Election Interference/Fraud

271,985 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Dmax95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

They are human beings that walked across a county to get to ours and asked for entry to our country. What is illegal about that?

Nothing is illegal! Also, nothing says they have a right into our country.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Using a kid to enter a country? They are escaping from a country were their life is in danger. Should they leave their kid?

That is not our country's problem to solve. We have a legal process for entering the country. Here is a suggestion: sell all your assets, move to one of these country's and provide them a better life there. Perhaps you will find a better life there as well. I know your voting being gone will help America!!!
Dmax95
Seriously. You can't get these bleeding heart folks to every understand how this all works. They just think everyone deserves everything they want or that there's no bad actors trying to come into the country. No one would lie or manipulate immigration system for the best country in the world. LOL
Wolfpackrich1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_administration_family_separation_policy

Here is a link to what the Trump adminstration did to people entering the country illegal and those trying to entering illegal.

Draw from it what you want.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_administration_family_separation_policy

Here is a link to what the Trump adminstration did to people entering the country illegal and those trying to entering illegal.

Draw from it what you want.

Not going to read it. Wikipedia is about as trust worthy as MSNBC or CNN.
caryking
Dmax95 said:

Seriously. You can't get these bleeding heart folks to every understand how this all works. They just think everyone deserves everything they want or that there's no bad actors trying to come into the country. No one would lie or manipulate immigration system for the best country in the world. LOL

Agree
Dmax95
Had a good family friend whose dad was a former boarder patrol agent. The stories you would hear about what people were willing to do illegally to get across the boarder or in general game the system to get in was wild. I will never give those people enough credit for what they do and will always be suspect first before letting someone int our country. If we don't do the job perfectly our citizens pay the price two fold. Those people might come here and commit crimes and then we might be paying for their costs to be here. It's a tough job and situation. WIkipidea can say whatever they want to not offend people, it's a ****ty job to have. People more worried about these peoples feeling vs validating/confirming they are who they say they are. Same kind of crap with cops these days. We're making their jobs harder to stop criminals. If you have nothing to hide/guilty you don't need to worry. People want to be protected but don't want to offend the people who are potentially doing suspect things? Makes zero sense
Dmax95

Well look at that from the past.
caryking
Dmax95 said:

Well look at that from the past.

Be careful what you say...
Dmax95
Spot on
Civilized
Just getting in.

What have I missed? How are all these highly credible IPS election fraud claims holding up in court?
Wolfpackrich1
Not too good. Two thrown out today. One in Michigan and other in Pennsylvania I believe.
Civilized
And I saw the campaign dropped a big suit in AZ since the result wouldn't change anything.

Pubs that think Trump/GOP are intentionally delaying/slow-playing this in some sort of 4th dimension strategy are starting to feel like fans that thought TOB sandbagging the first few games of the season on offense was him intentionally holding back the howitzers until the real games start, only to find out the peashooter was the only heat he was packing.

Dmax95

Dmax95

Time to buy war stocks. Jeez.
Civilized
Dmax95 said:

Wonder how that compares to other presidents.
Dmax95
Civilized said:

Dmax95 said:

Trump was the only president I can remember who didn't stack his cabinets with such people/lobbyist and If he did early on in his presidency he fired them. People don't realize how much legacy govt hates him. He's not a war hawk or big govt republican. He likes having a strong military but not policing the world and endless war.
Ripper
Dmax95 said:

Civilized said:

Dmax95 said:

Trump was the only president I can remember who didn't stack his cabinets with such people/lobbyist and If he did early on in his presidency he fired them. People don't realize how much legacy govt hates him. He's not a war hawk or big govt republican. He likes having a strong military but not policing the world and endless war.
True Dat. Hey is it ok to call the Alaska Senator Seat yet. For all the folks who live in NC, you have no idea how the deep state works. Have a good life. I live amongst these freaks and I'll be ok. Dems around the country will pay the price.
Dmax95
Ripper said:

Dmax95 said:

Civilized said:

Dmax95 said:

True Dat. Hey is it ok to call the Alaska Senator Seat yet. For all the folks who live in NC, you have no idea how the deep state works. Have a good life. I live amongst these freaks and I'll be ok. Dems around the country will pay the price.
I don't think people understand the deep state cogs. Companies and lobbying firms try to buy off congress. Then congressmen hires their people to be advisors. These advisors then get cabinet rolls. These cabinet members then advise more higher up officials within the Congressional committees. Then these committees look to the make specific policies that benefit these companies. Then the loop goes from sector to sector within govt. Military, Commerce, Health Care, any policies. It's never so been controlled in our lives. Most Red/Blue are the same now. With some companies having so much cash/power/control of media/social media they really can put anyone in the press to get what they want. We all know Amazon is ripping off 3rd party vendors and is a monopoly. No one does a thing. Everyone knows FB is a monopoly and controls narratives affecting every day people. Everyone knows twitter is a monopoly controlling the news narratives. Google has a monopoly of search and what pops up in your results. It's deep. Most don't get it and won't.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

No sir. That is 100% fact.

No sir. You have spouted zero facts. You have only sought to derail the thread. You are fake news. Noise.
I don't even know why any of you are even wasting your time with that *****.
ncsualum05
Dmax95 said:

Ripper said:

Dmax95 said:

Civilized said:

Dmax95 said:

I don't think people understand the deep state cogs. Companies and lobbying firms try to buy off congress. Then congressmen hires their people to be advisors. These advisors then get cabinet rolls. These cabinet members then advise more higher up officials within the Congressional committees. Then these committees look to the make specific policies that benefit these companies. Then the loop goes from sector to sector within govt. Military, Commerce, Health Care, any policies. It's never so been controlled in our lives. Most Red/Blue are the same now. With some companies having so much cash/power/control of media/social media they really can put anyone in the press to get what they want. We all know Amazon is ripping off 3rd party vendors and is a monopoly. No one does a thing. Everyone knows FB is a monopoly and controls narratives affecting every day people. Everyone knows twitter is a monopoly controlling the news narratives. Google has a monopoly of search and what pops up in your results. It's deep. Most don't get it and won't.

This is exactly right. It's why regardless of Trump or any others who try to stop it will ultimately be defeated. America will eventually fall and sooner than later. But people hear deep state and they think it's not real, lol. Who benefits from lockdowns?
dogplasma
Civilized said:

Just getting in.

What have I missed? How are all these highly credible IPS election fraud claims holding up in court?

Wait, we have legal processes for vetting things like claims of voting fraud and election interference ? Do people know about this?
caryking
This would cause a civil war!

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/if-electoral-college-fails-trump-could-receive-second-term-us-house
Dmax95

Fake news narratives. Scripted for his and here pleasure lol. 1984 called
Wolfpackrich1
The evidence for this "so called fraud" is not showing up in court rooms. Judges are dismissing or just completely rejecting them.

Not as easy for Trump in court rooms as it is for him and his followers to claim election fraud as they do in social media.
Bas2020
A small New Hampshire County just concluded a recount. The "machines" were off by 6%.

Bas2020
Bas2020
BUCKETTOFCOLDWATER
Bas2020 said:

yep this was an orchestrated effort by the Dems to steal the election and all of the proof is forthcoming. Got my popcorn ready
ncsualum05
Bas2020 said:

Ok I watched this and the Rudy segment on her show. WOW! But... who will believe them? Will the court accept the so called proof they have? I want it to be true that they will expose this. But I have no faith in the courts or the legislatures.
Pacfanweb
At this point the evidence for a flat Earth is more compelling than any of this alleged evidence that the election was stolen
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

Ok I watched this and the Rudy segment on her show. WOW! But... who will believe them? Will the court accept the so called proof they have? I want it to be true that they will expose this. But I have no faith in the courts or the legislatures.

Who will believe them?

Most everybody that sees their proof coming in 'through a fire hose' would believe her if she's actually got that much good proof.

We've heard over and over though - on here, on Fox, on rando right-wing Twitter sites - about all this other electoral fraud and corruption proof and none of it has come to fruition.

Why should we believe that this is real, either, when none of the other claims so far have been?
Pacfanweb
If there was all this evidence, it would be out and evident by now and it would be reported everywhere. The mainstream media would not pass on a story this big. They hate Trump and want him gone, of course, but not badly enough to pass up making that much money. They care about that a lot more than they care about whatever they think he might do to the country, I can guarantee you that.

That's all the proof anyone needs that there basically is no evidence.
jadawson
ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

It's terrifying to me that people are to the point where they will believe rando twitter accounts and vague statements with no provided evidence over our justice system just because it fits their world view better. Like....I cannot believe that someone could say this seriously.
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.