TRUMP 2024

212,630 Views | 3445 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unrealistic to have expectations based upon sizeable groups of fanatics. Particularly, when the opposing candidate Biden is so popular. What was it 81 million votes in 2020, it could be 101 million in 2024. Really, it could. I don't have my hopes up.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Unrealistic to have expectations based upon sizeable groups of fanatics. Particularly, when the opposing candidate Biden is so popular. What was it 81 million votes in 2020, it could be 101 million in 2024. Really, it could. I don't have my hopes up.

That's my point. Large crowds for Trump didn't bring a win.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Because the election was stolen. No President or former President can draw like Trump. Reagan couldn't do it but he was also in the early stages of Alzheimer's when he left office. True Patriots know that the election was stolen and they know Trump is fighting for them.

Full disclosure, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, I wrote in and was never going to vote for the witch. He earned my vote in 2020 by doing what he said he would do for the most part. People forget that Trump did shut the government down for about 2 months trying to get better spending habits into Congress. He also did not take his salary while in office, instead donating it to veteran's groups.

The evidence is there, but no judge and some of the State Legislatures are too scared to do anything. Look at Brian Kemp in Georgia. His daughter's boyfriend dies when I believe his car blew up. It was a message to Kemp to not go further into the election results. and he backed down just like a coward. They will cheat again unless we stop it. There has been cheating going on for a long time. Stolen elections have consequences and you are seeing it in the United States right now. Your Republic(never, ever been a democracy) is on the brink of collapse. Right now Trump is the only politician who can possibly stop it. We are very close to a Civil War and that could play out this November. Wake up people.
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Because the election was stolen. No President or former President can draw like Trump. Reagan couldn't do it but he was also in the early stages of Alzheimer's when he left office. True Patriots know that the election was stolen and they know Trump is fighting for them.

Full disclosure, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, I wrote in and was never going to vote for the witch. He earned my vote in 2020 by doing what he said he would do for the most part. People forget that Trump did shut the government down for about 2 months trying to get better spending habits into Congress. He also did not take his salary while in office, instead donating it to veteran's groups.

The evidence is there, but no judge and some of the State Legislatures are too scared to do anything. Look at Brian Kemp in Georgia. His daughter's boyfriend dies when I believe his car blew up. It was a message to Kemp to not go further into the election results. and he backed down just like a coward. They will cheat again unless we stop it. There has been cheating going on for a long time. Stolen elections have consequences and you are seeing it in the United States right now. Your Republic(never, ever been a democracy) is on the brink of collapse. Right now Trump is the only politician who can possibly stop it. We are very close to a Civil War and that could play out this November. Wake up people.
I'm not going to say I agree with your entire post; however, I do believe we are already in a Civil Warr. Not a Civil Way like our historical one; rather, a cultural Civil War.

Slowly, but surely, the pendulum is moving back to the center. That said, it's moved so far left that it's going to appear as if radicals, on the right, are trying to be fascist!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Here is a thought, maybe Trump is a rock star with his followers, but outside of the group he isn't? I know plenty of folks that just can't stand the guy and are right leaning but don't like him. What I find odd, many folks that love Trump would hate his track record, of treating women, marriage, and his handling of business. But now all of a sudden he is the standard of a conservative? And before I get name called, I'm not a Democratic at all. Trump's problem is that he brings zero folks into the fold, heck he has told people that they don't belong in the MAGA group who may not agree with everything he says, how you gonna win doing that? Biden should be a easy win for the GOP, but it's going to be closer than it should cause of what Trump continues to say.
Wufskins
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

The evidence isn't there. Wake the hell up.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Here is a thought, maybe Trump is a rock star with his followers, but outside of the group he isn't? I know plenty of folks that just can't stand the guy and are right leaning but don't like him. What I find odd, many folks that love Trump would hate his track record, of treating women, marriage, and his handling of business. But now all of a sudden he is the standard of a conservative? And before I get name called, I'm not a Democratic at all. Trump's problem is that he brings zero folks into the fold, heck he has told people that they don't belong in the MAGA group who may not agree with everything he says, how you gonna win doing that? Biden should be a easy win for the GOP, but it's going to be closer than it should cause of what Trump continues to say.
I said I did not vote for him in 2016. I was one of those that really couldn't stand him. Then when he got into office, I look at what he did for the country and how much better it was. I don't care what he might say, but I judge him by his actions. He had the MSM, half the Rinos in Congress, and fake news after fake news story coming out about him, and he still did great things for the country. The United States was respected. How is that working out right now?

Now you have to ask why a man who had billions of dollars, a beautiful wife, and a beautiful life would decide to take all that crap that was dished out at him when he didn't have to. He wants to save this great nation. Why do the left and the RINOS not want him back in power when he did great things for the United States? No wars started. Energy independence and low fuel prices. The economy was humming. Use your critical skills to answer that question.

No Trump is not a Conservative and never has been, but he is trying his best to save this Great Republic. You say he brings no one into the fold, except that Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters are all moving his way. How do you explain that?
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I said I did not vote for him in 2016. I was one of those that really couldn't stand him. Then when he got into office, I look at what he did for the country and how much better it was. I don't care what he might say, but I judge him by his actions. He had the MSM, half the Rinos in Congress, and fake news after fake news story coming out about him, and he still did great things for the country. The United States was respected. How is that working out right now?

Now you have to ask why a man who had billions of dollars, a beautiful wife, and a beautiful life would decide to take all that crap that was dished out at him when he didn't have to. He wants to save this great nation. Why do the left and the RINOS not want him back in power when he did great things for the United States? No wars started. Energy independence and low fuel prices. The economy was humming. Use your critical skills to answer that question.

No Trump is not a Conservative and never has been, but he is trying his best to save this Great Republic. You say he brings no one into the fold, except that Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters are all moving his way. How do you explain that?
Are minorities moving over in large enough numbers to counter those that won't vote for him? Jury is still out. Look I'm not saying he wasn't a bad president and didn't do good things, I just don't get the cult like following that some have for him. My issue is that I'm not sure he will pull enough independents to win.
Werewolf
I was being facetious.......shows that some haven't paid close attention to their freedom and their Constitution. That's why we need our fingers burned nearly black.
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

I was being facetious.......shows that some haven't paid close attention to their freedom and their Constitution. That's why we need our fingers burned nearly black.
I was not responding to anything you said if you think I was. The MSM, Dem's and illiterates always refer to "our democracy" and that is all I was talking about.
Werewolf
"Cult like following description" is laughable. It's about discernment and how grave the situation is.

You obviously haven't a clue what's at stake and the activities of our establishment types which violate almost every Judeo-Christian value........exclusive of the Babylonian-Talmud practitioners.

I noticed a couple of recent comments from new posters to the effect "it's just a scam, if there was anything of substance w election fraud it would have been disclosed long ago". Do you - by chance - have any idea how long it might take for a forensics audit associated with a business? We have a corrupt federal govt that has functioned in this way for decades including the assassination of a POTUS in November of 1963. Uncovering the corruption and exposing all that have been involved might take another 5 to 10 years........ think about it......an audit of a now 7 trillion dollar budget that has continued with deficit spending over the last several decades.

Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I was not responding to anything you said if you think I was. The MSM, Dem's and illiterates always refer to "our democracy" and that is all I was talking about.
I know you weren't. I've seen who you are.....a patriot!
Ncsufist
If I remember right none of the cases actually made it to trial. They were all dismissed prior to presentation of evidence?
Ncsufist
The forensic results from audits are recently being slowly released to the public. It honestly does not look good in some of the states.
Werewolf
caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I'm not going to say I agree with your entire post; however, I do believe we are already in a Civil Warr. Not a Civil Way like our historical one; rather, a cultural Civil War.

Slowly, but surely, the pendulum is moving back to the center. That said, it's moved so far left that it's going to appear as if radicals, on the right, are trying to be fascist!
You are describing devolution. It is designed to prevent a civil war which results from Marxist destabilization activities known as a color revolution. The CIA has been using this overseas.....in Ukraine in 2014, for instance......and then attempted it after Trump upset Hillary. We'll learn one day that we were 8 yrs of HRC away from becoming a Marxist country.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

"Cult like following description" is laughable. It's about discernment and how grave the situation is.

You obviously haven't a clue what's at stake and the activities of our establishment types which violate almost every Judeo-Christian value........exclusive of the Babylonian-Talmud practitioners.

I noticed a couple of recent comments from new posters to the effect "it's just a scam, if there was anything of substance w election fraud it would have been disclosed long ago". Do you - by chance - have any idea how long it might take for a forensics audit associated with a business? We have a corrupt federal govt that has functioned in this way for decades including the assassination of a POTUS in November of 1963. Uncovering the corruption and exposing all that have been involved might take another 5 to 10 years........ think about it......an audit of a now 7 trillion dollar budget that has continued with deficit spending over the last several decades.

You think Trump is a Christian?
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

You think Trump is a Christian?
It doesn't matter what I think in that regard. I look at what he delivered in his four years.......in the face of an all-out attack by the entire establishment.....media, Hollywood, DC, Rinos, etc. There is a reason......actually many many reasons why. I don't have time to catch u up.
ncsupack1
Good no answer
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Good no answer
As I've said here before, I don't have time to educate you by debate. I think Trump loves our country and he won't be bought.......he doesn't need the money. He says he's a Christian but what he actually does is much more important. I don't vote for the tag on a politician's blazer.

ncsupack1
You don't need to educate me.
Werewolf
good.
Werewolf
The elephant in the room that so few here don't want to mention. Best to keep that head buried in the sand. It's elected politicians that do NOT represent the American people. So many here without any abilities in critical thinking.

No matter what, maintain your #SafeSpace.

barelypure
Just to clarify a point, Trump had to have rec'd at least $1 per pay period per Federal law. Also there is no record that he donated his last salary. He may have but if he did it got no press so more likely he pocketed the money.

Also, with all the libbies going on and on about the money his hotels, golf courses and other business ventures got from foreign visitors it is notable that he's probably the only President who left office poorer than when he went in. Something close to a billion dollars he lost over the 4 years of not being at the helm of his companies, of which there are hundreds.

That he would seek office again despite losing so much money, the attacks in the press, and the lawfare being waged against him says something about his character and motivation. I'm just not sure what. Most people would have eschewed any more involvement in politics with the way he was treated.

Could it possibly be that he believes he can Make America Great Again and is willing to suffer the slings and arrows of his countless enemies to make a difference.
Wufskins
Werewolf said:

If the election was stolen why no similar claims about how the Republicans stole the House?

WolfpackUSC
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

Delusional AF
caryking
The question above: do you think Trump is a Christian?

I had a conversation with a relative of mine regarding that same question about my relative. My response was I don't know whether you are Christian or not. I hope so; however, that really is between you and God.

Wow, that created an uncomfortable situation. That said, I think that's the reality of the question. Now, we all want to show Gods work in us, by our actions and love of others. If a person says they are a Christian, then who am I to judge, right?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

The question above: do you think Trump is a Christian?

I had a conversation with a relative of mine regarding that same question about my relative. My response was I don't know whether you are Christian or not. I hope so; however, that really is between you and God.

Wow, that created an uncomfortable situation. That said, I think that's the reality of the question. Now, we all want to show Gods work in us, by our actions and love of others. If a person says they are a Christian, then who am I to judge, right?
Who asks such a question? Most here can answer it.
ncsupack1
Really?
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Really?
yes, Really......

I said I wouldn't educate you......I slipped up
Werewolf
A Trump ad that would outline the particulars of what's going on would absolutely blow your minds. It's big, its monumental, its epoch, its literally 'good' vrs 'evil', it's a military strategy and you wouldn't believe it anyway. #LOL

ncsupack1
Okay
Werewolf
You seem to be on the right side of the fence somewhat.......I hope you stay there.
ncsupack1
I'm on the right for sure…
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

I thought so. I voted for Gerald Ford in 1976, my 1st presidential election vote after following the 1968 and 1972 elections and Watergate as a teenager. Things were trending bad in those days but everyday Americans were unaware. JFK was assassinated for a reason and those behind it have continued their infiltration and carefully seized control over the years. The CCP followed suit with Henry Kissinger later on. We're now closing in to kill the Deep State bull ........but remember that an animal is most dangerous when cornered.
caryking
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I thought so. I voted for Gerald Ford in 1976, my 1st presidential election vote after following the 1968 and 1972 elections and Watergate as a teenager. Things were trending bad in those days but everyday Americans were unaware. JFK was assassinated for a reason and those behind it have continued their infiltration and carefully seized control over the years. The CCP followed suit with Henry Kissinger later on. We're now closing in to kill the Deep State bull ........but remember that an animal is most dangerous when cornered.
I will say that the JFK assassination has always made me say… ?

If you haven't been to the book repository, in Dallas, it's fascinating. Also, for whatever reason, that whole area, grassy knoll, has a creepy vibe to it…

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.