TRUMP 2024

212,953 Views | 3449 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Wufskins
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Speaking of Trump, is he going to be find the cash? I see he is having some trouble with getting a bond.
I want to see NY take his properties. I think that might be the biggest backfire in history. Business people are watching closely…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
People are watching for sure, but I'm not sure how much that's gonna move the needle. I'm more so going to be watching how this plays out.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Pay off his mistress and pay it off as a business expense!!!

lol.

Thats a reason to have TDS???

Your list explains how deranged you are.

What a joke.

It doesn't top the list of things about Trump that make him unfit but it is illegal.
So? We've all violated the law in some fashion in the course of our lives. Illegal just isn't a thing anymore, especially with some of the made-up-from-thin-air drivel that Trump is being charged with.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

It doesn't top the list of things about Trump that make him unfit but it is illegal.
So? We've all violated the law in some fashion in the course of our lives. Illegal just isn't a thing anymore, especially with some of the made-up-from-thin-air drivel that Trump is being charged with.

Again, I already said the mistress payoff thing doesn't even really rate for me relative to the other behaviors of Trump that are profoundly unpresidential, likely illegal, and absolutely positively undemocratic. I'm sure lots of presidents have had mistresses, although few have had them as publicly as Trump or tried to pay them off as ineptly and embarrassingly as Trump.

"Illegal just isn't a thing anymore" when talking about an American President's behavior is laughable, but also fitting for where you need to be if you're going to support Trump.

No other presidents have had close-circle friends and advisers go to prison for obstructing justice in an investigation regarding their interfacing with a foreign adversary.

No other presidents have attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair American election.

No other presidents have encouraged and enabled anything remotely similar to whatever you want to call January 6.

These are the behaviors of Trump that are profoundly different from past American Presidents. These are the behaviors that make him unworthy and unfit to lead this nation.
caryking
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Again, I already said the mistress payoff thing doesn't even really rate for me relative to the other behaviors of Trump that are profoundly unpresidential, likely illegal, and absolutely positively undemocratic. I'm sure lots of presidents have had mistresses, although few have had them as publicly as Trump or tried to pay them off as ineptly and embarrassingly as Trump.

"Illegal just isn't a thing anymore" when talking about an American President's behavior is laughable, but also fitting for where you need to be if you're going to support Trump.

No other presidents have had close-circle friends and advisers go to prison for obstructing justice in an investigation regarding their interfacing with a foreign adversary.

No other presidents have attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair American election.

No other presidents have encouraged and enabled anything remotely similar to whatever you want to call January 6.

These are the behaviors of Trump that are profoundly different from past American Presidents. These are the behaviors that make him unworthy and unfit to lead this nation.

You know Civ… your points above, regarding Trump, appear to me, just like the most recent narrative…

Bloodbath

The media, in a concerted way, mislead the country in that word that is so unfortunate. For me, and most Trump supporters, see your points in the exact same way. Narratives shape the minds in many different ways. I'm sure mine has been shaped as well.

So, when you, and others have said things like… those people are in a cult,, please understand, it's equally said about you, and others like you. You know.. TDS.

That's why I have said things like… different world views, somebody has to win, etc…

This country is in a bad place and I believe, the future may look back and say… the civil war in the early 2000's was…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

You know Civ… your points above, regarding Trump, appear to me, just like the most recent narrative…

Bloodbath

The media, in a concerted way, mislead the country in that word that is so unfortunate. For me, and most Trump supporters, see your points in the exact same way. Narratives shape the minds in many different ways. I'm sure mine has been shaped as well.

So, when you, and others have said things like… those people are in a cult,, please understand, it's equally said about you, and others like you. You know.. TDS.

That's why I have said things like… different world views, somebody has to win, etc…

This country is in a bad place and I believe, the future may look back and say… the civil war in the early 2000's was…
When you and others continue to defend behavior that would be unacceptable if Trump was the Democratic nominee is why people call it a cult. Celebrating how big crowds are at rallies is cultish, making excuses for every thing he did wrong after the 2000 election is cultish, and believing a lie 2 election cycles later that the election was stolen is cultish. Saying that this election is the one that will save or destroy America is cultish.

I have news for you, America will be America still in November regardless of who wins.

Sometimes you got to look in the mirror and call a spade a spade. You and others have no plan outside of this election. To even try and attempt to do legislatively what you say is important to you is takes 3-4 election cycles. Where's the plan to do that? Right now it's all about electing Trump, a guy who's ceiling is 46-48% of the national vote, who endorses candidates who have consistently lost, has driven out all moderate thinkers out of the Republican Party, and has installed his daughter at the RNC simply to fleece money out of it to pay for his legal bills instead of trying to get good people elected to office.

That's not TDS, that's just the truth. And when I write posts like this, others just personally attack the poster rather than what the poster is commenting on.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

When you and others continue to defend behavior that would be unacceptable if Trump was the Democratic nominee is why people call it a cult. Celebrating how big crowds are at rallies is cultish, making excuses for every thing he did wrong after the 2000 election is cultish, and believing a lie 2 election cycles later that the election was stolen is cultish. Saying that this election is the one that will save or destroy America is cultish.

I have news for you, America will be America still in November regardless of who wins.

Sometimes you got to look in the mirror and call a spade a spade. You and others have no plan outside of this election. To even try and attempt to do legislatively what you say is important to you is takes 3-4 election cycles. Where's the plan to do that? Right now it's all about electing Trump, a guy who's ceiling is 46-48% of the national vote, who endorses candidates who have consistently lost, has driven out all moderate thinkers out of the Republican Party, and has installed his daughter at the RNC simply to fleece money out of it to pay for his legal bills instead of trying to get good people elected to office.

That's not TDS, that's just the truth. And when I write posts like this, others just personally attack the poster rather than what the poster is commenting on.
Actually, that's not truth, that's an opinion (most of what you posted above).

BTW, that's not an attack on you...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
You have always been fair with your questions and responses. I probably should frame that bolded part better, I don't have TDS, I really don't give a hoot about the guy other than he's running for President and I think he's thoroughly proven he's disqualified to do so, as is Biden. I just want a better candidate than to retread a guy who lost the last election.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

The 'narrative' bit is an excuse to avoid critical analysis of Trump's behavior.

Tell me about the other presidents who have had friends go to prison for obstructing investigations into their engagement with foreign adversaries.

Tell me about the other presidents that have pressured the VP and other state and federal elections officials to overturn election results, and had their cronies be convicted of crimes for their efforts.

Tell me about other presidents who have encouraged/enabled/stood silently by as our capital got ransacked.

Those aren't 'narratives'. They were events. They happened.

Even in the micro, you can't just say Trump's word choice and lack of ability to use the English language beyond an elementary-school level is the problem and instead want to talk about narratives and media bias.

Trump knows what he's doing with words like "bloodbath." It's the same **** he always does to catastrophize what will happen if he's not elected or is not allowed to behave however he wants.

Also, the civil war fetish continues to be so incredibly weird. There isn't going to be a civil war, metaphorically or literally. We're trying to elect a president and legislate necessary and healthy policy. For centuries now, around half of the country will be disappointed their choice for president isn't in the White House the next four years but they get over it and try to get their choice elected next time around. This country isn't going to expire if Biden gets re-elected.

The big question is, even if Trump is elected, what happens after that? He can't be president again after that. There is a quickly approaching time when Trump will not be at the center of the party. What's the plan for that eventuality?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

You have always been fair with your questions and responses
Thank You!

Actually, I know I've dove deep into the mess; however, I've always thought when I do that, its because I've viewed the initial post was condescending and/or divisive, at best.

That said, I'm not always my best self...

Joe Biden
Ncsufist
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Speaking of Trump, is he going to be find the cash? I see he is having some trouble with getting a bond.
I want to see NY take his properties. I think that might be the biggest backfire in history. Business people are watching closely…

If she is smart she won't go after his property till he exhausts his appeals. Reason being he has a very good chance to win for excessive punishment/fine. And if she has allready taken his property the state will owe him for the property, any damages incurred to the property, as well as interest on the value of the property.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

The 'narrative' bit is an excuse to avoid critical analysis of Trump's behavior.

Tell me about the other presidents who have had friends go to prison for obstructing investigations into their engagement with foreign adversaries.

Tell me about the other presidents that have pressured the VP and other state and federal elections officials to overturn election results, and had their cronies be convicted of crimes for their efforts.

Tell me about other presidents who have encouraged/enabled/stood silently by as our capital got ransacked.

Even in the micro, you can't just say Trump's word choice and lack of ability to use the English language beyond an elementary-school level is the problem and instead want to talk about narratives and media bias.

Trump knows what he's doing with words like "bloodbath." It's the same **** he always does to catastrophize what will happen if he's not elected or is not allowed to behave however he wants.

Also, the civil war fetish continues to be so incredibly weird. There isn't going to be a civil war, metaphorically or literally. We're trying to elect a president and legislate necessary and healthy policy. For centuries now, around half of the country will be disappointed their choice for president isn't in the White House the next four years but they get over it and try to get their choice elected next time around. This country isn't going to expire if Biden gets re-elected.

The big question is, even if Trump is elected, what happens after that? He can't be president again after that. There is a quickly approaching time when Trump will not be at the center of the party. What's the plan for that eventuality?
Bill Clinton! His associates didn't go to prison; rather, they just DIED!

Civ, I respect your opinion; although, I vehemently disagree with you. Regarding Trump and afterwords... I don't want him to be President forever. I want a more Conservative/Libertarian President. More like a Rand Paul type.

BTW, what's the plan for the Democratic Party? The bench over there is extremely weak, as far as I can see. Please, don't even say Gavin Newsome... People are leaving States like that for a reason...

Joe Biden
caryking
Ncsufist said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

If she is smart she won't go after his property till he exhausts his appeals. Reason being he has a very good chance to win for excessive punishment/fine. And if she has allready taken his property the state will owe him for the property, any damages incurred to the property, as well as interest on the value of the property.
So far, I don't see them as being smart; rather evil. Just look at the Fani Willis stuff in Fulton County.

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

How about the narrative that Trump and his minions are describing the criminals from Jan 6 as hostages? How does that square with actual American hostages in Gaza? Do you share the same sentiment wrt to people convicted and/or plead guilty as hostages?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

Civ, I respect your opinion; although, I vehemently disagree with you. Regarding Trump and afterwords... I don't want him to be President forever. I want a more Conservative/Libertarian President. More like a Rand Paul type.

BTW, what's the plan for the Democratic Party? The bench over there is extremely weak, as far as I can see. Please, don't even say Gavin Newsome... People are leaving States like that for a reason...

Bill Clinton...what? He was a cockhound. I don't try to defend his sexual conduct and/or misconduct.

What else? Whitewater? The FBI investigated, Ken Starr investigated. They never found conduct by the Clintons that was illegal.

Look forward to a normal conservative/libertarian candidate for Pubs in 2028. I have every expectation MAGA will again not learn from their past mistakes and electoral losses, and go small-tent and promote DeSantis and Ramaswamy, two more candidates that may well not pull in independents and moderate Republicans. DeSantis and Ramaswamy have Trump's smarm without his rock-star appeal.

Dems need to spend the next 2-3 years on some serious candidate development for 2028. No arguments there.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

How about the narrative that Trump and his minions are describing the criminals from Jan 6 as hostages? How does that square with actual American hostages in Gaza? Do you share the same sentiment wrt to people convicted and/or plead guilty as hostages?

I don't know of a single person that did any damages, on Jan 6th, that has any support from me or people like me. Now, people who are sitting in jail, without a trial, is a real problem for me and hopefully most people.

These are US Citizens and should receive their due process…. So, what else can they be? Hostages is the words being used. What else would you call those people?

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

Bill Clinton...what? He was a cockhound. I don't try to defend his sexual conduct and/or misconduct.

What else? Whitewater? The FBI investigated, Ken Starr investigated. They never found conduct by the Clintons that was illegal.

Look forward to a normal conservative/libertarian candidate for Pubs in 2028. I have every expectation MAGA will again not learn from their past mistakes and electoral losses, and go small-tent and promote DeSantis and Ramaswamy, two more candidates that may well not pull in independents and moderate Republicans. DeSantis and Ramaswamy have Trump's smarm without his rock-star appeal.

Dems need to spend the next 2-3 years on some serious candidate development for 2028. No arguments there.

Policy-wise, DeSantes is reasonably good. Rhetoric-wise, Vivek is very good. I say that, as I do see a devolving US culture. Civ, you may not agree and that's ok. Again, just a different world view, I guess..

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

lol.

What a joke.

Bloodbath

I don't know of a single person that did any damages, on Jan 6th, that has any support from me or people like me. Now, people who are sitting in jail, without a trial, is a real problem for me and hopefully most people.

These are US Citizens and should receive their due process…. So, what else can they be? Hostages is the words being used. What else would you call those people?

I wouldn't call them hostages. And they're sitting in jail denied bail because the judges deemed them a threat. I don't call people who beat up cops, crapped in the halls of the Capitol, broke out windows, and chanted hang Mike Pence patriots and they dang sure aren't hostages.
caryking
Consider that you and I do not know the case of every single person, held in Jail... Now, consider the US Constitution recognizing everyone's individual right. That's far more important than anything else. If the person hasn't been brought to trial, then they need to, immediately!

The prsidence being set will backfire at some point, and you will have a different opinion. Be careful what you ask for, is my thought...

Joe Biden
caryking
Well, this one may cause some unpleasant feelings...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mar-lago-judge-stark-ruling-022208652.html

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Consider that you and I do not know the case of every single person, held in Jail... Now, consider the US Constitution recognizing everyone's individual right. That's far more important than anything else. If the person hasn't been brought to trial, then they need to, immediately!

The prsidence being set will backfire at some point, and you will have a different opinion. Be careful what you ask for, is my thought...

Why would I have a different opinion. Judges appointed by Republican and Democrat presidents made a ruling just like they do for all other decisions on whether to allow bail to be posted. Some of the people in jail now were deemed a threat and thus got their bail denied.

You take offense to msm taking the bloodbath comment out of context but defend Trump calling these people hostages.
Steven1974
caryking said:

She isn't exactly impartial. Should have never been confirmed as a judge to begin with for her serious lack of qualifications.

From one story: given "that she's had two decisions reversed in scathing opinions by a conservative 11th Circuit Court, including, by the way, judges appointed by Donald Trump.

Then another story: Judge Aileen Cannon made two critical errors in a June trial, citing legal experts and a court transcript, with one of her missteps violating a fundamental constitutional right of the defendant, which could have invalidated the proceedings.

Cannon closed the courtroom during jury selection for the June trial of an Alabama man, whom federal prosecutors accused of running a website with images of child sex abuse, to the defendant's family and the general public, according to a trial transcript obtained by the outlet. Though Cannon cited space restrictions in her small courtroom in the Fort Pierce federal courthouse, the Sixth Amendment guarantees a defendant's right to a public trial.

The 42-year-old judge also failed to swear in the prospective jury pool, an error that forced her to restart jury selection.
BBW12OG
Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

She isn't exactly impartial. Should have never been confirmed as a judge to begin with for her serious lack of qualifications.

From one story: given "that she's had two decisions reversed in scathing opinions by a conservative 11th Circuit Court, including, by the way, judges appointed by Donald Trump.

Then another story: Judge Aileen Cannon made two critical errors in a June trial, citing legal experts and a court transcript, with one of her missteps violating a fundamental constitutional right of the defendant, which could have invalidated the proceedings.

Cannon closed the courtroom during jury selection for the June trial of an Alabama man, whom federal prosecutors accused of running a website with images of child sex abuse, to the defendant's family and the general public, according to a trial transcript obtained by the outlet. Though Cannon cited space restrictions in her small courtroom in the Fort Pierce federal courthouse, the Sixth Amendment guarantees a defendant's right to a public trial.

The 42-year-old judge also failed to swear in the prospective jury pool, an error that forced her to restart jury selection.

LOL....

You mad???

She is leaps and bounds more qualified than some of the DEI hires that Sleepy Joe has gotten approved. Too many to list but why don't you tell me your thoughts on a a woman that clearly isn't smart enough to oversee 3rd shift traffic court......

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
barelypure
caryking said:

But, but, they're insurrectionists. You can't allow them to go free. You can't even allow them to have a fair trial. In order to save Democracy you must cast off all the trappings of democracy and the idea of individual rights. Thankfully Gitmo has been mostly emptied so it can become their new home. Then, maybe, after years of deprivation and re-education they can be brought back to the mainland to serve.

I mean all these overweight grandma tourist lookie-lous who thought walking around the Capitol taking selfies to show their grandkids, why they almost overthrew this great nation without even firing a shot. We can't allow them to be free, why they might just vote the wrong way. No, they're better off where they are. In dark, damp cells with barely enough putrid food to sustain life and besides they needed to lose some weight anyway. The daily beatings from the government jack booted thugs hopefully shows them the error of their ways.

When or perhaps if they ever see the light of day again you can be assured they'll be good little Democrat voters. Not only that but in fear of being once again thrown into the darkness they'll rat out those who step out of line. It is the way. It is the future. Resistance is futile.
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

caryking said:

But, but, they're insurrectionists. You can't allow them to go free. You can't even allow them to have a fair trial. In order to save Democracy you must cast off all the trappings of democracy and the idea of individual rights. Thankfully Gitmo has been mostly emptied so it can become their new home. Then, maybe, after years of deprivation and re-education they can be brought back to the mainland to serve.

I mean all these overweight grandma tourist lookie-lous who thought walking around the Capitol taking selfies to show their grandkids, why they almost overthrew this great nation without even firing a shot. We can't allow them to be free, why they might just vote the wrong way. No, they're better off where they are. In dark, damp cells with barely enough putrid food to sustain life and besides they needed to lose some weight anyway. The daily beatings from the government jack booted thugs hopefully shows them the error of their ways.

When or perhaps if they ever see the light of day again you can be assured they'll be good little Democrat voters. Not only that but in fear of being once again thrown into the darkness they'll rat out those who step out of line. It is the way. It is the future. Resistance is futile.
Most, if not all, were whites......and you know that whites are horrible and must be erased from history.

You know POC can't be held responsible for looting, burning down buildings, stealing, property damage... etc...

That would be racist to hold them accountable.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
barelypure said:

caryking said:

You forgot to mention the grandmas and their posters. You out of pre***en again?

Perhaps this article will shed some light on those "hostages."

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-vivek-ramaswamys-claims-about-january-6-defendants/
Ncsufist
Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

You forgot to mention the grandmas and their posters. You out of pre***en again?

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-vivek-ramaswamys-claims-about-january-6-defendants/

Does that talk about the number of government agents that were present and engaged in the "insurrection"? To include CIA officers as recently disclosed via foia?
barelypure
Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

So your linked article says "10,000 protesters were arrested nationwide". Yet it only mentions that 2 went to prison for torching a police vehicle. It goes on to say "hundreds were arrested on burglary, looting, and assault charges." So out of the thousands arrested it doesn't say what the disposition was for them. Not even for the hundreds arrested for burglary, looting, and assault charges.

So let's compare. https://www.policemag.com/patrol/article/15310543/after-action-reports-on-the-riots-of-2020

8,700 total protest events. 3,692 involved unlawful acts of civil disobedience. 2,385 incidents of looting and 624 incidents of arson, including 97 police vehicles burned. More than 2,035 law enforcement officers were injured.

16,241 protesters and rioters were arrested from May 25 to July 31. Nearly 17% of these arrests were for felonies and 7% of the total involved violence. Many of the cases were quickly dismissed, which may explain why 52% of the reporting agencies said they arrested the same people twice for "protest-related crimes."

Oh, and not to be The Grammar Nazi, it's Prevagen not pre***en. But then with all else that you got wrong that's inconsequential in the over all scheme of things.

Ncsufist
Also don't forget that a court has found that some of the cases that went to trial were illegal due to selective prosecution and thrown out.
Wufskins
barelypure said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

So your linked article says "10,000 protesters were arrested nationwide". Yet it only mentions that 2 went to prison for torching a police vehicle. It goes on to say "hundreds were arrested on burglary, looting, and assault charges." So out of the thousands arrested it doesn't say what the disposition was for them. Not even for the hundreds arrested for burglary, looting, and assault charges.

So let's compare. https://www.policemag.com/patrol/article/15310543/after-action-reports-on-the-riots-of-2020

8,700 total protest events. 3,692 involved unlawful acts of civil disobedience. 2,385 incidents of looting and 624 incidents of arson, including 97 police vehicles burned. More than 2,035 law enforcement officers were injured.

16,241 protesters and rioters were arrested from May 25 to July 31. Nearly 17% of these arrests were for felonies and 7% of the total involved violence. Many of the cases were quickly dismissed, which may explain why 52% of the reporting agencies said they arrested the same people twice for "protest-related crimes."

Oh, and not to be The Grammar Nazi, it's Prevagen not pre***en. But then with all else that you got wrong that's inconsequential in the over all scheme of things.

You still think the grandma selfie takers are being held without bail? Is that your opinion?
caryking
Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

You still think the grandma selfie takers are being held without bail? Is that your opinion?

I don't know… are they?

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

I don't know… are they?

Nobody held without bail is in jail for being a selfie taker. They're in jail without bail because they committed a felony or felonies and were deemed a security threat by conservative and liberal judges.
Civilized
Ncsufist said:

Also don't forget that a court has found that some of the cases that went to trial were illegal due to selective prosecution and thrown out.

So we trust courts to decide which of the cases should be tried, but we don't trust them to decide which defendants should be out on bail?
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

So we trust courts to decide which of the cases should be tried, but we don't trust them to decide which defendants should be out on bail?
You mean selective prosecution......

Yeah... that never happens in the United States when dumbocrats are in charge...

Wasn't Eric Holder held in contempt of congress? How much time did he spend jail?

Wasn't Alexander Mayorkas impeached by cogress? Has Crying Chuck begun the impeachment process?

I can go all day on this. You are a damn fool if you think that the justice system is fair and equal when it comest to Conservatives vs. libtards.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

You mean selective prosecution......

Yeah... that never happens in the United States when dumbocrats are in charge...

Wasn't Eric Holder held in contempt of congress? How much time did he spend jail?

Wasn't Alexander Mayorkas impeached by cogress? Has Crying Chuck begun the impeachment process?

I can go all day on this. You are a damn fool if you think that the justice system is fair and equal when it comest to Conservatives vs. libtards.

Libtard judges and justices out there freewheeling is one of your many victimhood fantasies.

That's what we have appellate courts for. That's what we have the Supreme Court for. To prevent legal action that's not well-grounded legally from sticking.

If they were doing this routinely you'd see Libtard judge decisions get overturned on appeal at a disparate rate, but you don't see that.

I don't love Trump lucking into being able to make a generational change in the complexion of the Supreme Court, but I still have imminent trust in the Court's ability and authority to decide cases on their legal merits. Same with appellate courts.

I have zero heartburn about the political leanings of judges. Either they'll make a sound legal judgment or their decision will get overturned on appeal. Either way a sound decision comes out in the wash.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.