Election Interference/Fraud

275,093 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Ask a parent or a kid separated because they asked for admittance to our country. They were separated and put in cells. Do not blame Obama for this he did not do this. Trump did.
LOL, if you're coming to this country legally you won't be separated from your kids. If you came illegally and you couldn't verify relationships then sorry you have issues. Gangs, criminals, and people trying to cut in front of the legal immigration lines were using kids as pawns to get into the country illegally. Sorry if the rule of law just doesn't let everyone into the country cause they want to flee some other place they don't like. I can't immigrate to Costa Rica cause i want to.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Ask a parent or a kid separated because they asked for admittance to our country. They were separated and put in cells. Do not blame Obama for this he did not do this. Trump did.

Have you done that? I bet not. When you ask them tell them to stop trying to enter the country illegally. Kthanks.
Wolfpackrich1
Fake news. Noise
Wolfpackrich1
They asked for amnesty not illegal.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Ask one of the family members of the 270,000 Americans who have died because the president bungled, mislead, or lied about a pandemic

Fake news. Noise.
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Ask one of the family members of the 270,000 Americans who have died because the president bungled, mislead, or lied about a pandemic
My family friends died of Swing Flu, we don't blame obama. China Virus. How is that trumps fault for all the deaths? Anyone with pre existing conditions can die from something as simple as the cold, the flu, a bacterial virus, or pneumonia....... that's just silly lol
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Fake news. Noise.
Bas2020
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Why wouldn't we confirm family relations before granting amnesty? American govt/tax payers paying the tab. I would hope we verify such before opening the doors to anyone. That's just silly talk.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Facts don't support this. Actually, if you say it enough it will become a fact. They will come after you too...
Wolfpackrich1
They are human beings that walked across a county to get to ours and asked for entry to our country. What is illegal about that?
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

They are human beings that walked across a county to get to ours and asked for entry to our country. What is illegal about that?

Fake news. Noise.
Wolfpackrich1
Facts don't support what? Be specific. Because it appears you might not know the truth here.
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Because they're are millions of others waiting in line to be granted legal immigration. Just cause you come to the front door without being invited in, doesn't mean we should just let you in. Open boarders policies are absolutely insane. No country in the world has them but Trumps the problem cause he won't open boarders for refugees?
Wolfpackrich1
No sir. That is 100% fact.
Wolfpackrich1
It does not mean you punish them either by separating them from their children. That was anything but humane.
Dmax95
If we open boarders to everyone we'll have to change our screen names to WolfpackPOOR1
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

No sir. That is 100% fact.

No sir. You have spouted zero facts. You have only sought to derail the thread. You are fake news. Noise.
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Facts don't support this. Actually, if you say it enough it will become a fact. They will come after you too...

Facts DO support it. Very few families were ever separated under Obama. Far more were separated under Trump. He lied and said he inherited a separation policy, then caught so much flak for it that he issued an executive order stop family from being separated. That was after saying an executive order could not do that.
Wolfpackrich1
Where did I say we had to open our border. I said separating them from kids was wrong.
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

It does not mean you punish them either by separating them from their children. That was anything but humane.
They broke the law coming here illegally...what part of that means they have rights or not subject to investigation/verification of who they are and if needed detained. If they don't like such they can walk back home. I don't think it's fair that the taxpayers should be fitting a bill for some 5 star accommodations to come here and wait to be let in. Just cause they're refugees, if it's an issue then don't come. Which is worse? This argument shows real lack of understanding of the issues. It's not so cut and dry. Would you let a total stranger into your home? Why let total unknowns into our country. Sorry
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Where did I say we had to open our border. I said separating them from kids was wrong.

Using kids to illegally enter a country is wrong.
Wolfpackrich1
I was asked what was so bad under Trump I listed an example. I have not derailed this thread. I answered a question. Thank you.
Wolfpackrich1
Using a kid to enter a country? They are escaping from a country were their life is in danger. Should they leave their kid?
Dmax95
Again what you believe to be bad isn't a fact. It's an opinion. Back on topic. More people wanted to come to a prospering american under trump then they did under a stagnate usa under obama. To control the waves of refugees, actions had to be taken. If that's not apparent, then i'll just say good bye and we can move forward.

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border-crisis-cbp-fights-child-exploitation
that's not a small number of people doing this.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Using a kid to enter a country? They are escaping from a country were their life is in danger. Should they leave their kid?

You have no proof their life is in danger or that the kids are theirs. Fake news. Noise.
cowboypack02
Wolfpackrich1 said:

When this is all over and none of these fraud theories come out to be true. What are all you Trump believers going to do? Keep repeating the lies? If you say enough it makes it true? The difference in the vote count is 5.2 million votes that is decisive. Believe it. Because you keep showing unverified reports of election fraud and no proof. America voted for a change! Joe Biden was that change
You speak as though you are expecting Trump supporters and voters to start rioting when Trump isn't certified as president again in December. I am pretty sure that it wasn't Trump supporters that have been burning down major cities for the last 6 months.

You also talk about the vote difference as if it is some sort of major thing. The popular vote doesn't matter at all in our system, so I don't know when it keeps coming up. California has over 21 million eligible voters, 75% of which typically vote democrat. California has 58 electoral college votes and that is the only thing that matters in our system.

Do I believe there was fraud in our election....absolutely. I don't know if anything will come of it, but I do expect Trump to fight it. I don't think that anyone should turn their nose up at what happened election night, the sworn affidavits from 100s of people who say they say fraud, the secretary of states and board of elections trying to change law when it isn't their constitutional right. All of these things are true. To deny that being the case then you are choosing to ignore it.

I am a Trump supporter, but unlike the democrats (and certain members of this board), if Biden does become President Elect in December, I hope that he is successful for all of us as president. I am willing to give Biden and the people who voted for him something that I know will never be returned....I will have the grace to allow you your differences of opinions without calling you things like racist, nazis, and criminals. We won't go out and make list of Biden, his supporters, and anyone who supports him financially. We won't go out and shoot up baseball fields with members of government because they have the wrong letter behind their names.

The truth is that the came people who are crying for civility now didn't have the ability to give any of that over the last 4 years....
Wolfpackrich1
Then what you believe to be appropiate action I say is deplorable. Now I can move on.
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Then what you believe to be appropiate action I say is deplorable. Now I can move on.
https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border-crisis-cbp-fights-child-exploitation

using kids as pawns in immigration game illegally is deplorable
Wolfpackrich1
Where did I say that I expect Trump supporters to riot? I have not. As far as my concern for the election results is because the falsehoods rip at the heart of our democracy. That is my concern.
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Where did I say that I expect Trump supporters to riot? I have not. As far as my concern for the election results is because the falsehoods rip at the heart of our democracy. That is my concern.
Nice knowing ya bud. Good luck. Go pack.
Wolfpackrich1
Good luck to you also.
Dmax95
Hmmm
RunsWithWolves26
Saw 45 new responses. Thought maybe something had happen. Alas, it's just a pissing contest between a couple of posters. Carry on. In the end, as one of the posters said, you will both loose.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Facts DO support it. Very few families were ever separated under Obama. Far more were separated under Trump. He lied and said he inherited a separation policy, then caught so much flak for it that he issued an executive order stop family from being separated. That was after saying an executive order could not do that.

Wrong! The separation your describing was not separation of families at the Obama concentration camps. These kids were brought in by people; however, not the parents. So, the separation was done by the families prior to crossing the boarder. The camps separated because they didn't know who the parents were.

So, you can keep creating your own narrative but the facts are not in your favor! Sorry!!!!

Go ahead, find a liberal news report saying something else and I will still dispute you. You appear to be misguided and bought into the media lie!
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.