Coronavirus

2,039,312 Views | 19883 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Remember all the **** some of you guys gave me when I first began posting these truths? Remember?
I remember being called a liar amongst other things?

[So watch me. I'm getting ready to post some more bull**** memes to prove to y'all I was right.]

FTFY.

EX) VICE PRESIDENT & CHIEF SCIENTIST of PFIZER >Dr. Michael Yeadon say COVID vax push a 'supranational operation' intended to 'maim and kill deliberately'

'Multiple obvious toxicities were deliberately built into [the alleged vaccines'] designs, with the result that there would be high expectations of blood clots, autoimmune attacks and cytokine storms all over the body, depending on where it went in a given individual,' Dr. Michael Yeadon told LifeSiteNews.

Former Vice President at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, on the sequence of events which led him to conclude that the so-called "pandemic" was planned and co-ordinated in advance, by unelected globalist bodies like the WHO and WEF, as a justification to deliberately depopulate the planet via the lethal mRNA injections:

"We're facing something much worse than an alleged virus. The injuries to people from these so called vaccines... I wish I could tell you that it was accidental, but it wasn't accidental. I'm convinced that these injections have been made to injure people, to maim and kill deliberately."

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

I understand this sentiment and even to a certain extent agree with it, but I really wish people would stop using this as an example. What happened in the late 1920s would never happen today given the amount of information available to the general population in the west. It is the sole reason the Kim regime in North Korea tightly controls all information in the country.
Werewolf
"would never happen today given the amount of information available to the general population in the west"

How much of the information that you receive as news do you believe is presented in an unbiased narrative such that you're able to make a discernable choice? Today's news is propaganda whereas the news of the 20's and 30's was much more independent.........not controlled by 5 or 6 conglomerates. We have "Operation Mockingbird" media today and there wasn't CIA in the 20's and 30's.
GuerrillaPack
FlossyDFlynt said:

I understand this sentiment and even to a certain extent agree with it, but I really wish people would stop using this as an example. What happened in the late 1920s would never happen today given the amount of information available to the general population in the west. It is the sole reason the Kim regime in North Korea tightly controls all information in the country.
Why do you think the communist Biden regime lobbied Big Tech to control/censor all information about the "covid" scamdemic from the public? -- ie, censoring and silencing those who opposed vaccines and vaccine mandates, etc.

Polling showed that communist Democrats were in favor of seizing children from unvaxxed parents and throwing unvaxxed people in detention camps. The Leftist government of Australia (and probably other places) actually did throw people in detention camps for not taking the injections. The communist Left would liked to have done that here in the United States, if they had the power and political will to do it.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
correct one.

Werewolf
Rockerfeller Operation Lockstep calls for the 2nd pandemic to be highly contagious and deadly and not a hyped flu like the 1st one. We're being told its coming by the 'Fun Bunch.'

Werewolf
Operation Lockstep: A Rockefeller Document From 2010 - YouTube

and don't forget our so-called treaty with the WHO during a pandemic.
Werewolf
Japanese Professor Murakami of Tokyo University expresses concerns over the alarming discovery of Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoters, associated with human cancer development, in Pfizer vials:

"The Pfizer vaccine has a staggering problem. I have made an amazing finding. This figure is an enlarged view of Pfizer's vaccine sequence. As you can see, the Pfizer vaccine sequence contains part of the SV40 sequence here. This sequence is known as a promoter. Roughly speaking, the promoter causes increased expression of the gene. The problem is that the sequence is present in a well-known carcinogenic virus.

The question is why such a sequence that is derived from a cancer virus is present in Pfizer's vaccine. There should be absolutely no need for such a carcinogenic virus sequence in the vaccine. This sequence is totally unnecessary for producing the mRNA vaccine. It is a problem that such a sequence is solidly contained in the vaccine. This is not the only problem. If a sequence like this is present in the DNA, the DNA is easily migrated to the nucleus.

So it means that the DNA can easily enter the genome. This is such an alarming problem. It is essential to remove the sequence. However, Pfizer produced the vaccine without removing the sequence. That is outrageously malicious. This kind of promoter sequence is completely unnecessary for the production of the mRNA vaccine. In fact, SV40 is a promoter of cancer viruses."

packgrad
Heard a lot of this on the message board.

Werewolf
Some will do much more than apologize in the end.
caryking
packgrad said:

Isn't it astounding that so many different people can utter the same words?

Why?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Not just within the US either. Globally. Rehearsed script.......just like the news media.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Wow, it's almost as scripted and coordinated as every company on earth (Bud Light, Target, etc etc) now "suddenly by coincidence" deciding to push the transgender agenda.

Almost like a *gasp* conspiracy. Oh, but conspiracies don't exist. All talk of conspiracies is only "theoretical". Because the TV said so.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Rockerfeller Operation Lockstep calls for the 2nd pandemic to be highly contagious and deadly and not a hyped flu like the 1st one. We're being told its coming by the 'Fun Bunch.'

Dr Bill Gates M.D. is a computer guy who "allegedly" stole other people's ideas/inventions in the computer arena to build his Microsoft empire. Even though he doesn't have a medical degree, he's also the leading worldwide expert on vaccines, as well as the leading expert on "global warming". Why? Because he speaks on TV. Anyone put on TV as an "expert" must truly be an expert. If it's on TV it must be true.

He also is constantly calling for worldwide human population reduction. And he can't hold back his smirk in TV interviews when he talks about pandemics killing people. He loves us.
Werewolf
He won't get me!!! :-)
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

As of right now, I'm not planning to get a booster shot either... doesn't appear to be necessary if I am being totally honest.
R u still on the fence?

Werewolf
Most here seem to be on board with the WHO coming to our rescue...... excluding packgrad, BBW, GP and Cary. Did I miss anyone?

Werewolf
Are you catching on yet, Stormie?
Werewolf
Sieve, Kim, Hoak; are you complying with WHO requirements if and when that time comes?
Werewolf
I am stunned that Congressman and Senators were taking horse pills. And they endangered their children too. What's your take on it #Sieve?
Werewolf
Werewolf
But GP was a conspiracy theorist!!!!!!!! RIght #Sieve, #Storm, #Kim, #Hoak?

GP was 'on it", U guys owe GP an apology. Bet you're not man enough to offer one up......

BBW too before the WOKE Brigade took him down, am I right?

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

As of right now, I'm not planning to get a booster shot either... doesn't appear to be necessary if I am being totally honest.
R u still on the fence?

Wasn't on the fence when I made that post, and haven't been since before that post. My two Phizer (series) shots were in early April and May of 2021.

And, I never voted for Obama either...
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Most here seem to be on board with the WHO coming to our rescue...... excluding packgrad, BBW, GP and Cary. Did I miss anyone?
Hey numbnuts!?!

At least one of those four names above got vaccinated... do you know which one(s) they were?

*I'll give you a hint. It was more than 2, but less than 4. Are you catching on yet, were?
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Hey numbnuts!?!

At least one of those four names above got vaccinated... do you know which one(s) they were?

*I'll give you a hint. It was more than 2, but less than 4. Are you catching on yet, were?
I didn't say they got jabbed. I said they understand the sinister nature of the jabs.....they woke up. Comprende amigo?
GuerrillaPack
The current stats apparently are that around 89% of people in the state of North Carolina got at least one dose of the mystery mRNA injection poison. Really disappointed in the people of NC. Many states had much less people fall for the con job -- including, for example, Indiana with only 63% getting one dose, Tennessee 63%, Ohio 64%, Michigan 68%, and even libtard Minnesota at 77%.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Are you catching on yet, Stormie?

Who keeps starring this bull*****

There's nothing for "Stormie" to catch onto because there is no evidence Chisholm ever said this.

At best it appears to be a *******ization of his musings on blind nationalism and adherence to religious dogma as being primary drivers of the world wars he had just lived through.

The only places you see it quoted are by conspiracy theory loons, and pro-Christian-homeschooling and private school publications.

Every time you post bull**** like this people just believe you even less the next time you post.

And on a personal level, don't you ever get tired of hollering about panicky doomsday outcomes that don't ever even remotely come to pass? Aside from completely undermining your credibility, don't you just get tired of living with that panicky worldview that is so untethered from reality?
Werewolf
You're getting emotional. Calm yourself!

I was pretty certain I could poke #Sieve out of his hole with somethin'. Chamomile tea works wonders. ;-)
Werewolf
Former CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky Has Been Requested to Testify and Preserve Her Communications

"Representative Brad Wenstrup ... has requested that Dr. Rochelle Walensky, former director of the CDC, appear before the committee on June 14 for a hearing."

https://dailyclout.io/breaking-former-cdc-director-dr-rochelle-walensky-was-requested-to-testify-and-preserve-her-communications/

Werewolf
For the #Sieve

Werewolf
For the #Sieve and for the rest of the #normies

Wayland
GuerrillaPack
Wayland said:

Werewolf
^ exactly!
Werewolf
#Sieve & #Kim, especially for you.
#Kim, I'll answer your question posed to Mormad; yes, you can take your mask off now.

First Page Last Page
Page 539 of 569

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.