Presidential Election 2024

21,110 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by caryking
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Regardless, DeSantis needs to lose the sleeveless garment thing, it makes him look like he's copycatting Glenn Youngkin.
My take on the attire is that its an attempt to cast oneself as a straight-laced normal "pen in the pocket protector" kinda guy when he may be more of a snob in reality. Just my hunch.
You are trying too hard here, "were"... you and I both know that you see him as the only guy that has a chance to beat Trump.

I backed Reagan against Ford in '76 as well (even though I wasn't old enough to vote yet until '80).

And just to be clear, I'll back Trump if he wins the nomination... but if that happens then we get Biden again.

That's why I want somebody else.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Regardless, DeSantis needs to lose the sleeveless garment thing, it makes him look like he's copycatting Glenn Youngkin.
My take on the attire is that its an attempt to cast oneself as a straight-laced normal "pen in the pocket protector" kinda guy when he may be more of a snob in reality. Just my hunch.
You are trying too hard here, "were"... you and I both know that you see him as the only guy that has a chance to beat Trump.

I backed Reagan against Ford in '76 as well (even though I wasn't old enough to vote yet until '80).

And just to be clear, I'll back Trump if he wins the nomination... but if that happens then we get Biden again.

That's why I want somebody else.
Ha.......I'm not trying hard at all. Just a take on the attire. We all do it, probably. I don't know Ron.......it is simply an odd choice of attire.

The election will only be stolen from Trump. I think the rest of the R's are all in the system and won't rock it.........the power structure will allow the pendulum to swing back the other way for a term if need be.........thus no real overt effort to steal it. For the power structure, it is about stabilizing and maintaining control.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
TheStorm
I have several sleeveless golf pullovers like that and wear them often... I don't wear them with buttondown shirts though, but I'm not running for president either.

Never have adorned a packet protector in my lifetime either.
Werewolf
Ha........I've got it in my request for last rites..............I cannot be buried as an engineer with a damn pocket protector.
caryking
This is really good...

https://www.youtube.com/live/NcKUZPvmcZQ?feature=share

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

This is really good...

If interested in the meat of the session, it is helpful to know the interview of VIvek starts @ approx 20 min mark.
NCTrafficMan
NCTrafficMan

A bunch of y'all now support a rapist (I mean he was one before but now he has been found to be one in the eyes of the law).

Good job MAGAts.

Many As$holes Get Arrested.
Werewolf
Vivek Ramaswamy - Wikipedia

Younger than I'd guesses. A couple of things concern me. He's saying all the right things for me though. Is "saying" actually "doing" though.
TheStorm
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

All I see is a name bar with NC Traffic Man, and then NOTHING ELSE! NADA! ZILCH!

It's Glorious I tell you... JUST GLORIOUS!
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

All I see is a name bar with NC Traffic Man, and then NOTHING ELSE! NADA! ZILCH!

Lol thank you for joining the club
BBW12OG
jkpackfan said:

TheStorm said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Lol thank you for joining the club
Same here!!! The all have done the same over on PP...

But you know what kicks ass?

That fat POS can see everything we post and have to deal with it while being ignored!!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packemup
caryking said:

This is really good...

I've been watching YouTube clips of Vivek, including this one, most of the day. I'm starting to believe he could pull off the miracle. He really is amazing. Just bought all three of his books too.
BBW12OG
He's good... So was Bobby Jindall.....

When he becomes a threat the MSM and the MARXIST PARTY will dig up stuff on him that will make him disappear...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

He's good... So was Bobby Jindall.....

When he becomes a threat the MSM and the MARXIST PARTY will dig up stuff on him that will make him disappear...
Bobby Jindall was already a politician…. In reality, looking back, with 20/20 vision, Jindall was probably more of a status quo Republican, than I realized..

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeah, but even that is too much.
Werewolf
Trump must be slippin'......Biden has some competition at 21%. Love i

Werewolf
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/07/28/desantis-collapses-to-single-digits-in-ohio-behind-vivek/

DeSantis Collapses to Single Digits in Ohio, Behind Vivek.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is on just nine percent in the Republican primary race in Ohio, trailing entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, now on 12 percent.
Werewolf
caryking
This is a great response…. I wish more people could see the world, as Vivek just stated. This can be applied to almost every oppressed ideology…

https://x.com/vivekgramaswamy/status/1690887096158793728?s=61&t=PJs3ljpunqVGe-ndjZCd2A

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.