Presidential Election 2024

20,679 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by caryking
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is going to be an interesting one to follow…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Lol. NBC getting it from DeSantis campaign. I wish more conservatives would openly call out these networks and cut off communication with them.

Packchem91
packgrad said:

Lol. NBC getting it from DeSantis campaign. I wish more conservatives would openly call out these networks and cut off communication with them.

So did this work, in regards to NBC / Mitchell?

I have zero issue with his comms director taking this approach if they feel strongly (not familiar with her comment, but not surprised if she or NBC were involved)
I'll be interested in how the network responds, especially if they start being left out of coverage
Werewolf
Werewolf
Chem, are you swinging with Michelle Obama or have you got someone else as you FAV p$ick.

Werewolf
Chem, A President that can really get down would be great for a change. Trump and Biden had very little rhythm.

Werewolf
Kim; she would be our 1st female POTUS. Wouldn't that be a great cause.....support women's equality?

PackBacker07
You have some SERIOUS issues dude.
Y'all means ALL.
Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

Chem, A President that can really get down would be great for a change. Trump and Biden had very little rhythm.

Clinton did lol.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Pack00
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I have zero issue with his comms director taking this approach if they feel strongly (not familiar with her comment, but not surprised if she or NBC were involved)
I'll be interested in how the network responds, especially if they start being left out of coverage
Here is the video...
Packchem91
Pack00 said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Here is the video...

Thank you. I'll be interested to see how that plays out.

My bigger takeway from that:
I listen to Harris, and once again get po'd that somehow the GOP figured out a way to lose the election in 2020 and then incredibly, couldn't sweep the elections in 2022. You almost have to try to lose to someone if she is your 2nd in command.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

Pack00 said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Here is the video...

I listen to Harris, and once again get po'd that somehow the GOP figured out a way to lose the election in 2020 and then incredibly, couldn't sweep the elections in 2022. You almost have to try to lose to someone if she is your 2nd in command.
7M more votes in the mid-terms for Republicans. Its funny how this all works..

Joe Biden
caryking
I wish more Democrats spoke like this Democrat…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
PackBacker07 said:

You have some SERIOUS issues dude.
Looks like my reply back to you earlier was bushwacked........and its gone.

Essentially, it's not that he's a trans and Obama is gay. My point is that the population is being lied to by a complicit press. A press that goes after the outsider that's not part of the club.

I do appreciate there was not a 'you're racist' retor.......but most here know I voted for Obama in 2008. I was so disgusted with Establishment and Obama, part of it too.. I did not vote at all in 2012..... I'd figured out Obama was not who he'd represented himself to be as I witnessed his actions not being what he had promised would be.

You guys better come to grips with your Federal Govt, its controlled media and global corporate interests. They do not function with the American citizen's best interests at heart. You're on the precipice of tyranny.
Werewolf
Here's how the media impacts our elected leadership. They do not tell the truth, they report what they want you to think is true. It's how we end up with a transvestite for a First Lady. It could be how we end up with another globalist controlled POTUS with a R label. Our world is somewhat of a piecemeal of lies, deceptions and half-truths. Its how the globalist elite maintain their power and authority.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Chris Christie has thrown his adult diaper in the ring. He's got a supporter too.

Werewolf
Michelle/Michael could be our 1st Trans POTUS, right Sieve?
Werewolf
Ron DeSantis was listed as member several months back. Miraculously no longer listed now.

St. Elmo's is a member of the "ancient eight consortium" which includes the seven other original societies at Yale: Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf's Head, Book and Snake, Elihu, Berzelius, and Mace and Chain. The society's original club house, at 111 Grove Street, was built in 1895.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Ron DeSantis was listed as member several months back. Miraculously no longer listed now.

St. Elmo's is a member of the "ancient eight consortium" which includes the seven other original societies at Yale: Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf's Head, Book and Snake, Elihu, Berzelius, and Mace and Chain. The society's original club house, at 111 Grove Street, was built in 1895.
How about doing an expose' on the "Cross and Chalice" guys from State started in the late '80's…
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

How about doing an expose' on the "Cross and Chalice" guys from State started in the late '80's…
Enlighten me.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Didn't they do a movie based on that?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

You are probably thinking about the "Dungeons and Dragons" dude that killed his parents in Little Washington… Paltrow was in that movie along with her mother.
Werewolf
My post was to suggest that the Skull n Bones connection was removed.......for some reason, or not.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

You are probably thinking about the "Dungeons and Dragons" dude that killed his parents in Little Washington… Paltrow was in that movie along with her mother.
Yea, I think you're right…. Wasn't that movie referencing the tunnels on campus?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Yea, I think you're right…. Wasn't that movie referencing the tunnels on campus?
Yes. Steam Tunnels on campus.
TheStorm
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Yes. Steam Tunnels on campus.
Lol. BTW… were any of you around for the "bear on campus over Christmas break" episode? Lol… that was a "classic" Public Safety story right there…
Werewolf
Democrats are lining up to oppose this legislation. RINO's play along. Biden will VETO. Republicans would not be able to override the veto.

Werewolf
Marco
Werewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

Pack00 said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Here is the video...

7M more votes in the mid-terms for Republicans. Its funny how this all works..
Campaigned from the basement, had near zero turnout when he showed, yet received the greatest # of votes in POTUS election history. Trump even got 7 or 8 more million than his 2016 win. Priceless........how stupid must we be.
caryking
What say you?

Joe Biden
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-gov-ron-desantis-expected-launch-2024-presidential-campaign-next-week

Here we go...
caryking
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-gov-ron-desantis-expected-launch-2024-presidential-campaign-next-week

Here we go...
He needs a splash as his polling numbers are going in the wrong direction, if you support him…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/battered-inflation-90-million-americans-struggle-paying-bills-credit-card-usage-spikes

90 million minus 81 million = 8 million more votes that Biden will need, he may actually have to go out to more cemeteries to campaign.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.