Presidential Election 2024

21,476 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by caryking
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/battered-inflation-90-million-americans-struggle-paying-bills-credit-card-usage-spikes

90 million minus 81 million = 8 million more votes that Biden will need, he may actually have to go out to more cemeteries to campaign.
It's going to take 200M total votes for any Republican to win. That's when we know the Republicans are taking elections serious…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-gov-ron-desantis-expected-launch-2024-presidential-campaign-next-week

Here we go...
He needs a splash as his polling numbers are going in the wrong direction, if you support him…
The mainstream media wants Trump to be the nominee.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-one-three-credible-2024-options-chances-trump-not-great-report
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-gov-ron-desantis-expected-launch-2024-presidential-campaign-next-week

Here we go...
He needs a splash as his polling numbers are going in the wrong direction, if you support him…
The mainstream media wants Trump to be the nominee.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-one-three-credible-2024-options-chances-trump-not-great-report
If his numbers don't improve, the Republican big money folks will drop him fast. Remember Scott Walker? This is going to be interesting to watch…

I know who I have my money on…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
There's only one candidate that will have voters coming out in droves to vote against him and that's Trump. Yes he's the most popular among republican voters but unfortunately we've gotta get a good portion of independents if we're gonna win and that won't happen if Trump is the nominee. I voted for the guy twice but we need fresh blood
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-lands-endorsement-maga-megadonor

and it's only going to keep building from here...
hokiewolf
Liking the move by Tim Scott. I think he has a chance to do some damage if things fall the right way for him. Love his message as well. Hope vs retribution.
hokiewolf
hokiewolf said:

Liking the move by Tim Scott. I think he has a chance to do some damage if things fall the right way for him. Love his message as well. Hope vs retribution.

"I have found that people are starving for hope. They're starving for an optimistic, positive message that is anchored in conservative values."

Hopefulness and positivity, let alone conservative values, are not virtues I typically associate with the modern Republican Party.
TheStorm
I'm encouraged about Tim Scott as well, hokie... I was fairly encouraged with your second post as well, until you had to resort to taking one of your typical shots at anything and everything republican... oh well, I guess we have to celebrate the small steps that we can coax out of you from time to time.
caryking
Watch the money move between these candidates…. As soon as the money sees no movement against Trump, they will jump onto the next person…

Scott Walker

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Watch the money move between these candidates…. As soon as the money sees no movement against Trump, they will jump onto the next person…

Scott Walker
For some reason, there's an orchestrated attempt to keep Trump out of office. I guess he's simply too abrasive and, of course, the mean tweets are not presidential.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Scott Walker
For some reason, there's an orchestrated attempt to keep Trump out of office. I guess he's simply too abrasive and, of course, the mean tweets are not presidential.
Trump threatens the very existence of most people around Washington. Once he wins, I hope he takes "the swamp" more seriously, this time.

Don, Jr was on Tim Poole, last week, and he said that things will be very different, this time. He said they trusted too many people, that really were in conflict with cleaning out of Washington.

So yes, Trump didn't do what he said he was going to do. That said, the current crop of Republicans will "Not" clean out Washington either. "If" the Trump team will do what I'm hearing, then, I'll vote his way, until it's finally done!

I believe our country is broken and it's going to take a person that doesn't give a damn, how the repercussion affect them, to clean it up…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/over-100-former-trump-administration-officials-back-desantis-president-proven-winner
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tim-scott-fires-back-views-racially-charged-attacks-life-disproves-lies-radical-left
caryking
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/over-100-former-trump-administration-officials-back-desantis-president-proven-winner
Storm, who cares? Fox will do everything it can to keep control of the narrative. BTW, those 100 people were people that should have never been in the administration. The only one that surprised me is Steve Cortes. That said, Steve has always talked the game; however, he was somewhat slippery.

Steve Cortes brought us JD Vance, so, let's see JD make his endorsement…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Storm, who cares? Fox will do everything it can to keep control of the narrative. BTW, those 100 people were people that should have never been in the administration. The only one that surprised me is Steve Cortes. That said, Steve has always talked the game; however, he was somewhat slippery.

Steve Cortes brought us JD Vance, so, let's see JD make his endorsement…
lol, Trump is so great he hired all these terrible people. I'll never get this narrative
ncsualum05
Is anyone here invested in crypto or even just Bitcoin? Just curious. I am heavily into it and keep up with news on the crypto front as well as the overall financial sector. It's amazing to see what has changed in just the last year with regards to our gov'ts stance on crypto and innovation. And when I first got into it it was fairly non partisan but has now become a completely partisan issue. The democrats have taken a strong stance that they do not want crypto in the US and have tried to screw investors over on many fronts. The republicans in contrast are taking a pro-crypto stance. This is one of the biggest issues now for me. And it has not played a major role in elections to this point but I believe the 2024 election will be the first where this issue starts to be on the radar. I read somewhere around 1 in 4 households in America now owns at least some Bitcoin or crypto.

It will be interesting to watch. Biden has spoken lie after lie against it. RFK was a speaker at the Bitcoin conference in Miami. Trump has stayed out of this largely (which is odd to say on anything) but in the past had a mild stance against it. However given all the dynamic shifts since he was last in office I would imagine he will have to speak on it soon. DeSantis has also taken pro crypto stances as has Ted Cruz and Cynthia Lummus. Again... I don't know what will happen but it could be something to watch.
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

I'm encouraged about Tim Scott as well, hokie... I was fairly encouraged with your second post as well, until you had to resort to taking one of your typical shots at anything and everything republican... oh well, I guess we have to celebrate the small steps that we can coax out of you from time to time.
Yeah he can't seem to help himself lol, wish he'd do the same for the other guys but it's always the pubs.
hokiewolf
jkpackfan said:

TheStorm said:

Yeah he can't seem to help himself lol, wish he'd do the same for the other guys but it's always the pubs.
I have greater expectations for the republicans than I do for the democrats. I have no time for the current leadership of the party trying to out mud the opposition. I'd rather them sell what America is and always will be rather than this doom and gloom populism. Trump has built a base of fanatic messianic support on the preaching that America is terrible and only he can save it.

Trump has created a movement of dour, aging white authoritarians who are probably going to stick with the dour, aging white authoritarian so Scott will all be a long shot here.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

TheStorm said:

I have greater expectations for the republicans than I do for the democrats. I have no time for the current leadership of the party trying to out mud the opposition. I'd rather them sell what America is and always will be rather than this doom and gloom populism. Trump has built a base of fanatic messianic support on the preaching that America is terrible and only he can save it.

Trump has created a movement of dour, aging white authoritarians who are probably going to stick with the dour, aging white authoritarian so Scott will all be a long shot here.
Trump is the last person that will ever say America is terrible. Now, he will say that the results, of the Biden administration, is terrible…. Very few will disagree with that!

Hokie, I feel that both parties are as corrupt as they can be; however, the Republicans are closer to conservatism than not. Unfortunately, *****-footing around the media, party system, people working at the Federal government, and the world, is going to take a personality to navigate it.

The soup of the day Republican, doesn't have the traits to deal with the mess, this country is in. So… do I need to say it again?

Oh, and BTW, that term of authoritarian, is so bought into the world that needs to be cleaned up, that we need rational people, like you, to recognize when you've been duped…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

TheStorm said:

Right…
Werewolf
ncsualum05 said:

Is anyone here invested in crypto or even just Bitcoin? Just curious. I am heavily into it and keep up with news on the crypto front as well as the overall financial sector. It's amazing to see what has changed in just the last year with regards to our gov'ts stance on crypto and innovation. And when I first got into it it was fairly non partisan but has now become a completely partisan issue. The democrats have taken a strong stance that they do not want crypto in the US and have tried to screw investors over on many fronts. The republicans in contrast are taking a pro-crypto stance. This is one of the biggest issues now for me. And it has not played a major role in elections to this point but I believe the 2024 election will be the first where this issue starts to be on the radar. I read somewhere around 1 in 4 households in America now owns at least some Bitcoin or crypto.

It will be interesting to watch. Biden has spoken lie after lie against it. RFK was a speaker at the Bitcoin conference in Miami. Trump has stayed out of this largely (which is odd to say on anything) but in the past had a mild stance against it. However given all the dynamic shifts since he was last in office I would imagine he will have to speak on it soon. DeSantis has also taken pro crypto stances as has Ted Cruz and Cynthia Lummus. Again... I don't know what will happen but it could be something to watch.
Who is the Wizard behind the curtains controlling any digital currency..........that's the critical aspect. I've heard RFK say positive things about Bitcoin. They guy that I trust and seems to be out front on most everthing says stay away from Bitcoin. I say, invest in gold and silver........and, not matter what, have plenty of provisions on hand
Werewolf
ULTRA PEPE LIVES MATTER
I can already hear the normies plea now:
We need to ditch Trump and go with Desantis because he is Trump without the drama.
But what kind of drama did the orange man actually bring?
He brought chaos and war into a rigged system that unleashed perpetual war and plundered the riches of the world for the cabal without remorse or hesitation.
So normies want to go back to a false sense of peace with comfortable slavery?
This is not an option.
If the system wants DeSantis and loathes Donald Trump then that tells you everything you need to know.
We must see the deep state defeated for generations to come.
We cannot live side by side with the status quo any longer.
There is no going back.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/karl-rove-predicts-polls-tighten-trump-desantis-florida-governor-enters-frontrunners-fade
caryking
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karl-rove-predicts-polls-tighten-trump-desantis-florida-governor-enters-frontrunners-fade
Can it get any worse? I think anyone, with half a brain could predict that. That said, whose percentage would he take? Will it be from Trump? Possibly; however, Trump has a built in support that isn't going to fall below 45-50%.

What happens when no other Republican really eats into Trumps lead?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

I like everything DeSantis has done in Florida, however, he's way to close to the Bush family and Paul Ryan to suit me. How's the Bush and Paul Ryan wing done for America? Trey Gowdy is another. They talk a great game, make some great sound clips but produce nothing for the American sovereign.
Werewolf
ncsualum05
Werewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Who is the Wizard behind the curtains controlling any digital currency..........that's the critical aspect. I've heard RFK say positive things about Bitcoin. They guy that I trust and seems to be out front on most everthing says stay away from Bitcoin. I say, invest in gold and silver........and, not matter what, have plenty of provisions on hand
Which guy is saying to stay away?

Bitcoin is a way better store of value with high upside compared to gold and silver but those are fine too. Gold can be and is heavily manipulated. Bitcoin is a decentralized network that no one can take control of. There is a finite supply and will never be any more so there's a scarcity aspect of it as well. There are certainly other cryptos that can be controlled some more than others. And the whole Fed Reserve CBDC is the worst thing that could ever happen and is actually not crypto at all by the way.

None of it's perfect and some are better than others but if the gov't is against it and attacking it it's worth asking why and perhaps deserves consideration and research if you haven't ever looked into it. It's not so much what it does today but what can it do tomorrow? You'll find the ethos of a lot of crypto investors aligns much more with conservative and libertarian viewpoints versus the authoritarian dictatorship that has become the US.
Werewolf
I've not studied it but if this is true that's certainly positive. My focus is real estate as it also has a finite supply.

Bitcoin is a decentralized network that no one can take control of. There is a finite supply and will never be any more so there's a scarcity aspect of it as well.
ncsualum05
Werewolf said:

I've not studied it but if this is true that's certainly positive. My focus is real estate as it also has a finite supply.

Bitcoin is a decentralized network that no one can take control of. There is a finite supply and will never be any more so there's a scarcity aspect of it as well.

Real estate is another good example of a hard asset that gains value. If people can afford it they should try to own a home or some property, as well as invest in stocks and crypto. The dollar is heading towards zero and global de dollarization has begun thanks to Biden. And there's really no stopping that train at this point. Assets = higher net worth over time = maintaining purchasing power. This country will soon have a massive gap of haves and have nots. No middle.
Werewolf
We'll have a tough stretch and I believe it will be worse than the Great Depression. I also believe that things will be flipped in less than a year and we'll be on the road to recovery. We've got to rid ourselves of the criminal cartels 1st and get ourselves relaunched as a true republic without the swamp.
Werewolf
Ron has already built a masive war chest. Go figure.

Werewolf
DeSantis a secret handshake club kinda guy. Remember when Pence received the coin in his hand with the handshake? Or were you paying attention?

metcalfmafia
If you have any interest in not having another 4 years of Biden, then you'll vote for DeSantis.
910wolf

DeSantis 2024

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.