TRUMP 2024

211,369 Views | 3415 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by ncsupack1
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Trump is more aligned, politically, to a majority of Americans. The media has done this country a disservice by making him into a loon…

Go ahead and say, he did it to himself…. I would agree with some of it; however, he's done no more to himself than Biden has to himself. Once the left recognizes that, the country will be better off.

Again, as Hokie has said… Trump is a moderate! I agree with Hokie!
you say that and yet the best Trump can do in the election is probably 47-48% of the vote. The dude ain't Reagan
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Trump is more aligned, politically, to a majority of Americans. The media has done this country a disservice by making him into a loon…

Go ahead and say, he did it to himself…. I would agree with some of it; however, he's done no more to himself than Biden has to himself. Once the left recognizes that, the country will be better off.

you say that and yet the best Trump can do in the election is probably 47-48% of the vote. The dude ain't Reagan

That's not because of his policies. Back to the 2016 election, the media has bashed him.
packofwolves
No surprise, this is the left…

hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

That's not because of his policies. Back to the 2016 election, the media has bashed him.
It's because of his electability, which has nothing to do with the media. It's what he's always been consistently been at. The goal is to bring a large collation of voters and not just true believers. Saying dumb things like he does with respect to saying the Republican party is MAGA only just limits the amount of people who believe they are inclusive of that collation.

The media has nothing to do with that, that's all Trump and his advisors fault. Additionally, I point you to Glenn Youngkin and his victory in Virginia. The media painted him as the second coming of Trump, but he was consistent in his message and was able to win in areas Trump didn't and then OUTPERFORMED Trump in areas where Trump was dominant.

That's the messaging that wins elections. Thats why Trump will continue to drag down the Republican party. The current run of populist MAGA politics just doesn't resonate with the majority of the population.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I agree; so, what is it? My "opinion" is that Trump is a threat to the status quo establishment people. Let's be honest, Trump is really no different, in outlandish things, than dang near everyone, before or after him.

Things one may find outlandish bout Trump; others will find outlandish about others…. It's all one's tolerance (I guess it's tolerance) of what's outlandish.

BTW, Reagan had affairs just like Trump. What's the difference? Timing?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

It's because of his electability, which has nothing to do with the media. It's what he's always been consistently been at. The goal is to bring a large collation of voters and not just true believers. Saying dumb things like he does with respect to saying the Republican party is MAGA only just limits the amount of people who believe they are inclusive of that collation.

The media has nothing to do with that, that's all Trump and his advisors fault. Additionally, I point you to Glenn Youngkin and his victory in Virginia. The media painted him as the second coming of Trump, but he was consistent in his message and was able to win in areas Trump didn't and then OUTPERFORMED Trump in areas where Trump was dominant.

That's the messaging that wins elections. Thats why Trump will continue to drag down the Republican party. The current run of populist MAGA politics just doesn't resonate with the majority of the population.

Trump doesn't help himself by any means. But I disagree on the media. The media has waged a war against Trump since 2016. Then add in the DNC with their bs (Steele dossier) and lately the lawsuits.

Trump won't get fair coverage for this election either. Two networks frequently cut him off. There will be no debates.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Hokie, the Republican Party is MAGA now. That doesn't mean more conservative republicans are pushed aside; rather, it's just where the majority is. What is it? 60-70% MAGA? Recent establishment Republicans can't win either, based on your logic.

I don't know, maybe you're right; however, recent polling of Blacks and Hispanics are showing significant movement towards Trump. Do you want to exclude them from growing the Republican Party? Hell, even a reasonable percentage of liberals are moving towards Trump. Why?

BTW, I think Polls suck! That said, being that we don't have any other indicators, you look at them. Trump, right now, according to Polls, will win 300 plus electors….

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Trump doesn't help himself by any means. But I disagree on the media. The media has waged a war against Trump since 2016. Then add in the DNC with their bs (Steele dossier) and lately the lawsuits.

Trump won't get fair coverage for this election either. Two networks frequently cut him off. There will be no debates.
The media has been at war with Trump since day one for sure. But I also think Trump invites it and in odd way enjoys it. He is good at giving it back. Now, as a GOP guy, Trump isn't going to get a fair hand though.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Hokie, the Republican Party is MAGA now. That doesn't mean more conservative republicans are pushed aside; rather, it's just where the majority is. What is it? 60-70% MAGA? Recent establishment Republicans can't win either, based on your logic.

I don't know, maybe you're right; however, recent polling of Blacks and Hispanics are showing significant movement towards Trump. Do you want to exclude them from growing the Republican Party? Hell, even a reasonable percentage of liberals are moving towards Trump. Why?

BTW, I think Polls suck! That said, being that we don't have any other indicators, you look at them. Trump, right now, according to Polls, will win 300 plus electors….
The tail tail sign will be down ballet votes and who wins those races. That's what I'll be watching.
Civilized
caryking said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I agree; so, what is it? My "opinion" is that Trump is a threat to the status quo establishment people. Let's be honest, Trump is really no different, in outlandish things, than dang near everyone, before or after him.

Things one may find outlandish bout Trump; others will find outlandish about others…. It's all one's tolerance (I guess it's tolerance) of what's outlandish.

BTW, Reagan had affairs just like Trump. What's the difference? Timing?

It's almost never the crime and almost always the cover-up.

Reagan pay off his mistress and try to book it as a business expense?

Reagan obstruct the return of classified docs?

Reagan have a bunch of buddies go to prison for obstruction?

Reagan have sex assaults?

Reagan get cozy with dictators?

The sooner MAGA Pubs quit trying to gaslight and Jedi mind-trick the rest of America into mystically thinking Trump and his conduct are "no different than dang near everyone before him" the more elections the right will win and the better off we'll all be.
packgrad
Cozy with dictators. Lol. Such a stupid take.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

The media has been at war with Trump since day one for sure. But I also think Trump invites it and in odd way enjoys it. He is good at giving it back. Now, as a GOP guy, Trump isn't going to get a fair hand though.
I think you have it entirely backwards. Trump realized early on that having the larger media landscape fact checking his wall of constant bullsh** was a threat to the carefully curated fantasy world he was creating for you guys, so he went to war with them. Now most MAGA people even see f'ing Google and Wikipedia as part of "the conspiracy".
packgrad
Pay off his mistress and pay it off as a business expense!!!

lol.

Thats a reason to have TDS???

Your list explains how deranged you are.

What a joke.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

I think you have it entirely backwards. Trump realized early on that having the larger media landscape fact checking his wall of constant bullsh** was a threat to the carefully curated fantasy world he was creating for you guys, so he went to war with them. Now most MAGA people even see f'ing Google and Wikipedia as part of "the conspiracy".
You guys? Ha, you have me mistaken for someone else.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Which part do you think is stupid? That Trump is cozy with these guys? Or that they're being described as "dictators"?

Since Trump was just chumming around with Viktor Orban for some reason, why don't you just come out and tell us... do you like what Orban has done in Hungary? Do you wish Trump would do the same thing here?

What about Putin? Do you like what Putin is doing in Russia? Conservative media sure seems to be spending a lot of time lately for some reason showing off how great it is there. I wonder why?
Civilized
packgrad said:

Pay off his mistress and pay it off as a business expense!!!

lol.

Thats a reason to have TDS???

Your list explains how deranged you are.

What a joke.

It doesn't top the list of things about Trump that make him unfit but it is illegal.
caryking
You know, every post, by Civ and Smapty are exact post that could be made about Biden. What's interesting is? They defend the hell out of Biden. Then, they say Trump supporters are in a cult.

Hey, I absolutely think Trump has flaws! From my position, and what appears to be Hokies position is: he's not conservative enough. The difference between Hokie and Me is that I think true conservatives are few and far between, in the Republican Party…

They are typically self-serving people that are getting rich of the back of tax payers.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

You know, every post, by Civ and Smapty are exact post that could be made about Biden. What's interesting is? They defend the hell out of Biden. Then, they say Trump supporters are in a cult.

Hey, I absolutely think Trump has flaws! From my position, and what appears to be Hokies position is: he's not conservative enough. The difference between Hokie and Me is that I think true conservatives are few and far between, in the Republican Party…

They are typically self-serving people that are getting rich of the back of tax payers.

Try saying the same stuff about Biden then.

Tell us what crimes Biden has been or may be charged with.

Tell us how much evidence Republicans have found in their impeachment investigation.

Tell us what women he has assaulted.

Tell us which buddies of his have gone to prison for obstructing.

You can argue policy all day long but there's nothing to defend Biden against from a conduct perspective. Nobody's credibly accused him of anything.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Try saying the same stuff about Biden then.

Tell us what crimes Biden has been or may be charged with.

Tell us how much evidence Republicans have found in their impeachment investigation.

Tell us what women he has assaulted.

Tell us which buddies of his have gone to prison for obstructing.

You can argue policy all day long but there's nothing to defend Biden against from a conduct perspective. Nobody's credibly accused him of anything.
No reason… you are too far gone…. The whole Biden thread answers you.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
Nether one are great human beings. Then again most politicians aren't.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Yea, I am a Kristi Noem fan; however, more allegations are coming out about her affairs with Corey Lewandoski. I've dang near given up on the idea, that a politician, is going to have a good moral compass..

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yea, I am a Kristi Noem fan; however, more allegations are coming out about her affairs with Corey Lewandoski. I've dang near given up on the idea, that a politician, is going to have a good moral compass..

100 percent agree. I have lost hope. Didn't know about Noem?
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Perhaps I'm wrong but I have high hopes for Youngkin.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

One thing to consider about Youngkin…. He ran on the School issue, especially in Louden County.

That is probably the most populist message there is…

Once elected, he started talking very differently, than his campaign, regarding school issues. The outrage he received made him continue his campaign promises.

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

One thing to consider about Youngkin…. He ran on the School issue, especially in Louden County.

Once elected, he started talking very differently, than his campaign, regarding school issues. The outrage he received made him continue his campaign promises.
There are things I dislike about pretty much all politicians including Trump but I think the guy would make a pretty good president.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

There are things I dislike about pretty much all politicians including Trump but I think the guy would make a pretty good president.
He will not be in my top 5-10 republicans.

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

He will not be in my top 5-10 republicans.
Agree to disagree
packgrad
The world is growing tired of the woke/Democrats.

WolfpackUSC
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Which part do you think is stupid? That Trump is cozy with these guys? Or that they're being described as "dictators"?

Since Trump was just chumming around with Viktor Orban for some reason, why don't you just come out and tell us... do you like what Orban has done in Hungary? Do you wish Trump would do the same thing here?

What about Putin? Do you like what Putin is doing in Russia? Conservative media sure seems to be spending a lot of time lately for some reason showing off how great it is there. I wonder why?

I love how nobody responded to this
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Some of us were out supporting NC State athletics unlike you wokesters. Also most have that moron on ignore so we don't read what he has to say.

Which part is stupid? That Trump is cozy with dictators. Hilarious that the war mongering left thinks we should not be in discussions or negotiations with those that some might consider adversaries. Maybe that's why Trump didn't go to war, like you Dems like so much now.

Cozy with dictators is a stupid, woke take.
Werewolf
Experienced, mature and seasoned men dealing with the woke and brainwashed youth of today. I don't waste time with a number of my nieces and nephews for this reason and this one is some kid who's probably only had hair on his balls for 5 or 6 years.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Some of us were out supporting NC State athletics unlike you wokesters. Also most have that moron on ignore so we don't read what he has to say.

Which part is stupid? That Trump is cozy with dictators. Hilarious that the war mongering left thinks we should not be in discussions or negotiations with those that some might consider adversaries. Maybe that's why Trump didn't go to war, like you Dems like so much now.

That some might consider adversaries? Whoopsie, you just tipped your hand! Either that or you have no idea who Orban even is and can't find Hungary on a map.

Let me help you out. Orban is an adversary. Putin is most definitely an adversary. The rest of the rogues gallery of tinpot dictators that Trump fawns over, and more importantly to Trump, fawn over him? Adversaries.

What do you imagine Trump was "discussing and negotiating" with Orban while he was wining and dining him this week? Any ideas? Funny how he never invites our allies to Mar-a-lago... he mostly just threatens them.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

6 minutes. Easy fishing
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

6 minutes. Easy fishing

Congratulations? Substantive.
caryking
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

6 minutes. Easy fishing

Congratulations? Substantive.
A new ignore, right?

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.