CNN says InfoWars and "conspiracy theories" should be banned from the internet

43,013 Views | 231 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trophies for all....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Just enforcing the current laws will NOT stop illegal immigration. As you stated, Utopian
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Be great if you actually contributed something to the debate.
BBW12OG

How's that?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
It's childish. So normal for the so called smartest man on the Water Cooler
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Just enforcing the current laws will NOT stop illegal immigration. As you stated, Utopian
I never said that it would!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, really, who said BBW is the smartest man on the WC. I "don't" think he did...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

LOL...sorry if you don't like being compared to Pinocchio but you earned it.

Never said I was the smartest man here. Never. Just smarter than you. And that one is obvious.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Nothing will stop illegal immigration. Enforcing current laws will curb illegal immigration. It's more important to say people are scared of immigration and insinuate they want a single race society though. Always got to play that card!! That's "debate."
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Nothing will stop illegal immigration. Enforcing current laws will curb illegal immigration. It's more important to say people are scared of immigration and insinuate they want a single race society though. Always got to play that card!! That's "debate."
I never said that. You just want to be mad at me for some reason.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

I never said that. You just want to be mad at me for some reason.

Lol. Ummm. Sure thing, hokie.

hokiewolf said:

Why are you afraid of people immigrating to the US? Do you want to become Japan?
hokiewolf
You seem to misunderstand, maybe I also misunderstood you.

1. You specifically stated that it shouldn't be an encouraging sign that people from other countries would want to immigrate LEGALLY to the US. I assumed you meant that you were taking a nationalist stance in that you were afraid of these people coming to take jobs or to take benefits.

2. Japan has a net negative population curve due to strict immigration rules and a declining birth rate. My stating this isn't racist, it's factual, it's a problem that that country is facing, and will be a problem the US will fact soon if not now. Have you tried to hire someone recently? It's damn near impossible.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

You seem to misunderstand, maybe I also misunderstood you.

1. You specifically stated that it shouldn't be an encouraging sign that people from other countries would want to immigrate LEGALLY to the US. I assumed you meant that you were taking a nationalist stance in that you were afraid of these people coming to take jobs or to take benefits.

2. Japan has a net negative population curve due to strict immigration rules and a declining birth rate. My stating this isn't racist, it's factual, it's a problem that that country is facing, and will be a problem the US will fact soon if not now. Have you tried to hire someone recently? It's damn near impossible.
1. I was clearly being sarcastic. You made up these viewpoints of mine and I was being sarcastic in agreement.

2. I misunderstood your point about Japan. Yes, we've hired people recently. A superintendent and have picked up a couple more sub crews. Hiring problems aren't because of a shortage of people.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Completely ignores that we are not currently stopping illegals from entering the country now for the last 18 months... for over a year now we've had our own federal government flying and bussing them to Florida (in groves) and other Red States across the country... now we have the Texas governor bussing them to DC and NYC (because he can't send them back) and those two mayors are squealing like a stuck pig. I don't know how many DC has had dropped off, but so far NYC is well under 100 (and they just forwarded half a bus of them somewhere else)...

Illegal means illegal. Not quite sure why he can't grasp that concept.

Borders are open, and he thinks we need to make it easier... how do you even try to have a conversation with someone like that? Easy answer. You can't.
Isn't it "in droves"?

I use this term occasionally....i hope I haven't had it wrong before.
I believe the term has been used by Territorial district attorney Hedley Lamar.
TheStorm
Yes, as previously noted I wrote it incorrectly. Chem is correct. It should have been "droves" and not "groves" as I typed it.
Werewolf
This was sent to me....... thought it worthy of sharing. While I've always believed 9-11 was real, I see more and more of this counter-narrative.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/09/10/no-doubt-about-it-holograms-are-real/

There have been several Joe Biden CGI video clips so its certainly plausible to apply the possibility to other things.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
As many here know, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I want to post this 5 minute video explaining away the 9/11 conspiracy theories. It will take 5 minutes of your time....and I hope you'll take the time to consider the content.

https://rumble.com/v1jwvv3-the-911-conspiracy-theory-explained-in-under-5-minutes.html
Werewolf

Kurt Sonnenfeld was hired by the US government to photograph and film the aftermath of 9/11.

He saw and reported on stuff that put his life in danger, and fled to Argentina. Then his wife was murdered, and he's been framed as her killer (and wanted by the US government).

For example, something he saw is that WTC 6 was bombed (https://bollyn.com/14924/)before (https://bollyn.com/14924/) the towers fell (https://bollyn.com/14924/), and all the gold in the vault was stolen. Bloomberg made excuses and spun the story.

Werewolf
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v1kg66h-juan-o-savin-decode-thanq-never-seen-before.html

Truth compacted into 1 hr and 4 min

It had to be this way. WWG1WGA

Just like the jab, right again.
Werewolf

"Is Xi Under Arrest After Military Coup? 3 Senior Anti-Xi Officials Sentenced to Death"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.