Gary Hahn Suspended

15,822 Views | 218 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Marco
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You guys are aware he is no longer suspended, no?
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

You are not really asking that as a legitimate question are you? What rock have you been sleeping under?
Glasswolf
rangerA said:

Anyone listening to the radio broadcast today hear anything from Gary Hahn on the broadcast about his suspension? Glad to have him back
He offered an apology. See below.

Hahn opened the pregame show for the Miami game on Saturday by thanking Tony Haynes, who handled play-by-play duties in his suspension, and with an apology.

"As for the reason for my absence, the comments I made on Dec. 30 during the Duke's Mayo Bowl were not appropriate in the format of the game broadcast," Hahn said. "It took focus away from our outstanding student-athletes and it was not my intention to detract from the field of competition or bring any kind of unneeded stress to NC State University.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Bell Tower Grey
Glasswolf said:

rangerA said:

Anyone listening to the radio broadcast today hear anything from Gary Hahn on the broadcast about his suspension? Glad to have him back

Hahn opened the pregame show for the Miami game on Saturday by thanking Tony Haynes, who handled play-by-play duties in his suspension, and with an apology.

"As for the reason for my absence, the comments I made on Dec. 30 during the Duke's Mayo Bowl were not appropriate in the format of the game broadcast," Hahn said. "It took focus away from our outstanding student-athletes and it was not my intention to detract from the field of competition or bring any kind of unneeded stress to NC State University.
About as whitebread of an apology as there has ever been. And so unnecessary.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

You are not really asking that as a legitimate question are you? What rock have you been sleeping under?
I think taking a 2 week suspension of one person and turning it into the end of democracy is a bit of a stretch.

And again, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but 99% of the opinion here leaves out the fact that the man had a contract that he signed that none of us know the language of.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

I think taking a 2 week suspension of one person and turning it into the end of democracy is a bit of a stretch.

And again, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but 99% of the opinion here leaves out the fact that the man had a contract that he signed that none of us know the language of.
I agree… we don't know his contract…. That said, whatever his contract may say, the sensitivity in our society has really gotten out of hand…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Bell Tower Grey said:

Glasswolf said:

rangerA said:

About as whitebread of an apology as there has ever been. And so unnecessary.
I'd call that an acknowledgement or a statement, rather than an apology...

It lacked the words "apologize, regret or sorry"... and I'm glad that he refused to apologize, when he didn't say anything that was incorrect.
Marco
Birds of tha same feathers flock 2gether!!Fly high!!I read u TheStorm!!
Marco
I was always told what's in you will come out!!He a racist and always will be!Sorry!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.