TRUMP 2024

213,228 Views | 3456 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by barelypure
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Also don't forget that a court has found that some of the cases that went to trial were illegal due to selective prosecution and thrown out.

So we trust courts to decide which of the cases should be tried, but we don't trust them to decide which defendants should be out on bail?
Isn't that argument that liberals use when saying blacks are prosecuted and end up in jail at a higher rate than whites? You know… an unfair judicial system.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
barelypure
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Also don't forget that a court has found that some of the cases that went to trial were illegal due to selective prosecution and thrown out.

So we trust courts to decide which of the cases should be tried, but we don't trust them to decide which defendants should be out on bail?
You mean selective prosecution......

Yeah... that never happens in the United States when dumbocrats are in charge...

Wasn't Eric Holder held in contempt of congress? How much time did he spend jail?

Wasn't Alexander Mayorkas impeached by cogress? Has Crying Chuck begun the impeachment process?

I can go all day on this. You are a damn fool if you think that the justice system is fair and equal when it comest to Conservatives vs. libtards.

Libtard judges and justices out there freewheeling is one of your many victimhood fantasies.

That's what we have appellate courts for. That's what we have the Supreme Court for. To prevent legal action that's not well-grounded legally from sticking.

If they were doing this routinely you'd see Libtard judge decisions get overturned on appeal at a disparate rate, but you don't see that.

I don't love Trump lucking into being able to make a generational change in the complexion of the Supreme Court, but I still have imminent trust in the Court's ability and authority to decide cases on their legal merits. Same with appellate courts.

I have zero heartburn about the political leanings of judges. Either they'll make a sound legal judgment or their decision will get overturned on appeal. Either way a sound decision comes out in the wash.
"That's what we have appellate courts for."

But only if you can come up with hundreds of millions of dollars in order to appeal. Or at least in Trump's case.

Actually, most of the political prisoners arrested for their role in the insurrection I suspect few had the resources to mount an effective defense. Then those who were held without bail was for the purpose that they would finally give up and take a plea deal in order to get out of jail at some point.

Somewhere, and maybe someone can point me to the actual text, there's something about we are guaranteed a speedy trial. That there are still people, regardless of the charges leveled against them, who still haven't gone to trial after over 3 years doesn't sound all that speedy.

caryking
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Yeah... that never happens in the United States when dumbocrats are in charge...

Wasn't Eric Holder held in contempt of congress? How much time did he spend jail?

Wasn't Alexander Mayorkas impeached by cogress? Has Crying Chuck begun the impeachment process?

I can go all day on this. You are a damn fool if you think that the justice system is fair and equal when it comest to Conservatives vs. libtards.

Libtard judges and justices out there freewheeling is one of your many victimhood fantasies.

That's what we have appellate courts for. That's what we have the Supreme Court for. To prevent legal action that's not well-grounded legally from sticking.

If they were doing this routinely you'd see Libtard judge decisions get overturned on appeal at a disparate rate, but you don't see that.

I don't love Trump lucking into being able to make a generational change in the complexion of the Supreme Court, but I still have imminent trust in the Court's ability and authority to decide cases on their legal merits. Same with appellate courts.

I have zero heartburn about the political leanings of judges. Either they'll make a sound legal judgment or their decision will get overturned on appeal. Either way a sound decision comes out in the wash.
Was the Roe v Wade decision sound? You know, either way, right?

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Right or wrong, Roe v Wade is going to make winning the elections a little bit harder. Democrats are going to make that front and center. Never give the other side ammunition for a election.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Are you freaking serious with that post????

You really should try and do some research before you make such uninformed statements.

https://www.pacificresearch.org/supreme-court-hands-9th-circuit-highest-year-of-reversals-since-1985/

Why do you think the lefties always "judge shop" when they have a case they want to win.

As far as the SCOTUS goes... well...that is the only thing we had for two years that kept us from becoming the MARXIST dreamland you and your comrades envision this country as being.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
barelypure said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

But only if you can come up with hundreds of millions of dollars in order to appeal. Or at least in Trump's case.

Actually, most of the political prisoners arrested for their role in the insurrection I suspect few had the resources to mount an effective defense. Then those who were held without bail was for the purpose that they would finally give up and take a plea deal in order to get out of jail at some point.

Somewhere, and maybe someone can point me to the actual text, there's something about we are guaranteed a speedy trial. That there are still people, regardless of the charges leveled against them, who still haven't gone to trial after over 3 years doesn't sound all that speedy.

You are too naive!! Liberals don't care about the constitution when it helps them. They are truly sick!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Yes, it seemed sound to me.

I think women should have the right to choose up till some reasonable point (15-20 weeks?) but Democrats ****ed up by leaving it a judicial issue and not legislating the issue over the last several decades.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Right or wrong, Roe v Wade is going to make winning the elections a little bit harder. Democrats are going to make that front and center. Never give the other side ammunition for a election.
It definitely won't have the same affect as it did when it was fresh off the press in 2022.... sorry... it's just not affected as many people as the lefties envisioned it.

It's the economy stupid. Not to mention daily murders by illegal immigrants, illegal immigrants flooding every major city and state.

Plus.... you have a doddering old man who can't walk a flight of stairs, put together a coherent speech without being drugged out of his mind and one that looks like a zombie 75% of the time running for POTUS.

He's losing Hispanic support over abortion as well. Even African American religious people are leaving the plantation of the dumbocrat party.

Abortion will win him votes in places that he never was going to win in the first place.

But, when people are spending on average $10k per year more now than they were when President Trump was in office it's a no brainer.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

I think women should have the right to choose up till some reasonable point (15-20 weeks?) but Democrats ****ed up by leaving it a judicial issue and not legislating the issue over the last several decades.
Credit to you Civ…

BTW, I don't think we have any fewer abortions, since that ruling…. So, the court, did the correct federalism ruling and pushed it to the States. We need more of that!

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

It definitely won't have the same affect as it did when it was fresh off the press in 2022.... sorry... it's just not affected as many people as the lefties envisioned it.

It's the economy stupid. Not to mention daily murders by illegal immigrants, illegal immigrants flooding every major city and state.

Plus.... you have a doddering old man who can't walk a flight of stairs, put together a coherent speech without being drugged out of his mind and one that looks like a zombie 75% of the time running for POTUS.

He's losing Hispanic support over abortion as well. Even African American religious people are leaving the plantation of the dumbocrat party.

Abortion will win him votes in places that he never was going to win in the first place.

But, when people are spending on average $10k per year more now than they were when President Trump was in office it's a no brainer.

Joe sucks don't get me wrong. Agree about your other points.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Credit to you Civ…

BTW, I don't think we have any fewer abortions, since that ruling…. So, the court, did the correct federalism ruling and pushed it to the States. We need more of that!

Completely agree
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Are you freaking serious with that post????

You really should try and do some research before you make such uninformed statements.

https://www.pacificresearch.org/supreme-court-hands-9th-circuit-highest-year-of-reversals-since-1985/

Why do you think the lefties always "judge shop" when they have a case they want to win.

As far as the SCOTUS goes... well...that is the only thing we had for two years that kept us from becoming the MARXIST dreamland you and your comrades envision this country as being.

This is the exception that proves the point.

The Ninth stands alone with its rate of being overturned, for whatever reason, despite there being many other liberal-leaning circuits around the country. And its decisions getting overturned show that they're being kept in check by the Supreme Court.

Now what about all the other circuits around the country? Are the other liberal-leaning circuits overturned at a noticeably higher rate than conservative circuits?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Credit to you Civ…

Republicans in turn overturning it judicially have paid an electoral penalty to do so, which was a big part of Republicans underperforming in 2022.

That kind of feedback loop illustrates healthy functioning of our system.

Unsound judgment that should have been legislated gets pushed up to Supreme Court by Republican lawmakers ---> Unsound judgment gets overturned ---> Republican lawmakers pay an electoral penalty for their unpopular decision to appeal electorally popular judgment up to Supreme Court ---> more Democrats get elected that cycle, making it more feasible to potentially enact a law legislatively to achieve the intended purpose of the original popular but unsound judgment
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Consider that you and I do not know the case of every single person, held in Jail... Now, consider the US Constitution recognizing everyone's individual right. That's far more important than anything else. If the person hasn't been brought to trial, then they need to, immediately!

The prsidence being set will backfire at some point, and you will have a different opinion. Be careful what you ask for, is my thought...
But, but, they're insurrectionists. You can't allow them to go free. You can't even allow them to have a fair trial. In order to save Democracy you must cast off all the trappings of democracy and the idea of individual rights. Thankfully Gitmo has been mostly emptied so it can become their new home. Then, maybe, after years of deprivation and re-education they can be brought back to the mainland to serve.

I mean all these overweight grandma tourist lookie-lous who thought walking around the Capitol taking selfies to show their grandkids, why they almost overthrew this great nation without even firing a shot. We can't allow them to be free, why they might just vote the wrong way. No, they're better off where they are. In dark, damp cells with barely enough putrid food to sustain life and besides they needed to lose some weight anyway. The daily beatings from the government jack booted thugs hopefully shows them the error of their ways.

When or perhaps if they ever see the light of day again you can be assured they'll be good little Democrat voters. Not only that but in fear of being once again thrown into the darkness they'll rat out those who step out of line. It is the way. It is the future. Resistance is futile.

You forgot to mention the grandmas and their posters. You out of pre***en again?

Perhaps this article will shed some light on those "hostages."

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-vivek-ramaswamys-claims-about-january-6-defendants/

Does that talk about the number of government agents that were present and engaged in the "insurrection"? To include CIA officers as recently disclosed via foia?

There is a link imbedded in the article i posted that has all of the arrests and outcome of the cases. Knock yourself out.
Ncsufist
Well. To be completely honest no. We have seen the trials against Trump that were bogus. I'm not saying he did or did not do the things he was alledged to have done. But the civil trials in ny were a sham and will eventually get overturned. The case in ga will go away now that it's been found out that the recorded call which is the basis for the whole case was recorded illegally and when that one goes the rest go as well due them being the fruits of the poisonous tree. I think smiths case will also get thrown out due to selective prosecution due to him being the ONLY politician to ever be charged with those charges even though every former president keeps classified docs. Also the hur report will be featured in his request for dismissal. And I know so many people will read this and go nuts and how I'm a trumper. But honestly I'm not. I am just looking at these trials and cases through the eyes of law and not emotions. Also f Trump AND Biden.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Consider that you and I do not know the case of every single person, held in Jail... Now, consider the US Constitution recognizing everyone's individual right. That's far more important than anything else. If the person hasn't been brought to trial, then they need to, immediately!

The prsidence being set will backfire at some point, and you will have a different opinion. Be careful what you ask for, is my thought...
But, but, they're insurrectionists. You can't allow them to go free. You can't even allow them to have a fair trial. In order to save Democracy you must cast off all the trappings of democracy and the idea of individual rights. Thankfully Gitmo has been mostly emptied so it can become their new home. Then, maybe, after years of deprivation and re-education they can be brought back to the mainland to serve.

I mean all these overweight grandma tourist lookie-lous who thought walking around the Capitol taking selfies to show their grandkids, why they almost overthrew this great nation without even firing a shot. We can't allow them to be free, why they might just vote the wrong way. No, they're better off where they are. In dark, damp cells with barely enough putrid food to sustain life and besides they needed to lose some weight anyway. The daily beatings from the government jack booted thugs hopefully shows them the error of their ways.

When or perhaps if they ever see the light of day again you can be assured they'll be good little Democrat voters. Not only that but in fear of being once again thrown into the darkness they'll rat out those who step out of line. It is the way. It is the future. Resistance is futile.

You forgot to mention the grandmas and their posters. You out of pre***en again?

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-vivek-ramaswamys-claims-about-january-6-defendants/

Does that talk about the number of government agents that were present and engaged in the "insurrection"? To include CIA officers as recently disclosed via foia?

There is a link imbedded in the article i posted that has all of the arrests and outcome of the cases. Knock yourself out.
Ol'packskins at it again... gets proven wrong and runs off with his tail between his legs....

Dude.... you are something else. I am glad you are finally getting everything you have deserved since RCS and the lefty crew took over PP. You and a few others had free reign to smack talk with no fear of repercussions.

Send the rest of your comrades over here..... smackdowns are going 2 for 1 cheap. Especially when they are as easy to refute as the swill that spouts out of your mouth.

The deadskins have put a better product on the field the last 20 years than you have on these boards. FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Credit to you Civ…

Republicans in turn overturning it judicially have paid an electoral penalty to do so, which was a big part of Republicans underperforming in 2022.

That kind of feedback loop illustrates healthy functioning of our system.

Unsound judgment that should have been legislated gets pushed up to Supreme Court by Republican lawmakers ---> Unsound judgment gets overturned ---> Republican lawmakers pay an electoral penalty for their unpopular decision to appeal electorally popular judgment up to Supreme Court ---> more Democrats get elected that cycle, making it more feasible to potentially enact a law legislatively to achieve the intended purpose of the original popular but unsound judgment
If abortion gets legislated and Trump signs it into law (in which he said he will), then I hope it gets challenged at the SC. The law, based on my reading of the founding, and ultimate passage, of the Constitution, by the States, should be overturned, at the SC.

I can't find the clause, in the Constitution, that grants the Federal government powers, for this type of law.

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Ol'packskins at it again... gets proven wrong and runs off with his tail between his legs....

Dude.... you are something else. I am glad you are finally getting everything you have deserved since RCS and the lefty crew took over PP. You and a few others had free reign to smack talk with no fear of repercussions.

Send the rest of your comrades over here..... smackdowns are going 2 for 1 cheap. Especially when they are as easy to refute as the swill that spouts out of your mouth.

The deadskins have put a better product on the field the last 20 years than you have on these boards. FACT.
What the hell is RCS?

BBW, you are funny…. You absolutely win an award for the funniest post!!

Joe Biden
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

How have I been proven wrong? The people held in jail without bail are not the selfie takers. That was my point. I have zero interest in the cia stuff fist brought up. Those people aren't hostages. They're people charged with a felony.
Ncsufist
I see a class action suit being brought once everything calms down about the no bail thing. Bail for them was used as a punishment and not a guarantee to go to court. Do people really think that every single one of the people held with no bail is a threat to the public sooo severe that their pretrial release conditions were more harsh than roughly many people up for murder??
caryking
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

How have I been proven wrong? The people held in jail without bail are not the selfie takers. That was my point. I have zero interest in the cia stuff fist brought up. Those people aren't hostages. They're people charged with a felony.
Dudette, you woke up wrong!

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Good one
Ncsufist
barelypure said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

I missed this in my last reply. Sorry guys. With respect to Trump and the bond. It doesn't have anything to do with his ability to appeal. He has already filed notice of appeal. The bond is to prevent his property from being able to be seized during the appeal. Now. I've said this before but if James is smart she won't file a writ of possession because if (honestly when) it gets overturned on appeal the state will owe a huge amount in interest plus any damages occurred.
Ncsufist
I take it you don't know that even Justice Ginsberg had said numerous times that the roe v wade decision was flawed and would be overturned.
caryking
Well, Trump may be giving me his first reason to not want to vote for him…. A rumor is out there saying he may select Kevin McCarthy as his Chief of Staff.

Joe Biden
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

Good one
It was easy!

Joe Biden
Ncsufist
It's case law with respect to vaccines. The federal government has no power to legislate over medical procedures of which vaccines (and abortions) fall under. That power is reserved to the states.
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

I see a class action suit being brought once everything calms down about the no bail thing. Bail for them was used as a punishment and not a guarantee to go to court. Do people really think that every single one of the people held with no bail is a threat to the public sooo severe that their pretrial release conditions were more harsh than roughly many people up for murder??
Packskins does.... so does a lot of the lefties.

Once this thing sees complete sunlight you will see things that will remind you of Karl Marx and Vladimer Lenin.

You have a party that has been taken over by followers of Saul Alinsky....

And most of them are too stupid to realize what he stands for other than Dear Leader was a huge fan and follower of his. As was Hilldog and her crew of suicide artists.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Ncsufist
Ummm. We are talking apples and oranges. Look at one of my other posts about the bail issue. Also can you tell me how many rioters were charged AND convicted for fire bombing the federal court house out west during the Floyd riots? There has been a huge amount of selective prosecution going on based on political ideology for a while.
Ncsufist
I'm going to sound like a conspiracy theorist. But. The presence of cia agents in the crowd (illegal by itself) is not a good sign.
caryking
Ncsufist said:

It's case law with respect to vaccines. The federal government has no power to legislate over medical procedures of which vaccines (and abortions) fall under. That power is reserved to the states.
I agree; however, each billed passed into law should state the Constitutional Power, allowing the bill to be brought forward. At that point, individuals, and/or States, should be able to bring the bill up for SC ruling.

Furthermore, if congress was required to outline the Constitutional Clause, perhaps they would think a little more in their rhetoric. To my point, the congress, as well as the Trump Admin should have let us all know the Constitutional Power they used when passing the bill for COVID support/payments/relief to individuals and corporations.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

I'm going to sound like a conspiracy theorist. But. The presence of cia agents in the crowd (illegal by itself) is not a good sign.
And when the real tapes are released and the GOP is able to identify who was inciting the crowd things are going to get damn interesting.

Not saying everyone was innocent. They weren't. There were for sure idiots involved and causing trouble. They deserve to be in jail.

Now... the Drug Head Floyd riots..... how many charges were dropped, not filed and forgotten about with those groups of peaceful protesters?

Just like Libby Civ has said... justice is equal as long as the dumbocrats are not charged, jailed or accused of any wrongdoing.

Still waiting on him to quantify how Lois Lerner and Eric Holder were never charged by the Dear Leader AG.... seems like that being held in contempt of congress gets you a minimum of 4 months...

I guess that sentencing structure applies only to members of the GOP..... FACT.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Ncsufist
Trumps economist guy is the only executive office person to have been charged with contempt in over 150 years. Or the only to convicted. Something like that.
caryking
Ncsufist said:

Trumps economist guy is the only executive office person to have been charged with contempt in over 150 years. Or the only to convicted. Something like that.
Peter Navarro.

His position was.. executive privilege. He asked for a ruling on that and it never happened. So, this gets sent to the AG and he goes to prison. Didn't we have a person, from the Obama Admin do the same thing? Yes, his name is Eric Holder and that pathetic human being never had anything happen to him.

Joe Biden
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

Ummm. We are talking apples and oranges. Look at one of my other posts about the bail issue. Also can you tell me how many rioters were charged AND convicted for fire bombing the federal court house out west during the Floyd riots? There has been a huge amount of selective prosecution going on based on political ideology for a while.

Why are you trying to whatabout the Floyd protests? My response was about Trump's recent comments about Jan 6 hostages. You bring up cia and now George Floyd stuff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.