Russian Propagandist Tucker Carlson FIRED

20,680 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking
Werewolf said:

That's Clayton Morris. He was a weekend person (Fox and Friends Weekends) that left some time ago...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

That's Clayton Morris. He was a weekend person (Fox and Friends Weekends) that left some time ago...
Yep, I'll watch Redacted on occasion. He's a little vanilla but that's how he stays up on Youtube. Youtube takes many broadcasters down.

caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Yep, I'll watch Redacted on occasion. He's a little vanilla but that's how he stays up on Youtube. Youtube takes many broadcasters down.
I watch Tim Poole, most every night. He makes it very clear that his 2 hour broadcast is moderated, to stay on Youtube. He has a subscription service that takes off the gloves. I don't subscribe; however, Ive considered...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

I watch Tim Poole, most every night. He makes it very clear that his 2 hour broadcast is moderated, to stay on Youtube. He has a subscription service that takes off the gloves. I don't subscribe; however, Ive considered...
The SWAMP is vast........it costs money to actually swim in it. :-)
hokiewolf
Lolololol Building 7. You know why it fell down? Because two huge buildings collapsed into it.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Lolololol Building 7. You know why it fell down? Because two huge buildings collapsed into it.
Not sure I get your context; however, building 7 is really a placeholder for issues that should be discussed, is the way I'm taking it... Not saying building 7 speculation has merit; rather saying some issues that are brought up, and questioned, is what causes the mainstream media, and others, to get very uncomfortable... Why?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Putin's puppet was trying to destabilize Canada I'm certain. Thankfully, the English Patriot :-), Ruppert Murdoch, understood what Tucker was up to and silenced him. So thankful we have an honest patriotic legacy media to rely on.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fox-news-tucker-carlson-canada?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230502SponsoredTrending-RevelationMedia-Tuesday&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
hokiewolf
I love all the reasons why Tucker Carlson got fired seem to be missing the main point that the reason Tucker was fired was because he got himself fired. Again, he has no one to blame but himself. This isn't a conspiracy to silence the truth either. It's a guy who was costing his employer more money than he was bringing in. That's why he doesn't work there anymore.

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I love all the reasons why Tucker Carlson got fired seem to be missing the main point that the reason Tucker was fired was because he got himself fired. Again, he has no one to blame but himself. This isn't a conspiracy to silence the truth either. It's a guy who was costing his employer more money than he was bringing in. That's why he doesn't work there anymore.

Fall in line and repeat the mockingbird narrative..........you can keep your job that way. Ha, if you ever do come out of the matrix it will only be with you kicking and screaming.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I don't think anyone will disagree with your simple explanation of why Tucker got fired. Yes, he got himself fired by his reporting. The real question is why was that reporting fireable?

That is the mystery that really needs questioning... No conspiracies... Somebody's nerve got touched!

The whole Dominion stuff is "Not" the answer as some may think. If so, why are others, that were more outspoken, on Dominion, still there...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I don't think anyone will disagree with your simple explanation of why Tucker got fired. Yes, he got himself fired by his reporting. The real question is why was that reporting fireable?

That is the mystery that really needs questioning... No conspiracies... Somebody's nerve got touched!

The whole Dominion stuff is "Not" the answer as some may think. If so, why are others, that were more outspoken, on Dominion, still there...
Its not only "Not" the answer..........is a ludicrous explanation. Absurd to think someone can buy that BS.......but Hoak does.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

well Lou Dobbs ain't there either. Him and Tucker were mentioned most in the lawsuit. I think the difference of the others that remain is they didn't cross the threshold of pushing a false narrative past the point of a lawsuit
Werewolf
Christine Anderson: If You Want to Know How 1930s Germany Happened, Just Look at the Past 3 Years

"There's a lot of people that think ... they would have been in the resistance back then. Well, take a look at what you did in the last three years, and you have your answer," voiced MEP Anderson.

"Most of the people would not have been in the resistance back then because they just went right along with everything the government asked them to do."

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

Christine Margarete Anderson is a German politician who has served as a Member of the European Parliament since 2019. A member of the Alternative for Germany (AfD), Anderson has been described as a supporter of the anti-Islam, far-right Pegida movement.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

well Lou Dobbs ain't there either. Him and Tucker were mentioned most in the lawsuit. I think the difference of the others that remain is they didn't cross the threshold of pushing a false narrative past the point of a lawsuit
I haven't read the complaint, so I have no idea who was blamed the most. That said, if evidence suggest something was going on, and a commentator speaks to it, should they be fired?

If so, I hope you think that about every person in MSM as they perpetrated the biggest conspiracy in media history…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I haven't read the complaint, so I have no idea who was blamed the most. That said, if evidence suggest something was going on, and a commentator speaks to it, should they be fired?

If so, I hope you think that about every person in MSM as they perpetrated the biggest conspiracy in media history…
Wonder what his claim would be re Project Veritas firing of its CEO, James O'Keefe.

Let me guess, the Board was concerned they'd be sued by Big Pharma after O'Keefe exposed the Pfizer lies.
caryking
More fodder for you, Hokie…

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/megyn-kelly-tucker-carlson-fox-news/2023/05/02/id/1118294/

Joe Biden
caryking
Wow!!! FoxNews releases a video, via Media Matters (I think), of Tucker *****ing about Fox Nation Streaming Service is supposed to be big news.

They are grasping big time!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Wonder what his claim would be re Project Veritas firing of its CEO, James O'Keefe.

Let me guess, the Board was concerned they'd be sued by Big Pharma after O'Keefe exposed the Pfizer lies.
No, James O'Keefe was fired because he was in open defiance with his board, he spent lavishly when they asked him to rein it in, and he was generally not a good CEO.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

No, James O'Keefe was fired because he was in open defiance with his board, he spent lavishly when they asked him to rein it in, and he was generally not a good CEO.
That's it..........I don't know why I didn't think of one. By the way, how's Project Veritas doing these days?

MATRIX for life.......no doubt.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

That's it..........I don't know why I didn't think of one. By the way, how's Project Veritas doing these days?

MATRIX for life.......no doubt.
I don't know how Project Veritas is doing now, I also didn't know how Project Veritas was doing prior to this issue of O'Keefe other than they were releasing these gotcha videos.
Werewolf
They are non-existent now......almost immediately after.

A gotcha organization......because its come to that. News media that you're watching is a fallacy. Big Pharma is lying to you, your federal govt is lying to you. Thank GOD for James O'Keefe and others like him....stay tuned for Year 2023........the year of the whistleblower. How do I know that... :-)
Werewolf

caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Actually, the board wanted access to the war-chest of money, O'Keefe was holding on too... People, on their board, that used to come on programs, I enjoy watching, were called out for their action, and, are no longer permitted to appear...

I think, Hokie, you should look deeper into the facts, you've been provided... So, how can O'Keefe be spending lavishly when Project Veritas was sitting on. boat load of donations? The donators didn't have a problem as they kept giving money...

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

This martyrdom of Tucker Carlson is so weird. The only person to blame for Tucker Carlson getting fired is Tucker Carlson.
Sure. Being outspoken on behalf of the people just makes you a target these days.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

This martyrdom of Tucker Carlson is so weird. The only person to blame for Tucker Carlson getting fired is Tucker Carlson.
Sure. Being outspoken on behalf of the people just makes you a target these days.
I've said this before...

This is a fight between establishment and the people. The bid and the ask is too far apart... Somebody has to WIN!!

Joe Biden
caryking
BTW, research this...

How did Rupert Murdoch become a citizen, of the US? Only US Citizens can own a broadcast company.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

BTW, research this...

How did Rupert Murdoch become a citizen, of the US? Only US Citizens can own a broadcast company.
Excellent find........wherever you found it. Gotta be one of those Russian propaganda sites.....or even worse, MAGA news.
caryking
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Actually, the board wanted access to the war-chest of money, O'Keefe was holding on too... People, on their board, that used to come on programs, I enjoy watching, were called out for their action, and, are no longer permitted to appear...

I think, Hokie, you should look deeper into the facts, you've been provided... So, how can O'Keefe be spending lavishly when Project Veritas was sitting on. boat load of donations? The donators didn't have a problem as they kept giving money...
Interesting enough, I was just driving back from lunch and listening to the Megan Kelley's show. She had James O'Keefe on... He commented on the spending of money... He said he was the fund raiser, for Project Veritas, and "Yes" he spent money traveling around doing the fund raising. He said, what am I supposed to do?

So, what one person says is lavish could be another persons, doing business...

You really need to follow the money, on this one... More importantly, don't be lazy and parrot the narrative, of the day... Now, if something shows me different, I will potentially change my mind; until then, I follow the money...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
This is a telegram post from Laura Aboli today ......Hoak's Russian propagandist.

Farmers "arrest" the sheriff who was attempting to evict a widow from her home on behalf of an insurance company. Michigan 1952.

Why don't we do this now? Why have we lost the sense of what is right?

Werewolf
More Russian propaganda from Laura Aboli. Hoak, what's she trying to narrate?

LauraAboli, [5/3/2023 4:09 AM]

There are days and days…

Days when things work out, you're feeling good and everything flows and then there are days when you just wish you hadn't gotten out of bed! I had one of those days yesterday…

It felt as if I was swimming against the current, no matter what I tried to do, it was a struggle. Everything was complicated and problematic, nothing worked out!
I started wondering why…?

Was I perhaps not meant to go in that particular direction? Was I meant to read anything into it? Or was I just having a low day and it was distorting my perception of things?

I realised, it was not so much that things were so bad, it was that I was perceiving them as such because I was not feeling my best. The wise thing to do then, is not to give up, but to give it a rest.

There are days and days… and some days it's best to take a break, not doing so can be counterproductive and lead us to throw in the towel prematurely.

Learning to read oneself is a useful technique in order to navigate life without losing direction, luckily, I have come to read 'me' like an open book! (Never a dull chapter! )

If you are feeling frustrated, annoyed, tired and down, don't give up, just take a break and start again when your energy and positivity are back.

Don't beat yourself up about it, we all need a break sometimes and taking the time off can often lead to necessary realisations, new ideas and better ways to keep trying again.

hokiewolf
Inconsistencies in Russia's story. Surprising

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2023-05-03/russia-blames-ukraine-for-drone-explosion-at-kremlin-as-a-planned-terrorist-attack
Werewolf
I actually will agree with you on this. Looks fishy to me too.

jkpackfan
I don't really trust either country but I agree Putin is much worse.
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

I don't really trust either country but I agree Putin is much worse.
When you look past everyone's spin, the remaining salient fact that no one has disputed….Russia is the invader.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.