Russian Propagandist Tucker Carlson FIRED

19,646 Views | 262 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Werewolf
NCTrafficMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news/index.html

Shows that there is consequences to lying to millions of people.

Don't worry Tucker I am sure you daddy Putin has a spot for you on RTNews!

Don Lemon out at CNN as well. Great day for being held accountable for what you say on air!!!
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

Don Lemon out at CNN as well. Great day for being held accountable for what you say on air!!!
Traffic, please tell us "specifically" what Tucker said that was lying to millions of people.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Traffic, please tell us "specifically" what Tucker said that was lying to millions of people.
His last live words on his show Friday night show were literally lies: "We will see you Monday evening!"

Not that you would believe anything negative of your hero but the NYT did a great write up:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/04/30/us/tucker-carlson-tonight.html

and the The Kremlin literally issued a memo to use Tucker Carlson's clips "as much as possible."

"It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticises the actions of the United States [and] Nato, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the eastern countries and Nato towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally."

But you continue to believe Tucker was just being 100% honest if that helps you sleep at night.
Rest of us live in reality where even Murdoch could no longer stand for Tucker's lies.
Good riddance to Tucker Trash.
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

His last live words on his show Friday night show were literally lies: "We will see you Monday evening!"

Not that you would believe anything negative of your hero but the NYT did a great write up:

and the The Kremlin literally issued a memo to use Tucker Carlson's clips "as much as possible."

"It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticises the actions of the United States [and] Nato, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the eastern countries and Nato towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally."

But you continue to believe Tucker was just being 100% honest if that helps you sleep at night.
Rest of us live in reality where even Murdoch could no longer stand for Tucker's lies.
As I said in another thread…

The big and the ask is too far apart. Somebody has to WIN! I pray that it's my belief!!

Joe Biden
caryking
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

As I said in another thread…

The big and the ask is too far apart. Somebody has to WIN! I pray that it's my belief!!
Also, isn't it amazing that Democrats (liberals) are the Pro-War Party.

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
"muh Russia"!!

lmfao

Faux News is RINO Establishment garbage that promotes the rigged 2020 election as "legitimate"

Tucker will be fine
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf howl
Tucker is worth $600M to Fox so I am 100% sure he's more than fine with parting ways with them. They need him way more than he needs them.

I've read contradicting reports that he was fired and that they agreed to part ways.

Either way, Fox News has decided to go down the path of Bud Light it appears. LOL
Werewolf

caryking

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
It's worth noting that Tucker gave a speech over the weekend where he spoke poignantly about the reality that this is a battle between good vs evil.At the very heart of it all, this not a political struggle.

He blatantly called abortion child sacrifice which is what red pilled Patriots have been loudly proclaiming for years.

The further we go into this journey, the more obvious the battle will become for those who have the eyes to see.

It's all being unveiled.

https://t.me/SpyGateDown/25462

Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Traffic, i call'em Sucker Carlson!! And you right he did lie Friday before going off air!! Bye Sucker!!
GuerrillaPack
Commie leftist libtards actually would have us believe that Patriotic American MAGA Republican conservatives are all "Russian agents". And that Tucker Carlson was getting orders from Putin and the Kremlin. Literally.

Leftists are truly the most moronic idiots in the history of the world. We live in an age where all the knowledge in history is at our fingertips, and yet these braindead dupes believe that men can become women, there are 70 genders, unborn children "are not human beings", grooming children for pedophiles at drag shows is a "good idea", and that "God doesn't exist and we all came into existence by random chance after a Big Bang explosion".

You people are effing insane. You'll literally believe ANYTHING that your lying commie overlords tell you to believe. Because you are the most gullible deluded morons ever.

No, you imbeciles...I'm not a "Russian agent" because I'm a patriotic American who rejects the insane Satanic communist agenda that you are hell-bent on ramming down our throats. I don't get a paycheck from Putin.

Get an effing clue for once in your life you mouth-breathing braindead lemming losers. Stop swilling down communist lies from CNN, MSNBC, ABC/CBS/NBC, the NY Times or whatever Marxist-stream "news" you are consuming.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Ever notice the people who hate Fox new and Tucker spend all their time watching and talking about Fox News and Tucker?
BBW12OG
Marco said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Here is something to ponder..... people want me banned for calling them MARXISTS....

But yet Marco is allowed to use profanity and call a longtime member and poster a "f'n fool" simply because a few mods here agree with Marco's politics.

Wow... just wow....
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Here is something to ponder..... people want me banned for calling them MARXISTS....

But yet Marco is allowed to use profanity and call a longtime member and poster a "f'n fool" simply because a few mods here agree with Marco's politics.

Wow... just wow....
It is what it is…

Joe Biden
Marco
MotherTucker, your FIRED!! LOL!
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
This part of what's underway is easy to understand. Hoak, Sieve and Kim don't have to test...they haven't a chance of passing.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Tucker............ "The herd instinct is your strongest instinct". Some here - very quickly - need a serious self-assessment. Full 26 min of keynote

caryking
Tucker will end up in the digital domain. There, he will be released from the shackles, of corporate America. For the 50+ demographic, he will be hard to find; however, for the younger demographic, his message will ring loudly!

Now, we just need to teach the 50+ demographic people to look for better sources of information...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The one major honest and truthful source of MSM news silenced.

https://rumble.com/v2klqmo-tucker-carlson-and-the-deep-state.html
hokiewolf
This martyrdom of Tucker Carlson is so weird. The only person to blame for Tucker Carlson getting fired is Tucker Carlson.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

This martyrdom of Tucker Carlson is so weird. The only person to blame for Tucker Carlson getting fired is Tucker Carlson.
Fall in line Hoak, don't tell the truth. Lie to protect your job. That's my issue with you.........and it is BBW's too.

Paul Revere should have stayed in bed that night. Washington should not have agreed to lead the Continental Army and he should have remained a subject of the King. Got news for ya, the Crown is part of the head of the snake today but I don't expect you to understand it. You're too lazy.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Fall in line Hoak, don't tell the truth. Lie to protect your job. That's my issue with you.........and it is BBW's too.

Paul Revere should have stayed in bed that night. Washington should not have agreed to lead the Continental Army and he should have remained a subject of the King. Got news for ya, the Crown is part of the head of the snake today but I don't expect you to understand it. You're too lazy.
comparing Tucker Carlson to Paul Revere and George Washington is ridiculous. A guy who had an audience total that is lower than the amount of people in the US who think they've been abducted by aliens.

All he did was amplify bad ideas and conspiracy theories. He was a detriment to conservative thought, and he did it to line his pockets.
Werewolf
Spoken like a true normie. You won't know the train is coming until that split second it splatters you all over the track. Not a bone of discernment in ur 40ish yr old body
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

comparing Tucker Carlson to Paul Revere and George Washington is ridiculous. A guy who had an audience total that is lower than the amount of people in the US who think they've been abducted by aliens.

All he did was amplify bad ideas and conspiracy theories. He was a detriment to conservative thought, and he did it to line his pockets.
Hokie, Tucker had the largest audience of anyone in news, at night. Everyone, except some knuckleheads on this board, realize the impact Tucker had. Now, to think he was fired regarding the Dominion settlement, doesn't hold water, right now...

Tucker was let go because of something else, what? I don't know; however, I can speculate...

Its possible that he was becoming too big, for the owner/managers
It's possible that FNC is going to be sold and they didn't want to have anyone bigger than the company

Remember, Bill O'Reilly and Megan Kelly were at their peaks when they were separated at FNC. The following is a take from those two...

Joe Biden
Marco
MotherTucker!!!
caryking
Marco said:

MotherTucker!!!
How much longer are you going to hang around here?

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, Tucker had the largest audience of anyone in news, at night. Everyone, except some knuckleheads on this board, realize the impact Tucker had. Now, to think he was fired regarding the Dominion settlement, doesn't hold water, right now...

Tucker was let go because of something else, what? I don't know; however, I can speculate...

It's possible that FNC is going to be sold and they didn't want to have anyone bigger than the company

Remember, Bill O'Reilly and Megan Kelly were at their peaks when they were separated at FNC. The following is a take from those two...

I miss those two as well.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I miss those two as well.
I think they provided solid analysis.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Geraldo trashing the great Tucker Carlson the last day or so.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.