Presidential Election 2024

21,286 Views | 264 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by caryking
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Whether you believe in election fraud, or not, this guy has a solution, regarding the election rolls, around the country. Someone should vet this solution…

https://gettr.com/post/p2kzha79a0a

https://gettr.com/post/p2kz7yu74e7

https://gettr.com/post/p2kzftk2d66

https://gettr.com/post/p2kz3i30dea

I know, I know… we didn't have election problems and the courts turned all complaints down…

How do you even get past the byline?

"The left owns the election apparatus including equipment, ballot manufacturing, vagrant habitats, election commissions, media intimidation of judge not to look at election fraud and driving out any lawyer who raises a valid case."

That is a very un-serious analysis of root causes of an alleged problem.

So, you wouldn't have a problem using a tool like this, to validate voter roles, right?

BTW, the person said he doesn't care if you use his system or another, just do it…. Oh, that's right… the courts will have to rule this type of review as unconstitutional…

And yes… these people are most likely Republican voters; however, your comments are from a Democratic voter (You); so, why would I give any credence to your analysis. Are you a very un-serious person?

Civ, your response is why we can never get an alignment (not agreement) within our government. You just used the typical tactic that makes others say, "F" you! We are going to push it down your throat! Is that really the reaction you wanted from your response?

The conversation is un-serious because all these foundational premises in the videos lack veracity or electoral consequence at best (who even owns a "vagrant habitat"? what does that even mean?) and at worst are just blatantly false.

So the left owns...

...election equipment? Huh? Election equipment is owned by county board of elections and certified by State and Fed departments of elections.

...ballot manufacturing? What does this even mean?

...vagrant habitats? What?

...election commissions? Really? The left owns bipartisan election commissions? OK...

...media intimidation of judges... Really? Where?? The left doesn't appear to be very successful at intimidating conservative Supreme Court and federal and state judges and preventing them from making right-leaning judgments in other cases. Where is the intimidation in this instance and why is it uniquely successful here but not preventing other judgments?
Civ, should each state have clean electronic voter roles?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Whether you believe in election fraud, or not, this guy has a solution, regarding the election rolls, around the country. Someone should vet this solution…

https://gettr.com/post/p2kzha79a0a

https://gettr.com/post/p2kz7yu74e7

https://gettr.com/post/p2kzftk2d66

https://gettr.com/post/p2kz3i30dea

I know, I know… we didn't have election problems and the courts turned all complaints down…

How do you even get past the byline?

"The left owns the election apparatus including equipment, ballot manufacturing, vagrant habitats, election commissions, media intimidation of judge not to look at election fraud and driving out any lawyer who raises a valid case."

That is a very un-serious analysis of root causes of an alleged problem.

So, you wouldn't have a problem using a tool like this, to validate voter roles, right?

BTW, the person said he doesn't care if you use his system or another, just do it…. Oh, that's right… the courts will have to rule this type of review as unconstitutional…

And yes… these people are most likely Republican voters; however, your comments are from a Democratic voter (You); so, why would I give any credence to your analysis. Are you a very un-serious person?

Civ, your response is why we can never get an alignment (not agreement) within our government. You just used the typical tactic that makes others say, "F" you! We are going to push it down your throat! Is that really the reaction you wanted from your response?

The conversation is un-serious because all these foundational premises in the videos lack veracity or electoral consequence at best (who even owns a "vagrant habitat"? what does that even mean?) and at worst are just blatantly false.

So the left owns...

...election equipment? Huh? Election equipment is owned by county board of elections and certified by State and Fed departments of elections.

...ballot manufacturing? What does this even mean?

...vagrant habitats? What?

...election commissions? Really? The left owns bipartisan election commissions? OK...

...media intimidation of judges... Really? Where?? The left doesn't appear to be very successful at intimidating conservative Supreme Court and federal and state judges and preventing them from making right-leaning judgments in other cases. Where is the intimidation in this instance and why is it uniquely successful here but not preventing other judgments?
Civ, should each state have clean electronic voter roles?
Let's go Civ... me and you.. one on one. Debate me. No name calling. No insults.

Man up. I'll leave this board and never return. Refute the facts I present. Don't duck and hide. You claim to be a "fair minded" individual. Let's go.

Cards are on the table.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Trump Dominates Republican Primaries in Texas - Real News Now
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Werewolf said:

Sorry, Were…. No prominent polling company is saying that…

Signed, Civ

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Just as well. But I'm sure a lot of primary voters are going with their hearts, not their heads.
Werewolf
Long but makes a worthy observation…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/04/california-republicans-propose-delegate-plans-to-support-rnc-corporate-billionaire-agenda-and-eliminate-donald-trump/
From the above URL:

The Constitution of the United States outlines that each state in the republic is responsible for conducting their own elections.

For the BIG CLUB, this constitutional position presented a problem.

In order to control the levers of power, a system was needed to stand atop the election system outlined in the Constitution.

The solution, two political parties. Two private corporations, that could control the process.

Two private corporations, the RNC and DNC, were then created. The billionaire (Big Club) operators would then control the corporations through their money.

Everything the club does is to deliver the illusion of choice. [DATA MAP]

The RNC and DNC then set rules, regulations and bylaws for the state chapters underneath the parent corporation. In essence, state election rules, party rules, now must align with the rules and regs of the national private corporation.

With the party system in place, the constitutional process, the problem the BIG CLUB needed to address, was now subverted. State elections would now have to follow the rules of two private corporations controlled by the billionaire elites.

Now the RNC, a private corporation funded by the billionaires who control it, decide rules, dates and electoral delegate proportions and distribution based on arbitrary calendar dates they themselves create within their national committee processes.

The state chapters of the corporation must then align with the national chapter RNC rules and regulations. In essence, the state voting processes, and the limited delegates therein, now must align with the roadmap of the billionaires in the private club who control the process.

2024:

*The billionaires do not want Donald Trump.

*The billionaires control the RNC rules.

*The billionaires make the rules to design a plan.

*The RNC national rules are adopted.

*The states determine their election dates in accordance with the alignment of the national club.

*The distribution of delegates is contingent upon the dates and rules previously established.

*The people who control the state clubs, then carry plausible deniability to try and obfuscate their adherence to the private corporation design.

Last point. For the corporations who control the levers of political power, election fraud is their insurance policy.

Can you see now why the RNC does not want to focus on election integrity?
Civilized
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Signed, Civ

Unlike a lot of y'all on here, I don't bury my head in the sand about election polling. It's just information.

It was fairly obvious Biden leading in the polls going into 2020 was accurate, just like it's accurate now that Trump is crushing DeSantis in most states.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Signed, Civ

Unlike a lot of y'all on here, I don't bury my head in the sand about election polling. It's just information.

It was fairly obvious Biden leading in the polls going into 2020 was accurate, just like it's accurate now that Trump is crushing DeSantis in most states.
But DeSantis raked in $20M in Q2 donations and his PAC got $110M. That's a lot of coin.
Civilized
Lot of coin, but a whole lot of ground to make up. Trump's up 20-30 points in many polls. That's massive.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Signed, Civ

But DeSantis raked in $20M in Q2 donations and his PAC got $110M. That's a lot of coin.
Hokie, DeSantis will be done, in the MSM soon enough. When FoxNews starts pumping up people like Nicki Haley, then DeSantis will be done!!

Pay attention, closely to the establishment Republican outlets, as they will shift, if they do not see a reasonable closing of the polling soon...

Trump has a built in 50%+ of the Republicans that will never switch. That's why he will win the primary! The only way he loses is if the Republican Party fixes it. They are staring to do this:

• California will be voting to give the second place candidate 50+ delegates
  • Florida is toying around with the idea of: Sign the support pledge or you will not be on the ballot, in Florida

So, yes, I believe things can and/or might be rigged. Money and Power is a weakening force to peoples ethics!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Signed, Civ

No... it's hard to have your head in the sand when it buried so far up the liberal MSM's a$$.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And here is the man who is fighting for the "soul of American..."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Signed, Civ

No... it's hard to have your head in the sand when it buried so far up the liberal MSM's a$$.....

Thank you for adding no value to the conversation as usual BBW.

Do you disagree with the current polls that show Trump leading DeSantis significantly? Or do you agree and couldn't resist the opportunity be an ass?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Signed, Civ

Thank you for adding no value to the conversation as usual BBW.

Do you disagree with the current polls that show Trump leading DeSantis significantly? Or do you agree and couldn't resist the opportunity be an ass?
What value have you EVER added? You post MSM lies, BS and then run and hide when you are exposed.

Just like supporting the drag queens dancing nude in front of kids... you disappeared from that one didn't you?

Bet you hate Epstein Island wasn't open to clowns like yourself...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Could this be a violation of FEC laws?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Mike Pence with a policy statement. Have we yet seen a UNIPARTY that no longer is governed by we the people?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/14/wow-just-wow-presidential-candidate-mike-pence-says-a-collapsing-usa-is-not-his-concern-supporting-ukraine-is-priority/
TheStorm
caryking said:

Could this be a violation of FEC laws?

How is it that you say it Cary? Someone must really be getting over the target .

If Trump wins the nomination again we get Biden again... go ahead and note the date that I told you so.
Oldsouljer
I can't entirely disagree with this again, but as key states don't strictly regulate and enforce their election laws, whomever the GOP nominee is, may not matter in any event.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

I can't entirely disagree with this again, but as key states don't strictly regulate and enforce their election laws, whomever the GOP nominee is, may not matter in any event.
That's is exactly my point!!

We will need 200M votes to have a chance of winning, regardless of the nomination…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Mike Pence with a policy statement. Have we yet seen a UNIPARTY that no longer is governed by we the people?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/14/wow-just-wow-presidential-candidate-mike-pence-says-a-collapsing-usa-is-not-his-concern-supporting-ukraine-is-priority/

I want to go on record as saying that Pence may not be one of the "bad guys" per se. We'll see. Remember the movie THE STING, if you went to the theatre then. Confused as to who was on who's side.........and then "the reveal" at the end. Just sayin' it was a great ending!
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

We will need 200M votes to have a chance of winning, regardless of the nomination…
They'd find what they need in Detroit, Atlanta, Philly, Phoenix after 5 a.m. EST.....

The divorce can't come fast enough. Pack up lefties.. pack up. Move the F out. We won't miss you at all.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
LOL
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Republicans need to be willing to do what the democrats have be doing for years.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Republicans need to be willing to do what the democrats have be doing for years.
Agree!! That said, Trump will not get the support of the establishment Republican. They are fighting him as hard as the Democrats.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Agree!! That said, Trump will not get the support of the establishment Republican. They are fighting him as hard as the Democrats.
We cannot fix our problems until Republican leaning voters understand the damage done by those public servants who remain silent.
Werewolf
"Under the next Trump administration, the censorship industrial complex will be defunded, dismantled, and destroyed"
- President 45, TPAC, 7/15/2023

"We are going to choke off the money to schools that aid the Marxist assault on American heritage, and on Western Civilization itself"

"I want to close the Department of Education, and move education back to the States"

Werewolf
RINO 101, a globalist lapdog.

Werewolf
I know, its not true, right Sheeple?

Werewolf
This should get the DeSantis supporters excited. And yes, DeSantis has done a wonderful job in Florida.

Werewolf
Trump copies DeSantis at the DQ .......or was it the other way around?

Werewolf
Interesting guy, young, I like his message. Never heard of him before now.

Vivek Ramswamy Lays Out Nine Names as Potential Supreme Court Picks

https://resistthemainstream.com/vivek-ramswamy-lays-out-nine-names-as-potential-supreme-court-picks/?utm_source=telegram

Resist the Mainstream (https://resistthemainstream.com/vivek-ramswamy-lays-out-nine-names-as-potential-supreme-court-picks/?utm_source=telegram)
Vivek Ramswamy Lays Out Nine Names as Potential Supreme Court Picks
Here's the list.
Oldsouljer
Regardless, DeSantis needs to lose the sleeveless garment thing, it makes him look like he's copycatting Glenn Youngkin.
packemup
I like Vivek alot. I think he'll influence this election for sure. Would be a great VP even if he can't pull off the miracle. I'll probably make a small donation to help him get on the debate stage.
Werewolf
packemup said:

I like Vivek alot. I think he'll influence this election for sure. Would be a great VP even if he can't pull off the miracle. I'll probably make a small donation to help him get on the debate stage.
He just came out of nowhere.........it feels. I like everything he says but I gotta get to some level of trust. I didn't have trust w Trump in 2016 but there wasn't a choice. He deliivered in the face of a full out assault from the power structure. The SWAMP began to - and continues to - show itself.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Regardless, DeSantis needs to lose the sleeveless garment thing, it makes him look like he's copycatting Glenn Youngkin.
My take on the attire is that its an attempt to cast oneself as a straight-laced normal "pen in the pocket protector" kinda guy when he may be more of a snob in reality. Just my hunch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.