TRUMP 2024

212,696 Views | 3446 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by BBW12OG
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm on the right for sure…
I thought so. I voted for Gerald Ford in 1976, my 1st presidential election vote after following the 1968 and 1972 elections and Watergate as a teenager. Things were trending bad in those days but everyday Americans were unaware. JFK was assassinated for a reason and those behind it have continued their infiltration and carefully seized control over the years. The CCP followed suit with Henry Kissinger later on. We're now closing in to kill the Deep State bull ........but remember that an animal is most dangerous when cornered.
I will say that the JFK assassination has always made me say… ?

If you haven't been to the book repository, in Dallas, it's fascinating. Also, for whatever reason, that whole area, grassy knoll, has a creepy vibe to it…
I have not been inside, only driven JFK's path slowly on an early Sunday morning about 20-25 years ago.
DrummerboyWolf
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Unrealistic to have expectations based upon sizeable groups of fanatics. Particularly, when the opposing candidate Biden is so popular. What was it 81 million votes in 2020, it could be 101 million in 2024. Really, it could. I don't have my hopes up.

That's my point. Large crowds for Trump didn't bring a win.
Because the election was stolen. No President or former President can draw like Trump. Reagan couldn't do it but he was also in the early stages of Alzheimer's when he left office. True Patriots know that the election was stolen and they know Trump is fighting for them.

Full disclosure, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, I wrote in and was never going to vote for the witch. He earned my vote in 2020 by doing what he said he would do for the most part. People forget that Trump did shut the government down for about 2 months trying to get better spending habits into Congress. He also did not take his salary while in office, instead donating it to veteran's groups.

The evidence is there, but no judge and some of the State Legislatures are too scared to do anything. Look at Brian Kemp in Georgia. His daughter's boyfriend dies when I believe his car blew up. It was a message to Kemp to not go further into the election results. and he backed down just like a coward. They will cheat again unless we stop it. There has been cheating going on for a long time. Stolen elections have consequences and you are seeing it in the United States right now. Your Republic(never, ever been a democracy) is on the brink of collapse. Right now Trump is the only politician who can possibly stop it. We are very close to a Civil War and that could play out this November. Wake up people.

Delusional AF
You can go F$#k yourself.

I guess you probably still believe the Russian Collusion BS. Conspiracy theory right? Not so much
You probably still believe that the Hunter Biden laptop was fake. Another conspiracy theory right? Nope
You think Joe Biden got 81 million legal votes. If you believe that then I have some ocean front property in Kansas for you.
Wuhan lab leak... another conspiracy theory. Not looking that way.
Social media didn't censor Conservatives. You are a conspiracy theorist if you believe that. Well the Twitter files proved that one was true and continues to be true.

I could go on and on about all the conspiracy theories that have been proven true, but your too stupid and ignorant and just go with what the MSM media tells you. Stupid is as Stupid does. Might as well put me on ignore as I won't be responding to your tripe further.
WolfpackUSC
DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Unrealistic to have expectations based upon sizeable groups of fanatics. Particularly, when the opposing candidate Biden is so popular. What was it 81 million votes in 2020, it could be 101 million in 2024. Really, it could. I don't have my hopes up.

Because the election was stolen. No President or former President can draw like Trump. Reagan couldn't do it but he was also in the early stages of Alzheimer's when he left office. True Patriots know that the election was stolen and they know Trump is fighting for them.

Full disclosure, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, I wrote in and was never going to vote for the witch. He earned my vote in 2020 by doing what he said he would do for the most part. People forget that Trump did shut the government down for about 2 months trying to get better spending habits into Congress. He also did not take his salary while in office, instead donating it to veteran's groups.

The evidence is there, but no judge and some of the State Legislatures are too scared to do anything. Look at Brian Kemp in Georgia. His daughter's boyfriend dies when I believe his car blew up. It was a message to Kemp to not go further into the election results. and he backed down just like a coward. They will cheat again unless we stop it. There has been cheating going on for a long time. Stolen elections have consequences and you are seeing it in the United States right now. Your Republic(never, ever been a democracy) is on the brink of collapse. Right now Trump is the only politician who can possibly stop it. We are very close to a Civil War and that could play out this November. Wake up people.

Delusional AF

I guess you probably still believe the Russian Collusion BS. Conspiracy theory right? Not so much
You probably still believe that the Hunter Biden laptop was fake. Another conspiracy theory right? Nope
You think Joe Biden got 81 million legal votes. If you believe that then I have some ocean front property in Kansas for you.
Social media didn't censor Conservatives. You are a conspiracy theorist if you believe that. Well the Twitter files proved that one was true and continues to be true.

I could go on and on about all the conspiracy theories that have been proven true, but your too stupid and ignorant and just go with what the MSM media tells you. Stupid is as Stupid does. Might as well put me on ignore as I won't be responding to your tripe further.

^this guy doesn't seem unhinged at all.
SmaptyWolf
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Delusional AF

Pace yourself. The Water Cooler is full of these lunatics.
WarrenPeace
WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Delusional AF

Nope. Just setting a dumbass straight with facts.
Werewolf
u my friend are a danger to this Republic. Y my friend piss on the graves of the blood sweat and tears of those that have fought n died for this republic.

Its time for the children to stand down and shut up ....its time for men. It will be chaotic and could be dangerous. You have no idea what you're oblivious to.

Yoy're badly brainwashed....u just r
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

u my friend are a danger to this Republic. Y my friend piss on the graves of the blood sweat and tears of those that have fought n died for this republic.

Its time for the children to stand down and shut up ....its time for men. It will be chaotic and could be dangerous. You have no idea what you're oblivious to.

Yoy're badly brainwashed....u just r

There's your ignorance again.

I think I know just a little bit about fighting for this country.
WolfpackUSC
WarrenPeace said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Delusional AF

Nope. Just setting a dumbass straight with facts.

Careful, chemtrails will be heavy tomorrow.
ncsupack1
Speaking of conspiracy theories,whatever happened to the nut that claimed he had insider information that the government was going to go back to mask mandates back in November? Whatever happened there?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Speaking of conspiracy theories,whatever happened to the nut that claimed he had insider information that the government was going to go back to mask mandates back in November? Whatever happened there?
I think they said it would happen before the election, right?

BTW, it was not me! Also, we definitely had some media reports, as I remember, that mask would be coming back due to some new strain, new disease, or something…

That said, it hasn't happened.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufskins
DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Delusional AF

lol at your too stupid

ncsupack1
It wasn't anyone on the board, radio guy.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

It wasn't anyone on the board, radio guy.
Ok, hell, I thought it was said here as well…

Joe Biden
caryking
Do as I have done. Put Wolfskins on ignore.

I'm not sure he's wants a reasonable debate. I wish he would as I think it's important for all of us to see how others think. Snide remarks, by all of us, doesn't allow for substantive debate.

I know I've done it…. It's definitely not moving things along; however, snide remarks, by others, can bring the worst of us out, that's for sure…

Joe Biden
Wufskins
Can't debate someone that thinks the 2020 election was stolen. Blames mail in voting while Trump and members of his family and administration vote by mail.

Steven1974
DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Delusional AF

Yeah this sounds like the words of a stable genius....
BBW12OG
Steven1974 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Delusional AF

Yeah this sounds like the words of a stable genius....
Again... you and your party can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.....

When you show me a rooster that can lay an egg you may have some credibility until then you are nothing but a MARXIST clown.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
and... its going to be a bloodbath!!!

Joe Biden
caryking

Actually, not thousands of people; rather, more than 1/2 of the Republican Party, probably 80% plus...

Joe Biden
Wufskins
That's one way to win over independents and Haley supporters. Trump can't win with just his maga base. He's done nothing to reach out to anyone but his base. That's why he won't win again in 2024.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

That's one way to win over independents and Haley supporters. Trump can't win with just his maga base. He's done nothing to reach out to anyone but his base. That's why he won't win again in 2024.
And that is YOUR opinion....

And you are ONE person....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
All he does is lose, tho I do enjoy the faith that has been restored in polls now.
Civilized
Biden vs. Trump: Who is leading the polls?

Quote:

U.S. President Joe Biden had a marginal 1 percentage point lead over Donald Trump ahead of the November presidential election as each candidate secured enough support from their parties to appear on the ballot, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll found.

Some 39% of registered voters in the one-week poll, opens new tab, which closed on Wednesday, said they would vote for Biden, a Democrat, if the election were held today, compared with 38% who picked Republican former President Trump. Biden's lead was within the survey's 1.8 percentage point margin of error.

This thing is going to be close again from a popular vote perspective.

A few battleground States will again decide the race.

Biden's fraying coalition and Trump's struggle with moderates: AP data shows nominees' challenges

Quote:

There are serious risks for Trump if he can't broaden his appeal beyond his Republican base this time around. He lost moderates to Biden in 2020, and the first head-to-head Republican contests showed continued signs of trouble for Trump among these voters.

According to VoteCast surveys of the 2024 Republican primaries in New Hampshire and South Carolina, Trump won only about 3 in 10 independents in each state. His support from moderate Republicans was a little higher but still notably tepid: Between 46% and 51% of this group backed him in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

Those groups were more skeptical than conservative Republicans (who overwhelmingly supported Trump in all three states) about Trump's ability to win a general election or govern as president. Roughly 6 in 10 moderate Republicans in New Hampshire and South Carolina were concerned that Trump is too extreme to win a general election, while 4 in 10 moderate Republicans in South Carolina said Trump doesn't have the mental capability to govern effectively as president.

Trump's problem is that I don't think there's much else out there to boost his candidacy but there are icebergs barely beneath the surface in his criminal trials. Any of those breaking the wrong way have the capacity to be very negatively impactful.

Biden will likely be steady-state unless Trump finds another Hunter laptop.
ncsupack1
Welcome aboard
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Wrong thread
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Wrong thread
Trump thread, right?

Somebody claims Trump is not working to win over Haley and Independents. Haley? Who cares! Independents? Well, the polls above show a different story…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Wrong thread
Trump thread, right?

Somebody claims Trump is not working to win over Haley and Independents. Haley? Who cares! Independents? Well, the polls above show a different story…

My response wasn't meant for this thread, so I edited the post.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Wrong thread
Trump thread, right?

My response wasn't meant for this thread, so I edited the post.
Yea, I missed-read your post, didn't I? Sorry about that…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
jkpackfan
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

I plan on voting for Trump but the only way he can win is with a somewhat united party because like it or not there's a good size portion of independents that will never vote for him.

The primary is over and it makes zero sense to attack anyone except Joe Biden, especially when you really need their supporters.
ncsupack1
Speaking of Trump, is he going to be find the cash? I see he is having some trouble with getting a bond.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.