Election Interference/Fraud

271,696 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

Ok I watched this and the Rudy segment on her show. WOW! But... who will believe them? Will the court accept the so called proof they have? I want it to be true that they will expose this. But I have no faith in the courts or the legislatures.
It's terrifying to me that people are to the point where they will believe rando twitter accounts and vague statements with no provided evidence over our justice system just because it fits their world view better. Like....I cannot believe that someone could say this seriously.

I could literally start a fake Twitter account right now, make up a couple of memes that say fraud was witnessed somewhere, and it would get picked up by right-wing nuts and reported as the gospel.
That's literally what has been going on.

By the way, has anyone heard these folks talk about Hunter Biden's laptop recently?
Wolfpackrich1
They don't want to hear truth. They only want the conspiracy and fake news that supports President Trump. Who has lied more than all our past presidents. That later statement is my opinion and not proven fact. But it has to be close. But they don't care.
ncsualum05
jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

Ok I watched this and the Rudy segment on her show. WOW! But... who will believe them? Will the court accept the so called proof they have? I want it to be true that they will expose this. But I have no faith in the courts or the legislatures.
It's terrifying to me that people are to the point where they will believe rando twitter accounts and vague statements with no provided evidence over our justice system just because it fits their world view better. Like....I cannot believe that someone could say this seriously.
This is on a national show. This is a reputable attorney. If she's wrong and blowing smoke wouldn't that kill her career and rep? No one would take her seriously again. That's why I'm paying attention. Not because of random twatterings.
Pacfanweb
ncsualum05 said:

jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

This is on a national show. This is a reputable attorney. If she's wrong and blowing smoke wouldn't that kill her career and rep? No one would take her seriously again. That's why I'm paying attention. Not because of random twatterings.
Rudy was once reputable. Now no one takes him seriously.
jadawson
ncsualum05 said:

jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

Lawyers represent whoever pays them. As long she isn't committing ethics violations and lying in court then she can say whatever she wants in defense of her client.

Think about the tactics Johnnie Cochran used with the media during the OJ trial. He used the media to change the conversation around the trial to what he wanted to discuss (by lying) and then only had to have a few facts about police overreach proven to win the case despite all the other evidence. Lawyers, especially at this level, will do whatever it takes to win for their rich clients.
Pacfanweb
jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

jadawson said:

ncsualum05 said:

Bas2020 said:

Lawyers represent whoever pays them. As long she isn't committing ethics violations and lying in court then she can say whatever she wants in defense of her client.

Think about the tactics Johnnie Cochran used with the media during the OJ trial. He used the media to change the conversation around the trial to what he wanted to discuss (by lying) and then only had to have a few facts about police overreach proven to win the case despite all the other evidence. Lawyers, especially at this level, will do whatever it takes to win for their rich clients.
Yep, and it's working with way too many people here. Trump has people all over going out there and making up claims of fraud and stolen elections. And too many people are too biased by their political leanings to admit it to themselves.

It's sad to see, really. There are literally lawyers, doctors, engineers, software programmers, etc. out there that are buying into this "everything is a conspiracy" crap.

C'mon, folks. Is the media biased? Hell yes. Do they hate Trump? Obviously. Are they nearly all Dems? Of course.
But they were all of that last time, too....and Trump beat the "most qualified candidate in history" to win the Presidency.

Know why? Because the PEOPLE decided they didn't want Hillary to be President.

Know why he lost this time? Because the PEOPLE decided that Trump shouldn't get another term.

Did the media have a hand in that? Sure. A big one. But that doesn't include "helped manufacture 100s of thousands of votes for Biden"

Think about it, folks: For that to happen, it'd take organization by the thousands....and there's absolutely, 100% no way in hell that can happen without leaks or people simple deciding "this isn't right" and exposing the organization.
But that's not happening. At all. By now, if all these claims were real, we'd have irrefutable evidence...and we don't.

Because it's all BS.

All these last 4 years, Trumpists have defended lie after lie that he's told or tweeted....lies that were easily refuted with 30 seconds of googling.
But we overlooked that because the economy was going great. He's done some nice things. NK has STFU, even before Fat Kim stroked out. The ME peace agreement was fantastic. Not starting any new wars is damn near unprecedented, at least in my lifetime.

Still, his constant lying did not go unnoticed, and it shouldn't be forgotten. Too many still defend the undefendable. At what point is enough, enough? Regardless of any good he's done, the dude is a freakin' embarrassment otherwise.
Those on the right ragged Obama for playing golf, and Trump has proceeded to play more than that and cost the taxpayers far more in the process.
But not a peep from the dishonest ones on the right. Nothing. That's perfectly okay since it's their guy.

I don't agree with that at all. If it's bad for one President, it's bad for all of them. Call it like it is, not like you wish it was....if you do the latter, you might as well be Woody Durham and a Hole fan.
TheStorm
Looks like there's a lot of panties starting to get into a wad around here for some reason... too much effort getting extended.

Don't you know that you're not supposed to let them see you sweat.

It's pretty obvious that the election was stolen in the wee hours of the morning in four (4) battleground states that were all clearly going for Trump... then the fun and games started.

You'll probably get away with it too... it was planned out pretty ingeniously - dishonest? Yeah... fraudulent? Sure... Wrong? Of course... but if you are inclined to cheat (and have a lot of past experience at it), this one definitely takes the cake. Probably the best co-ordinated cheating effort in an election of all time.

But as long as the end fits the means, who cares, right? It must really be hard as an individual to have to hate one person that bad in your life, to let them consume your morals and ethics like that. Just glad that I won't ever have to feel that way in my lifetime.
Wolfpackrich1
Why does Trump hate democracy? In Republican controlled states like Georgia he lost. That is the governor, Secretary of State and legislator. If there was fraud or cheating don't you think they would say something. Actually they are saying something. That the election was fair and accurate.
You attack democracy with your post before.
Just my two cents.

The republicans have only a chief a majority of the poplar vote in one of the last five presidential elections. So why would you expect anything different? Trump lost by over 5.5 million votes. Fair and legal votes.
packgrad
Who gives a **** about popular vote? Cheerleaders. Nobody else, because it doesn't ****ing matter.
SupplyChainPack
TheStorm said:

Looks like there's a lot of panties starting to get into a wad around here for some reason... too much effort getting extended.

Don't you know that you're not supposed to let them sweat.

It's pretty obvious that the election was stolen in the wee hours of the morning in four (4) battleground states that were all clearly going for Trump... then the fun and games started.

You'll probably get away with it too... it was planned out pretty ingeniously - dishonest? Yeah... fraudulent? Sure... Wrong? Of course... but if you are inclined to cheat (and have a lot of past experience at it), this one definitely takes the cake. Probably the best co-ordinated cheating effort in an election of all time.

But as long as the end fits the means, who cares, right? It must really be hard as an individual to have to hate one person that bad in your life, to let them consume your morals and ethics like that. Just glad that I won't ever have to feel that way in my lifetime.
packgrad
Why do democrats hate capitalism? In Democrat controlled cities and states, they allow their Democrat constituents to loot and pillage small businesses simply trying to make a living.
PackBacker07
A lot of yelling into the void in this thread. Is this a QAnon support group?
Y'all means ALL.
ncsualum05
There's a whole of corruption in our government and with powerful wealthy people. Donald Trump is the first person to ever make it to the presidency or even close that tried to blow the whole thing up. He has pissed off every powerful person in this country who holds the keys. The goal has been to get rid of him by any means necessary. The fact they couldn't do it with Russia or impeachment was infuriating. Schemes have been hatched nonstop for 4 years. And while it's largely democrats it's not just democrats that are part of these schemes. So to think of it in terms of just republican and democrat is missing the point. It would be naive to dismiss that election rigging could happen. In fact you'd be surprised if they COULDN'T do it given all the levers of power they have.

Wolfpackrich1
Lock up looters, rioters never hear me say anything otherwise.
Wolfpackrich1
It matters in the sense that the minority is claiming fraud in an election that they have not won by the majority but once in the past five presidential election.
It also matters to those people who voted in majority.
Bas2020
There are literally dozens of articles from left wing new orgs as well as 5 democrat Senators saying the elections could be hacked and specifically questioning Dominion and its software.

Now they are all silent and mocking people who claim the election was possibly hacked.

This is why people think the media and dems are full of crap.

Bas2020
Bas2020
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Why does Trump hate democracy? In Republican controlled states like Georgia he lost. That is the governor, Secretary of State and legislator. If there was fraud or cheating don't you think they would say something. Actually they are saying something. That the election was fair and accurate.
You attack democracy with your post before.
Just my two cents.

The republicans have only a chief a majority of the poplar vote in one of the last five presidential elections. So why would you expect anything different? Trump lost by over 5.5 million votes. Fair and legal votes.
  • All it takes is for a more local group to change the outcome in that area; regardless of the Governor, Secretary of State and Legislator
  • "Fair and Legal" - believe that if you will...

Rich, I have said, clearly, that Biden may have got enough votes, in each State, to win this election. I have also said, we have enough people doing the following:

• Signing affidavit's that that could lead to perjury, if lied about. These should be looked into.
  • Lawyers (I believe they have) provided information to courts; if proven they lied could get them disbarred.

So, quit the absolutes "Fair and legal votes" and communicate with possibilities as "YOU" have no idea what the truth is. YOU, like everyone else here, have no idea of the truth.

My final statement/question of opinion: if you believe our government is without faults and does everything on the up and up, then I encourage you to look at other reporting to balance what you think!
Bas2020
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

It matters in the sense that the minority is claiming fraud in an election that they have not won by the majority but once in the past five presidential election.
Read the constitution and study it for understanding. Start here:

IseWolf22
ncsualum05 said:

There's a whole of corruption in our government and with powerful wealthy people. Donald Trump is the first person to ever make it to the presidency or even close that tried to blow the whole thing up. He has pissed off every powerful person in this country who holds the keys. The goal has been to get rid of him by any means necessary. The fact they couldn't do it with Russia or impeachment was infuriating. Schemes have been hatched nonstop for 4 years. And while it's largely democrats it's not just democrats that are part of these schemes. So to think of it in terms of just republican and democrat is missing the point. It would be naive to dismiss that election rigging could happen. In fact you'd be surprised if they COULDN'T do it given all the levers of power they have.

I don't know how you possibly think Trump has done anything to curb corruption unless you've just refused to read any negative story about his administration. He's possibly the world's best grifter. And no, I'm not saying there wasn't grifting and corruption in past administrations, but thinking Trump tried to clean things up is laughable
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
caryking
IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I don't know how you possibly think Trump has done anything to curb corruption unless you've just refused to read any negative story about his administration. He's possibly the world's best grifter. And no, I'm not saying there wasn't grifting and corruption in past administrations, but thinking Trump tried to clean things up is laughable
I'm not going to doubt what you say about Trump corruption; however, let's take one example and dig into it. I am confident, normal and rational, people will agree with you.

So, please provide the example and lets go for it...
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Fortunately our founders didn't care what matters to people like that. We're not ruled by the mob. We're not ruled by NY and California.
caryking
packgrad said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Fortunately our founders didn't care what matters to people like that. We're not ruled by the mob. We're not ruled by NY and California.
I'll try again... Start with this first lecture, and continue on, to understand Constitutional Government:

Bas2020
SupplyChainPack
caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

I'm not going to doubt what you say about Trump corruption; however, let's take one example and dig into it. I am confident, normal and rational, people will agree with you.

So, please provide the example and lets go for it...

Sounds like a good idea.
Bas2020
Democrats stole the votes from Handicap and Mentally disabled Elderly

RunsWithWolves26
Bas2020 said:

By who? Also, if Trump gets all these votes, he is only roughly 19,000 votes short of Biden in Wisconsin.
Bas2020
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

By who? Also, if Trump gets all these votes, he is only roughly 19,000 votes short of Biden in Wisconsin.

So your ok with fraud? as long as it's not in "massive numbers".

Got it. So American of you.

Pacfanweb
Bas2020 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

So your ok with fraud? as long as it's not in "massive numbers".

Got it. So American of you.

I don't think anyone is okay with it. It should certainly be dealt with.
But the fact is, it did not cost Trump the election.
statefan91
Bas2020 said:

Preying on the disabled is terrible and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I assume "Susan" has notified authorities and we should have a link somewhere to read more about this investigation and story. Do you have a link so we can learn more about this sad situation?
First Page Last Page
Page 22 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.