Presidential Election 2024

21,278 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by caryking
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Liking the move by Tim Scott. I think he has a chance to do some damage if things fall the right way for him. Love his message as well. Hope vs retribution.
Never Scott. A lot of NC conservative activists will tell Scott to GTH after he scuttled Tim Farr's judicial nomination. As well they should.
Good thing I'm not a conservative activist
Yah but are you going to vote for your man in the primary?
maybe l, haven't decided on a horse yet. Want to see who else gets in the race. Leaning towards Cornel West at the moment. How can I not put a vote in for the Dietrich Bonhoeffer Professor of Philosophy & Christian Practice!
Cornel West is awesome to listen too…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Oh ****, Pence's balls dropped!

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

"The vice president has had homosexual relations in the past it's not a problem. Many of them were adults," White revealed. "This is something he had done throughout his time in the Congress. When he became governor he had thought that he was free to explore them more."
"There were two specifically that they had recorded. One gentleman roughly 20 years his junior. They had a fairly
steady relationship."
"There was one about half his age that was much more sporadic, because it was more dangerous, harder to get time alone. This person would introduce others, bring people with
him. He'd have people waiting when he showed up."

"And it was that second one that introduced younger and younger people, 'This is whomever, he's 17' and he's really 15, 'This is whomever, he's 15' and he's really 13."
"And Rod and Roberts, Chief Justice Roberts a lot of the younger people involved, the ones that were brought as favors, were supplied by Jeffrey Epstein's channels, through his channels, his people."

Whistleblower Account of VP Pence, Chief Justice Roberts and Epstein Clever Journeys

***This is consistent with information published several years back. I'd fight to keep Trump out of power too if I had that much dirt on me.
caryking
Pence has been, and will always be, an establishment Republican! Yes, he had a choice; however, his choice was not about the Constitution, at all. States asked to have the electors sent back, so the States could establish truth, in the vote.

According to the constitution, the states set the rules, in which elections were to happen. That didn't happen in some States. Pence made a decision, based on his legal teams advice, which is fine; however, it had nothing to do with the constitution! Pence is lying to everyone!!

Joe Biden
caryking
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

"The vice president has had homosexual relations in the past it's not a problem. Many of them were adults," White revealed. "This is something he had done throughout his time in the Congress. When he became governor he had thought that he was free to explore them more."
"There were two specifically that they had recorded. One gentleman roughly 20 years his junior. They had a fairly
steady relationship."
"There was one about half his age that was much more sporadic, because it was more dangerous, harder to get time alone. This person would introduce others, bring people with
him. He'd have people waiting when he showed up."

"And it was that second one that introduced younger and younger people, 'This is whomever, he's 17' and he's really 15, 'This is whomever, he's 15' and he's really 13."
"And Rod and Roberts, Chief Justice Roberts a lot of the younger people involved, the ones that were brought as favors, were supplied by Jeffrey Epstein's channels, through his channels, his people."

Whistleblower Account of VP Pence, Chief Justice Roberts and Epstein Clever Journeys

***This is consistent with information published several years back. I'd fight to keep Trump out of power too if I had that much dirt on me.
Not necessary to fight below the belt. Just fight about the facts!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
That's not below the belt. Just like Michelle Michael Robinson Obama is not below the belt. With Michelle we've got a Baphomet.........our 1st one to idolize and worship.

I'm sharing. Its up to others to decide if its worth investigating. If one needs to live in the matrix then so be it.....certainly one can join in at the last moment to be on the right side of history.

I don't force anyone to read any post.

Same with science. Do we not share until "Whom" decides its science? I thought we had a corrupt MSM....you don't agree?
caryking
Werewolf said:

That's not below the belt. Just like Michelle Michael Robinson Obama is not below the belt. With Michelle we've got a Baphomet.........our 1st one to idolize and worship.

I'm sharing. Its up to others to decide if its worth investigating. If one needs to live in the matrix then so be it.....certainly one can join in at the last moment to be on the right side of history.

My point really is… it's just not necessary to put that stuff out there for people to read, or not. We have so much other stuff to point out, policy wise. Resist the urge to do so…. Your main points get lost in the barrage of noise you post…

Stay on the signal, not the noise…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

My point really is… it's just not necessary to put that stuff out there for people to read, or not. We have so much other stuff to point out, policy wise. Resist the urge to do so…. Your main points get lost in the barrage of noise you post…

My point is that if we continue the discussion within the boundaries established by our MSM we'll be lead off to a fake narrative and untruth.

The entire R establishment candidates for 2024 POTUS are an attempt to see if someone can 'stick' and torpedo MAGA. That's the purpose of the post. Pence is likely compromised......but yet he may have a deal.

I will agree that we can trust the Freedom Caucus and its focus and investigations. No conviction of a big fish will occur outside of the military.

I posted a month back that military tribunals by a quantity of four. I now understand they may strictly be gathering information at this time.........thus not with a defendant as of yet.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

he has no main point other than everyone is a pedophile that is controlled by a faceless cabal of "evil globalists". He's basically board spam.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

he has no
Main point other than everyone is a pedophile that is controlled by a faceless cabal of "evil globalists". He's basically board spam.
Hokie, there is some truth to the "evil globalist"; however, as bad as they are, we can stay focused on simple policy and win the debate.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

he has no
Main point other than everyone is a pedophile that is controlled by a faceless cabal of "evil globalists". He's basically board spam.
Haha.........and you're the f00l that can read several dozen fact check sites........rueters, USA today, NY Times, etc...........that Rumsfeld did not say those words in his 9/10/01 speech...and then attempt to explain away the actual film of Rumsfeld stating those words.

Hoak, you went for months thinking Ukraine was whipping Russia's ass. Laughable......

Pence has been blackmailed for his interest in young males for some time....like most of DC. Again, Hoak, the fact checkers will tell you Pence is not.
Werewolf
.........and yes, I do push the needle. I don't waste too much time debating the obvious and the distractions that MSM puts out for ya.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

My point is that if we continue the discussion within the boundaries established by our MSM we'll be lead off to a fake narrative and untruth.

The entire R establishment candidates for 2024 POTUS are an attempt to see if someone can 'stick' and torpedo MAGA. That's the purpose of the post. Pence is likely compromised......but yet he may have a deal.

I will agree that we can trust the Freedom Caucus and its focus and investigations. No conviction of a big fish will occur outside of the military.

I posted a month back that military tribunals by a quantity of four. I now understand they may strictly be gathering information at this time.........thus not with a defendant as of yet.
Again, stay on point. An example of being on point is: Trump will be indicted, this week (most likely) using the espionage act. This is regarding the MarALago raid last year…. They can't indict on Presidential Records ct because they will lose. So, they are going for something else…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Again, stay on point. An example of being on point is: Trump will be indicted, this week (most likely) using the espionage act. This is regarding the MarALago raid last year…. They can't indict on Presidential Records ct because they will lose. So, they are going for something else…
And yes, I know about the indictment coming .........probably Georgia too.

Let me tell you want the FBI was looking for in the raid .......its call the biscuit. Guess what, Trump has memorized the codes in the biscuit........and the biscuit is most likely in the "locked up since March 2020" Cheyenne Mountain facility.

Werewolf
Here's another perspective from a popular guy. The narrative is "question everything". We're being lied to by the greatest propaganda machine in the history of modern history.

Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Lol
Hey there. I've been meaning to get back to you on things. I get your concern about the NK stuff. Trump is far from a moron and he's part of what will come to be known as the greatest military operation in history. From a guy that's done the research..........see below in italics. ...........and Trump was invited to run.........and I'll give you 1 guess by whom.

There's 2 Federal Continuity Directives that form an umbrella or canopy, an Outline and Implementation Plan, of a CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT.

The first issued January 17, 2017, and the second, June 13, 2017, already displaying a 'continuity'… all pun intended.

On page 3 of FCD1, it specifically says:

"III. Supersession

"This FCD rescinds and supersedes FCD-1, Federal Executive Branch Continuity Program and Requirements, February 2012."

That means NULL and VOID and to start with FCD1 January 17, 2017.

All of which outlines ALL 3 Branches of Government are in a Continuity of Government and they are to perform their National Essential Functions as they're under a Presidential Policy Directive to keep the Constitutional Government going, as the Constitution is put on pause and the Military takes control via Military Occupancy found in the Law of War Manual.

Everything from January 20, 2017, to present day has been a PLAN.

Americans must understand what a COG and Military Occupancy are before ANYTHING will click. And that's where it ALL starts.

We're a Nation of LAWS and ORDERS.

Those FCDs have 5 more issues, February 2018, May 2020, January 2021, July 2021, and April 2023... the most recent specifically says 'Consistent with Executive Order 13961' which is CIC Trump's EO and Federal Resilience Mission Strategy, signed December 7, 2020.

Had there not been an Operation at this magnitude, or any Plan period, there's Statute of Limitations that apply to filing Lawsuits.

That's why it pays to understand the Laws and Orders.

December 14, 2020, was the date. Everything has a process.

There's NO COURT CASE of this standing that would be titled a National Essential Function during a COG because the Courts, Congress and Executive Branch KNOW what's going on or they wouldn't STILL be issuing more FCD guidelines

Not only does the Federal Continuity Directives plainly point out this… but also Executive Order 13848… which has been EXTENDED TWICE to September 2023

Executive Order 13848 was signed TWO MONTHS before ANY Election under CIC DJT and TWO YEARS before the Presidential Election of 2020. That Order trapped all Governors, Secretary of States, Attorney Generals, Judges and Lawyers who do NOT apply, enforce, and uphold the Laws and Orders.

TRUMP is far from a moron. Do some research and you'll see the above is factual.

Also, check out the Jan 2017 inauguration and compare it to the Jan 2021 inauguration. One has been typical of inaugurations......the other typical of military funerals. You can research that or simply go to telegram and check out country boy military vet Derek Johnson's info. He even compares various Arlington military funerals with the above 2 inaugurations.

Why COG on Jan 17, 2017........3 days prior to Trump inauguration? I don't know other than there has been massive speculation that Obama pardoned all those involved in the attempted Nov 2016 POTUS theft prior to the COG. Thus, additional work was necessary in the form of a massive sting. Q is real...but its also Global in nature.

Hang on, it's going to be more than just a rocky ride as the Cabal is taken down over the course of this year and possibly into next. Millions could die.......it's simply a question of to what extent will this global cabal wish to destroy humanity.
TheStorm
Damn, someone was really busy here last night, huh?
caryking
TheStorm said:

You know, I think were can bring a good perspective on topics; however, he really needs to slow down on the posting of random stuff.

Yes, we know he wants to provide random information, for everyone to make their own opinions; however, come on man, it's time to slow it down and stay on topic…

Were, you know this… signal, not noise…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

You know, I think were can bring a good perspective on topics; however, he really needs to slow down on the posting of random stuff.

Yes, we know he wants to provide random information, for everyone to make their own opinions; however, come on man, it's time to slow it down and stay on topic…

I don't agree. I think you guys need your needles moved......this entire effort is going to take longer because of how extensive the mass psychosis here in the US is. I'm posting 95% truth........you just haven't been told by FoxNews that it is.....and they'll delay until they have absolutely zero choice.

It is mind blowing to see you guys explain away Michell Michael Robinson Obama, mask-wearing Joe, Rumsfeld's recorded speech and all the globalist-controlled fact checker sites saying 'Rumsfeld did NOT say it", and Ukraine is whipping Russia.

You guys need to get off of both FoxNews and NewsMax, both controlled opposition or you'll still be influenced. Pence is almost certainly compromised........as is Chief Justice John Roberts who has photos taken of him on Epstein Island.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

I don't agree. I think you guys need your needles moved......this entire effort is going to take longer because of how extensive the mass psychosis here in the US is. I'm posting 95% truth........you just haven't been told by FoxNews that it is.....and they'll delay until they have absolutely zero choice.

It is mind blowing to see you guys explain away Michell Michael Robinson Obama, mask-wearing Joe, Rumsfeld's recorded speech and all the globalist-controlled fact checker sites saying 'Rumsfeld did NOT say it", and Ukraine is whipping Russia.

You guys need to get off of both FoxNews and NewsMax, both controlled opposition or you'll still be influenced. Pence is almost certainly compromised........as is Chief Justice John Roberts who has photos taken of him on Epstein Island.
I think most people already believe Washington is corrupt. Some may already know that the Media is a propaganda arm for whatever they believe in…

I just think your post are causing posters to walk away and our debate has slowed down considerably. Right now, I'm not reading over 1/2 of your post, and that is probably a high percentage, for the people posting here. Just consider that you may be talking to yourself…. At the same time, other debate is being lost!

So, slow down (a lot) and allow others to have the floor.. I hate to say it, but next step is ignore…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

I think most people already believe Washington is corrupt. Some may already know that the Media is a propaganda arm for whatever they believe in…

I just think your post are causing posters to walk away and our debate has slowed down considerably. Right now, I'm not reading over 1/2 of your post, and that is probably a high percentage, for the people posting here. Just consider that you may be talking to yourself…. At the same time, other debate is being lost!

So, slow down (a lot) and allow others to have the floor.. I hate to say it, but next step is ignore…
I had some down time yesterday so it got used here. Ignore is the freedom that we fight for.

I've watched you debate and debate and debate........ and not a sliver of movement from some of these guys. You stay in the MFP matrix with them when you do.........but you do you, its a free country.......maybe for now.
Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

I had some down time yesterday so it got used here. Ignore is the freedom that we fight for.

I've watched you debate and debate and debate........ and not a sliver of movement from some of these guys. You stay in the MFP matrix with them when you do.........but you do you, it's a free country.......maybe for now.
Were, being that you responded to me, I'll reply…. Man, as much as I post here, you should have clarity on how I see things. Your comments about the matrix shows a defense mechanism, in my opinion.

I put you on ignore and it's really a boring place not reading all your post. You know that we see things very similarly; however, you post all this stuff as if you want to be a savior!

Again, I ask… don't post as much and we may get more engagement!! Signal, not noise!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

I've watched you debate and debate and debate........ and not a sliver of movement from some of these guys. You stay in the MFP matrix with them when you do.........but you do you, it's a free country.......maybe for now.
Were, being that you responded to me, I'll reply…. Man, as much as I post here, you should have clarity on how I see things. Your comments about the matrix shows a defense mechanism, in my opinion.

I put you on ignore and it's really a boring place not reading all your post. You know that we see things very similarly; however, you post all this stuff as if you want to be a savior!

Again, I ask… don't post as much and we may get more engagement!! Signal, not noise!!
You're a good dude....just petty at times and this time with me. I posted something I'd not posted before relative to Hokie's post.........there are a lot of questions about Pence being compromised was my point. It wasn't a low blow is my position. How are moderates compromised I ask you.....the answer is exactly this way.....ala Chief Justice Roberts. Lindsey Graham is another with a similar problem to what I shared re Pence. I didn't say that Pence was compromised....... I simply shared something without stating an opinion which is what I prefer to do. We just disagree on what is appropriate content here........you like to debate....and I don't see it as fruitful here. Show em'......and maybe after a gazillion pokes they begin to accept it as possible.

Just like Michael Robinson.....and now Tucker carefully alludes to it.
Just like child trafficking and organ harvesting in underground locations in Ukraine which i shared only once because it would be considered too farfetched for 99% here. Guess what.....it was covered this morning on RAV....I watched the show before I left for church. That is Q material my MAGA friend. I hold no grudges here....but yep, I'll rub it in some faces here as the truth is revealed. We are in a COG, Biden is not CIC and Cheyenne Mtn and the other strategic bunkers have been locked down since March 2020. Its the truth and yes, we're at war internally and we're also having to watch the CCP and Russia and prevent them from exploiting the weak situation.
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Pence has been, and will always be, an establishment Republican! Yes, he had a choice; however, his choice was not about the Constitution, at all. States asked to have the electors sent back, so the States could establish truth, in the vote.

According to the constitution, the states set the rules, in which elections were to happen. That didn't happen in some States. Pence made a decision, based on his legal teams advice, which is fine; however, it had nothing to do with the constitution! Pence is lying to everyone!!
Well, you didn't miss anything by not being there. The convention was a total $***show according to many who attended.
Werewolf
A great idea!!!

caryking
Werewolf said:

A great idea!!!

That's a horrible idea!!!

That's exactly what the cabal wants. Get Trump out of the race!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
come on man, give me an ounce of credit.... LOL ......a facetious remark.........
caryking
Werewolf said:

come on man, give me an ounce of credit.... LOL ......a facetious remark.........
Yea, I should have seen the sarcasm. Sorry!!

Joe Biden
caryking
For all the libertarians here… you should look into the latest entry into the Republican race. The Miami mayor voted libertarian, in the last two Presidential elections…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

For all the libertarians here… you should look into the latest entry into the Republican race. The Miami mayor voted libertarian, in the last two Presidential elections…
Pretty popular in Miami, has a 68% approval rating as mayor.
Werewolf
Werewolf
#2024Election

Some are speculating that most GOP candidates joined the race for these reasons:

- VP pick
- cabinet position
- promote their own brand

With so many candidates,
who can you take seriously?

Read the full analysis here:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/analysis-not-every-republican-running-in-2024-has-sights-set-on-the-presidency_5337229.html?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=ettelegram
caryking
Werewolf said:

Of all the post you've made in the last 24 hours, this one has the most impact on everyone. Hokie, watch this and you will see why I have a different view on things!

I've been talking about financial institutions since the early 2000's…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
spitballing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.