Russian Propagandist Tucker Carlson FIRED

20,380 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Putin's stooge, that's it. Of course.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/02/vladimir-putins-terrifying-alternate-history/
I'm certainly not a historian of Russia's history and/or the land that is now occupied by Russia; however, I need help, from this article, that shows Putin is missing his history.

Yes, it points out areas of omission; however, where does it say that the occupied area is NOT a Russian reasonable claim. Let me be clear, I'm not pulling for Putin on this; I'm just trying to understand the facts.

Also, is it true, that the occupied region are mostly Russian speaking people? And, is it true, that these people have declared their allegiance (in some way) to Russia?

Keep opinions out and let's stay on the facts..
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Ground_Chuck
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/02/vladimir-putins-terrifying-alternate-history/
I'm certainly not a historian of Russia's history and/or the land that is now occupied by Russia; however, I need help, from this article, that shows Putin is missing his history.

Yes, it points out areas of omission; however, where does it say that the occupied area is NOT a Russian reasonable claim. Let me be clear, I'm not pulling for Putin on this; I'm just trying to understand the facts.

Also, is it true, that the occupied region are mostly Russian speaking people? And, is it true, that these people have declared their allegiance (in some way) to Russia?

Ukrainian and the Russian languages are similar/related. I think its mainly a dialect difference, White Russian vs Great Russia. So I'm not sure why language of an area matters that much, but yes the east most areas of Ukraine and the Crimean peninsula are majority "Russian" speaking.

The Donbas region of Ukrainian had been mostly autonomous since a 2014 Russian back separatist movement seize governmental power and two of the eastern most oblast declared independence (Donetsk, Luhansk).

What is happening in Ukraine right now is the product of decades and decades worth of Russian efforts to destabilize the region and claw back the soviet empire.

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

"Declared their allegiance" is a funny way to describe the Russian army bombing your city and then coming by your front door to ask you how you'd like to vote.

Once upon a time conservatives could see right through Russian propaganda. Now your Russian mobster-in-chief has you swimming in it.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

"Declared their allegiance" is a funny way to describe the Russian army bombing your city and then coming by your front door to ask you how you'd like to vote.

Once upon a time conservatives could see right through Russian propaganda. Now your Russian mobster-in-chief has you swimming in it.
Did that happen? That's a serious question, as I don't know...

Listen, nobody is saying they believe any propaganda. In fact, I really don't know.

here's what I believe... The Senate tried to pass a bill, last week, that, by all measures, didn't do squat to stop the inflow of criminal aliens. So, what did the Senate do, next? Passed a bill to fund this war. I'm sorry, but this war is the least of my concerns. If that means Putin does what everyone thinks he's going to do, then, so be it...

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

Listen, nobody is saying they believe any propaganda. In fact, I really don't know.

here's what I believe... The Senate tried to pass a bill, last week, that, by all measures, didn't do squat to stop the inflow of criminal aliens. So, what did the Senate do, next? Passed a bill to fund this war. I'm sorry, but this war is the least of my concerns. If that means Putin does what everyone thinks he's going to do, then, so be it...

If that's what you believe then you should get comfortable with the status quo on our border for the rest of your life. Things will only change when you start demanding that your guys stop playing games. They've been finding reasons to never pass immigration legislation for decades. No policy is ever up to their standards, and Republicans fixing anything during a Dem administration is a non-starter anyway.

So yeah, I'm so sure that this border law crafted by Republicans by all measure didn't do squat. I guess Dems have now forced Trump to run his campaign on border chaos, and aww shucks, I guess your Republican buddy's framing crew will just have to keep hiring cheap illegal labor one more year.

And of course if you get your wish to forget the world and let Putin have at it you can expect Europe in chaos and us very likely dragged into another "continuous war" there that you pretend to not want.

Your ignorance might end up costing us a lot.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

If that's what you believe then you should get comfortable with the status quo on our border for the rest of your life. Things will only change when you start demanding that your guys stop playing games. They've been finding reasons to never pass immigration legislation for decades. No policy is ever up to their standards, and Republicans fixing anything during a Dem administration is a non-starter anyway.

So yeah, I'm so sure that this border law crafted by Republicans by all measure didn't do squat. I guess Dems have now forced Trump to run his campaign on border chaos, and aww shucks, I guess your Republican buddy's framing crew will just have to keep hiring cheap illegal labor one more year.

And of course if you get your wish to forget the world and let Putin have at it you can expect Europe in chaos and us very likely dragged into another "continuous war" there that you pretend to not want.

Dude, that was a rant of pure ignorance…. Actually, pure STUPIDITY!!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

Do yourself a favor and use the ignore feature.
Werewolf
Tucker shops in a Russian grocery store. What does grocery shopping in Russia typically cost after sanctions from the West.

TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

And if you can't restrain yourself from engaging with him / her, please respond as a "reply" rather than a "quote"... the only time that I have to read any of his / her tripe is when you "quote" them.
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

This is spot on

And if you can't restrain yourself from engaging with him / her, please respond as a "reply" rather than a "quote"... the only time that I have to read any of his / her tripe is when you "quote" them.
Same
Werewolf
Werewolf
Putin's puppet at it again!
Werewolf
Nothing to see here.........Putin is at it again.

Werewolf
Introducing Matt KIm...........podcaster.

Werewolf
barelypure
Just to add some historical perspective
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas

In March 2014, following Ukraine's Revolution of Dignity, anti-revolution and pro-Russian protests began in Ukraine's Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, collectively 'the Donbas'. These began as Russia invaded and annexed Crimea. Armed Russian-backed separatists seized Ukrainian government buildings and declared the Donetsk and Luhansk republics (DPR and LPR) as independent states, leading to conflict with Ukrainian government forces.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-30][27][/url] Russia covertly supported the separatists with troops and weaponry. It only admitted sending "military specialists",[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-31][28][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-32][29][/url] but later acknowledged the separatists as Russian combat veterans.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-veterans-33][30][/url] In April 2014, Ukraine launched a counter-offensive, called the "Anti-Terrorist Operation"[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-34][31][/url] (ATO), later renamed the "Joint Forces Operation" (JFO).[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-Katchanovski2016-35][32][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-eujfa2-36][33][/url] By late August 2014, Ukraine had re-taken most separatist-held territory and nearly regained control of the RussiaUkraine border.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-de4-37][34][/url] In response, Russia covertly sent troops, tanks and artillery into the Donbas.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-nyt1-38][35][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-NYT2782014-39][36][/url] Ukrainian officials called this a Russian "stealth invasion".[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-NYT2782014-39][36][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-Ukr_crisis_convoy_crosses_border-40][37][/url] The Russian incursion helped pro-Russian forces regain much of the territory they had lost.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-Katchanovski2016-35][32][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-41][38][/url] Alexander Borodai, former 'Prime Minister' of the DPR, said 50,000 "Russian volunteers" had fought in the first five months.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas#cite_note-42][39][/url]

So this started under Obama's watch where he sent blankets and food to Ukraine. Had he sent weapons maybe Ukraine could have kept that territory and made it harder for Russia now. When Trump was elected Crimea had already been decided and Donetsk and Luhansk were still outliers from Ukraine control but there was little fighting. It was when Biden told Putin he'd be OK with a limited action that Putin decided to go all in. In response Biden promised Zelenskyy that the US would support them down to our last bullet and our last quarter.

Looking at what Russia can put into the field vs what NATO can put up against them it really is no contest. It only gets hairy if Russia can bring China, Iran and NKorea onto their side. Then we have a full blown WWIII where most likely no one wins. Iran and NKorea are rattling their sabres and causing all sorts of trouble and until this week China has been mostly quiet. But with the US putting troops on some outlying islands controlled by Taiwan that could be changing as China also lays claim to those islands.

Things are heating up all over and Biden is in over his head. IDK that Trump can pull off a miracle this late in the game if he gets re-elected but it's a hope. Otherwise we're back in a hot war without the manufacturing base for war materials like we had for WWII or the fit dedicated people to man the ramparts.
Werewolf
You and I are on the same side of the fence. Look into the CIA's color revolution in Ukraine. It preceded this I believe.
Werewolf
Tyranny in action, Biden Administration style. Attempting to hire Telegram's engineer to backdoor into telegram.org to identify posters/contributors.

Werewolf
This Russian propagandist is at it again. We deserve everything we've gotten and we deserve all that's coming.

Weak men create hard times. I look forward to these coming hard times creating strong men...........that once again create the good times we enjoyed in the 50's, 60's, 70's and even into the 80's........say 1989, end of RR's last term.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

This Russian propagandist is at it again. We deserve everything we've gotten and we deserve all that's coming.

Weak men create hard times. I look forward to these coming hard times creating strong men...........that once again create the good times we enjoyed in the 50's, 60's, 70's and even into the 80's........say 1989, end of RR's last term.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.