CNN says InfoWars and "conspiracy theories" should be banned from the internet

43,099 Views | 231 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Fascinating discussion. Jones lies about Sandy Hook, admits it under oath, but everything else he has ever talked about is 100% truth. Man, you've been snowed over by this Carny
hur dur dur

you say that the man says one "lie", and then everything he ever said beside that is 100% false?

lolol
Of course not, its very logical....he has only lied about Sandy Hook. Thats it. Everything else -- legit as can possibly be....but when the deadliest school shooting in US history takes place, he has to attack the parents who suffered thru the tragedy. But honestly, thats the only time he was ever not honest. You know, now that I read it like that, it does make so much more sense. It's only the left media (and government) that lies. Not media moguls like Jones.

LOL, LOL.
I wonder if you read the words you type. Surely, only with a jaded eye.
Fortunately a place like Austin, where the average intelligence is pretty high compared to many parts of the country, the jury took like zero time to sack him pretty hard. For his only ever lie. Poor guy picked a bad item to be his only stretch of the truth, no?
Wolfpackrich1
My question for him is why would you even say something that you know would cause more pain for a person who just lost a child to a horrific act.

Just sad times with the nastiness in the world. Hate has to stop in this country.
Packchem91
Wolfpackrich1 said:

My question for him is why would you even say something that you know would cause more pain for a person who just lost a child to a horrific act.

Just sad times with the nastiness in the world. Hate has to stop in this country.
Ask GP. He was on here a week after a dozen innocent folks were killed in buffalo saying it was a fake Hollywood production, and that those scenes of dead people on the ground and grieving family members you saw were actors.

How disgusting a human does one have to be to make up crap like that?
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Ask GP. He was on here a week after a dozen innocent folks were killed in buffalo saying it was a fake Hollywood production, and that those scenes of dead people on the ground and grieving family members you saw were actors.

It's as almost as disgusting as the people sensationalizing it for political purposes. Who also pick and choose their shooting events to match their other narratives. They wade through scores of shootings until they find one where the perp is of the necessary racial type, then they go to town. All those black on black murders in Chicago need not apply.
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

It's as almost as disgusting as the people sensationalizing it for political purposes. Who also pick and choose their shooting events to match their other narratives. They wade through scores of shootings until they find one where the perp is of the necessary racial type, then they go to town. All those black on black murders in Chicago need not apply.

Yep. The faux outrage to feign moral supremacy is exhausting.
Cornpack
I was listening to Pardon My Take earlier this week and PMT, who used to live in Austin and remembered when he was just on local radio, said something along the lines of back then he only did stuff so outlandish everyone either kinda knew he was just making stuff up or that he was crazy (i.e. lizard people run the world or stuff like that). He pointed out that the issue is, the more people like Alex Jones drift away from the crazy outlandish stuff, which no one would take seriously, and towards things that are marginally more believable than lizard people, the more likely you are to have vulnerable people actually believe the stuff he says. It's like that dude who brought a gun to that pizza shop in D.C. because he thought children were being abused there. He was a vulnerable person who actually believed it. If the Alex Jones types who made him believe it actually thought it was true, don't you think they would have actually acted on it themselves too? It is all an act but unfortunately some of the most vulnerable among us can't see that which causes real damage.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Fascinating discussion. Jones lies about Sandy Hook, admits it under oath, but everything else he has ever talked about is 100% truth. Man, you've been snowed over by this Carny
hur dur dur

you say that the man says one "lie", and then everything he ever said beside that is 100% false?

lolol
didn't say that. You're the one defending him not questioning what he says outside of what he admitted he's said was not true, you've even made up excuses for him. I'm not.

Yet I'm the rube who is controlled by the media and my eyes are closed. Laughable you've fell hook line and sinker for this snowman's con
Mormad
If you can get past the undeniable absurdity and avoid frustration, this is so effing entertaining!
Wolfpackrich1
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

So your saying there are to many guns?
Oldsouljer
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

How disgusting a human does one have to be to make up crap like that? But

Too many killers. Maybe too many guns too, but everyone needs at least one right now, what with the massive invasion of criminals coming across the border.
Marco
#45 asking MAGA supporters for donations to help with the CNN lawsuit fixing to come his way!!SmBIGh!!Don tha Com at it again!!Y'all gon help,yelp!!
Wolfpackrich1
Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Too many killers. Maybe too many guns too, but everyone needs at least one right now, what with the massive invasion of criminals coming across the border.

You seem to have an issue with people that are black and brown.
Oldsouljer
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I utterly reject and rebuke your Alinskyite tactic. In case you haven't noticed, the Nation is becoming less tolerant of the weaponization of the charge of racism for crass political purposes. And you crossed a line on this forum with a unjustified ad hominem comment.
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

so let me get this right, you worry about people sensationalizing politics in this post, but then want to make sure to talk about the blacks. And then later call out needing guns for all the criminals crossing the border. I'm glad you aren't including your political views in the discussion....and a not so subtle one at that. I guess you're one of those who thinks if the guy shooting up the 4th of July parade was just black, we wouldn't have to talk about it?

I will say this, at least I won't deny all those black on black murders are occurring. They most certainly are. No actors, no government plays.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

so let me get this right, you worry about people sensationalizing politics in this post, but then want to make sure to talk about the blacks. And then later call out needing guns for all the criminals crossing the border. I'm glad you aren't including your political views in the discussion....and a not so subtle one at that. I guess you're one of those who thinks if the guy shooting up the 4th of July parade was just black, we wouldn't have to talk about it?

I will say this, at least I won't deny all those black on black murders are occurring. They most certainly are. No actors, no government plays.
I never said anything about sensationalizing politics.. I did say something about sensationalizing media events like certain (but not all) shootings for political purposes, go back and read it again. And it's not exactly accurate to say that I'm "worried about it." I'd like to help "get you right" concerning my comments but as I don't think you are commenting in good faith, that's not probably going to happen.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I don't know exactly what happened in Buffalo. But I actually watched the so-called "live stream video" of the event, and it the video looked fake af.

Call me "disgusting". Call me a "kook". Call me any name in the book. I don't give a damn. I couldn't give one rats behind what someone like you thinks. I care about the truth. And I know that the government is staging all sorts of real shootings and fake shooting psyops, for the purpose of eroding and destroying gun rights. Because I have actually seen the evidence. I've deeply researched things like Sandy Hook. I've watched hours and hours of video footage, and read/watched other evidence.

Have you even seen that supposed video of the "live stream" of the Buffalo shooting? People want to call me "crazy", but they haven't even seen any of the evidence of any of these things. They haven't researched SQUAT. They just believe whatever nonsense and lies the far Left commie Establishment media spoon feeds down their throat, and never question it or research alternative views.

The bottom line is that the "Establishment" (government, far Left Lamestream media) is totally corrupt, and taken over by Marxists, globalists, and others pushing a malevolent agenda -- eg, for a Marxist "Great Reset" of society. Anyone who's paying any attention can see that. They lie about everything of importance -- covid, the reason for wars in Iraq/Syria/etc, 9/11, the causes of inflation, and whether we are in a recession. They constantly advocate and work to destroy our rights -- eg, destroy gun rights and the right to freedom of speech, and lock us down over some fake "pandemic". Why? Because they are pushing an authoritarian, communist agenda.

And these are the same people who tell us that there are 70 genders, that men can become women, and that forcing school children to go to drag queen shows and dance with pedophiles is a "good thing". And they preach to us that unborn children "are not human beings" and that it is a "sacred right" to be able to murder unborn children, and that "there is no God", and we are all "evolved monkeys" that came into existence "by random chance after a Big Bang explosion".

The TRUTH is that you are a disgusting, revolting person if you follow and worship criminal communist Establishment that pushes the mass murder of millions of unborn children. Those who do that and are of that ideological persuasion are disgusting, detestable people who are accomplices in the mass murder of millions of children.

You are a disgusting, perverted person if you support this transgender insanity and sending school children to drag queen shows.

I'm not a disgusting abominable piece of trash like these people who support murdering millions of unborn children, and destroying the lives of millions more with transgender perversion and drag queen story time. I'm simply someone telling the truth and opposing this monstrous, Satanic communist agenda. I'm someone who doesn't trust a communist Establishment foaming at the mouth to to disarm me. I'm simply someone who has done a lot of research and (~shocker~) found out that the Marxist Establishment is lying to us on a gargantuan scale on the important issues and that the "official narrative" on most things is a complete lie, and the truth is something far different.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfpackrich1
Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I utterly reject and rebuke your Alinskyite tactic. In case you haven't noticed, the Nation is becoming less tolerant of the weaponization of the charge of racism for crass political purposes. And you crossed a line on this forum with a unjustified ad hominem comment.

Sir you are the one who in your previous two posts mentioned that blacks killed blacks and you seem to have an issue with Latin Americans trying to immigrate to the USA.

Just look at those two posts. It is there in your own words.

Not mine yours.
Mormad

The gift that keeps on giving. Every time I come back there's something new!
hokiewolf
You sound a lot like the thing you rile against. Your view is very Lenin like
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Lmao. And how is that exactly? Lenin was a communist. He was a leftist. Do I seem like a leftist to you?

Am I supporting the political ideology/party that pushes for the silencing of opposition and denial of freedom of speech? Am I supporting the political ideology/party that pushes for destruction of the right to keep and bear arms? Am I supporting the political ideology/party that is so tyrannical as to mandate people must be injected with substances in order to function in society?

No. That is those who support the political Left and the communist Democrat party. They are the ones advocating for censorship, shutting down free speech, disarming the population, forcing people to be vaxxinated and other tyrannical measures. That is the communist agenda. The communist Left is the party of tyranny.

I am 100% for total freedom of speech and no censorship whatsoever. I am 100% for gun rights and am in favor of zero restrictions on gun ownership. I am 100% against lockdowns, tracking and tracing the population, and other tyrannical measures over covid.

Your post is classic projection, and the tactic of accusing your ideological opposition of the very things that you are guilty of and that you are doing...which is exactly what top American communist Saul Alinsky trained and advocated communists/leftists do in his book "Rules For Radicals".

It is your party and ideological allies who are the very essence of tyranny, and exactly like Lenin.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I don't know exactly what happened in Buffalo. But I actually watched the so-called "live stream video" of the event, and it the video looked fake af.

Call me "disgusting". Call me a "kook". Call me any name in the book. I don't give a damn. I couldn't give one rats behind what someone like you thinks. I care about the truth. And I know that the government is staging all sorts of real shootings and fake shooting psyops, for the purpose of eroding and destroying gun rights. Because I have actually seen the evidence. I've deeply researched things like Sandy Hook. I've watched hours and hours of video footage, and read/watched other evidence.

Have you even seen that supposed video of the "live stream" of the Buffalo shooting? People want to call me "crazy", but they haven't even seen any of the evidence of any of these things. They haven't researched SQUAT. They just believe whatever nonsense and lies the far Left commie Establishment media spoon feeds down their throat, and never question it or research alternative views.

The bottom line is that the "Establishment" (government, far Left Lamestream media) is totally corrupt, and taken over by Marxists, globalists, and others pushing a malevolent agenda -- eg, for a Marxist "Great Reset" of society. Anyone who's paying any attention can see that. They lie about everything of importance -- covid, the reason for wars in Iraq/Syria/etc, 9/11, the causes of inflation, and whether we are in a recession. They constantly advocate and work to destroy our rights -- eg, destroy gun rights and the right to freedom of speech, and lock us down over some fake "pandemic". Why? Because they are pushing an authoritarian, communist agenda.

And these are the same people who tell us that there are 70 genders, that men can become women, and that forcing school children to go to drag queen shows and dance with pedophiles is a "good thing". And they preach to us that unborn children "are not human beings" and that it is a "sacred right" to be able to murder unborn children, and that "there is no God", and we are all "evolved monkeys" that came into existence "by random chance after a Big Bang explosion".

The TRUTH is that you are a disgusting, revolting person if you follow and worship criminal communist Establishment that pushes the mass murder of millions of unborn children. Those who do that and are of that ideological persuasion are disgusting, detestable people who are accomplices in the mass murder of millions of children.

You are a disgusting, perverted person if you support this transgender insanity and sending school children to drag queen shows.

I'm not a disgusting abominable piece of trash like these people who support murdering millions of unborn children, and destroying the lives of millions more with transgender perversion and drag queen story time. I'm simply someone telling the truth and opposing this monstrous, Satanic communist agenda. I'm someone who doesn't trust a communist Establishment foaming at the mouth to to disarm me. I'm simply someone who has done a lot of research and (~shocker~) found out that the Marxist Establishment is lying to us on a gargantuan scale on the important issues and that the "official narrative" on most things is a complete lie, and the truth is something far different.

Wow. So science is lies. And you know nothing but the truth.

Goodnight. Sleep tight. Wishing you the best.
packgrad
Lol. Our first "science" comment in a while. Hilarious.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wow. So science is lies. And you know nothing but the truth.

Goodnight. Sleep tight. Wishing you the best.
The Marxist Establishment is anti-science. They promote science-fiction. Your precious Marxist academia and Establishment now doesn't even know the definition of a woman, says there are 70+ genders, and that men can become women. They would have you believe that unborn children are "not human beings" -- since they can be killed in the womb with impunity.

They promote LIES about even basic biology. They can't even tell the truth about what the definition of a human being is, or male and female genders. And you expect me to believe the theory of evolution? The theory of evolution is beyond preposterous. It is absolute nonsense. It is not science. It is deliberate lies. They have deliberately concocted lies in order to push their atheist agenda, and to deny God.

Look up the "Piltdown man" and "Nebraska man" hoaxes and Haeckel's fake drawings of embryos, for example. The evolutionist faux "scientists" deliberately promoted hoaxes - passing off orangutan bones as "the missing link between apes and humans". You know why it's called "the missing link"? Because there is NO evidence of any true fossils showing a transition from apes to humans. There is no evidence whatsoever for the theory of evolution. None. Real science requires evidence. There is only hoaxed "fossils", fake drawings, and more preposterous theoretical musings and speculations to support the main theory.

The theory of evolution is a fairy tale for atheists.
GuerrillaPack
Ooops. Am I going to be sued for "defamation" for calling evolutionist faux "scientists" a pack of LIARS?

I guess I'm a "whacko conspiracy theorist" too for denying evolution...because I dare to go against the "overwhelming consensus" of the full power of ~99% of academia, the Marxist Establishment media, etc in having the audacity to deny the "settled science" of the theory of evolution. And the Big Bang too, right? Isn't that "settled science" also? Lmao

Everyone agrees that evolution is "true", right? Everyone. Every "science" department in every university, every Establishment "news" organization, Hollywood. All the faux "experts", all the people in their fancy suits on TV. They all parrot that evolution is "true". It's like the "whole world" just knows that evolution is "true". I must be like the only person in the world who denies this "truth". I must be insane for denying it.

No.

The "reality" concocted by the Marxist Establishment is a MOUNTAIN OF LIES. It's a fantasy land of 70 genders and where you're an "evolved monkey" living on a rock flying through space after a big explosion. If they'll deliberately lie about things so fundamental and important as the basis of creation and life, then what do you think they'll not lie about?? They're lying to you about everything. They've conned the world on almost every issue of importance. Because they are hardcore atheist Marxists (actually Satanists) with an axe to grind and an agenda to push. They want you to deny God, and to corrupt and debase society (eg, with their sick abortion and Sodomite/transgender/etc agendas), and ultimately to enslave and destroy you.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

They want you to deny God, and to corrupt and debase society (eg, with their sick abortion and Sodomite/transgender/etc agendas), and ultimately to enslave and destroy you.
Funny given the number of folks who were enslaved in the name of God in this country.
Heck, people in churches justified lynchings, KKK activities, and treating blacks as 2nd class citizens right up until the latter half of the past century.

But the continual venom in your words makes me think you aren't a real Christian anyway
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

certainly very anti-Christian. Or at least anti-Jesus' teachings.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

They want you to deny God, and to corrupt and debase society (eg, with their sick abortion and Sodomite/transgender/etc agendas), and ultimately to enslave and destroy you.
Funny given the number of folks who were enslaved in the name of God in this country.
Heck, people in churches justified lynchings, KKK activities, and treating blacks as 2nd class citizens right up until the latter half of the past century.

But the continual venom in your words makes me think you aren't a real Christian anyway

You're damn right I hate the wicked. God hates them, and is angry with them every day. So did King David. So am I.

Psalm 11:5 - "The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion."

Psalm 139:21-22 - "Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies."

Psalm 7:11 - "God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day."

And the wicked hate the righteous:

Proverbs 29:27 - "The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright."
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

And how exactly is that? Because I strongly condemn the wicked? That's EXACTLY what the Messiah did.

The Messiah used much harsher language than I am. He called the Pharisees (the wicked religious "Establishment" of his day) literal children of Satan, "a brood of vipers", and "children of hell" who could not escape the damnation of hell:

Matthew 23

15 Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

33 You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

John 8

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Do you even claim to be a Christian or follow the teachings of Jesus?

What is your stance on abortion, Sodomite "marriage", and the transgender agenda?
Glasswolf
As my father in law has told me, we aren't put on this earth to judge each other. You can hate the sin and love the sinner at the same time.

God will be the final judge, not you or anyone else.

And yes, he know the bible better than anyone here. Man can even translate Hebrew
Wolfpackrich1
Wow! Sohow old is the earth from your religious teachings?
And science has it wrong?
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

How old does your religion, the theory of evolution religion, teach?

"4.543 billion years old"?

That's when the rock formed after exploding from the big bang? lolololololololol
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

NatePait94 said:

I for one have no dog in this fight, but I truly enjoy reading the posts of guerillapack. It is all very interesting to read.
Thanks man. No matter what our view on any issue, we should all support the principle of freedom of speech. If we can't openly debate the issues and allow facts and arguments to be heard, then we cannot make informed decisions about what is true, the best course of action, etc.

I'm a staunch conservative, but I don't argue that far Left-wing groups or individuals should be kicked off Facebook and Twitter and YouTube, and not be allowed to exercise their freedom of speech. To the contrary, I encourage Leftists to speak out...because they prove that their ideology is wrong and dangerous by their own words.

The Left are the ones trying to shut down conservative speech, in all areas of society -- at universities, on the internet, public gatherings. Why? Because when conservatives are allowed to present their arguments, they win -- having facts, evidence, logic, and morality on their side. Conservatives have nothing to fear when Leftists speak. But it seems that Leftists are deathly afraid of allowing conservatives the platform to present their ideas.
What a thread and how can anyone argue with GP's point here. Think about the health of our Bill of RIghts back in 1974 versus now. Heck, how about 2008 vrs now. You've got blinders on if its not glaringly obvious.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Sir you are the one who in your previous two posts mentioned that blacks killed blacks and you seem to have an issue with Latin Americans trying to immigrate to the USA.

Just look at those two posts. It is there in your own words.

Not mine yours.
Where "in my own words" did I say anything about Latin Americans? I didn't. And you are deliberately editing my "black on black" comment to exclude my main point which clearly was focused on what the media does and does not cover in shooting stories.
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

How old does your religion, the theory of evolution religion, teach?

"4.543 billion years old"?

That's when the rock formed after exploding from the big bang? lolololololololol

Umm dude rocks did not form from the Big Bang. Not even atoms. Sub atomic particles did.

See you really should not talk about science. Also The age of the universe is different from the age of the earth.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.