Election Interference/Fraud

271,916 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grown adults acting like little kids on message boards. Bet their Parents would be proud. Lol. Put a keyboard in front of someone and like magic, emotions take over. Trashing every single post or potential evidence of voter irregularities, why? People taking it personal that it could happen, people have to throw in their 2 cents if someones supports trump, their logic doesn't allow for them to be wrong and so you must shut down dissenting ideas? Microcosm of the world right here. If all this doesn't hold up in court, no worries. If it does, will the avg person so opposed to trump do the same? Can they accept being wrong?
packgrad
Dmax95 said:

Cisco Always Trolling. Every single thread. If you don't agree with him..you get trolled..Can't wait to see what's said next.
He's on ignore.
Pacfanweb
Dmax95 said:

All the mainstream media is owned by Globalist Conglomerates(even crap like foxnews). I trust it as much as I trust the Weatherman to tell me what the weather is going to be like 10 days from now. If you're building a case for voting irregularities you take your time doing such. It's not worth parading it all around for the mainstream pubs to draw conclusions before it's presented to the judges. It's got to be iron clad, so I don't see why it takes time. Just like in 2000 with Gore. It took time..cheers.
Bet you 100 bucks right now that nothing is going to be presented to judges that remotely proves enough fraud to even make the election close.
Trump's lawyers are already admitting to judges that they don't have anything when they do appear in front of them.

If they don't have anything now, they're not going to have it a month from now or at any other time.

This isn't remotely similar to Bush/Gore 2000. That election came down to roughly 500 votes in Florida.

Trump has lost the popular vote by over 5 million and growing. No state he lost that is "close" is less than 10k.

You can't manufacture hundreds of thousands of votes and not have it be obvious. Fraud didn't cost Trump, people not voting for him did.
Dmax95
Have you looked at the dominion software/hammer and scorecard irregularities? If not, no worries. It's all over the thread previously. Friends who are computer scientist confirmed the same thoughts as I had, it was extremely vulnerable to users getting into admin modes and changing votes. 6000 vote glitch in one MI country, with it in 30 states and 47 counties in MI alone. It could start a process of needed investigation into such as it. Why is it so personal to some folks that this is possible. Dead people voting, observers denied viewing of vote counting, USPS allegations of ballot manipulation/harvesting/trashed, and software glitches galore. If it's all false, then let the judges say so. Why do people want to argue it like they're the ones litigating the cases. It's a thread to drop links to possible election interference/fraud. That's it. People want to argue to their blue in the face that it's not possible. That's on them. I'm wasting space trying to argue for rationale logical conversation here. lol. If i'm wrong oh well. If right, I'm not going to rub it in or say anyone's an idiot for not believing the evidence here. Have a good day.
ciscopack
Raise your hand if you would have ever believed the United States of America would have ever elected someone like Donald Trump as President. I remember watching what I believe was 17 Republicans vying for the office and I didn't know which one would win to run for party representation but I was absolutely sure Donald Trump would not! I would have chosen John Kasich but Trump was the top laugh-er in the group.
Dmax95
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/13/5-historical-trends-that-show-its-utterly-shocking-if-trump-lost-in-2020/

yep
Wolfpackrich1
Dmax95 said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/13/5-historical-trends-that-show
yep

But he did loose. Like it was utterly shocking when he won in 2016.
Ripper
ciscopack said:

Raise your hand if you would have ever believed the United States of America would have ever elected someone like Donald Trump as President. I remember watching what I believe was 17 Republicans vying for the office and I didn't know which one would win to run for party representation but I was absolutely sure Donald Trump would not! I would have chosen John Kasich but Trump was the top laugh-er in the group.
You do understand that Dem voters (primary) and presumably all voters (General) elected a dolt who has Dementia. I assume you voted for a guy with Dementia.
RunsWithWolves26
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

yep

What did he or what was loose? His hair? Shoestrings? What did he loose?
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Dmax95 said:

yep

Were the last 4 years really that bad lol?I blame China for covid, the media/blm/antifa for the overreaction to george floyd, recent slower economic activity to the lockdowns. All of which I think any sitting president would have done the same with the hands that were dealt. Maybe a little worse or better.
Wolfpackrich1
That was funny. My bad.
But maybe he lost his mind
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

That was funny. My bad.
But maybe he lost his mind
You mean Biden lol :-). I agree he seems to have lost his mind years ago. Used to be a sharp attorney type. Quick witted and fast talking. With all that Ritalin he's taking I hope he doesn't have any complications.
Bas2020

Ruh Roh. Some poll watchers (like this witness) are basically in a room watching the results come into the software in realtime speed. With so many races going on in one state its propably alot to look at in one screen. Anyways, she noticed the Trump/Biden #s jumping around in a fashion that didnt happen in any other race.

The large disparity of gains between the two candidates "was something I had never witnessed before in my years of election monitoring," said Favorito, a career IT professional who has been a leading advocate for election integrity in the state over the past two decades. He says he is not a Republican or Trump supporter.
Bas2020
Bas2020
TheStorm
^^ It's because they realized that Trump was getting re-elected and they had to change the results by any means necessary... They had it all planned out well in advance to be available to them - if and when needed.

And it was needed.
Bas2020
Funny, Far far left media orgs like the New York Times and Vice have both written articles within the last few years about how easy it would be to hack into a US election based upon their research. Now the NY Times and other media orgs are dead silent.

Bas2020
None of the machines were to be connected to the internet.

Woooops.

caryking
Does this make anyone perplexed?

TheStorm
No. They used Covid as a cover to allow them to decide which votes not to count without anybody being able to object to it... and to add the extra votes that they had on standby if needed... which they were.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1
When this is all over and none of these fraud theories come out to be true. What are all you Trump believers going to do? Keep repeating the lies? If you say enough it makes it true? The difference in the vote count is 5.2 million votes that is decisive. Believe it. Because you keep showing unverified reports of election fraud and no proof. America voted for a change! Joe Biden was that change
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

When this is all over and none of these fraud theories come out to be true. What are all you Trump believers going to do? Keep repeating the lies? If you say enough it makes it true? The difference in the vote count is 5.2 million votes that is decisive. Believe it. Because you keep showing unverified reports of election fraud and no proof. America voted for a change! Joe Biden was that change
Why are you trolling? If you're not on the fence about this, then anything presented or a opinion piece likely won't change anyones mind. It just seems everyone who thinks it's fakes has to troll this thread with their opinions. Mom always said, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything. Start a thread that Biden is president thread and you guys can post there friendly to each others vs attack folks who see it other wise here. Respect opinions por favor, even if you don't agree.
Wolfpackrich1
How is that a troll? I am just asking why you fail to realize cold hard facts?
Dmax95
A blanket statement isn't changing peoples minds. Only going to look like your attacking others interest in this topic. Is that not obvious?
caryking
This is what the Democrats and Never Trumpers voted for:

These vote have meaning and the Left doesn't really care what you think, Democrats. They just want to radically change America. Get ready for the ride. Executive orders on a scale we've never seen. Even Elizabeth Warren is telling Biden to use an executive order to declare Climate Change as a National Emergency!

That Executive Order will unleash a radical change on everyone's daily life. Let's start watching gas prices. One of the largest tax on everyone's pocket.

By the way: Dave Rubin is a reformed former liberal that happens to be Gay. His saw the light and changed his views because the Left/Democrats went crazy!
Wolfpackrich1
How is it in any ones interest to be repeating false hoods?
Dmax95
Never mind, you know all the facts. Thank you sir for being the voice of all known truths. I will submit to your will.
caryking
Dmax95 said:

Never mind, you know all the facts. Thank you sir for being the voice of all known truths. I will submit to your will.
Rich's truth will come back to haunt him when they turn on him as well. It will happen!
Dmax95
caryking said:

Dmax95 said:

Rich's truth will come back to haunt him when they turn on him as well. It will happen!
I know the history of extremism. Once the regime takes power anyone questioning such left or right gets the gulags.
Wolfpackrich1
Caryking. My truths will not haunt me.
Dmax95
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Caryking. My truths will not haunt me.
So ? is, was the trump 4 years equal to that of a dictator or as bad as people like to portray such? Highest employment levels, wages up, manufacturing/jobs came back from overseas, and the free press took 1000000 shots at him and none of them went to jail or were taken to mind reconditioning camps. Couldn't have been that bad. During the last 4 years what will haunt us? If he got 4 more, what's so scary?
Wolfpackrich1
Ask a parent or a kid separated because they asked for admittance to our country. They were separated and put in cells. Do not blame Obama for this he did not do this. Trump did.
Bas2020
Head of Security for Dominion Software is Antifa loyalist Eric Coomer.

He proclaimed months ago in private conf call that "He would make sure Trump doesnt win".

Wolfpackrich1
Ask one of the family members of the 270,000 Americans who have died because the president bungled, mislead, or lied about a pandemic
First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.