless they are planned well in advance.
packofwolves
Joe it was your decision and Harris had a key role. Take responsibility today for your failure of a plan.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/25/harris-afghanistan-biden-withdrawal-decision-484581
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Here's the thing, Trumps policy is a contributing factor in this. The issue at hand is that the Taliban were playing to win at all cost, the US policy never matched that. The best they hoped for was a draw. When that happens, you see the results you see.

Regardless of who was in office, this was the inevitable result of the war in Afghanistan.

Now, the absolute disaster of this retreat is on Biden. How he didn't recognize that this would happen is absolutely perplexing.
Actually, 20 years of listening to the Generals and war mongers, with a military industrial complex, that have been just plain wrong, is the problem!

Look at the money, lives that have been lost!! I used to be a supporter of all this crap; however, seeing all those military personnel be mangled for life has made me ask questions!

I've wondered for years why no one on either side of the aisle spoke up and demanded whatever administration was in the White House explain in no uncertain terms, precisely what our strategic goals were and precisely why and how American forces on the ground benefitted the US.
cowboypack02
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

I've wondered for years why no one on either side of the aisle spoke up and demanded whatever administration was in the White House explain in no uncertain terms, precisely what our strategic goals were and precisely why and how American forces on the ground benefitted the US.
Because the kickbacks benefits most of the people in power on both sides of the aisle?
caryking
cowboypack02 said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

Because the kickbacks benefits most of the people in power on both sides of the aisle?
Yep! How do you think politicians get so rich?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

When Cillizza goes after Biden like this, you know its serious. Granted, as you would expect, he blames a lot of it on Trump / GOP governors

Crisis of competence facing Joe Biden - CNNPolitics
Biden overturned everything else Trump did, so let's not act like this is Trump's fault. Biden is supposedly the President now since January 20. They could have enacted air strikes on those caravans weeks ago, but instead sat on their hands and did nothing. They did absolutely nothing.
IseWolf22
BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

IseWolf22 said:

BBW12OG said:

It's going to happen...

Why don't they just get people to wear arm bands? I'm sure Isiswolf would enjoy that.... just saying.

He loves AOC and the Flunky Bunch.. especially Talib and Omar...... he's a fan. he absolutely defended their Anti-Semitic comments... twice.

Flagged for moderation.

Absolutely pathetic attempt.

I've only spoken down about the squad and have never defended anti-Semitism. Prove it liar
I don't need to prove what you said months ago. You defended Talib. You know damn well you did. You stayed away for a few weeks after doing it. You are the liar. And a bad one at that comrade Isis.

You really are delusional aren't you?

I made a comment about Amash and you tried to shoehorn Tlaib for an utterly unrelated point. I never defended her or anything she's said. You then started lying about it immediately.

And I "stayed away" because my kid had just started daycare and I'd been given a control of a new project at work. I have better things to do than argue with someone who's never once tried to engage in good faith.
And yet you continue to deflect and not address the fact that Tilab was on the same stage as Amash and you supported them. Thanks for pointing it out comrade. Noticed you completely glossed over the topic at hand. You do you. MARXISM/COMMUNISM suits you well. Your spin is obvious. Pretty sure you aren't upset with how things are going over there. Congrats Isiswolf. Your terror group appears to be coming back.
*** are you talking about? Amash was "on the same stage" with virtually every Republican in congress. Your original post trying to tie them together, and them somehow tie them to me, were some truly terrible leaps of logic.
cowboypack02
Just watched Biden and by extension the United States give China the go ahead to just take Taiwan and Russia to take Crimea with his speech today.

There isn't a power in the world right now that doesn't think that the US will step up if their country decides to step up and take something.

Hell....even Mexico is thinking that they can take AZ, NM, and CA right now and the US would just let it happen....

effing joke man...
cowboypack02
How dare something like this get in the way of Biden hiding from everyone...

IseWolf22
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

WarrenPeace said:

War authorizations should sunset periodically and be reauthorized. We spent far too long with Afghanistan being an afterthought, outside the general publics consciousness. It allowed us to be sold an overly rosy picture of ground conditions while contractors got rich off the perpetual conflict.

We should have left 10+ years ago. The ANA could not stand for itself after 2 decades. Corruption riddles the government and soldiers had no loyalty to their nation. The end result, Taliban control was inevitable even if the withdrawal was under Obama or Trump.

That said, the exit is an absolutely debacle that Biden may never shake. Its mind numbing that embassy's weren't fully evacuated before the soldiers left. We had forever to plan this. Why is there military equipment being left behind after our departure? Finally, any Afghanis who helped the military and face retaliation should have been given asylum here.
cowboypack02
It's all Trump's fault....even though Biden spent her first weeks in the office overturning every single thing that Trump did

IseWolf22
Double post
TheStorm
cowboypack02 said:

It's all Trump's fault....even though Biden spent her first weeks in the office overturning every single thing that Trump did

He's a ****ing liar.
cowboypack02
And since the Biden administration couldn't manage to organize a effective withdrawal where the officials there took anything that could be used against the US or its allies we now have this...

First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 157

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.