Russian Propagandist Tucker Carlson FIRED

20,702 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

It's amazing how a popular host; with a great viewership is fired all the time…
He was the absolute best commentator on any news based show on TV, hands down... I fail to understand why hokie disliked him so much.

Oh, he'll be back on again... just won't be CNN.
people here treating Tucker like he was an unimpeachable journalist is just ridiculous to me. He pandered to an audience for ratings. He then interfered with the news division operations at Fox because he feared losing ratings.

The evening hosts the last few years I fear have done unrepairable damage to the news division at Fox. And that's a huge problem. And a bigger problem is that the majority of Fox News viewers don't understand why that's a huge problem.
Lol yeah ok, the ratings for Tucker said otherwise. I don't get your hard on for the guy, just because democrat politicians and msnbc told you he lies and was a threat to our democracy doesn't mean it's true.
Tucker has an audience of 3 million. That's less then 1% of the US population. All Tucker is/was is an echo chamber for far right online media. He took what he saw on line and he amplified it to 1% of the population, most of which probably don't know how to find this stuff on line.

He is pandering to a hard core audience. To do that, he has sacrificed the reputation of the Fox News division. You failing to see that as a problem basically confirms my point.

I don't know what they say at MSNBC because I don't watch that channel because it's terrible.
Hokie, I think you are missing the bigger picture... 70M plus people voted for Trump, 2020. Those people, in general, have similar thinking to Tucker. I believe informed people see things differently than others. How many of those 70M plus people are informed, well, I don't know...

See my comments, that support my informed people comment, in the Biden thread, about the debt ceiling...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

He was the absolute best commentator on any news based show on TV, hands down... I fail to understand why hokie disliked him so much.

people here treating Tucker like he was an unimpeachable journalist is just ridiculous to me. He pandered to an audience for ratings. He then interfered with the news division operations at Fox because he feared losing ratings.

The evening hosts the last few years I fear have done unrepairable damage to the news division at Fox. And that's a huge problem. And a bigger problem is that the majority of Fox News viewers don't understand why that's a huge problem.
Lol yeah ok, the ratings for Tucker said otherwise. I don't get your hard on for the guy, just because democrat politicians and msnbc told you he lies and was a threat to our democracy doesn't mean it's true.
Tucker has an audience of 3 million. That's less then 1% of the US population. All Tucker is/was is an echo chamber for far right online media. He took what he saw on line and he amplified it to 1% of the population, most of which probably don't know how to find this stuff on line.

He is pandering to a hard core audience. To do that, he has sacrificed the reputation of the Fox News division. You failing to see that as a problem basically confirms my point.

I don't know what they say at MSNBC because I don't watch that channel because it's terrible.
Hokie, I think you are missing the bigger picture... 70M plus people voted for Trump, 2020. Those people, in general, have similar thinking to Tucker. I believe informed people see things differently than others. How many of those 70M plus people are informed, well, I don't know...

See my comments, that support my informed people comment, in the Biden thread, about the debt ceiling...
All 69,999,999 people (excluding me) who voted for Trump think like Tucker? No, they don't. A lot of them chose the lesser of two evils for the past two elections, myself included.

Tucker and all that online stuff that gets posted here is one big populist echo chamber. It's all great stuff if you just want to win primaries and get sacked on election day.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

All 69,999,999 people (excluding me) who voted for Trump think like Tucker? No, they don't. A lot of them chose the lesser of two evils for the past two elections, myself included.

Tucker and all that online stuff that gets posted here is one big populist echo chamber. It's all great stuff if you just want to win primaries and get sacked on election day.
Hokie, that response is just hyperbole... I said: "in general" and "How many" well "I don't know"

The populist movement is no different than the Tea Party, years ago. Were you problematic towards them?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Hokie, that response is just hyperbole... I said: "in general" and "How many" well "I don't know"

The populist movement is no different than the Tea Party, years ago. Were you problematic towards them?
fine, I'll give you that a majority of those who vote in Republican primaries think like Tucker thinks. But again, that will win you 2nd place in a general election.

The tea party and this populist turn are completely different. The tea party folks had an actual agenda and help elect some great folks.

I look at Michigan and Georgia GOP parties and they are run by election deniers and Trump is magic folks.
Oldsouljer
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This, x100

Only slight disagreement on your last sentence. I think many understand, they just don't care.
I didn't know you guys cared so much about Fox News' best interests.
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This, x100

Only slight disagreement on your last sentence. I think many understand, they just don't care.
The Fox News Divisions original mission was to provide factual news. That was what was missing from the landscape from cable and network news. "We report, you decide". That mission was what got Fox News respect amongst it's peers. That respect is needed to be able to continue as a viable News Division.

Since 2016, that approach has taken a back seat to become more partisan. Fox News was never about providing a right wing news source and to fight the left wing imbalance of the media. It was about providing a factual news source. That all changed in 2016 and they went all in on supporting Trump. This was done simply to drive ratings and make money. The problem with that is that when you make that pivot, you damage the reputation of your News Division. Remember when the Obama administration tried to oust Fox News from the White House beat? Remember that all of the other reporting outfits stood strong with Fox News. I highly doubt that that would happen now if the Biden Administration tried to do the same thing.

Fox News Opinion sold out to populism, and it's going to cost them dearly in the long run with respect to having a respectable News Division.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This, x100

The Fox News Divisions original mission was to provide factual news. That was what was missing from the landscape from cable and network news. "We report, you decide". That mission was what got Fox News respect amongst it's peers. That respect is needed to be able to continue as a viable News Division.

Since 2016, that approach has taken a back seat to become more partisan. Fox News was never about providing a right wing news source and to fight the left wing imbalance of the media. It was about providing a factual news source. That all changed in 2016 and they went all in on supporting Trump. This was done simply to drive ratings and make money. The problem with that is that when you make that pivot, you damage the reputation of your News Division. Remember when the Obama administration tried to oust Fox News from the White House beat? Remember that all of the other reporting outfits stood strong with Fox News. I highly doubt that that would happen now if the Biden Administration tried to do the same thing.

Fox News Opinion sold out to populism, and it's going to cost them dearly in the long run with respect to having a respectable News Division.
Hokie, with all due respect, your recollection of FoxNews is off based. FoxNews was started by Roger Ailes, along with the financial backing of NewsCorp, to be an alternative to left leaning cable news networks. Yes, they have always had a right leaning news division. Their opinion programs have always been way more right leaning, than their right leaning news divisiont.

The days of Bobby Batista, on CNN, were gone a long time ago. CNN, was, at one point, reasonably down the middle. They ended up being the very reason a FoxNews came to be so powerful!!

FoxNews was nice, with Trump, in 2016. They started to realize that a Trump presidency would be in conflict with their globalist ideology, after Roger Ailes. Sorry, but this story has been written, and it ain't about populism.

BTW, this whole populist rhetoric, is so off base, that it's sickening. Tell me a person that doesn't want:

• A stable dollar
  • A balanced budget
  • Debt reduction
  • Free and fair trade with other country's
  • eradication of crony capitalism
  • eradication of wokeness
  • A free press
  • a border that is managed within the structure of laws

Those are all conservative ideas...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This, x100

BTW, this whole populist rhetoric, is so off base, that it's sickening. Tell me a person that doesn't want:

• A stable dollar
  • A balanced budget
  • Debt reduction
  • A free press

Great, find me candidates that don't also continue to promote stolen election memes and actually want to do the job of governing instead of trying to own the libs and get air time with Steve Bannon and I and a lot of people will vote for them 10 times out of 10. Might even vote twice.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This, x100

Damn, you've got it bad...
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This, x100

• A stable dollar
  • A balanced budget
  • Debt reduction
  • A free press

Great, find me candidates that don't also continue to promote stolen election memes and actually want to do the job of governing instead of trying to own the libs and get air time with Steve Bannon and I and a lot of people will vote for them 10 times out of 10. Might even vote twice.
Hokie, I like Vivek Ramaswamy; however, I'm not sure the country can handle an "on the job training" program. That's another reason DeSantes is not someone I can vote for, right now...

BTW, who would you offer up that can do the above?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I didn't rescue Cary from anything. He's his own man. He's learned a lot following Bannon…..I'd say

People are goons wake up as quickly as they begin to closely follow truthful news. Tucker is confessing to waking up….his epiphany testimony
caryking
Werewolf said:

I didn't rescue Cary from anything. He's his own man. He's learned a lot following Bannon…..I'd say

People are goons wake up as quickly as they begin to closely follow truthful news. Tucker is confessing to waking up….his epiphany testimony
Actually, in the early 2000's, I started to ask question about the financial markets. None of it made sense. The more questions I asked, the more I developed my own thinking. Bannon has a very good show. I highly recommend it to everyone.

That said, Lou Dobb's, also helped create my thinking. When I took my daughter to High Point University, for the first time, everything started to become very clear…

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Quote:

Hokie, I like Vivek Ramaswamy; however, I'm not sure the country can handle an "on the job training" program. That's another reason DeSantes is not someone I can vote for, right now...
LOL, what?!
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

TheStorm said:

Did you ever actually watch him live - or did you just form your opinions based on whatever they said about him on CNN and other stations / websites you watch / get your news from?

And actually, you don't really have to even answer that, as it's already obvious.
Lol I watched him on occasion big guy but cnn isn't exactly known for telling the truth so spare me. Did you?
I was asking that question to PackChem91.
My apologies sir, that's what I get for replying in traffic.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

LOL, what?!
Do tell…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
For the record, I didn't say I viewed Cary as "awake". I said that I am witnessing Cary "waking up".

Trump is the Matador. Cary's go that right. you're thinking DeSantis is the guy then you're not awake......its an easy indicator.

The Matador slays the Bull .......in the end. A lot of excitement from beginning to end.

A couple of things: First, were you watching closely Trump's 2017 trip to Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Vatican and then London? How closely were you paying attention? Second, how closely did you watch the Biden inauguratiion in Jan 2021? Do you know military protocols for inaugurations? Were you plugged in to the many citizen journalists at that time? If one had paid close attention to each set of events they would have a good start towards being awake.

TheStorm
Werewolf said:

But the point is that he's been watching Bannon and others like that long before you showed up here... cary was then, exactly who he still is now, without any input from you or any of the things that you post here... that's where your self-awareness is seriously lacking.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

But the point is that he's been watching Bannon and others like that long before you showed up here... cary was then, exactly who he still is now, without any input from you or any of the things that you post here... that's where your self-awareness is seriously lacking.
I'm not some damn loon, folks…. I'm a normal guy, that is committed to my beliefs. The interesting thing about me is that I'm far more libertarian than not; however, I've seen the libertarian view as naive regarding a true economic freedom. We don't have it because of cronyism…. So, as long as we are in the crony system, we have, then I want things controlled in a certain way…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

You've gone off the rocker pal. Relax and get a grip.
hokiewolf
Can confirm, Cary is normal
caryking
Looks like Tucker is putting his pocketbook, on the line…. I'm hearing he is going to give up his payout to do his own thing…

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Thanks Hokie. As much as you and I debate, you're a normal person, as well…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
More Russian propaganda to air on Twitter.
Tucker Carlson Announces New Show | Breaks Internet Forever - YouTube
PackBacker07
"Commie leftist libtards actually would have us believe that Patriotic American MAGA Republican conservatives are all "Russian agents"."

No, most people just think they're fascists who are manipulating and/or have manipulated the lowest common denominator in this nation for major grift, the country be damned. All of politics is a grift to some extent, but fake Patriot, MAGA cosplay kooks have taken it to unprecedented levels.
Y'all means ALL.
Werewolf
Tucker discusses Operation Mockingbird. Its why so many here have been MK Ultra'd

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This, x100

• A stable dollar
  • A balanced budget
  • Debt reduction
  • A free press

Tucker the propagandist ........but also such a grifter, right #Hoak?
Tucker BLOWS Door Off Fox News In New BOMBSHELL Video | "This Is The End Of Fox News" - YouTube
Werewolf
TUCKER CARLSON STARTS HIS NEW SHOW WITH A SPECIAL GUEST!!!

Tucker announced that he will use his new Telegram channel and for the start of his show he will have a very special guest: President Donald Trump!

Tucker Carlson & Donald Trump - unchained

Join the official Tucker Carlson channel to watch live: https://t.me/+k_KwpEByvFsxMjM0
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Hokie; is BLM a grifter organization?

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Hokie; are BLM founders grifters or not?

Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie; is BLM a grifter organization?

of the highest order
Werewolf
We agree, I'm pinching myself :-)
TheStorm
It's love!
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

It's love!
It was a one-night stand. I'm chewing off my arm that was under Hoak last night so that he doesn't wake up while I slip out the front door.
Werewolf
Breaking: Tucker Carlson Releases First Episode of New Show - Detail in Corner of Screen Reveals Name

READ: http://w-j.co/s/8c294

The Western Journal (http://w-j.co/s/8c294)
Breaking: Tucker Carlson Releases First Episode of New Show - Detail in Corner of Screen Reveals Name

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.