CNN says InfoWars and "conspiracy theories" should be banned from the internet

43,059 Views | 231 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Werewolf
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79 said:

This guy was awesome.....
Glasswolf
Wolfer79
Glasswolf said:

It is not a lie if you believe it
PackBacker07
GuerrillaPack said:

PackBacker07 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Here it is admitted. Twitter now going to overhaul their website in order to mass censor those who think "like Alex Jones".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/technology/2018/08/15/jack-dorsey-says-hes-rethinking-core-how-twitter-works/

QUOTE:

Jack Dorsey says he's rethinking the core of how Twitter works

"Twitter chief executive Jack Dorsey said he is rethinking core parts of the social media platform so it doesn't enable the spread of hate speech, harassment and false news, including conspiracy theories shared by prominent users like Alex Jones and Infowars."

Good.
So you Leftists can just stop pretending that you support freedom of speech.

While you're at it, stop pretending that you support the 2nd Amendment too. Also admit that you support totally open borders, having illegals vote, and effectively abolishing our border.

Just admit it all. Admit that you are open enemies of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and America as a nation.

Here's a hint...conservatives already know that's what most of you truly believe. We're just waiting for you to de-cloak and admit what you really believe.

I won't get into First and Second Amendments here, but I know many actual conservatives and they would be ashamed at some at the lunacy espoused on this forum (speaking of The Water Cooler only). Is it comforting to continuously yell into the void?
NatePait94
He isn't yelling to the void. He is posting information to be absorbed or ignored. It is up to us as to what we choose to do.
PackDaddy
Hey now, do we have a fellow libertarian here?
NatePait94
Hi, I'm Nate.
PackDaddy
Represent
PackDaddy
We should get a libertarian/freedom thread going on here!
GuerrillaPack
The Left is now frothing at the mouth and moving to further ban and mass censor right-wing users on YouTube.

They are now moving to ban people like Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux, Steven Crowder, and many other prominent YouTubers. They are even targeting Joe Rogan, who is more libertarian and liberal on many issues, but pushes an anti-Establishment stance on many issues, and is therefore a "threat".

First they came for Alex Jones...and then they came for everyone else.

The Left is losing the ideological battle on YouTube to the Right, who are dominating the platform. The Left loses whenever freedom of speech and debate is allowed. The only way the Left can "win" is by censoring the right.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/sep/18/report-youtubes-alternative-influence-network-breeds-rightwing-radicalisation

Quote:

YouTube's 'alternative influence network' breeds rightwing radicalisation, report finds

Study blames social media site's network of scholars, media pundits and internet celebrities who unite to promote far-right politics

YouTube provides a breeding ground for far-right radicalisation, where people interested in conservative and libertarian ideas are quickly exposed to white nationalist ones, according to a report from Data & Society.

Although YouTube's recommendation algorithms are partly to blame, the problem is fundamentally linked to the social network of political influencers on the platform and how, like other YouTube influencers, they invite one another on to their shows.

The report describes an "alternative influence network" of about 65 scholars, media pundits and internet celebrities promoting a range of rightwing political positions, from mainstream conservatism to overt white nationalism. They are broadly united by their reactionary position: an opposition to feminism, social justice and leftwing politics and present themselves as an underdog alternative to the mainstream media.

The "problem"? To the Left, allowing people the freedom to express right-wing views is a "problem" that must be solved by censorship and silencing conservatives.

And who authored this "report" that pushes for censorship of conservatives on YouTube? It's a group called "Data & Society" that are funded by and partnered with George Soros ("Open Society Foundation"). Here are their staff....about 20 feminazi-looking women.

GuerrillaPack
Breaking today...PayPal bans Infowars.

Mark Dice covers all of the recent news of censorship and leftist bias by Twitter, Facebook, Google, and YouTube:

GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
This is pretty obvious, but bears repeating...

The method for the mass censorship on conservatives by Leftists, stated bluntly and succinctly: Use the rhetorical trick of labeling and classifying all conservative speech as "hate" speech.

https://www.infowars.com/big-tech-has-defined-conservatism-as-hate-speech/

Quote:

BIG TECH HAS DEFINED CONSERVATISM AS "HATE SPEECH"

How to silence your political opposition using this one simple trick

By corralling basic conservative opinions and beliefs under the umbrella of "hate speech," social media giants have invented a new ploy to censor conservatives while claiming they are not censoring conservatives.

Nationalism, patriotism, populism, and Christianity are all now being treated as "hateful" by Big Tech.
These companies then engage in a form of legalese where they assert they are not banning people for their personal or political opinions, but because of violations of terms of service.

But the truth is that merely holding and expressing nationalist, populist, patriotic or Christian opinions and beliefs is deemed a "violation" because such beliefs have been subjectively defined as "hateful".

For example, PayPal announced it was banning Infowars last week because Infowars had "promoted hate and discriminatory intolerance".

In real terms, this meant that we had opposed the teaching of transgenderism to young children in schools and criticized political Islam.

Criticism of mass immigration, Islam, homosexuality, the transgender agenda, etc....ia called "hate speech" by Leftists/communists and banned from forums under their control (universities, Big Tech, etc).

Meanwhile, the Left/communists are still allowed to espouse their hatred of Christians, white people, conservatives, Trump supporters, etc -- including openly calling for violence against Trump and Trump supporters with impunity.

This is nothing more than wherever the Left has power, they act as tyrants and attempt to silence those who oppose their agenda.
Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack
This is a great speech a few days ago by Alex at a "Free Alex Jones" rally in Austin, Texas.

GuerrillaPack
Now Facebook and Twitter are coordinating to censor Leftist anti-Establishment alternative media -- including anti-war groups with millions of followers.

"Anti-Media" and "Free Thought Project" were just banned from both platforms.

Wolfer79
GuerrillaPack
To discuss Alex Jones...

Here's a very short clip of some of the best testimony from the Sandy Hook kangaroo trial:

https://instagr.am/p/Cg3Mra_MfK4
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Glasswolf
For the love of God, whoever is flagging post please stop
Wolfpackrich1
Alex Jones lied and spread disinformation was you tube banning him wrong?
GuerrillaPack
Glasswolf said:

For the love of God, whoever is flagging post please stop
Leftist commie snowflake pansies emboldened by the Sandy Hook kangaroo trial, who are ever obsessed with censoring right-wing conservatives, and think that this kangaroo court show trial means that IPS will now crack down on free speech too.

I wish the feature was configured so that the mods could know who these little snowflakes are flagging all the posts.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

Everything promoted by the communist Establishment Lamestream media is lies and disinformation.

We live in a society that is now largely conquered by Marxists. These religion of these communists is lies. We now live in upside down world -- an inverted reality communist fantasy land of 70 genders, where an unborn child "is not a human being", and forcing children to go to drag queen shows is a "good thing".

This Marxist Establishment doesn't attack, persecute, and ban people who tell lies. It attacks, persecutes, and bans those who tell the truth.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

This Marxist Establishment doesn't attack, persecute, and ban people who tell lies. It attacks, persecutes, and bans those who tell the truth.
LOL, you conveniently ignore the fact that Jones admitted to having lied. About Sandy Hook, and about his testimony in court. Does that matter at all to you?
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

LOL, you conveniently ignore the fact that Jones admitted to having lied. About Sandy Hook, and about his testimony in court. Does that matter at all to you?
I don't worship Alex Jones. I have many major issues that I disagree with him on. The fact of the matter is that what Alex Jones said initially about Sandy Hook was the truth. He is lying now about Sandy Hook. Why? Obviously, because he is under tremendous pressure (with the lawsuits, etc) to back down from what he initially was saying. And you can't comprehend that? Why would he say and believe one thing for years, and then all of sudden he changes his view immediately after being threatened with having his livelihood destroyed for holding that belief. What do you think he really believes? And what is he only saying because of being under duress? I think you do understand that. You just mistakenly believe that the rest of us are too stupid to see what's really going on. Here's a newsflash. The rest of the population is way more intelligent than the 80 IQ average Democrat voter you may be used to associating with.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

I don't worship Alex Jones. I have many major issues that I disagree with him on. The fact of the matter is that what Alex Jones said initially about Sandy Hook was the truth. He is lying now about Sandy Hook. Why? Obviously, because he is under tremendous pressure (with the lawsuits, etc) to back down from what he initially was saying. And you can't comprehend that? Why would he say and believe one thing for years, and then all of sudden he changes his view immediately after being threatened with having his livelihood destroyed for holding that belief. What do you think he really believes? And what is he only saying because of being under duress? I think you do understand that. You just mistakenly believe that the rest of us are too stupid to see what's really going on. Here's a newsflash. The rest of the population is way more intelligent than the 80 IQ average Democrat voter you may be used to associating with.
Simple --- i don't think he ever really believed that crap about SH. Now, he may have convinced himself over time, as crazy as that sounds. But I think he realized, correctly, there were millions of sheep out there who wanted to be led differently, and it made him famous and lots of $$$.

When it was no longer prudent to mislead -- ie, he was on the hook because his charade had caused some of his idiotic followers to harrass these people who'd suffered enough, he admitted they were real.

Of course, the sheep will likely pay him to again advocate for the lies, so I'm sure he'll find another avenue to reach you/them shortly.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack said:

To discuss Alex Jones...

Here's a very short clip of some of the best testimony from the Sandy Hook kangaroo trial:

https://instagr.am/p/Cg3Mra_MfK4

Literal LOL. Fan-freaking-tastic
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Simple --- i don't think he ever really believed that crap about SH. Now, he may have convinced himself over time, as crazy as that sounds. But I think he realized, correctly, there were millions of sheep out there who wanted to be led differently, and it made him famous and lots of $$$.

When it was no longer prudent to mislead -- ie, he was on the hook because his charade had caused some of his idiotic followers to harrass these people who'd suffered enough, he admitted they were real.

Of course, the sheep will likely pay him to again advocate for the lies, so I'm sure he'll find another avenue to reach you/them shortly.
Alex was hugely famous long before Sandy Hook. He started his Infowars operation (radio show and website, etc) in the late 90s. The "event" that made him hugely famous was 9/11. He made many excellent films proving how 9/11 was a false flag, and shorty after that became the "leading voice" or most recognizable frontman for the "truth movement" or "conspiracy community" or whatever name you want to put on it.

Alex Jones was already massively famous and successful all through the period from around 2002 through 2012.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Alex was hugely famous long before Sandy Hook. He started his Infowars operation (radio show and website, etc) in the late 90s. The "event" that made him hugely famous was 9/11. He made many excellent films proving how 9/11 was a false flag, and shorty after that became the "leading voice" or most recognizable frontman for the "truth movement" or "conspiracy community" or whatever name you want to put on it.

Alex Jones was already massively famous and successful all through the period from around 2002 through 2012.
Shepherds always need fresh material for their flocks. Its funny -- you think the "lamestream" media lies (and I don't fully disagree), but this guy is pure and holy and motivated only for those things, not influenced by some of the same things as the lamestream media.
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

Shepherds always need fresh material for their flocks. Its funny -- you think the "lamestream" media lies (and I don't fully disagree), but this guy is pure and holy and motivated only for those things, not influenced by some of the same things as the lamestream media.

As I just stated just a few posts up, I disagree with Alex Jones on many very important issues. So you can stop pretending like I'm some little "sheep" that blindly follows whatever Alex says, and thinks he is "holy" LOL. And to tell you the full truth about what I think of Alex Jones, I believe that he is controlled opposition (meaning that he works for the criminal Establishment by pretending to be an opposition to their agenda). That said, approximately 98% of what he says is true, because any good Judas Goat must provide mostly truth in order to attempt to deceive a very intelligent audience. But he is deceptive on some of the most very key issues, especially as it relates to his obfuscation as to the identity of the cabal that is ultimately leading the NWO conspiracy.

Alex Jones and Infowars are worth listening to because they do provide key analysis and "ground-breaking" information on very important and "verboten" issues, which, like I said, ~98% of which is absolutely true/factual. The far Left Marxist Establishment media is about 98% lies, and maybe 2% truth (on the important issues, excluding "reporting" on inconsequential things like the local weather forecast, sports results, local crime stories, etc). On the important things like 9/11, covid, all the false flag shootings and false flag terrorist attacks, the reality of an agenda to establish a tyrannical police state, the communist nature of the Left, the real reason they want to take our guns, the reality of a "globalist" agenda for a one world government and "New World Order" (aka "Great Reset" now), etc....the commie Establishment media will lie to you, and Alex Jones will tell the truth.
Packchem91
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

As I just stated just a few posts up, I disagree with Alex Jones on many very important issues. So you can stop pretending like I'm some little "sheep" that blindly follows whatever Alex says, and thinks he is "holy" LOL. And to tell you the full truth about what I think of Alex Jones, I believe that he is controlled opposition (meaning that he works for the criminal Establishment by pretending to be an opposition to their agenda). That said, approximately 98% of what he says is true, because any good Judas Goat must provide mostly truth in order to attempt to deceive a very intelligent audience. But he is deceptive on some of the most very key issues, especially as it relates to his obfuscation as to the identity of the cabal that is ultimately leading the NWO conspiracy.

Alex Jones and Infowars are worth listening to because they do provide key analysis and "ground-breaking" information on very important and "verboten" issues, which, like I said, ~98% of which is absolutely true/factual. The far Left Marxist Establishment media is about 98% lies, and maybe 2% truth (on the important issues, excluding "reporting" on inconsequential things like the local weather forecast, sports results, local crime stories, etc). On the important things like 9/11, covid, all the false flag shootings and false flag terrorist attacks, the reality of an agenda to establish a tyrannical police state, the communist nature of the Left, the real reason they want to take our guns, the reality of a "globalist" agenda for a one world government and "New World Order" (aka "Great Reset" now), etc....the commie Establishment media will lie to you, and Alex Jones will tell the truth.
You keep saying this....when the guy got caught out for lying about his own text messages in court - this week. If he lied in court, under the threat of perjury (to save his A, I guess) about something he should know is disprovable, why would he not make up all the other things you say he tells the truth about?
What you're really saying is, he tells the story the way I want ot hear it....so its truth to you.
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Everything promoted by the communist Establishment Lamestream media is lies and disinformation.

We live in a society that is now largely conquered by Marxists. These religion of these communists is lies. We now live in upside down world -- an inverted reality communist fantasy land of 70 genders, where an unborn child "is not a human being", and forcing children to go to drag queen shows is a "good thing".

So Alex Jones own testimony is a leftist lie?
GuerrillaPack
Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

You keep saying this....when the guy got caught out for lying about his own text messages in court - this week. If he lied in court, under the threat of perjury (to save his A, I guess) about something he should know is disprovable, why would he not make up all the other things you say he tells the truth about?
What you're really saying is, he tells the story the way I want ot hear it....so its truth to you.
Oh, right, those "damning" text messages. What do those prove exactly? That he forgot that he texted about Sandy Hook one time? Wow, that's earth shattering. What a heinous "lie"....lol. He could have just legitimately forgot about that text. Do you remember every text you've ever sent for the last 10 years?

And you think that this text message "bombshell" (lol) therefore is "proof" that he is "making up lies" about ALL of the other things he talks about? Lmao. So you make ONE mistake or tell one lie, and you then can extrapolate that out to say that if he lies about this one thing, then he must be "making up lies" about everything he's ever said? Sound logic there.

I've already made clear that I disagree with Alex on many things, and that I think he's lying about Sandy Hook now. But if you look at the total track record over the years, like I said, he's being truthful and factually accurate the vast majority (~98%) of the time. Contrast that with the far Left Establishment media, government, and Marxist academia who are lying about ~98% of the time.

Ultimately, when you are talking about determining the truth on any issue or subject, the process should be to investigate the first-hand facts and information (eg, watch videos of the event, etc) for yourself, and then come to a conclusion. Don't blindly trust or just take the word of anyone, whether it's Alex Jones or Anderson Cooper. I'm not in a cult of personality where I blindly trust Alex Jones. That is the process I've followed over the years. I listen to multiple sources, but then investigate the issues for myself in order to determine what the truth is.

The truth is based on evidence and facts. Not what anyone says. A person like Alex Jones only exists to point you in the right direction, and make you aware of those facts. If Alex Jones doesn't exist or never existed, that doesn't change the fact the NWO is real, the government really is perpetrating all sorts of false flags shootings and terrorist attacks, covid was an engineered plandemic, and that communists are taking over our society to establish a tyrannical authoritarian government. Those things are true because of facts, evidence, and reality, and what is actually happening. Not because Alex Jones pointed it out.

So you can shoot down the credibility of Alex Jones all you want. It does absolutely nothing to change my core beliefs about the important issues.
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Packchem91 said:

Oh, right, those "damning" text messages. What do those prove exactly? That he forgot that he texted about Sandy Hook one time? Wow, that's earth shattering. What a heinous "lie"....lol. He could have just legitimately forgot about that text. Do you remember every text you've ever sent for the last 10 years?

And you think that this text message "bombshell" (lol) therefore is "proof" that he is "making up lies" about ALL of the other things he talks about? Lmao. So you make ONE mistake or tell one lie, and you then can extrapolate that out to say that if he lies about this one thing, then he must be "making up lies" about everything he's ever said? Sound logic there.

I've already made clear that I disagree with Alex on many things, and that I think he's lying about Sandy Hook now. But if you look at the total track record over the years, like I said, he's being truthful and factually accurate the vast majority (~98%) of the time. Contrast that with the far Left Establishment media, government, and Marxist academia who are lying about ~98% of the time.

Ultimately, when you are talking about determining the truth on any issue or subject, the process should be to investigate the first-hand facts and information (eg, watch videos of the event, etc) for yourself, and then come to a conclusion. Don't blindly trust or just take the word of anyone, whether it's Alex Jones or Anderson Cooper. I'm not in a cult of personality where I blindly trust Alex Jones. That is the process I've followed over the years. I listen to multiple sources, but then investigate the issues for myself in order to determine what the truth is.

The truth is based on evidence and facts. Not what anyone says. A person like Alex Jones only exists to point you in the right direction, and make you aware of those facts. If Alex Jones doesn't exist or never existed, that doesn't change the fact the NWO is real, the government really is perpetrating all sorts of false flags shootings and terrorist attacks, covid was an engineered plandemic, and that communists are taking over our society to establish a tyrannical authoritarian government. Those things are true because of facts, evidence, and reality, and what is actually happening. Not because Alex Jones pointed it out.

So you can shoot down the credibility of Alex Jones all you want. It does absolutely nothing to change my core beliefs about the important issues.

I do not want to change your mind about core issues. I just want the disinformation to stop from any political faction. And that only happens when it is called out and all parties see the truth. That is all I want from my fellow Americans and yes the name calling can certainly be more civil
hokiewolf
Fascinating discussion. Jones lies about Sandy Hook, admits it under oath, but everything else he has ever talked about is 100% truth. Man, you've been snowed over by this Carny
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Fascinating discussion. Jones lies about Sandy Hook, admits it under oath, but everything else he has ever talked about is 100% truth. Man, you've been snowed over by this Carny
hur dur dur

you say that the man says one "lie", and then everything he ever said beside that is 100% false?

lolol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.