Coronavirus

2,058,530 Views | 19937 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by barelypure
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Just saw a commercial on YouTube from the NC Department of Health and Human Services pushing the Rona Vax for children -- talking about how "children over 5 are approved for the vaccine" and "You have a spot, come get your shot", and talking about how "safe and effective" they are because "the vaccines are so rigorously studied" (lmao).

So they're still pushing this fraud and racket on people stupid enough to fall for it.

No mention of the fact that the WHO says children no longer need these worthless/dangerous shots (shocker)

The scam goes on...and on and on
They have a non-stop stream of them (along with the homosexual "prep" pharmaceuticals) on cable tv every single night. I just said the same thing only a month ago or so.
GuerrillaPack
TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Just saw a commercial on YouTube from the NC Department of Health and Human Services pushing the Rona Vax for children -- talking about how "children over 5 are approved for the vaccine" and "You have a spot, come get your shot", and talking about how "safe and effective" they are because "the vaccines are so rigorously studied" (lmao).

So they're still pushing this fraud and racket on people stupid enough to fall for it.

No mention of the fact that the WHO says children no longer need these worthless/dangerous shots (shocker)

They have a non-stop stream of them (along with the homosexual "prep" pharmaceuticals) on cable tv every single night. I just said the same thing only a month ago or so.
Good to know. I hardly watch TV.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

TheStorm said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Good to know. I hardly watch TV.

Waiting to see what happens next......kinda like cattle in the cages.........just not quite in the cattle chute (cars).

We're restless and just haven't figured out what the end goal is .........LOL

Werewolf
Werewolf
TheStorm
Watched some programming on one of the random streaming services attached to one of my TV's for a while on Saturday and the commercial kept running about getting the vaccination for everyone 12 years or older "before they go back to school in the fall" with every single shot of anyone on the commercial nice and neatly packaged up in a face mask... ad was for NYC schools... didn't even come across as being a current ad.

What an absolute waste of taxpayer's money.
Daviewolf83
No one should be surprised by the latest news about the influence the American Federation of Teacher's had on prolonged school closures. I commented on it several times in 2021 and pointed out how the AFT impacted the CDC's policies regarding school closures. The CDC is supposed to be apolitical, but they were not and are not. As a result, people do not trust them and it will take significant restructuring and changes in leadership to restore the trust.

TheStorm
Daviewolf83 said:

No one should be surprised by the latest news about the influence the American Federation of Teacher's had on prolonged school closures. I commented on it several times in 2021 and pointed out how the AFT impacted the CDC's policies regarding school closures. The CDC is supposed to be apolitical, but they were not and are not. As a result, people do not trust them and it will take significant restructuring and changes in leadership to restore the trust.

That is one crazy ***** as far as I am concerned.
Werewolf
Breaking news is picking up...........almost like a storm....... I wonder if it intensifies?

Werewolf
This European lawmaker was called many names in 2021 and one of those was 'Conspiracy Theorist'. Not so, now. What a term "breaking people"........"demoralizing a population" maybe is another term?

Werewolf
Werewolf
The True Motive Behind 15-Minute Cities: It's Not About Your Convenience

"The 15 minutes-cities, they will have to have those before they can lock you down," expressed MEP Christine Anderson.

"So in Great Britain, some county already passed legislation; they will be able to impose a climate lockdown," she denoted.

"The next step, then, of course, will be [that] you are only allowed to leave your immediate area ... but there's other people that may have more money, and they can actually buy your passings off of you. So guess what? The poor people will be left in these 15-minute neighborhoods. But the ones that are better off get to go wherever they want to go."

Full Interview: https://bit.ly/MEP-Anderson

Follow @VigilantFox
Rumble (https://rumble.com/v2ky76c-the-true-motive-behind-15-minute-cities-its-not-about-your-convenience.html) | Substack (http://thevigilantfox.substack.com/) | Socials (https://bio.site/vigilantfox)
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Just so that you know, were... I starred this post.
Werewolf
I just read your election fraud comment, you deserve a star too. I did not recall you'd been on board with the theft.
Werewolf
This could be the next attempt.... pushing for a world governance. Maybe....

The W.H.O. is marching #MarburgVirus closer to declaring a #Plandemic2. Get ready, get your HCQ, Ivermectin and PhenBen stocked along with Azithromycin…While Marburg is hard to transmit, the media will do their evil best to spread fear world wide… They need lockdowns and quarantines to control the masses for the CBDC roll out.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Tanzania-Death-Toll-From-the-Marburg-Virus-Rises-to-6-20230430-0008.html

www.telesurenglish.net (https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Tanzania-Death-Toll-From-the-Marburg-Virus-Rises-to-6-20230430-0008.html)

Tanzania: Death Toll From the Marburg Virus Rises to 6
<p>Since the disease outbreak on March 21, nine cases have been reported, of which three patients recovered and six, including the child and a health worker, died

Werewolf
BOMBSHELL: Shocking Pregnancy & Lactation Review Reveals What Pfizer & FDA Knew in Early 2021

54% of "maternal exposure" to vaccine cases had AEs, including fetal death & tachycardia.

19% of babies exposed to vaccinated milk suffered side effects.

https://dailyclout.io/bombshell-pfizer-and-the-fda-knew-in-early-2021-that-the-pfizer-mrna-covid-vaccine-caused-dire-fetal-and-infant-risks-they-began-an-aggressive-campaign-to-vaccinate-pregnant-women-anyway/

Follow @Daily_Clout
Latest News (https://dailyclout.io/) | Pfizer Documents Book (https://bit.ly/PfizerBook)

DailyClout (https://dailyclout.io/bombshell-pfizer-and-the-fda-knew-in-early-2021-that-the-pfizer-mrna-covid-vaccine-caused-dire-fetal-and-infant-risks-they-began-an-aggressive-campaign-to-vaccinate-pregnant-women-anyway/)
Report 69: BOMBSHELL - Pfizer and FDA Knew in Early 2021 That Pfizer mRNA COVID "Vaccine" Caused Dire Fetal and Infant Risks,
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

This could be the next attempt.... pushing for a world governance. Maybe....

The W.H.O. is marching #MarburgVirus closer to declaring a #Plandemic2. Get ready, get your HCQ, Ivermectin and PhenBen stocked along with Azithromycin…While Marburg is hard to transmit, the media will do their evil best to spread fear world wide… They need lockdowns and quarantines to control the masses for the CBDC roll out.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Tanzania-Death-Toll-From-the-Marburg-Virus-Rises-to-6-20230430-0008.html

www.telesurenglish.net (https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Tanzania-Death-Toll-From-the-Marburg-Virus-Rises-to-6-20230430-0008.html)

Tanzania: Death Toll From the Marburg Virus Rises to 6
<p>Since the disease outbreak on March 21, nine cases have been reported, of which three patients recovered and six, including the child and a health worker, died

Enzolytics is marketing an interesting new immune system booster called IPF Immune, if you're interested. Available from Walmart or Amazon. I think it's sort of a precursor to the AI-designed mAbs they've got in trials….the anti-HIV mAbs they're trying out in Africa are particularly fascinating.

https://www.amazon.com/Enzolytics-IPF-Immune-Supplement-Strengthen/dp/B0BW39P97W/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=IPF+Immune&qid=1682901699&sr=8-1

https://www.biospace.com/article/releases/enzolytics-inc-finalizing-regulatory-labeling-requirements-for-delivery-of-itv-1-treatments-for-use-in-hospitals-in-central-and-eastern-africa-company-also-provides-additional-details-on-the-sale-of-biogenysis-and-virogentics/

Werewolf
Thanks for sharing.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Georgia Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID-19 Shot

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mother-of-7-denied-kidney-transplant-for-refusing-covid-shot-in-georgia_5212353.html?ea_med=desktop_news&tmp=1&ea_src=ai_recommender_A_news

www.theepochtimes.com (https://www.theepochtimes.com/mother-of-7-denied-kidney-transplant-for-refusing-covid-shot-in-georgia_5212353.html?ea_med=desktop_news&tmp=1&ea_src=ai_recommender_A_news)

Mother of 7 Denied Kidney Transplant for Refusing COVID Shot in Georgia

On dialysis and potentially facing death, a 41-year-old homeschooling mother of seven young children has been rejected
FlossyDFlynt
I went to the Bahamas last week. On Sunday, went to check into my flight on my phone and it said I was missing documentation to get back into the US. For whatever reason, it wouldnt load on my phone, so went to the airport a bit early just to make sure I could take care of whatever was missing. Turns out, it was a contract tracing form. In 2023. I was baffled, this stuff needs to end
Werewolf
Sieve; I won't ask you to fact check this one. :-{

Safety Evaluation of Lipid NanoparticleFormulated Modified mRNA in the Sprague-Dawley Rat and Cynomolgus Monkey - Maja Sedic, Joseph J. Senn, Andy Lynn, Michael Laska, Mike Smith, Stefan J. Platz, Joseph Bolen, Stephen Hoge, Alex Bulychev, Eric Jacquinet, Victoria Bartlett, Peter F. Smith, 2018 (sagepub.com)
Wayland
TheStorm
Wayland said:

First of all, great to see you again.

Secondly, Why?

Even Australia let Djokovic in to play "much earlier already" this year and we only finally capitulated just within the last couple of weeks, after turning him away from both Miami and Indian Wells earlier this year.

It's this Administration... and anybody of wealth and fame that goes against supporting their lies gets discriminated against.

Totally sickening.
Wayland
TheStorm said:

Wayland said:

First of all, great to see you again.

Secondly, Why?

Even Australia let Djokovic in to play "much earlier already" this year and we only finally capitulated just within the last couple of weeks, after turning him away from both Miami and Indian Wells earlier this year.

It's this Administration... and anybody of wealth and fame that goes against supporting their lies gets discriminated against.

Totally sickening.

It makes absolutely no sense. I mean, this administration is so detached from reality and only knows how to dig in their heels when challenged... regardless of if they are wrong or not.

Speaking of which, the political muppet Walensky is resigning as the Director of the CDC. It is amazing how much she did to destroy the credibility of the CDC. I am sure she will be richly rewarded in the future for the absolute **** job she did there and in destroying faith in public health overall by being a political actor.
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

I went to the Bahamas last week. On Sunday, went to check into my flight on my phone and it said I was missing documentation to get back into the US. For whatever reason, it wouldnt load on my phone, so went to the airport a bit early just to make sure I could take care of whatever was missing. Turns out, it was a contract tracing form. In 2023. I was baffled, this stuff needs to end
Between recent ATM issues, gas pumps that don't accept chip cards which are otherwise fully functioning, and other electronic mayhem, I do minimal anything with phones, and never go anywhere without cash. Lots of it. Not exactly what your issue was, but you get my point.
Daviewolf83
The following story made me thing of the old adage - "those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it." It is as if the past three years did not teach our public health leaders anything. They have decided to allow research on bat viruses in Wuhan to resume - three years after the research grants were suspended. Of course, supporters will point out that the research will not involve hybrid viruses, but quite frankly, I do not trust them.

Werewolf
Sieve, KIm or Hoke, can you expand on this..?
Werewolf
Remember all the **** some of you guys gave me when I first began posting these truths? Remember?
I remember being called a liar amongst other things.

packgrad
Werewolf
Posters here need to do some serious self-assessment. There aren't many resistance fighters here......I'd say less than a dozen. Then we've got a couple of cheap talkers that don't understand the gravity of what's underway...... and then there is a dozen or so sheeple that will load into a cattle car in heartbeat.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Remember all the **** some of you guys gave me when I first began posting these truths? Remember?
I remember being called a liar amongst other things?

[So watch me. I'm getting ready to post some more bull**** memes to prove to y'all I was right.]

FTFY.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

I remember being called a liar amongst other things?

[So watch me. I'm getting ready to post some more bull**** memes to prove to y'all I was right.]

FTFY.

First Page Last Page
Page 538 of 570

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.