TRUMP 2024

211,509 Views | 3420 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Wufskins
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When you cut out the rhetoric and the catastrophe theater of the other sides policy. No one has a policy of sending the US into another war.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packofwolves
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

You know, every post, by Civ and Smapty are exact post that could be made about Biden. What's interesting is? They defend the hell out of Biden. Then, they say Trump supporters are in a cult.

Hey, I absolutely think Trump has flaws! From my position, and what appears to be Hokies position is: he's not conservative enough. The difference between Hokie and Me is that I think true conservatives are few and far between, in the Republican Party…

They are typically self-serving people that are getting rich of the back of tax payers.

Try saying the same stuff about Biden then.

Tell us what crimes Biden has been or may be charged with.

Tell us how much evidence Republicans have found in their impeachment investigation.

Tell us what women he has assaulted.

Tell us which buddies of his have gone to prison for obstructing.

You can argue policy all day long but there's nothing to defend Biden against from a conduct perspective. Nobody's credibly accused him of anything.
No reason… you are too far gone…. The whole Biden thread answers you.

They don't want to see it and push false narratives like Trump - Russia. But its ok for a Biden family member to receive money from Russia Oligarchs.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

When you cut out the rhetoric and the catastrophe theater of the other sides policy. No one has a policy of sending the US into another war.
When Biden said (I paraphrase) that the US will support Ukraine, all Dems and a few Pubs stood up and cheered. Also, who is going to man the port, in Gaza, once Biden builds it?

Don't be naive...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

When Biden said (I paraphrase) that the US will support Ukraine, all Dems and a few Pubs stood up and cheered. Also, who is going to man the port, in Gaza, once Biden builds it?

Don't be naive...
I'm not naive. Supporting Ukraine doesn't mean sending troops. Building and manning a port in Gaza doesn't mean the policy is to start a war in Gaza.

Now, Building and manning a port in Gaza can have consequences similar to what happened in the 90's in Somalia, I will give you that.

But again, there is no policy currently, nor has anyone suggested that going to war is desirable at any level.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

Sweden, who had been neutral for 200 years, just joined NATO. Why do you think they did that?

You're the one that's profoundly naive about what Putin is up to. Supporting Ukraine now is absolutely the best way to prevent U.S. troops in Europe later. If you can't see that then you should probably leave the national security thinking to someone else.
Werewolf
Domestic terrorists everywhere!

Werewolf
Helping daSieve and daNappy out, once again!!!

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

Sweden, who had been neutral for 200 years, just joined NATO. Why do you think they did that?

You're the one that's profoundly naive about what Putin is up to. Supporting Ukraine now is absolutely the best way to prevent U.S. troops in Europe later. If you can't see that then you should probably leave the national security thinking to someone else.
So, Sweden joining NATO and Ukraine not in NATO makes me naive.

Europe can spend more money than their so-called NATO commitment, if this is a big deal for them. We didn't enter WW2 until Japan bombed us. We declared war on them, then Germany declared war on us. We were on the sidelines until the Pearl Harbor catastrophe…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

Europe can spend more money than their so-called NATO commitment, if this is a big deal for them. We didn't enter WW2 until Japan bombed us. We declared war on them, then Germany declared war on us. We were on the sidelines until the Pearl Harbor catastrophe…

We were on the sidelines for so long because the right wingers in our country liked Hitler. Same as it ever was.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

they are spending more. They're spending more because Putin is a threat. That's what countries do when they feel threatened, they spend more money on defense.

Also, you ever thought about how much more money the US would have to spend if there wasn't NATO on defense? A lot more.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

We were on the sidelines for so long because the right wingers in our country liked Hitler. Same as it ever was.
Yes sir, we love us some dictator's…

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

they are spending more. They're spending more because Putin is a threat. That's what countries do when they feel threatened, they spend more money on defense.

Also, you ever thought about how much more money the US would have to spend if there wasn't NATO on defense? A lot more.
Good! It's in their part of the world.

If Europe can't handle their continent, then I'm sure we will jump in. That said, it's about damn time for these countries to step up their military spending and meet their NATO commitment.

If they do the above, then, a lot of us will have a different view! Until, let it blow up! If they want to be dismantled by Russia, they will sit idly by…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

Yes sir, we love us some dictator's…

Weird but true. To be fair, most other Americans were pretty burned out from WW1 and didn't want to get involved in Europe again, either.

Anyhoo, why was Trump hanging out with Viktor Orban in Mar-a-lago this week? Any ideas?
Werewolf
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

If Europe can't handle their continent, then I'm sure we will jump in. That said, it's about damn time for these countries to step up their military spending and meet their NATO commitment.

If they do the above, then, a lot of us will have a different view! Until, let it blow up! If they want to be dismantled by Russia, they will sit idly by…
Cary, NATO isn't something that countries have to pay due to be a part of. That's not how it works. Trump treats NATO like it's Mar-a-lago and you have to pay dues to join. It doesn't work that way and that's why I have a huge problem with what Trump says about NATO countries paying their fare share.

If NATO didn't exist, the US would be spending billions more in defense.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

Cary, NATO isn't something that countries have to pay due to be a part of. That's not how it works. Trump treats NATO like it's Mar-a-lago and you have to pay dues to join. It doesn't work that way and that's why I have a huge problem with what Trump says about NATO countries paying their fare share.

NATO countries are expected to pay more for their own defenses instead of relying on the US to bail them out and provide all defenses. As a result of the countries spending more on defense they can help more with NATO actions. That is what Trump is talking about.

The United States would not be spending billions more in defense if not for nato.

Obama and Bush also said NATO countries needed to pay more for their own defenses. Crazy how it wasn't an issue then. I guess it's just more controlling the TDS masses with faux outrage.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

Hokie, are you saying that each country did not commit payment, into NATO, to a percent of their GDP?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

Hokie, are you saying that each country did not commit payment, into NATO, to a percent of their GDP?
Consider the source... he couldn't tell you without doing a Google search. He is just parroting what he hears on his libby news networks.

If Sleepy Joe had been pushing for NATO to pay up Pinocchio would be all over it like he is on Libby Civ's junk.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

They committed to spending more of their GDP on their own military, not some non existent NATO fund, which by the way, the US also doesn't pay into, They just spend money on defense.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

They committed to spending more of their GDP on their own military, not some non existent NATO fund, which by the way, the US also doesn't pay into, They just spend money on defense.

And the majority of them didn't honor their commitments to the spending. But yes, you are of course triggered by Trump calling them on it. Standard response from "conservative" hokie.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

And the majority of them didn't honor their commitments to the spending. But yes, you are of course triggered by Trump calling them on it. Standard response from "conservative" hokie.
I'm not triggered by Trump, I'm concerned that how he views NATO and projects that view out to the world has an influence on how Russia operates.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't be naive...

I'm not triggered by Trump, I'm concerned that how he views NATO and projects that view out to the world has an influence on how Russia operates.

Newsflash. How NATO countries honor their commitments to defense spending has an influence on how Russia operates. But I know, hokie, but Trump.

Zzzzz
caryking
Wait, I could be wrong on the % of GDP…

That said, where does NATO get its money?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, what are your thoughts on these three racist Trump supporters, Trump Latinos? Should they be arrested and jailed in the gulag alongside the J6 protestors?

Werewolf
Hey Sieve, Nappy and Gobbler......Trump will get his justice somehow, right ?

Beyond laughable, how stupid can some people really be. Telling you doesn't work..........and showing you isn't working for some of you.

#Cannot tell the sheep, the sheep must be shown.

Wufskins
Mother has let go of Pence's balls. He's decided not to endorse Trump.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Coming soon to CNN or MSNDC.....

Watch and see.

Too much money to turn down at his age. Not to mention the media hype he will generate. So obvious.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
Apparently attempted murder is the line for at least one Republican.
Werewolf
Our military is some badass MF'ers....

...........if you've paid attention closely to my prior posts here, you might get it. ;-)

SmaptyWolf
Wufskins said:

Kinda amazing how many of Trump's former aides oppose his reelection:

1. Vice President Mike Pence

2, 3. Chiefs of Staff John Kelley, Mick Mulvaney

4, 5. Secretaries of State Rex Tillerson, Mike Pompeo

6, 7. Secretaries of Defense Mike Esper, Jim Mattis

8. Attorney General Bill Barr

9. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos

10. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao

11. HHS Secretary Alex Azar

12, 13. National Security Advisors John Bolton, H.R. McMaster

14. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley

15. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats

16, 17, 18. Directors of Communications Stephanie Grisham, Anthony Scaramucci, Alyssa Farah Griffin

Never mind the dozens of deputies and assistants that have also turned on him. You'd ALMOST think there's something seriously wrong with Trump.
Werewolf
More domestic terrorists, this time in Ohio.

Werewolf
Domestic terrorists in a large group, time for a drone attack and get Trump too.

Werewolf
This will be a COMM. Where's Obama, he's been out of sight for quite some time. Almost like he's disappeared :-)

ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Domestic terrorists in a large group, time for a drone attack and get Trump too.

As we've seen before, will the crowd size mean a W? Time will tell.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.