Israel and Iran conflict

17,741 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by caryking
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hamas will not join ceasefire talks. Per the BBC.
Werewolf
My guess is that this narrative is not true. My guess is that it's a capability within communication systems. This is a capability being discussed as a concern here in the US.

FlossyDFlynt
Hezbollah is now in the "find out" stage
Werewolf
Let's get it on! WW3 let's go!

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Ncsufist
Werewolf said:

Oh man. The number of stupid people on Twitter going on about it being a nuke. Like seriously? You guys miss the multiple explosions at the beginning before the single huge blast. And then the number of accounts that say the exact same thing. It's like looking at political posts. I've noticed the last month or so the number of identical postings from a ton of accounts.
BigBarryWood
Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

Oh man. The number of stupid people on Twitter going on about it being a nuke. Like seriously? You guys miss the multiple explosions at the beginning before the single huge blast. And then the number of accounts that say the exact same thing. It's like looking at political posts. I've noticed the last month or so the number of identical postings from a ton of accounts.

It's either a big ass bomb or they blew up a munitions center. What is your opinion.
Ncsufist
BigBarryWood said:

Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

It's either a big ass bomb or they blew up a munitions center. What is your opinion.

Ammo depot. You see several detonations before the big one
Werewolf
Ncsufist said:

BigBarryWood said:

Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

Ammo depot. You see several detonations before the big one
That may have been one of the multitudes of twitter posts you reference. My reason for posting is not for the drama of a few explosions or bombs, it's about the volatility of the world and the fate of the so-called free world in the trustworthy hands of our FAV POTUS and VPOTUS. Things could get real dicey in the coming days and weeks and we've got Kamala in charge.
hokiewolf
There are "Charlottesville riots" going on in cities across the country for the past 11 months, but because the rioters are protesting against Israel, and the riots are organized and funded by the political Left, the media doesn't seem to care much at all.

FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

There are "Charlottesville riots" going on in cities across the country for the past 11 months, but because the rioters are protesting against Israel, and the riots are organized and funded by the political Left, the media doesn't seem to care much at all.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why these people get a pass. They are literally protesting for terrorist organizations. And they are the same people who unironically call Republicans fascists, despite the fact they cant define the word
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Sierrawolf
Iran now firing missiles into Israel. What comes next?
packgrad
This is what happens when the mentally ill win the election. Does anybody think that Kamala can negotiate an end? Well, any rational person.... she can't even handle an interview with two woke basketball players. God help the world if the mentally ill steal another one.
Gulfstream4
Sierrawolf said:

WW 3 because Biden doesn't know which planet he's on and Harris couldn't run a lemonade stand.

hokiewolf
packgrad said:

This is what happens when the mentally ill win the election. Does anybody think that Kamala can negotiate an end? Well, any rational person.... she can't even handle an interview with two woke basketball players. God help the world if the mentally ill steal another one.
Why negotiate an end? Let Israel win the war. That's how you get lasting peace.
FlossyDFlynt
It is a bit shocking to me that the IRGC sat back while Israel demolished Hamas, absolutely eviscerated Hezbollah with surgical precision, and decided "we should try to take them on as revenge"
hokiewolf
FlossyDFlynt said:

It is a bit shocking to me that the IRGC sat back while Israel demolished Hamas, absolutely eviscerated Hezbollah with surgical precision, and decided "we should try to take them on as revenge"
Because they know they can't survive a full scale retaliation from Israel
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Which might be exactly what they get, hence my confusion

Edit to add - what I mean is that they dont need a full scale war to take out the IRGC, theyve proved that by what theyve done to Hezbollah the last few weeks
WarrenPeace
hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Is that where Russia comes in to help Iran? Man, we're really getting close.
Gulfstream4
WarrenPeace said:

hokiewolf said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Is that where Russia comes in to help Iran? Man, we're really getting close.

Could Russia fight two wars? They might want to sit this out.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

I agree with that. Kamala, and Dems, would not however. Fire up the Iran flags on social media for the lefties.
southernpackalistic
FlossyDFlynt said:

I'm not sure that's the calculus. It seems they are doing planned strikes, on plan targets, to give Israel the ability to shoot the missiles down before they cause real damage.

It feels like they are doing the most they can without triggering a true response from Israel.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

I agree with that. Kamala, and Dems, would not however. Fire up the Iran flags on social media for the lefties.
it's a problem with both Trump and Harris, we have autocrats trying to dictate the outcome at the cost of military lives and civilian lives. It's been proven time and again that you need to win conflict to end conflict.

We need to start getting back to the US being ok with actually winning wars. This negotiating for peace stuff is nonsense.
Ncsufist
Sierrawolf said:

Israel will launch some birds with a bunch of penetrator missiles (bunker busters) and strike their nuke research site in the mountains. Probably lob a missile or two at their nuke plant aiming at I'd say the cooling towers or transfer yard forcing it to scram.
Ncsufist
southernpackalistic said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I'm not sure that's the calculus. It seems they are doing planned strikes, on plan targets, to give Israel the ability to shoot the missiles down before they cause real damage.

It feels like they are doing the most they can without triggering a true response from Israel.

Supposedly they destroyed 20 f35s. Not sure how accurate that is. Also looks like they may have taken out their oil platform or whatever the heck it is.
Werewolf
Sierrawolf said:

We're heading toward a nuclear standoff, hopefully.........and its not an exchange. Several opportunities include Russia-NATO/Ukraine, China-Tiawan, China-Phillipines, Iran-Israel and other possibilities out there too. #Gobbler will get his WW3 for sure because you can count on Biden-Kamala sending US troops and equipment.

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

That's right, #daGobbler has spoken. American taxpayers prefer endless wars...........no attempts here by this admin to broker a cease-fire. Great for the portfolio, right #daGobbler.

Werewolf
We probably have tens of thousands of saboteurs within our borders thanks to Biden-Harris.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

In my humble opinion, Iran has to be eliminated as a going concern for that to happen.
Werewolf
Israel prepping for invasion of Lebanon per General Douglas MacGregor.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.