Russian Propagandist Tucker Carlson FIRED

20,684 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
LOL.........some of you people are unbelievably uniformed.

He's been a William F Buckley type for many years that has developed more a populist blend to his positions.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?

He's been a William F Buckley type for many years that has developed more a populist blend to his positions.
Translation: He started out with a principled argument and then realized that he could make more money fleecing the rubes.
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Hokie, here is a question for you...

In WW2, who did the US declare war on? When did they do it?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Japan first, then Germany, after Pearl Harbor attack
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Correct, we declared war on Japan, after Pearl Harbor. Then, Germany declared war on us and we reciprocated. So, we didn't declare war on Germany! For the US, the only dog in the fight was with Japan. Once Germany declared war of the US, we did our thing...

That's a distinction that most people don't truly know...

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?

Translation: He started out with a principled argument and then realized that he could make more money fleecing the rubes.
That's a disappointing argument...

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
What is he,I wonder?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/13/tucker-carlson-is-not-republican/

"Nor is he a Republican, as this blog has noted before. The D.C. Board of Elections confirms to the Erik Wemple Blog that Carlson remains a registered Democrat in the city where he resides and presides over his prime-time Fox News program. "

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-democrat-ignition-mayor-most-corrupt-candidate-2017-12

Nicholas Carlson: Who'd you vote for and which party are you registered to?
Tucker Carlson: I don't want to give the party thing because it's actually misleading. I never vote so that's the truth. I didn't vote this time, I never do. "Then you don't have the right to give your opinion" yeah, I do. And in fact, I do.
I'm registered with a party that I sincerely despise because I think it's really a force for bad in this country and it's the Democratic party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/04/10/tucker-carlson-registered-democrat/

According to D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics spokeswoman Denise Tolliver, Carlson is a registered Democrat in the District of Columbia. His registration dates back to 2006. He has company: The District is three-quarters Democratic some people whose politics align with a competing party register Democratic in order to assert their preferences in critical Democratic primaries.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?

Is that a "yes" or a "no"?
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
What is he,I wonder?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/13/tucker-carlson-is-not-republican/

"Nor is he a Republican, as this blog has noted before. The D.C. Board of Elections confirms to the Erik Wemple Blog that Carlson remains a registered Democrat in the city where he resides and presides over his prime-time Fox News program. "

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-fox-news-democrat-ignition-mayor-most-corrupt-candidate-2017-12

Tucker Carlson: I don't want to give the party thing because it's actually misleading. I never vote so that's the truth. I didn't vote this time, I never do. "Then you don't have the right to give your opinion" yeah, I do. And in fact, I do.
I'm registered with a party that I sincerely despise because I think it's really a force for bad in this country and it's the Democratic party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/04/10/tucker-carlson-registered-democrat/

According to D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics spokeswoman Denise Tolliver, Carlson is a registered Democrat in the District of Columbia. His registration dates back to 2006. He has company: The District is three-quarters Democratic some people whose politics align with a competing party register Democratic in order to assert their preferences in critical Democratic primaries.

Well, if his registration says he's a democrat, then that's what he's registered as, right? So, to still answer your question, he's certainly not a Democrat, we know, today…

Hell, I'm a registered Republican, and have only voted Republican; however, I think most members of the Republican Party are as bad as the Democratic Party.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
waynecountywolf said:

Werewolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?

I cannot tell you how he might have voted.

Tucker named a son Buckley..........I'd guess after William F Buckley himself. Buckley was a staunch ultra conservative and legendary. I have watched many "Firing Line" shows hosted by Buckley.

I would guess Tucker is like me .......mostly voting R over the course of his lifetime.
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Correct, we declared war on Japan, after Pearl Harbor. Then, Germany declared war on us and we reciprocated. So, we didn't declare war on Germany! For the US, the only dog in the fight was with Japan. Once Germany declared war of the US, we did our thing...

If you want a really good alternative history question to ponder, how different is the war if Hitler never declares war on the US?
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

If you want a really good alternative history question to ponder, how different is the war if Hitler never declares war on the US?
Yea, that's a fascinating thought…

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
What is he,I wonder?

Well, if his registration says he's a democrat, then that's what he's registered as, right? So, to still answer your question, he's certainly not a Democrat, we know, today…

Hell, I'm a registered Republican, and have only voted Republican; however, I think most members of the Republican Party are as bad as the Democratic Party.
I would agree with your last sentence.
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
What is he,I wonder?

According to D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics spokeswoman Denise Tolliver, Carlson is a registered Democrat in the District of Columbia. His registration dates back to 2006. He has company: The District is three-quarters Democratic some people whose politics align with a competing party register Democratic in order to assert their preferences in critical Democratic primaries

That's exactly why I could care less about all this stuff concerning Trump. Hell, our country will elect (on paper) a known senile, corrupt candidate, so, why should anyone care about Trump?

BTW, all you Trump haters, even though DeSantis is trailing significantly, the media is starting to paint DeSantis as a Fascist. DeSantis will be beaten down, like a drum, before the election, so we better get onboard, with the only person that can handle the pressure. My opinion, of course…

Joe Biden
caryking
Also, in todays world, who cares how Tucker is registered? He's asking tough question about things that don't make sense.

Hokie, possibly Civ, Traffic, all think he is some type of blow hard; however, he is absolutely asking the right question, especially if you get your head out of the party narratives.

Oh, and Tucker is now getting more viewers, on his Twitter program, and according to former FoxNews host, he will make far more money. So, FoxNews probably did him an impact and financial favor, much to some peoples chagrin…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Also, in todays world, who cares how Tucker is registered? He's asking tough question about things that don't make sense.

Hokie, possibly Civ, Traffic, all think he is some type of blow hard; however, he is absolutely asking the right question, especially if you get your head out of the party narratives.

Oh, and Tucker is now getting more viewers, on his Twitter program, and according to former FoxNews host, he will make far more money. So, FoxNews probably did him an impact and financial favor, much to some peoples chagrin…
I don't think he a blowhard, I think he's presenting exactly what folks on the fringe right want to hear and monetizing it for himself. That's great for Tucker Carlson but terrible for our country.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
What is he,I wonder?

According to D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics spokeswoman Denise Tolliver, Carlson is a registered Democrat in the District of Columbia. His registration dates back to 2006. He has company: The District is three-quarters Democratic some people whose politics align with a competing party register Democratic in order to assert their preferences in critical Democratic primaries

That's exactly why I could care less about all this stuff concerning Trump. Hell, our country will elect (on paper) a known senile, corrupt candidate, so, why should anyone care about Trump?

BTW, all you Trump haters, even though DeSantis is trailing significantly, the media is starting to paint DeSantis as a Fascist. DeSantis will be beaten down, like a drum, before the election, so we better get onboard, with the only person that can handle the pressure. My opinion, of course…
that's a great idea. Let's fight stupidity with more stupidity!
Werewolf
waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
What is he,I wonder?

Humorous to see people wallowing in the R vrs D of today. Show's that person to not have a grasp on today's current events. Many here seem to resort to this for some level of comfort and to rationalize what's currently underway here in this country.

General MIchael Flynn is a life-long Democrat........until recent.

Trump is a life-long Democrat I believe too.........until recent.

Today's fight is Nationalism vrs Globalism.

Today's fight is between those Pro-US Constitution vrs those whom are anti-US Constitution.

We are in a fight for our individual sovereign rights against an establishment that wishes to implement a CCP-style totalitarian state globally.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I don't think he a blowhard, I think he's presenting exactly what folks on the fringe right want to hear and monetizing it for himself. That's great for Tucker Carlson but terrble for our country.
This guy begins to expose the truth in the face of media oligarch's billions and is terminated......and you have the gall to refer to him this way. He faces down the tyranny ........just like Trump...........and im&ecilies like you can't see what's right on the tip of your nose.

You're a danger to this Republic.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I don't think he a blowhard, I think he's presenting exactly what folks on the fringe right want to hear and monetizing it for himself. That's great for Tucker Carlson but terrble for our country.
This guy begins to expose the truth in the face of media oligarch's billions and is terminated......and you have the gall to refer to him this way. He faces down the tyranny ........just like Trump...........and im&ecilies like you can't see what's right on the tip of your nose.

you are in a cult. It's sad.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

you are in a cult. It's sad.
Keep watching CNN and readiing the NY Times, you'll be in the same spot you're in 15-20 years from now, the subject of a dictator..
Werewolf
waynecountywolf said:

Werewolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?

In regard to his registration as you mention above, he may have registered as a D to have his primary vote actually mean something. I doubt an R has served in any way in DC for many years. Did you think you had some sort of a gotcha moment? Does it really matter whether he was registered as a D or an R?

Rome burns.........and this discussion is warranted?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I don't think he a blowhard, I think he's presenting exactly what folks on the fringe right want to hear and monetizing it for himself. That's great for Tucker Carlson but terrible for our country.
Hokie, we probably have a far more different opinion of our government. I think questioning things are a great idea.. Exactly how some people did regarding Russiagate and Covid vaccinations.

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

waynecountywolf said:

Isn't Tucker a Democrat?
No
What is he,I wonder?

that's a great idea. Let's fight stupidity with more stupidity!
You can see that way...

I see it as the most probable way of getting "OUR" Federal Government in check... If DeSantis get the nomination, I will support him fully. Only one candidate, in the Republican field, right now, I will not support. That's Nicki Haley! I will either not vote for the Presidential position or write someone in...

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
caryking said:

Tucker, Hannity, Cooper, Cuomo are ALL entertainers
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

You wouldnt know the truth, if it slapped you upside ya head.
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

Tucker, Hannity, Cooper, Cuomo are ALL entertainers
I disagree! They are all commentators!! News analysis is something that should be kept to people, like them. Now, perhaps reporters are entertainers...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
waynecountywolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

You wouldnt know the truth, if it slapped you upside ya head.
I'm guessing "in your 30s". LOL
Werewolf
Werewolf
Tucker Ep 9 interview of Andrew Tate
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Tucker Ep 9 interview of Andrew Tate

Ah, so you're good with women trafficking, but not child trafficking. got it
Werewolf
You crawled out from beneath your rock!
Werewolf
The grifter is at it again. This time interviewing anti-vaxer Ice Cube.

Werewolf
Let's shut Putin's mouthpiece up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.