CNN says InfoWars and "conspiracy theories" should be banned from the internet

43,095 Views | 231 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

My question for him is why would you even say something that you know would cause more pain for a person who just lost a child to a horrific act.

Just sad times with the nastiness in the world. Hate has to stop in this country.
Ask GP. He was on here a week after a dozen innocent folks were killed in buffalo saying it was a fake Hollywood production, and that those scenes of dead people on the ground and grieving family members you saw were actors.

How disgusting a human does one have to be to make up crap like that? But
It's as almost as disgusting as the people sensationalizing it for political purposes. Who also pick and choose their shooting events to match their other narratives. They wade through scores of shootings until they find one where the perp is of the necessary racial type, then they go to town. All those black on black murders in Chicago need not apply.

So your saying there are to many guns?
Too many killers. Maybe too many guns too, but everyone needs at least one right now, what with the massive invasion of criminals coming across the border.

You seem to have an issue with people that are black and brown.
I utterly reject and rebuke your Alinskyite tactic. In case you haven't noticed, the Nation is becoming less tolerant of the weaponization of the charge of racism for crass political purposes. And you crossed a line on this forum with a unjustified ad hominem comment.

Sir you are the one who in your previous two posts mentioned that blacks killed blacks and you seem to have an issue with Latin Americans trying to immigrate to the USA.

Just look at those two posts. It is there in your own words.

Not mine yours.
Where "in my own words" did I say anything about Latin Americans? I didn't. And you are deliberately editing my "black on black" comment to exclude my main point which clearly was focused on what the media does and does not cover in shooting stories.
LOL, so I guess this comment, "Maybe too many guns too, but everyone needs at least one right now, what with the massive invasion of criminals coming across the border" was surely about the Indian and Pakistani immigrants coming from Toronto? Or the Ukranian immigrants escaping war?
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Wow! Sohow old is the earth from your religious teachings?
And science has it wrong?
How old does your religion, the theory of evolution religion, teach?

"4.543 billion years old"?

That's when the rock formed after exploding from the big bang? lolololololololol

Umm dude rocks did not form from the Big Bang. Not even atoms. Sub atomic particles did.

See you really should not talk about science. Also The age of the universe is different from the age of the earth.

Ummm dude, I didn't say "rocks directly formed from the Big Bang". I understand the basics of the fairy tale. But it doesn't matter...because it's bunch of nonsense anyway. There's not a shred of evidence that any of it happened they way they claim. It's all just a bunch of pure speculation by a bunch of morons, to dream up how it could have happened without a Creator.

And I got the numbers "right", per your ridiculous theory of evolution science fiction religion. The priests of the science fiction say the universe is 13.8 billion years old, and the earth is 4.54 billion years old. For now...until they change their mind again and adjust the theory.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfpackrich1
You showed you knew nothing about it with rocks from the Big Bang.
You never answered how old your religion showed the earth to be.
I have Native American arrowheads older than the Christian bible says the earth is.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

You showed you knew nothing about it with rocks from the Big Bang.
You never answered how old your religion showed the earth to be.
I have Native American arrowheads older than the Christian bible says the earth is.
You misinterpret what I said, and assume that I "don't understand" the theory. Look, dude. I graduated NC State in engineering with over a 4.0, and went to public high school. You don't think I know about the theory of evolution? I've had it shoved down my throat my entire life. I was referring to how the earth is referred to as a "rock" flying through space, per the fallacious heliocentric theory of cosmology. I wasn't saying that rocks appeared immediately after the Big Bang, per the theory.

What do you know about Piltdown man and Nebraska man and Haeckel's faked embryo drawings? I probably know far more about this nonsense theory than you do. I certainly know more about it in the sense that I know enough to know it's completely preposterous, and a gigantic fraud.

As far as the Bible, it does not say that the earth is only 6,000 years old. What you can determine, from the genealogies and other historical records in the Bible, is that it has been approximately 6,000 years since the creation of Adam and Eve. But the Bible doesn't actually say that Adam and Eve were created a short time after the earth was created. What Genesis actually says, when the Hebrew is translated and interpreted correctly, is that the earth was RE-created just before Adam and Eve. The Bible indicates that there was a great cataclysm that destroyed the earth some time prior to a re-creation of the earth when Adam and Eve were created. The Bible doesn't say exactly when the earth was originally created. It could be tens/hundreds of thousands of years or longer prior to the creation of Adam and Eve.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wolfpackrich1
Look I can not interpret what you mean. You made fun of a theory and stated misinformation about it. I corrected you. If you have the education you say you have. Then you know how old the earth is. You don't need me to tell you who is be untruthful.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

My question for him is why would you even say something that you know would cause more pain for a person who just lost a child to a horrific act.

Just sad times with the nastiness in the world. Hate has to stop in this country.
Ask GP. He was on here a week after a dozen innocent folks were killed in buffalo saying it was a fake Hollywood production, and that those scenes of dead people on the ground and grieving family members you saw were actors.

It's as almost as disgusting as the people sensationalizing it for political purposes. Who also pick and choose their shooting events to match their other narratives. They wade through scores of shootings until they find one where the perp is of the necessary racial type, then they go to town. All those black on black murders in Chicago need not apply.

Too many killers. Maybe too many guns too, but everyone needs at least one right now, what with the massive invasion of criminals coming across the border.

I utterly reject and rebuke your Alinskyite tactic. In case you haven't noticed, the Nation is becoming less tolerant of the weaponization of the charge of racism for crass political purposes. And you crossed a line on this forum with a unjustified ad hominem comment.

Sir you are the one who in your previous two posts mentioned that blacks killed blacks and you seem to have an issue with Latin Americans trying to immigrate to the USA.

Not mine yours.
Where "in my own words" did I say anything about Latin Americans? I didn't. And you are deliberately editing my "black on black" comment to exclude my main point which clearly was focused on what the media does and does not cover in shooting stories.
LOL, so I guess this comment, "Maybe too many guns too, but everyone needs at least one right now, what with the massive invasion of criminals coming across the border" was surely about the Indian and Pakistani immigrants coming from Toronto? Or the Ukranian immigrants escaping war?

Does it really matter whom comprises the millions pouring illegally across our border? Illegal is illegal, and criminality isn't confined to any ethnic group. At least I didn't think so, but since you've singled out Latin Americans, that suggests that you do.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Look I can not interpret what you mean. You made fun of a theory and stated misinformation about it. I corrected you. If you have the education you say you have. Then you know how old the earth is. You don't need me to tell you who is be untruthful.
You can't interpret much of anything if you actually believe in something as preposterous as the theory of evolution. You make fun of and mock God. You have chosen to reject the truth, and to embrace lies. By rejecting God, God has rejected you. You haven't corrected me on anything. I'm dumber for reading your gibberish.
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Not mine yours.

Does it really matter whom comprises the millions pouring illegally across our border? Illegal is illegal, and criminality isn't confined to any ethnic group. At least I didn't think so, but since you've singled out Latin Americans, that suggests that you do.
LOL, right. You don't need a gun because people are coming here however they can to make lives better. You were implying the same as Trump, that they're shipping all their rapists and murderers, etc, here.

I'd suggest you're a lot more likely to need your guns if you live in Appalachia with all the meth heads or the inner cities with its crime than from the folks streaming over the border.

Sure, they are in fact committing a crime for coming here...but we all know that is not the crime you meant, elsewise your gun comments make no sense
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

You can't interpret much of anything if you actually believe in something as preposterous as the theory of evolution. You make fun of and mock God. You have chosen to reject the truth, and to embrace lies. You haven't corrected me on anything. I'm dumber for reading your gibberish.
So do you believe in any form of evolution? Because clearly we are evolving. People have evolved. The way life is lived has evolved.
Oldsouljer
I'm sure that you (or "we" if you wish) "all know" but your knowledge is based on a lot of deliberate assumptions and Alinskyite attack lines in the place of reasoned argument. Rather makes honest intellectual discussion out of the question, which unfortunately supports that recent comment that IPS should eliminate the Water Cooler.
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

I'm sure that you (or "we" if you wish) "all know" but your knowledge is based on a lot of deliberate assumptions and Alinskyite attack lines in the place of reasoned argument. Rather makes honest intellectual discussion out of the question, which unfortunately supports that recent comment that IPS should eliminate the Water Cooler.

If you want to have intelligent conversation, stop making stupid stereotyped "all" type comments like you did -- those kinds of comments are the exact opposite of intellectual....but rather are lowest common denominator type comments.

Look, unless you can point me to the other big group of folks pouring across our border, there is really only one group it could be.

We weren't talking about illegal immigration anyway, so your point was not even germane. There is plenty to talk about intelligently about that topic, but when folks start with comments like yours, it pretty much blows it up.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

If you want to have intelligent conversation, stop making stupid stereotyped "all" type comments like you did -- those kinds of comments are the exact opposite of intellectual....but rather are lowest common denominator type comments.

Look, unless you can point me to the other big group of folks pouring across our border, there is really only one group it could be.

We weren't talking about illegal immigration anyway, so your point was not even germane. There is plenty to talk about intelligently about that topic, but when folks start with comments like yours, it pretty much blows it up.
Fine, you get the last word, your premises mutate so quickly, one really can't and shouldn't try to keep up.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Alex Jones lied and spread disinformation was you tube banning him wrong?

This Marxist Establishment doesn't attack, persecute, and ban people who tell lies. It attacks, persecutes, and bans those who tell the truth.
LOL, you conveniently ignore the fact that Jones admitted to having lied. About Sandy Hook, and about his testimony in court. Does that matter at all to you?
I don't worship Alex Jones. I have many major issues that I disagree with him on. The fact of the matter is that what Alex Jones said initially about Sandy Hook was the truth. He is lying now about Sandy Hook. Why? Obviously, because he is under tremendous pressure (with the lawsuits, etc) to back down from what he initially was saying. And you can't comprehend that? Why would he say and believe one thing for years, and then all of sudden he changes his view immediately after being threatened with having his livelihood destroyed for holding that belief. What do you think he really believes? And what is he only saying because of being under duress? I think you do understand that. You just mistakenly believe that the rest of us are too stupid to see what's really going on. Here's a newsflash. The rest of the population is way more intelligent than the 80 IQ average Democrat voter you may be used to associating with.

What are some of the many major issues you disagree with Alex Jones on?
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

Oldsouljer said:

Fine, you get the last word, your premises mutate so quickly, one really can't and shouldn't try to keep up.
Not to mention that he is completely ignoring which border the cartels control...
hokiewolf
The cartel controlling the border is a direct result of making it harder other than declaring asylum to legally immigrate across the southern border.

We only have ourselves to blame for continuing to kick the can down the road
packgrad
Lol. We are to blame for the border and laws. There should be no border and no restrictions on entry. Otherwise we are to blame for the cartel. Lol. So ridiculous.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Lol. We are to blame for the border and laws. There should be no border and no restrictions on entry. Otherwise we are to blame for the cartel. Lol. So ridiculous.
That's not what I said at all.

Look, if the easier way to enter the US is by paying a drug cartel tens of thousands of dollars and entrusting the lives of your family to violent people, then making a perilous journey illegally across the border without a guarantee for success is EASIER then trying to get into the US legally, then yes, we need to figure that **** out!
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Look, if the easier way to enter the US is by paying a drug cartel tens of thousands of dollars and entrusting the lives of your family to violent people, then making a perilous journey illegally across the border without a guarantee for success is EASIER then trying to get into the US legally, then yes, we need to figure that **** out!

That's not easier. Unless breaking the law, planning to live somewhere illegally for the rest of your life, and exposing your family to murderers and human traffickers is "easier" to someone. I guess to people that can't get in maybe that is easier. But that's not a reason to blame us for the cartel. There will always be people that break the law. That doesn't make the law makers to blame.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

That's not easier. Unless breaking the law, planning to live somewhere illegally for the rest of your life, and exposing your family to murderers and human traffickers is "easier" to someone. I guess to people that can't get in maybe that is easier. But that's not a reason to blame us for the cartel. There will always be people that break the law. That doesn't make the law makers to blame.
Forget it. It's like talking to a wall (pun intended)...

Our border is open right now. How much f'n easier can it get?
Packchem91
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

That's not easier. Unless breaking the law, planning to live somewhere illegally for the rest of your life, and exposing your family to murderers and human traffickers is "easier" to someone. I guess to people that can't get in maybe that is easier. But that's not a reason to blame us for the cartel. There will always be people that break the law. That doesn't make the law makers to blame..
it is easier on the surface. if you are desperate to get here, and be able to make $$ to provide a better life for your family, you'll take risks. If you get an option to protect you on the way, and you have some way to afford that, you'll most likely take it. Some protection versus no protection. Granted, these people are making deals with the devil, but neither option is good, and desperate people trying to get to a golden land of opportunities have always taken risks
TheStorm
When you have the Haitian's that came all the way from Peru in South America (for those of you that don't know where that is ) as soon as Biden opened our borders, and were guided and coordinated with most of them using cell phones... probably orchestrated by our own DNC themselves...

I used not to believe in that kind of stuff, but now it's just too obvious.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

It is easier because that is what the majority of immigrants are choosing because the legal means aren't available. It's a simple supply and demand problem. The demand for legal immigration is greater than the supply, therefore because no one wants to do anything about the immigration laws to increase the supply of legal immigration, then the demand is met by the cartels providing a means to illegally immigrate into the country.

packgrad, you seem to be stuck on illegal immigration. I'm not proposing anything illegal, I'm not saying open the borders, I'm not saying you should do everything possible to prevent illegal entry into the US from the southern border.

What I'm saying is everything that has been proposed by both the left and the right only makes the situation worse. Until we add additional means of legal immigration other than the only current means - declaration of asylum - the problem will continue to get worse. Additionally, programs that were working to help keep people in their native country in order to apply to gain entry into the US that were ended during the Trump administration has also made the border worse. Biden has also made the situation even more terrible by not enforcing the current laws nor has he even tried to do anything about the issue at the border. This is an over two decade problem that both the left and right have mismanaged.

Two things that I continue to not understand about your points. 1) why do you think closing the border will curb the efforts of foreign persons trying to get into the US? You could build the biggest, best wall in the world, and people who want freedom and liberty will find a way over, under and around that wall. 2) Why is it a bad thing that foreign people would like to immigrate to the US to improve their quality of life? Shouldn't we be celebrating that? Isn't that the point of the US? To be the beacon on the hill for liberty and freedom? Why should we be surprised that people from different countries want to experience that?
TheStorm
Completely ignores that we are not currently stopping illegals from entering the country now for the last 18 months... for over a year now we've had our own federal government flying and bussing them to Florida (in groves) and other Red States across the country... now we have the Texas governor bussing them to DC and NYC (because he can't send them back) and those two mayors are squealing like a stuck pig. I don't know how many DC has had dropped off, but so far NYC is well under 100 (and they just forwarded half a bus of them somewhere else)...

Illegal means illegal. Not quite sure why he can't grasp that concept.

Borders are open, and he thinks we need to make it easier... how do you even try to have a conversation with someone like that? Easy answer. You can't.
PackFansXL
Did y'all see my post from a couple of weeks ago showing that the Biden administration is building the wall in AZ in a couple of sections with gaping holes that happen to coincide with an area near a lake. Supposedly, the reason for closing the wall is for safety of the border crossers but they presented no evidence that there has ever been any real problem near that location. NR believes it is an effort to boost a Democratic senator's re-election efforts.
packgrad
Agreed. It is like a wall.

The idea that building a wall , which Biden just did and no comment from our anti wall posters of course, does not curb efforts is hilarious to me. Will people still try? Yes. But it's just like we see everyday from the left's biggest anti wall politicians. They all have walls/fences around their homes. But walls/fences don't work. Lol.

Also, if there are some things I've been consistent on it is that it is it a bad thing that foreign people would like to immigrate to the US to improve their quality of life. We shouldn't we be celebrating that. It isn't the point of the US. We are not to be the beacon on the hill for liberty and freedom. We should be surprised that people from different countries want to experience that.

Hokie definitely got me on that. I've literally said none of it, but it's almost impossible these days to make a long winded post without some virtue signaling… so paint it on thick.
packgrad
PackFansXL said:

Did y'all see my post from a couple of weeks ago showing that the Biden administration is building the wall in AZ in a couple of sections with gaping holes that happen to coincide with an area near a lake. Supposedly, the reason for closing the wall is for safety of the border crossers but they presented no evidence that there has ever been any real problem near that location. NR believes it is an effort to boost a Democratic senator's re-election efforts.

I missed that post, but I did actually see a clip from Trevor Noah, of all people mocking it. I'll see if I can find it.
Edit to add

Around 4:30 in. M
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

The idea that building a wall , which Biden just did and no comment from our anti wall posters of course, does not curb efforts is hilarious to me. Will people still try? Yes. But it's just like we see everyday from the left's biggest anti wall politicians. They all have walls/fences around their homes. But walls/fences don't work. Lol.

Also, if there are some things I've been consistent on it is that it is it a bad thing that foreign people would like to immigrate to the US to improve their quality of life. We shouldn't we be celebrating that. It isn't the point of the US. We are not to be the beacon on the hill for liberty and freedom. We should be surprised that people from different countries want to experience that.

Hokie definitely got me on that. I've literally said none of it, but it's almost impossible these days to make a long winded post without some virtue signaling… so paint it on thick.
All of that ignores the entire history of the United States. Why are you afraid of people immigrating to the US? Do you want to become Japan?
BBW12OG
Tell me you are a "spoiled, trophy for all millennial" without saying it..........

The MARXIST PARTY will be "all in" on the wall, deportation and cracking down on illegal immigration when the Hispanic voters switch to the GOP.

You can't be a lefty without hypocrisy and watch the lefties on here flip the script after the mid-terms. And then they will spin, obfuscate and flat out lie about what they had said before. Par for the course for a couple.

Nothing about lying bothers them. It's who they are. Very telling.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Completely ignores that we are not currently stopping illegals from entering the country now for the last 18 months... for over a year now we've had our own federal government flying and bussing them to Florida (in groves) and other Red States across the country... now we have the Texas governor bussing them to DC and NYC (because he can't send them back) and those two mayors are squealing like a stuck pig. I don't know how many DC has had dropped off, but so far NYC is well under 100 (and they just forwarded half a bus of them somewhere else)...

Borders are open, and he thinks we need to make it easier... how do you even try to have a conversation with someone like that? Easy answer. You can't.
Isn't it "in droves"?

I use this term occasionally....i hope I haven't had it wrong before.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Isn't it "in droves"?

I use this term occasionally....i hope I haven't had it wrong before.
As usual... you deflect when faced with the facts. Good post comrade...good post.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Yes. You are correct... I must have had oranges on my mind...
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

All of that ignores the entire history of the United States. Why are you afraid of people immigrating to the US? Do you want to become Japan?

Yes. I love sushi and udon.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Step 1: Enforce the current immigration laws

Step 2: Reinvest in the system where immigrants can apply for status from their HOME country, so they don't have to travel to the border to do so.

Step 3: Continue strategic investment in Central America to improve quality of life there.

Step 4: Create a viable system of legal immigration that allows for different reasons for immigration rather than asylum. Reinstitute the day pass for Mexican nationals.

Step 5: Continue to pressure the Mexican government to clean up their system and end cartel control.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Step 1: Enforce the current immigration laws -Yep

Step 2: Reinvest in the system where immigrants can apply for status from their HOME country, so they don't have to travel to the border to do so. - Nope

Step 3: Continue strategic investment in Central America to improve quality of life there. - Nope

Step 4: Create a viable system of legal immigration that allows for different reasons for immigration rather than asylum. Reinstitute the day pass for Mexican nationals. - Nope

Step 5: Continue to pressure the Mexican government to clean up their system and end cartel control. - Utopian
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.