TRUMP 2024

226,441 Views | 3672 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
Ncsufist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes. There have been at least a hundred examples of executive branch officials who refused to appear due to the president declaring executive privilege. He is the ONLY one to be convicted.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Ummm. We are talking apples and oranges. Look at one of my other posts about the bail issue. Also can you tell me how many rioters were charged AND convicted for fire bombing the federal court house out west during the Floyd riots? There has been a huge amount of selective prosecution going on based on political ideology for a while.

Why are you trying to whatabout the Floyd protests? My response was about Trump's recent comments about Jan 6 hostages. You bring up cia and now George Floyd stuff.
I'll take this one…

I don't think anybody would have any problem with any of this, if we have uniformity of the judicial system. That's is the angst that people have. Do you think the judicial system is uniform for Black people?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Ncsufist said:

Yes. There have been at least a hundred examples of executive branch officials who refused to appear due to the president declaring executive privilege. He is the ONLY one to be convicted.
Steve Bannon's is coming soon, as well…

Some legal people think they should have let the appellant process play out and get the ruling on Executive Privilege. The current admin said… Hell no!

In reality, this shows that Democrats are playing smash mouth and Republicans are week as Hell!

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Ummm. We are talking apples and oranges. Look at one of my other posts about the bail issue. Also can you tell me how many rioters were charged AND convicted for fire bombing the federal court house out west during the Floyd riots? There has been a huge amount of selective prosecution going on based on political ideology for a while.

Why are you trying to whatabout the Floyd protests? My response was about Trump's recent comments about Jan 6 hostages. You bring up cia and now George Floyd stuff.
I'll take this one…

I don't think anybody would have any problem with any of this, if we have uniformity of the judicial system. That's is the angst that people have. Do you think the judicial system is uniform for Black people?

What I think doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with the post from Barely that I replied to.
Ncsufist
When you take off the blue glasses and think for yourself and use critical analysis on what I've said… then get back to me. A college educated person should be able to understand what I've typed.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

I'll take this one…

What I think doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with the post from Barely that I replied to.
Come on… don't run…. Answer the question as it really is relative to your points.

Joe Biden
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

When you take off the blue glasses and think for yourself and use critical analysis on what I've said… then get back to me. A college educated person should be able to understand what I've typed.

I understand what you're doing and I'm not interested in that or your condescending bs.
caryking
Ncsufist said:

Actually, that's not true. A certificate on one's wall doesn't give them the ability for critical analysis. Perhaps wufskins is one of those people. Hopefully, he will show his education has merit.

Joe Biden
caryking
Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

I understand what you're doing and I'm not interested in that or your condescending bs.

Dudette, are you proving BBW is correct in his analysis of you?

Joe Biden
Ncsufist
Uh huh. If you truly understood what I've been saying you wouldn't have had questions as to my comment about selective prosecutions. But it's par for the course.
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

Uh huh. If you truly understood what I've been saying you wouldn't have had questions as to my comment about selective prosecutions. But it's par for the course.

I wasn't discussing selective prosecution. You are. I'm discussing Trump calling them hostages in the Trump thread. Get back to me when you discuss selfie takes a as hostages.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Dudette my nuts
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Dudette my nuts
Whoaaa… Dudette

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

You are familiar with packskins' body of work correct?

You know how much of a clown he has made himself on the BY for years.....

Glad to see he never learned anything over there and has brought his circus to IPS!!

He's been treated with kid's gloves for years and hasn't been ridiculed, laughed at nearly enough for his asinine comments, BS pretend facts and just honestly, blatant lies.

Keep em' coming packskins.... Like I said... you must definitely be a deadskins with the way you get abused.

Here you go packskins... found this for you.... Ha Ha Ha!!!

You have some like minded glutens here... Libby Civ and Pinocchio both get taken to wood shed on a regular basis. Maybe the three of you can form an S&M club... you know.. since all three of you get your asses handed to you on a regular basis.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Ha Ha!!! DAMN DUDETTE!!!!!!!

You are ducking and running ALREADY???

Geez man.... you are even more spineless than I thought you were.

Cary that is who he has been for years... he makes himself out to be a tough guy, spouts a bunch of BS that he gets called out on and then disappears. I said that in earlier posts and lo and behold....here he is doing it after being here less than two days.

He got clowned on the BY all the time about it. He'd cry and have some of his lefty comrades chime in, deflect and try and take the spotlight off him.

Different board there packskins... your ass writes checks we are going to make sure they get cashed.

Enjoy whipping boy.... you deserve it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Ncsufist
Omg this is like trying to explain math to my kid. Selective prosecution. It's when one population of people are charged for crimes unlike another population of crimes. Generally it's done for political purposes. Ringing a bell yet? Was anyone charged during kavanaughs appointment hearings? What about people who actually committed crimes that satisfied the legal definition of insurrection during the Floyd riots? And yet these people were. (Not saying they shouldn't have cause they should have been). Then we get to the cia agents. The original post I made was asking if your link said anything about the known undercover government agents who were involved in the Jan 6 riot. To include cia agents. It is illegal for the cia to operate inside the us. But thanks to foia we now know that the cia was running an op that day with the Jan 6 rioters.

Eta. Forgot where I was going with this. The cia is big on fomenting unrest in order to topple governments. Sound familiar??
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Also don't forget that a court has found that some of the cases that went to trial were illegal due to selective prosecution and thrown out.

So we trust courts to decide which of the cases should be tried, but we don't trust them to decide which defendants should be out on bail?
Isn't that argument that liberals use when saying blacks are prosecuted and end up in jail at a higher rate than whites? You know… an unfair judicial system.
Which is the inverse of how no one who is white or not Democrat can likely ever receive a fair trial in the District of Columbia.
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

Omg this is like trying to explain math to my kid. Selective prosecution. It's when one population of people are charged for crimes unlike another population of crimes. Generally it's done for political purposes. Ringing a bell yet? Was anyone charged during kavanaughs appointment hearings? What about people who actually committed crimes that satisfied the legal definition of insurrection during the Floyd riots? And yet these people were. (Not saying they shouldn't have cause they should have been). Then we get to the cia agents. The original post I made was asking if your link said anything about the known undercover government agents who were involved in the Jan 6 riot. To include cia agents. It is illegal for the cia to operate inside the us. But thanks to foia we now know that the cia was running an op that day with the Jan 6 rioters.

Eta. Forgot where I was going with this. The cia is big on fomenting unrest in order to topple governments. Sound familiar??
Protesters in front of the conservative justices' homes before the Roe ruling was rightfully overturned....add that one. Also... that is a Federal Crime.....

What about the "kidnapping hoax" of the Wicked Witch of Michigan? What role did the FBI/CIA play in that one?

Enough to where most if not all of the accused walked free and the feds dropped the case, made it disappear and of course their lackey's at the MSM forgot about it.

But that's only a few from the last decade or so..... Thanks to President Trump and showing the world it is OK to call them out for being the POS partisan hacks they are.

At least some of us with functioning frontal cortex' realize that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
The amount of whataboutism dodging a guys point is amusing to me.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Oh man.... the voice of "truth" has graced us with his presence.....

Do tell us Pinocchio.... please enlighten us....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Ncsufist said:

Protesters in front of the conservative justices' homes before the Roe ruling was rightfully overturned....add that one. Also... that is a Federal Crime.....

What about the "kidnapping hoax" of the Wicked Witch of Michigan? What role did the FBI/CIA play in that one?

Enough to where most if not all of the accused walked free and the feds dropped the case, made it disappear and of course their lackey's at the MSM forgot about it.

But that's only a few from the last decade or so..... Thanks to President Trump and showing the world it is OK to call them out for being the POS partisan hacks they are.

At least some of us with functioning frontal cortex' realize that.
And… what about the leak, out of the Supreme Court, in the first place. Isn't it amazing that person has never been identified?

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, I like you…. But, man, you keep putting your foot in your mouth.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

It's pretty easy to agree that the folks currently in jail due to things they did on Jan 6 are not hostages.

Bringing up other issues with the "fairness" of the judicial system as a response to his argument with a counter accusation rather than trying to defend the statement that Jan 6 defendants are hostages is tried and true pejorative strategy BBW goes to the well with every time because he can't have an actual discussion without insulting the other poster.
BBW12OG

Awwwwww..... you said little buddy? Maybe mommy can come make you some warm milk....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
What's the lesson plan tomorrow? Open gym again?
Wufskins
Not if it was the wife of a sitting SCOTUS member.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

It's pretty easy to agree that the folks currently in jail due to things they did on Jan 6 are not hostages.

Bringing up other issues with the "fairness" of the judicial system as a response to his argument with a counter accusation rather than trying to defend the statement that Jan 6 defendants are hostages is tried and true pejorative strategy BBW goes to the well with every time because he can't have an actual discussion without insulting the other poster.
Hokie, what would you call people being held, without a court date, for this many years? Most, if not all, are non-violent crimes. Heck, the only gun that was pulled out was a Capital Police and… he killed a person. No justice, right?

So, yes, it is fair to compare the treatment of these people, with other crimes, on Federal Properties. Also, how long have we heard Blacks complain about equal justice. Are they complaining fairly?

Joe Biden
caryking
Wufskins said:

Not if it was the wife of a sitting SCOTUS member.
Dudette, tell us what you think you know…

Joe Biden
Wufskins
Where is your evidence that most are non violent crimes? They're all felonies. You think someone beating up a cop is a hostage for a judge refusing bail?
Wufskins
https://www.thetrace.org/2021/01/capitol-riot-firearms-arrests-proud-boys/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-rioter-charged-police-carrying-gun-sentenced-7-years-rcna94940

I can go on and on. Lots of people in prison right now for pleading guilty to weapons charges or found guilty of the same.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, what would you call people being held, without a court date, for this many years? Most, if not all, are non-violent crimes. Heck, the only gun that was pulled out was a Capital Police and… he killed a person. No justice, right?

So, yes, it is fair to compare the treatment of these people, with other crimes, on Federal Properties. Also, how long have we heard Blacks complain about equal justice. Are they complaining fairly?
These people aren't hostages, and this has nothing to do with the fairness of the justice system with respect to black people. I call them innocent until proven guilty. Just like every other criminal defendant.

Who are these people who haven't received their right to a speedy trial? I don't know of anyone just sitting in jail for 3+ years without a trial.

It is also not fair to compare Jan 6 defendants to others who have committed crimes on Federal property. It's completely different. Do I agree that they shouldn't have been punished? No I do not. But they didn't participate in a riot in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power either. That's a pretty big difference in my book.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

These people aren't hostages, and this has nothing to do with the fairness of the justice system with respect to black people. I call them innocent until proven guilty. Just like every other criminal defendant.

Who are these people who haven't received their right to a speedy trial? I don't know of anyone just sitting in jail for 3+ years without a trial.

It is also not fair to compare Jan 6 defendants to others who have committed crimes on Federal property. It's completely different. Do I agree that they shouldn't have been punished? No I do not. But they didn't participate in a riot in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power either. That's a pretty big difference in my book.
I've trained in riot control. Decades ago admittedly but I've seen the real thing during the Rodney King affair. THAT, was a riot. I've seen no film footage of anything at the Capitol that day that resembled a riot. A few cases of individual disorderly conduct at best….which only in DC would be considered a felony. But even felons have sixth amendment rights, including speedy trials and changes of venue granted, which appear to have been denied here.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

What's the lesson plan tomorrow? Open gym again?

Did somebody get into mommy's cooking sherry again?

I'm at a conference in Michigan. I'm doing a TED Talk from 9 am -10:30 am on different soil types and how silica affects grading, compaction and wear life on different grades of steel.

Again, when you contribute something of substance to a conversation that you didn't regurgitate from MSNBC or CNN it will be the first.

Now put mommy's cooking sherry away and go night night. You have a long day of sulking and playing on the internet tomorrow.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I've trained in riot control. Decades ago admittedly but I've seen the real thing during the Rodney King affair. THAT, was a riot. I've seen no film footage of anything at the Capitol that day that resembled a riot. A few cases of individual disorderly conduct at best….which only in DC would be considered a felony. But even felons have sixth amendment rights, including speedy trials and changes of venue granted, which appear to have been denied here.

Then you've been watching Jan 6th film footage with your eyes and ears closed.

Would you like me to find the footage where the mob drags the cops out and beats them with American flagpoles? Or where they're literally chasing Mike Pence down the halls trying to f'ing hang him?
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I know that initially there were defendants held for 6 months or more before trial. But I don't know the specifics of those cases.

Couple articles regarding charges that might be dropped based on appeals and Supreme Court case.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/18/doj-jan-6-insurrection-cases-setbacks-00136524

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/01/some-jan-6-sentences-were-improperly-enhanced-appeals-court-rules-00144403
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 105

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.