Election Interference/Fraud

271,951 Views | 3695 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBW12OG
RunsWithWolves26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bas2020 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Bas2020 said:

Democrats stole the votes from Handicap and Mentally disabled Elderly

By who? Also, if Trump gets all these votes, he is only roughly 19,000 votes short of Biden in Wisconsin.

So your ok with fraud? as long as it's not in "massive numbers".

Got it. So American of you.

As someone who voted for Trump, I'm not ok with fraud period. My point was and obviously you missed it or didn't care to see it, was that those votes change nothing. Fraud happens in every election just not to the scale you would like it to be to change the election to the person you support. As an American, I don't look at it based on who I want to win unlike yourself. As always, carry on posting your tweets. When it actually amounts to somethingof substance, let me know.
IseWolf22
caryking said:

IseWolf22 said:

ncsualum05 said:

There's a whole of corruption in our government and with powerful wealthy people. Donald Trump is the first person to ever make it to the presidency or even close that tried to blow the whole thing up. He has pissed off every powerful person in this country who holds the keys. The goal has been to get rid of him by any means necessary. The fact they couldn't do it with Russia or impeachment was infuriating. Schemes have been hatched nonstop for 4 years. And while it's largely democrats it's not just democrats that are part of these schemes. So to think of it in terms of just republican and democrat is missing the point. It would be naive to dismiss that election rigging could happen. In fact you'd be surprised if they COULDN'T do it given all the levers of power they have.

I don't know how you possibly think Trump has done anything to curb corruption unless you've just refused to read any negative story about his administration. He's possibly the world's best grifter. And no, I'm not saying there wasn't grifting and corruption in past administrations, but thinking Trump tried to clean things up is laughable
I'm not going to doubt what you say about Trump corruption; however, let's take one example and dig into it. I am confident, normal and rational, people will agree with you.

So, please provide the example and lets go for it...
I mean off the top of my head there are the millions in government spending for all his trips to his own properties where he's charging the secret service for rooms and food. Then you have foreign officials, particularly the Saudi's, choosing to stay and spend lavishly at his resorts. His properties have made a ton of money off his presidency.
He also appointed almost 300 ex-lobbyists to his administration, I think 10 were to his cabinet. He's had at least 3 of those cabinet members resign with ethics scandals.
We can go back and forth over how much corruption there was in his administration, or how it compared to other presidents. But you can't argue he was some virtuous politician trying to clean things up. There is no evidence to support he has "drained the swamp"

Scott Pruitt - https://www.axios.com/go-deeper-the-most-bizarre-scott-pruitt-scandals-5e7778c7-3b61-4188-92e1-5d45dc32a1fd.html
Ryan Zinke - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/15/zinke-interior-secretary-leave-trump-1066653
Tom Price - https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/09/29/554475788/price-resigns-from-trump-cabinet-amidst-private-jet-investigations
ciscopack
Is there anyone on earth more fraudulent than the Donald?
Bas2020
Bas2020

From the Buffalo Chronicle An associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.
Wolfpackrich1
CaryKing I will not quit with the fair elections. I believe the people who run the elections. All of them. Republican, Democrats or any other party. They have too much to lose. They believe in democracy.

You sir have attacked me multiple times on this site. You called me a racist. Then apologized saying that you were just trying to use me as example of a fear tactic. You told me to leave the country so I could not vote the way I do.

So sir I now question your motives for fairness. You sound like you do not want fairness.

I will not quit with the absolutes because the President nor the republican party has shown any evidence to the contrary. Just fake news from FAR RIGHT media outlets.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

From the Buffalo Chronicle An associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

LOLOL.

I bet he will sing like a canary, if he gets what he wants.

Kinda like people will make up stories of election fraud to claim their $25,000 Project Veritas reward.

Jailhouse testimony is one of the leading contributors to wrongful convictions. I wonder why that is?
RunsWithWolves26
Wolfpackrich1 said:

CaryKing I will no quit with the fair elections. I believe the people who run the elections. All of them. Republican, Democrats or any other party. They have too much to loose. They believe in democracy.

You sir have attacked me multiple times on this site. You called me a racist. Then apologized saying that you were just trying to use me as example of a fear tactic. You told me to leave the country so I could not vote the way I do.

So sir I now question your motives for fairness. You sound like you do not want fairness.

I will not quit with the absolutes because the President nor the republican party has shown any evidence to the contrary. Just fake news from FAR RIGHT media outlets.

What did they let loose?
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

CaryKing I will no quit with the fair elections. I believe the people who run the elections. All of them. Republican, Democrats or any other party. They have too much to loose. They believe in democracy.

Fake news. Noise.

Evidence has been show to the contrary. You're just blinded by your party affiliation.
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

Is there anyone on earth more fraudulent than the Donald?

adjective: fraudulent
obtained, done by, or involving deception, especially criminal deception.
"the fraudulent copying of American software"

unjustifiably claiming or being credited with particular accomplishments or qualities.
"he unmasked fraudulent psychics"

Similar:
dishonest -
cheating
swindling
corrupt
criminal
illegal
unlawful
illicit
against the law
deceitful
double-dealing
duplicitous
Janus-faced
dishonorable
unscrupulous
unfair
unjust
unethical
unprincipled
crooked
sharp
shady
tricky
shifty
dirty
bent
dodgy
shonky

NOPE!

cowboypack02
Wolfpackrich1 said:

No they dont. Most of the people care about power, not democracy
Wolfpackrich1
So sad you feel that way.
statefan91
SexualChocolate
And your not?
Wolfpackrich1
Trump lost four more court cases today. So I stand by my statement. Absolutely no evidence. Just fake news
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Trump lost four more court cases today. So I stand by my statement. Absolutely no evidence. Just fake news

And I stand by my statement. Plenty of evidence. You are fake news. Noise.
packgrad
SexualChocolate said:

And your not?

You're. And no.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

CaryKing I will not quit with the fair elections. I believe the people who run the elections. All of them. Republican, Democrats or any other party. They have too much to lose. They believe in democracy.

I would say that I have exhibited the most rational thoughts on here. I have said, multiple times, that you, nor I, have any clue what has happened in this election.

In fact, the Democratic Party is the one complaining about the election systems. Look up the letter signed by two of your Presidential candidates, Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar, along with others. Go look up the number of times Democrats have stated massive concerns regarding the election systems. Am I to believe that you disagree with the letters and videos of your cohorts complaining about the system?

Honestly, I didn't know about the letter or videos until recently. Truly didn't realize the systems had so many problem until recently.

So, they expressed significant concerns about the election systems and now YOU say we have no election problems. I believe you are on the wrong side of the issue, not me.

Now, I will say it again... I have no clue what has happened in this election regarding fraud and neither does anybody else here. I do know for a fact that complaints about the systems have come from both sides of the isle. So, help me understand how YOU can flat out say: nothing to see here... move along...

Does that sound fair?

"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance."
Thomas Sowell
statefan91

Seems strange that his lawyers are quitting when there's overwhelming evidence of fraud. Seems like a career making case for the President's lawyers.
packgrad
statefan91 said:

Seems strange that his lawyers are quitting when there's overwhelming evidence of fraud. Seems like a career making case for the President's
lawyers.

Why is it weird? We've been told by your fellow liberal posters that lawyers stay on and represent anybody because it's all about the money.
caryking

It can't be so... isn't it said that only dim-witted, no proof showing, low IQ, crybaby Republicans the only ones saying the elections have issues?

"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance."
Thomas Sowell
statefan91
It's weird because any lawyer worth their weight would want this case if the evidence of fraud is like these posts seem to indicate. Should be relatively open and shut, in addition to being able to overturn a States election results. That's a significant achievement for any lawyer to prove voter/election fraud.
Wolfpackrich1
No evidence caryking. None. If there was evidence you would show me. And the Trump campaign would show it to judges so there cases were not dismissed.
Show the evidence.
Or you are just making noise and talking about fake news.
And when you call me a racist and tell me to leave the country I see nothing there to make me say you are in any way level headed.
Wolfpackrich1
Courts are still waiting for that evidence.
Fake news and noise
Wolfpackrich1
I figured it out Trump is looking for the evidence on election fraud on the golf course like OJ Simpson did.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

No evidence caryking. None. If there was evidence you would show me. And the Trump campaign would show it to judges so there cases were not dismissed.
Show the evidence.
Or you are just making noise and talking about fake news.
And when you call me a racist and tell me to leave the country I see nothing there to make me say you are in any way level headed.
I'm not sure what to say... I made a fairly rational declaration that I don't know what happened. You, on the other hand, say "no evidence".

As a typical liberal, you make statements completely out of context regarding things I say. You obviously don't have considerable knowledge...

Thomas Sowell
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Courts are still waiting for that evidence.
Fake news and noise

There has been plenty of evidence brought to court. You're too stupid to realize that apparently.
packgrad
statefan91 said:

It's weird because any lawyer worth their weight would want this case if the evidence of fraud is like these posts seem to indicate. Should be relatively open and shut, in addition to being able to overturn a States election results. That's a significant achievement for any lawyer to prove voter/election fraud.

Oh, ok. So they're quitting because it's going to be harder than they thought? It's not all about the money? Hard to keep up with all of this.
Wolfpackrich1
Thanks for the personal attack.
So did this evidence come from One America or News Max?

Fake News.

Please explain why the Trump campaign keeps losing all the law suits on the election.
statefan91
packgrad said:

statefan91 said:

Oh, ok. So they're quitting because it's going to be harder than they thought? It's not all about the money? Hard to keep up with all of this.
I guess that's what I'm asking...why would they be quitting if it was obvious voter and/or election fraud and this could be a monumental case for their career?
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Thanks for the personal attack.
So did this evidence come from One America or News Max?

Fake News.

Please explain why the Trump campaign keeps losing all the law suits on the election.

They aren't losing all of them. More lies and fake news from you. You are fake news and noise. The ultimate hypocrite.
Wolfpackrich1
Tell me one they won in court. Another personal attack.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Tell me one they won in court. Another personal attack.

No. You have the internet.
Wolfpackrich1
Checkmate.
Yeah but I don't go to fake news sites.
packgrad
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Checkmate.
Yeah but I don't go to fake news sites.

Lol. You have to read more than headlines. Probably asking a bit much from someone that says Checkmate when he's so incredibly wrong.
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.