TRUMP 2024

211,938 Views | 3441 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by barelypure
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
This person gives a good presentation of Donald Trump. Hokie, right now, the way this lady describes Trump is why I support him. That said, I'm far more conservative than Trump; however, right now, the elites are a bigger threat than a moderate…

https://americasvoice.news/video/3OBhCMXxrU6GS7K/?related=playlist

https://americasvoice.news/video/DC7er7rdRIwWAqq/?related=playlist
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf

Werewolf
Sieve you got it under control, it's called Dominion politics.

Werewolf
#Nappy, New York City politics on display.

packgrad
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Hey look! It's Trump hanging out with his BFF Viktor Orban, the guy who just dismantled democracy in Hungary. Gee, tell us more about why you guys like Orban so much.

Our country can't cut this MAGA cancer out soon enough.
TheStorm
What an absolute idiot.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

What an absolute idiot.

Agreed. Trump really is.

Is there an actual or wannabe oligarch that he doesn't publicly fellate?

Why do y'all continue making excuses for him after January 6 and his fawning over clear adversaries to the US and/or to democracy? Talk about being the wrong side of history, but please, let's talk more about the clear and present danger of Biden's dementia.

Quote:

Since assuming power in 2010, Viktor Orbn and his Fidesz party have systematically dismantled the pillars of liberal democracy in Hungary, steering the nation toward what Orbn himself proudly labels as an "illiberal state." This dangerous shift poses not just a domestic crisis for Hungary but also a significant challenge to the European Union, NATO, and, crucially, U.S. national security interests, especially in the context of the ongoing Russian war against Ukraine. Indeed, Orbn's alignment with populist-nationalist leaders such as Robert Fico in Slovakia and Recep Tayyip Erdoan in Turkey forms an illiberal triad that directly challenges the trans-Atlantic security order.

Hungary's Democratic Backsliding Threatens the Trans-Atlantic Security Order

packgrad
Speaking of the fraud "insurrection."

jkpackfan
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

What an absolute idiot.

Agreed. Trump really is.

Why do y'all continue making excuses for him after January 6 and his fawning over clear adversaries to the US and/or to democracy? Talk about being the wrong side of history, but please, let's talk more about the clear and present danger of Biden's dementia.

Quote:

Since assuming power in 2010, Viktor Orbn and his Fidesz party have systematically dismantled the pillars of liberal democracy in Hungary, steering the nation toward what Orbn himself proudly labels as an "illiberal state." This dangerous shift poses not just a domestic crisis for Hungary but also a significant challenge to the European Union, NATO, and, crucially, U.S. national security interests, especially in the context of the ongoing Russian war against Ukraine. Indeed, Orbn's alignment with populist-nationalist leaders such as Robert Fico in Slovakia and Recep Tayyip Erdoan in Turkey forms an illiberal triad that directly challenges the trans-Atlantic security order.

Are you talking about Oligarchs in power where their government prosecutes political opposition, ignores federal immigration law, attacks the Supreme Court and arrests journalists that embarrass them?
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Why am I not surprised? But remember he lead the insurrection!!
caryking
The only insurrection, in my lifetime, is Smapty, coming to the Water Cooler!!!

Joe Biden
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

What an absolute idiot.

Agreed. Trump really is.

Quote:

Are you talking about Oligarchs in power where their government prosecutes political opposition, ignores federal immigration law, attacks the Supreme Court and arrests journalists that embarrass them?

Right.

If you poll the leaders of the 25 first world nations (and all our past Presidents, if only that was possible) about who the world's oligarchs/dictators/autocrats are, how many of the 25 list Biden as one?

We both know the answer is zero.

If you ask the same group of leaders whether they view Trump or Biden as being closer to those oligarchs/dictators/autocrats, how many would say Trump?

We both know the answer is 25.

Tucker Carlson's Putin lap dance is a perfect microcosm of where the Republican Party is right now.

Damn I wish Ronald Reagan would come back and give y'all a talking-to.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

What an absolute idiot.

Agreed. Trump really is.

Quote:

Right.

If you poll the leaders of the 25 first world nations (and all our past Presidents, if only that was possible) about who the world's oligarchs/dictators/autocrats are, how many of the 25 list Biden as one?

If you ask the same group of leaders whether they view Trump or Biden as being closer to those oligarchs/dictators/autocrats, how many would say Trump?

Tucker Carlson's Putin lap dance is a perfect microcosm of where the Republican Party is right now.

Hilarious, I sure wish JFK would come back and talk to you idiots.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

What an absolute idiot.

Agreed. Trump really is.

Quote:

Right.

Right? Anytime he brings up Reagan, I realize how ignorant he is in regards to history and the Republican Party. Reagan would be pissed at how far left Republicans have gone trying to meet in the middle with Democrats. Who would have ever thought Democrats would go so far to the left? Republicans need to move back to the right. Accommodating these nutjobs empowers them. That needs to end.
Civilized
packgrad said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

What an absolute idiot.

Agreed. Trump really is.

Quote:

Right.

Right? Anytime he brings up Reagan, I realize how ignorant he is in regards to history and the Republican Party. Reagan would be pissed at how far left Republicans have gone trying to meet in the middle with Democrats. Who would have ever thought Democrats would go so far to the left? Republicans need to move back to the right. Accommodating these nutjobs empowers them. That needs to end.

I welcome the opportunity to simply discuss policy disagreements with future decent, law-abiding, norm-abiding, non-sex-assaulting, democratic Republican Presidents.
packgrad
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Why am I not surprised? But remember he lead the insurrection!!

Maybe you're not surprised because it seems like complete BS from Trump as per usual, along with Vivek's typical enthusiasm to strap on the knee pads and settle in for a good session hoping Trump taps him as VP.

Quote:

Moreover, the committee said that when he referenced so many troops, it was not because he wanted to protect the Capitol. He "floated the idea of having 10,000 National Guardsmen deployed to protect him and his supporters from any supposed threats by left-wing counter protesters," the report said.

In November, Denver District Judge Sarah B. Wallace evaluated the 10,000-troops claim when she considered arguments that Trump should be removed from the Colorado ballot because he inspired an insurrection. She concluded that Trump engaged in an insurrection through incitement but said a president was not covered by the 14th Amendment and so Trump could remain on the ballot a ruling that was celebrated by the Trump campaign at the time.

In her ruling, Wallace rejected testimony about Trump's supposed troop order from a fervent Trump supporter, Kash Patel, who was chief of staff to the acting secretary of defense on Jan. 6.

"The Court finds that Mr. Patel was not a credible witness," Wallace wrote. "His testimony regarding Trump authorizing 10,000-20,000 National Guardsmen is not only illogical (because Trump only had authority over about 2,000 National Guardsmen) but completely devoid of any evidence in the record."

In a footnote, she elaborated: "Trump, as commander of the D.C. National Guard, only had direct authority over around 2,000 Guardsmen. To mobilize 10,000-20,000 Guardsmen, he would have had to contact the Governors of other States and they would have had to then give orders, or he would have had to federalize the Guardsmen from those States. In either case, there would have been significant official action taken. No record of such action was produced at the Hearing."

Trump maybe mentioning 10,000 guardsmen offhandedly isn't a call to action. If he'd wanted 10,000 troops there were official channels to go through.

Where are the transcripts of him contacting other governors requesting support of their guardsmen?

Where are the orders of him federalizing other states' guardsmen?

If either happened, they would be able to produce official correspondence between Trump and governors or state officials.

This is just like the classified docs case and him allegedly declassifying them.

There are channels and rules and processes that he completely ignores and then later wants to say "Oh but I thought about doing so-and-so."

That's not the way being President works.

ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Didn't we see this in 2020? How did that work out?
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Yeah, but I think it's going to be a lot harder to steal this one.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Maybe....Jury is still out.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Also, last time they used Covid as the excuse for Biden not campaigning. Now he has to campaign. He gets exposed for his dementia most every time he speaks. The mail in balloting nonsense should be scrutinized more this time I would think.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Also, last time they used Covid as the excuse for Biden not campaigning. Now he has to campaign. He gets exposed for his dementia most every time he speaks. The mail in balloting nonsense should be scrutinized more this time I would think.
Look I lean right, but this isn't going to be a walk off....
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Long ways to go. But the more Biden is out there, the worse it gets for him. Just today he sympathized with a murderer because he said "illegal". No comment on the victim and how he didn't even say her name correctly.

I think it definitely could end up a walk off if Trump doesn't trip over himself.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Long ways to go. But the more Biden is out there, the worse it gets for him. Just today he sympathized with a murderer because he said "illegal". No comment on the victim and how he didn't even say her name correctly.

I think it definitely could end up a walk off if Trump doesn't trip over himself.

Key word, trip over himself.
caryking
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

Trump will need 100M to win!

Joe Biden
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Yes.

Poorly for Trump.

30% of Republicans treating him like a rockstar has virtually no bearing on election outcomes.

His demonstrable unpopularity with most of America does.

He better hope Biden sounds crazy on the campaign trail because if he sounds like he did at the SOTU he's going to again be imminently more appealing than Trump to moderates and independents, and this race is going to tighten up big time.

And that's not to even speak of Trump getting convicted of the crimes he's accused of. That's a huge x-factor that will have electoral implications too.
packgrad
Democrats will continue to step on their dicks. They know their cult will never push back. Moderates and independents are seeing their true colors though.
The political prosecutions of Trump will continue to galvanize the right and middle against the left. Most Americans don't like fascism. The left unfortunately does now. It's not going to work out well for them.

ncsupack1
^ it's not surprising that Biden was going to walk that back. Can't upset people.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

^ it's not surprising that Biden was going to walk that back. Can't upset people.

Dave Smith's tweet specifically addresses this comment.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Dave Smith's tweet specifically addresses this comment.
Surprising to nobody. You can set a clock to it.
packgrad
caryking
Trump is more aligned, politically, to a majority of Americans. The media has done this country a disservice by making him into a loon…

Go ahead and say, he did it to himself…. I would agree with some of it; however, he's done no more to himself than Biden has to himself. Once the left recognizes that, the country will be better off.

Again, as Hokie has said… Trump is a moderate! I agree with Hokie!

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.