Music You're Listening To Now...

35,875 Views | 281 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by wolfbreath
BP Cox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff

Greta Van Fleet and Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats here recently.
BP Cox
Staff
BP Cox
Staff
ncsupack1
Metallica, still pumped from Monday.
GuerrillaPack
At the last NC State hockey game vs UNC, they played the song "Here and Now" by Letters to Cleo, which is a hidden gem from the 90s that I hadn't heard in ages. So recently I've been binging on 90s grunge.

RunsWithWolves26
I'm a big fan of home free. Listen to them often.
PackFansXL
cowboypack02
metcalfmafia
FuzzyRed
Teardrop City - It's Later Than You Think

GuerrillaPack
I've always liked this song and thought it was good, but I heard it again a few days ago and for some strange reason I suddenly gained a much greater appreciation for it, and it sort of hit me how amazing it is....a masterpiece pop love song.

Steve Williams
Staff
Greta Van Fleet definitely sound like they could've been a Jimmy Page/Robert Plant lovechild but I like them. I'm in to Three Days Grace right now but looking forward to a new Chevelle album this summer.
GuerrillaPack
I'm really feeling some Phil Collins right now. Forget the Beatles and the Stones. I think Phil is the best British pop rock artist in history.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
JocoPack
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
JeffreyDurkin
Cornpack
I know it's probably an out of left field thing but the Black Keys just released a new album at the end of June. I'm a big fan of them because they give me a blues rock feel and I'd go as far to call them a modern day CCR or related. Would recommend.
JocoPack
I'm counting down the days for this album to be released

JocoPack
For those interested, Tyler Childers' new album dropped today. I've only listened to it once and it's pretty dang good. CDD is a big Childers fan too fwiw.
Wolfer79
Brooks and Dunn
FuzzyRed
Amyl and the Sniffers!

FuzzyRed
GuerrillaPack said:

I'm really feeling some Phil Collins right now. Forget the Beatles and the Stones. I think Phil is the best British pop rock artist in history.
Loller.
GuerrillaPack
FuzzyRed said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Loller.
Phil Collins is the 23rd best selling artist of all time, with 89.9 million certified units sold, only 10 million behind the Rolling Stones who have 99.3 million.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack

ZAXPACK15
Local Raleigh band, Brothers Egg, just released two new songs "Last Song" and "The Divine" that are really good if any of y'all enjoy mellow alt-rock music with a bluegrass influence
Jakarta
GuerrillaPack said:

FuzzyRed said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Loller.
Phil Collins is the 23rd best selling artist of all time, with 89.9 million certified units sold, only 10 million behind the Rolling Stones who have 99.3 million.
To each his own. Nothing gets me to change the dial quicker than Phil Collins (except maybe U2, who I'm sure is also one of the best selling artists of all time).
Jakarta
GuerrillaPack said:

At the last NC State hockey game vs UNC, they played the song "Here and Now" by Letters to Cleo, which is a hidden gem from the 90s that I hadn't heard in ages. So recently I've been binging on 90s grunge.

Despite your Phil Collins love, I thank you for this...never heard it before and really good!
Bell Tower Grey
Throwback country with the best of George Jones and Conway Twitty and a glass of Makers 46.
Garrymarton
Listening folk music from YouTube. Enjoying a lot.
JocoPack
Bell Tower Grey said:

Throwback country with the best of George Jones and Conway Twitty and a glass of Makers 46.
I had some Conway on last night myself

Here is one of my favorite songs from Tyler's new album

Bell Tower Grey
Good stuff, JoCo. Thanks for that.
fitz89
BJ Barham
Go State!
Garrymarton
Nice song it is. Thank you so much JocoPack for sharing this song.
GuerrillaPack

statefan91
Have enjoyed all of this Sturgill Simpson stuff lately
JocoPack
statefan91 said:

Have enjoyed all of this Sturgill Simpson stuff lately
Yeah his last two albums have been great(not discounting his earlier stuff)

I'm excited about his show in December.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.