Gary Hahn Suspended

15,900 Views | 218 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Marco
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

AnaeAnae said:

packgrad said:

AnaeAnae said:

packgrad said:

AnaeAnae said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

AnaeAnae said:

Asylum seekers aren't "illegal aliens"
Oh the "undocumented" immigrants" sighting. If you cross the border illegally, then you are indeed an illegal alien. There is a lawful way to get into the United States, but if you choose to come in and cross the border in the dark of night in the desert or the Rio Grande Valley, you are breaking the law. Unfortunately the law is not getting enforced anywhere near enough.
But DJ referred to people "seeking asylum" and that is not illegal

This is basic stuff

It's also basic stuff that people truly seeking asylum are being put in danger because of this bull**** problem that democrats have created. Just basic. Congratulations!
LOL you are not in the least bit concerned with the wellbeing of anyone "truly seeking asylum"

What's happening in El Paso has no impact on your life, you just enjoy the outrage

Says the guy saying they're asylum seekers. You don't care about a single one of them. You care about your woke social media scorecard.

Also, I don't care about the outrage. I care about Gary Hahn being suspended I'm sure you don't though. Got a scalp.
I actually never called them asylum seekers, I simply said seeking asylum seeking isn't illegal

What is a woke social media scorecard and where do I get one?

That's cool. I simply said true asylum seekers are in danger because of a problem democrats created. You can find your social media scorecard the same place you found how much I cared about true asylum seekers.
Asylum has to have a verifiable reason, such as political persecution of one racial or ethnic entity by another... you can't just seek asylum because your country is a ****hole and you want to come here so that our taxpayers can fund a new life for you.
KKandDD
After all that, a two week suspension. And he gets to avoid having to call what will inevitably a drumming tonight. I'd say win win for him.
WolfpackHooligan
I personally don't support him returning.
Packchem91
KKandDD said:

After all that, a two week suspension. And he gets to avoid having to call what will inevitably a drumming tonight. I'd say win win for him.

I think two weeks is appropriate. Unfortunately for him, the damage to his reputation - whether fair or not - will be much longer lasting
caryking
Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

I think two weeks is appropriate. Unfortunately for him, the damage to his reputation - whether fair or not - will be much longer lasting
That's obviously in the eyes of the beholder…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

It damages his reputation to those looking to be offended. They usually find something else to be offended about 5 minutes later.
PackFansXL
Virtue signaling is such a waste of time. It damages the reputation of both the supposedly offending party and those who enforce penalties for non events. I think less of Learfield because of this silly response to a big nothingburger comment.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

It damages his reputation to those looking to be offended. They usually find something else to be offended about 5 minutes later.

Yep, making stupid, unnecessary and w/o context comments do have consequences. Amazing concept
Werewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

Didn't damage his reputation in my eyes. He's a damn patriot.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

Yep, making stupid, unnecessary and w/o context comments do have consequences. Amazing concept
Hahaha…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
FWIW I was in the car last night driving home from hospital, and loved the broadcast crew.
Tony did great on PxP and Ernie adds some interesting perspective
Few times where they stepped on each other but would expect that. And Ernie sure got pumped on some of the 3s lol
caryking
Packchem91 said:

FWIW I was in the car last night driving home from hospital, and loved the broadcast crew.
Tony did great on PxP and Ernie adds some interesting perspective
Few times where they stepped on each other but would expect that. And Ernie sure got pumped on some of the 3s lol
I'm assuming you are talking about Ernie Meyers, right? I have a buddy that lives across the street from Ernie. He said he is an awesome person and great neighbor

Joe Biden
Wufpack17
We have immigration laws on the books. Federal and state. Yes, it is illegal to break those laws, as it is illegal to break any other law. Anyone arguing that it isn't "illegal" is simply parroting their ideological talking point. So to be here, undocumented, IS illegal. That's why Illegal Immigration is a fair term.

The oft overlooked truth is this...

The overwhelming majority of those immigrating to the US are not seeking asylum. It's purely economical. IF they were seeking asylum they could remain in their own country and apply for asylum at the US embassy. They could also apply for temporary status at the US embassy. That is their path to do things RIGHT.

There are ways for this to be done within the confines of our laws. The truth is, that isn't being done. those flooding the southern border do not want to wait the length of time it takes to be able to enter our country "legally". I applaud those that do. I applaud those who respect our nation. I welcome them. We need them.
Wufpack17
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

Hahaha…
If Gary had said " a game being played in a state where an abortion ban was overturned", he wouldn't have missed a single second of radio time.
Wufpack17
Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

I'm sure he's concerned about what Chapel Hill fans think about him.

It was amazing how many UNC fans were listening to the radio broadcast of our bowl game. I didn't know that UNC fans went out of their way to listen to our football games on the radio.
Wufpack17
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

AnaeAnae said:

packgrad said:

AnaeAnae said:

packgrad said:

AnaeAnae said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

AnaeAnae said:

Asylum seekers aren't "illegal aliens"
Oh the "undocumented" immigrants" sighting. If you cross the border illegally, then you are indeed an illegal alien. There is a lawful way to get into the United States, but if you choose to come in and cross the border in the dark of night in the desert or the Rio Grande Valley, you are breaking the law. Unfortunately the law is not getting enforced anywhere near enough.
But DJ referred to people "seeking asylum" and that is not illegal

This is basic stuff

It's also basic stuff that people truly seeking asylum are being put in danger because of this bull**** problem that democrats have created. Just basic. Congratulations!
LOL you are not in the least bit concerned with the wellbeing of anyone "truly seeking asylum"

What's happening in El Paso has no impact on your life, you just enjoy the outrage

Says the guy saying they're asylum seekers. You don't care about a single one of them. You care about your woke social media scorecard.

Also, I don't care about the outrage. I care about Gary Hahn being suspended I'm sure you don't though. Got a scalp.
I actually never called them asylum seekers, I simply said seeking asylum seeking isn't illegal

What is a woke social media scorecard and where do I get one?

That's cool. I simply said true asylum seekers are in danger because of a problem democrats created. You can find your social media scorecard the same place you found how much I cared about true asylum seekers.
Asylum has to have a verifiable reason, such as political persecution of one racial or ethnic entity by another... you can't just seek asylum because your country is a ****hole and you want to come here so that our taxpayers can fund a new life for you.
They also can apply for asylum at any US Embassy. They do not have to travel thousands of miles and apply for it at our border. If it were about escaping religious or political persecution, they could stay in numerous countries. Costa Rica, Mexico. Etc.

Fact is, the overwhelming majority do it for economic purposes.
Werewolf
What is missed nowadays is that the Cartel leaderships are moving into our southwest and securing some level of security here vrs being in Mexico. But they'll bring the violence here and they're intimidating and corrupting our police and judicial system. This is a major security issue that's developing. All the other stuff ........human trafficking, fentanyl and other poisons are certainly major major issues but be aware of this influx of the criminals themselves. They don't just shoot each other....they cut off hands, arms and heads of their executed and sometimes while they're alive. The are brutal and kill entire families over a disagreement with one.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Packchem91
Wufpack17 said:

Packchem91 said:

KKandDD said:

I'm sure he's concerned about what Chapel Hill fans think about him.

It was amazing how many UNC fans were listening to the radio broadcast of our bowl game. I didn't know that UNC fans went out of their way to listen to our football games on the radio.

I would think he could care less what UNC fans think, amd perhaps even State fans (as long as they keep listening)
But since he is in the media business, I suspect he cares quite a bit more about what those folks think.
Or maybe he doesn't.
Marco
Man please!!I made a comment on one of these boards and some wanted me banned!!Gary made a racist comment over airwaves an you ok with it!!Learfield wasn't!If i owned Learfield he'd be terminated!!SmBIGh!!
TheStorm
Marco said:

Man please!!I made a comment on one of these boards and some wanted me banned!!Gary made a racist comment over airwaves an you ok with it!!Learfield wasn't!If i owned Learfield he'd be terminated!!SmBIGh!!
Sorry dude. You were the one that openly used a racial term on these boards (multiple times on the same thread), and immediately got called out for it by Glass. Gary's comment was not racist. The word you used and the words he used were nothing alike.
Marco
Racial terms multiple times?*** ever!!
Marco
Birds of the same feather flock together!!Hope you fly real high,cause when you go up you gotta come down!!
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Sorry dude. You were the one that openly used a racial term on these boards (multiple times on the same thread), and immediately got called out for it by Glass. Gary's comment was not racist. The word you used and the words he used were nothing alike.
I've said multiple times that I agree, nothing Hahn said was racist or untrue. I still believe what got him in trouble was the avenue he used to express it. Was it malicious? No. Tongue in cheek. I am free to express my personal views via my personal email, facebook or twitter as I want. I cannot express those views or opinions via my work email or other avenues provided by my work.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

DJncsu13
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Man please!!I made a comment on one of these boards and some wanted me banned!!Gary made a racist comment over airwaves a you ok with it!!Learfield wasn't!If i owned Learfield he'd be terminated!!SmBIGh!!
I've said multiple times that I agree, nothing Hahn said was racist or untrue. I still believe what got him in trouble was the avenue he used to express it. Was it malicious? No. Tongue in cheek. I am free to express my personal views via my personal email, facebook or twitter as I want. I cannot express those views or opinions via my work email or other avenues provided by my work.

Good morning, Glass. I debated this with someone else in a different thread. I appreciate your comment…my problem is that I don't believe that Gary provided an opinion based on what I've read. He made a statement and we're all assuming we understand what his feelings behind the statement were. It's not like he said that he disagrees with the people being there, he just said they were there…what am I missing?
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"
Follow me on twitter: @d_johnson13/@PackUniforms
PackFansXL
DJncsu13 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Man please!!I made a comment on one of these boards and some wanted me banned!!Gary made a racist comment over airwaves a you ok with it!!Learfield wasn't!If i owned Learfield he'd be terminated!!SmBIGh!!

Good morning, Glass. I debated this with someone else in a different thread. I appreciate your comment…my problem is that I don't believe that Gary provided an opinion based on what I've read. He made a statement and we're all assuming we understand what his feelings behind the statement were. It's not like he said that he disagrees with the people being there, he just said they were there…what am I missing?
Gary's comments were neither racist or opinion. They were accurate and fact based.
Wufpack17
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Separate conversation, but the fact some left wing activist groups have decided to label some terminology as "racist", doesn't make that term "racist".

Let's be honest with ourselves. We now live in a world where "White Male" is used as a trope. No one is demanding the national news organizations to stop using it as such. They want their cake and to eat it too.

Daviewolf83
Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Separate conversation, but the fact some left wing activist groups have decided to label some terminology as "racist", doesn't make that term "racist".

Let's be honest with ourselves. We now live in a world where "White Male" is used as a trope. No one is demanding the national news organizations to stop using it as such. They want their cake and to eat it too.

In case people missed it, the word "field" is now considered racist by USC's School of Social Work. This is the direct result of letting DEI administrators run wild on college campuses.

PackDaddy
Daviewolf83 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

In case people missed it, the word "field" is now considered racist by USC's School of Social Work. This is the direct result of letting DEI administrators run wild on college campuses.

Well ****, I guess we aren't getting any crops planted this year since we can no longer do field work
PackDaddy
PackDaddy said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Well ****, I guess we aren't getting any crops planted this year since we can no longer do field work

Edit to say that who knew a bunch of white guys working 100 plus hours a week was racist
Packchem91
Daviewolf83 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Thats nuts.
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Thats nuts.
Not only that, but "they" took the opportunity in making their announcement, to publish nothing but a hateful, racist diatribe... but I'm sure that whoever wrote that announcement felt completely exhilarated after doing so, and probably gave themselves a huge pat on the back!
rangerA
Anyone listening to the radio broadcast today hear anything from Gary Hahn on the broadcast about his suspension? Glad to have him back
Mormad
****ing ridiculous.
Daviewolf83
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Thats nuts.
Not only that, but "they" took the opportunity in making their announcement, to publish nothing but a hateful, racist diatribe... but I'm sure that whoever wrote that announcement felt completely exhilarated after doing so, and probably gave themselves a huge pat on the back!
The statement is right out of the DEI administrator's playbook. If you want to learn more, I invite you and others to read the following article from The Free Press. It does an excellent job explaining how DEI has taken over college campuses throughout America and how the accrediting organizations are helping to drive the takeover.

Basically, the primary role of the modern American university is to promote social chance and drive DEI throughout America.

How DEI Is Supplanting Truth as the Mission of American Universities
caryking
Daviewolf83 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Marco said:

Thats nuts.
The statement is right out of the DEI administrator's playbook. If you want to learn more, I invite you and others to read the following article from The Free Press. It does an excellent job explaining how DEI has taken over college campuses throughout America and how the accrediting organizations are helping to drive the takeover.

Basically, the primary role of the modern American university is to promote social chance and drive DEI throughout America.

How DEI Is Supplanting Truth as the Mission of American Universities
That (article) is an example of the demise of our society…

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.