TRUMP 2024

212,720 Views | 3446 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by BBW12OG
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

The amount of whataboutism dodging a guys point is amusing to me.
Oh man.... the voice of "truth" has graced us with his presence.....

Do tell us Pinocchio.... please enlighten us....
Hokie, I like you…. But, man, you keep putting your foot in your mouth.
It's pretty easy to agree that the folks currently in jail due to things they did on Jan 6 are not hostages.

Bringing up other issues with the "fairness" of the judicial system as a response to his argument with a counter accusation rather than trying to defend the statement that Jan 6 defendants are hostages is tried and true pejorative strategy BBW goes to the well with every time because he can't have an actual discussion without insulting the other poster.
Hokie, what would you call people being held, without a court date, for this many years? Most, if not all, are non-violent crimes. Heck, the only gun that was pulled out was a Capital Police and… he killed a person. No justice, right?

So, yes, it is fair to compare the treatment of these people, with other crimes, on Federal Properties. Also, how long have we heard Blacks complain about equal justice. Are they complaining fairly?
These people aren't hostages, and this has nothing to do with the fairness of the justice system with respect to black people. I call them innocent until proven guilty. Just like every other criminal defendant.

Who are these people who haven't received their right to a speedy trial? I don't know of anyone just sitting in jail for 3+ years without a trial.

It is also not fair to compare Jan 6 defendants to others who have committed crimes on Federal property. It's completely different. Do I agree that they shouldn't have been punished? No I do not. But they didn't participate in a riot in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power either. That's a pretty big difference in my book.

I know that initially there were defendants held for 6 months or more before trial. But I don't know the specifics of those cases.

Couple articles regarding charges that might be dropped based on appeals and Supreme Court case.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/18/doj-jan-6-insurrection-cases-setbacks-00136524

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/01/some-jan-6-sentences-were-improperly-enhanced-appeals-court-rules-00144403
So basically everyone got their due process, so America is not a banana republic
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Buzzosborne
BBW12OG said:

Awwwwww..... you said little buddy? Maybe mommy can come make you some warm milk....

Your safe space is about to get overrun.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

It's pretty easy to agree that the folks currently in jail due to things they did on Jan 6 are not hostages.

Bringing up other issues with the "fairness" of the judicial system as a response to his argument with a counter accusation rather than trying to defend the statement that Jan 6 defendants are hostages is tried and true pejorative strategy BBW goes to the well with every time because he can't have an actual discussion without insulting the other poster.
Hokie, what would you call people being held, without a court date, for this many years? Most, if not all, are non-violent crimes. Heck, the only gun that was pulled out was a Capital Police and… he killed a person. No justice, right?

So, yes, it is fair to compare the treatment of these people, with other crimes, on Federal Properties. Also, how long have we heard Blacks complain about equal justice. Are they complaining fairly?
These people aren't hostages, and this has nothing to do with the fairness of the justice system with respect to black people. I call them innocent until proven guilty. Just like every other criminal defendant.

Who are these people who haven't received their right to a speedy trial? I don't know of anyone just sitting in jail for 3+ years without a trial.

It is also not fair to compare Jan 6 defendants to others who have committed crimes on Federal property. It's completely different. Do I agree that they shouldn't have been punished? No I do not. But they didn't participate in a riot in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power either. That's a pretty big difference in my book.
I've trained in riot control. Decades ago admittedly but I've seen the real thing during the Rodney King affair. THAT, was a riot. I've seen no film footage of anything at the Capitol that day that resembled a riot. A few cases of individual disorderly conduct at best….which only in DC would be considered a felony. But even felons have sixth amendment rights, including speedy trials and changes of venue granted, which appear to have been denied here.
Spoken by a person with common sense…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I've trained in riot control. Decades ago admittedly but I've seen the real thing during the Rodney King affair. THAT, was a riot. I've seen no film footage of anything at the Capitol that day that resembled a riot. A few cases of individual disorderly conduct at best….which only in DC would be considered a felony. But even felons have sixth amendment rights, including speedy trials and changes of venue granted, which appear to have been denied here.

Then you've been watching Jan 6th film footage with your eyes and ears closed.

Would you like me to find the footage where the mob drags the cops out and beats them with American flagpoles? Or where they're literally chasing Mike Pence down the halls trying to f'ing hang him?
Now, go through the other 40 thousand hours of tape and tell me what you see…. Every person I know saw those videos and thought anyone, whether Antifa, or FBI, should be prosecuted properly. Prove to me they weren't there helping instigate the issue. You know, I know, everyone knows this whole deals stinks like a skunk.

Now, should the rabble rousers be prosecuted to the fullest? Yep!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Would you like me to find the footage where the mob drags the cops out and beats them with American flagpoles? Or where they're literally chasing Mike Pence down the halls trying to f'ing hang him?
Now, go through the other 40 thousand hours of tape and tell me what you see…. Every person I know saw those videos and thought anyone, whether Antifa, or FBI, should be prosecuted properly. Prove to me they weren't there helping instigate the issue. You know, I know, everyone knows this whole deals stinks like a skunk.

Oh yes, those mobs of rabid lunatics that we all watched riot at the Capitol and beat cops to death were just grandmas knitting sweaters until they were led astray by Antifa and the FBI. Lol, and you wonder why everyone says you are in a cult? Hoo boy.

You'd have hoped all of those folks languishing in jail would be a lesson to you guys that play acting Civil War has consequences. Apparently not.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Oh yes, those mobs of rabid lunatics that we all watched riot at the Capitol and beat cops to death were just grandmas knitting sweaters until they were led astray by Antifa and the FBI. Lol, and you wonder why everyone says you are in a cult? Hoo boy.

You'd have hoped all of those folks languishing in jail would be a lesson to you guys that play acting Civil War has consequences. Apparently not.

How many cops were beaten to death that day?
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

zero but you can't deny they weren't injured trying to keep people from entering the building
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

zero but you can't deny they weren't injured trying to keep people from entering the building

I never said that though did I? I asked how many cops were beaten to death that day, a poster said so.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

As expected, you used video from NBC. And you wonder why people say you are in a cult... BTW, its left wing activist that have created this Civil War.

Push the issue so far left and when one starts to push back... well, they are authoritarian. Dudette, we have different world views. I hope yours fails, BIG!!

Joe Biden
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I know that initially there were defendants held for 6 months or more before trial. But I don't know the specifics of those cases.

Couple articles regarding charges that might be dropped based on appeals and Supreme Court case.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/18/doj-jan-6-insurrection-cases-setbacks-00136524

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/01/some-jan-6-sentences-were-improperly-enhanced-appeals-court-rules-00144403
So basically everyone got their due process, so America is not a banana republic

There are questions about some of the charges and if those charges should be dismissed. And there are still defendants waiting on their court case. I don't know if any of those defendants are being held in jail.

Does this sound like justice? This grandmother would have been better off participating in the summer riots, throwing rocks and water bottles at police officers and looting stores.

https://www.westernjournal.com/video-grandmother-69-cancer-reports-prison-jan-6-charges-message-americans/
hokiewolf
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

There are questions about some of the charges and if those charges should be dismissed. And there are still defendants waiting on their court case. I don't know if any of those defendants are being held in jail.

Does this sound like justice? This grandmother would have been better off participating in the summer riots, throwing rocks and water bottles at police officers and looting stores.

https://www.westernjournal.com/video-grandmother-69-cancer-reports-prison-jan-6-charges-message-americans/

She took a plea deal and admitted fault. So yes.
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Plea deals are extortionate by their nature, and mean about as much as a confession derived from torture.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Of course she did. I expect she would have been hammered if she didn't. Same as many others. Like I said, she should have participated in one of the summer riots with crimes, and she would have had no prosecution. Jan 6 cases like this one are bs.
barelypure
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Ummm. We are talking apples and oranges. Look at one of my other posts about the bail issue. Also can you tell me how many rioters were charged AND convicted for fire bombing the federal court house out west during the Floyd riots? There has been a huge amount of selective prosecution going on based on political ideology for a while.

Why are you trying to whatabout the Floyd protests? My response was about Trump's recent comments about Jan 6 hostages. You bring up cia and now George Floyd stuff.
I'll take this one…

I don't think anybody would have any problem with any of this, if we have uniformity of the judicial system. That's is the angst that people have. Do you think the judicial system is uniform for Black people?

What I think doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with the post from Barely that I replied to.
OMG, OMG, finally packskins says something everyone can agree with. I didn't think he was capable of telling the truth. I just wish I had been here when he said it live and not read it the next day.

"What I think doesn't matter."

He has never said a more true statement in all his life. Now if he'd only take that to heart and realize that not only does what he thinks doesn't matter but it matters even less to everyone else.

Now he'll no doubt run back to PP and cry to the mods I'm being mean to him, again. I don't know they'll ban me there for what I say here but I wouldn't put it past some of them.
Wufskins
You can keep saying that all day, I've never gone to a mod to complain about you or any poster on PP. You got put in timeout because of your obsession of me and it wasn't because I ran to PB. He warned you and your obsession still was too much to overcome.

Now again, do you think it's the grandma selfie takers that are being held without bail?
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

As expected, you used video from NBC. And you wonder why people say you are in a cult... BTW, its left wing activist that have created this Civil War.

Push the issue so far left and when one starts to push back... well, they are authoritarian. Dudette, we have different world views. I hope yours fails, BIG!!

Are you insinuating NBC doctored this footage?
barelypure
You can claim that all you want but I've been told different by someone I believe a lot more than you. You're an insufferable idiot and as such this is the last communication I will ever have with you. IOW you win, I can no longer take you d!ckish moves, like running back to PP and reporting to Sully. That's pretty low even for you but then that's just who you are. You have no honor as shown by your statement you're only online to score points. Hint: no one is keeping score and if they were you'd still be in last place. If I were a 40 something guy with no love life like you I'd be trying real hard to get people to like me rather than being the biggest ****** ever. But then you do you and you do it well.
Wufskins
Ask PB, the guy who put you in timeout. I've only had a pm convo with Denver and that's when he told me to watch it wrt to PackLT.
WolfpackUSC
barelypure said:

You can claim that all you want but I've been told different by someone I believe a lot more than you. You're an insufferable idiot and as such this is the last communication I will ever have with you. IOW you win, I can no longer take you d!ckish moves, like running back to PP and reporting to Sully. That's pretty low even for you but then that's just who you are. You have no honor as shown by your statement you're only online to score points. Hint: no one is keeping score and if they were you'd still be in last place. If I were a 40 something guy with no love life like you I'd be trying real hard to get people to like me rather than being the biggest ****** ever. But then you do you and you do it well.

This seems normal
Wufskins
He won't be able to quit me. And this was the reply I got afte complimenting him in the PP thread about the BY.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Not at all. I'm insulting that this a narrated article to show only part of the story. I could pick, damn near any of the other videos and create a completely different narrative...

Joe Biden
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Not at all. I'm insulting that this a narrated article to show only part of the story. I could pick, damn near any of the other videos and create a completely different narrative...

Sure you could. Doesn't change the fact that parts of that riot were violent. Just because the video came from NBC doesn't discredit the actions that occurred.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I would have posted Fox News video, but they spent all of Jan 6 showing a documentary about unicorns.

Seriously though, there is no "narrative". You don't see the huge mobs bear spraying cops in the face and beating them with flag poles? There are about 1000 similar videos. How do you "spin" that exactly?

Trump was right. He could shoot a guy in the face on 5th Avenue and you guys would be incapable of even seeing it. Completely insulated from reality.
barelypure
Now that it has been revealed that the CIA were involved, illegally, it's not so much of a stretch to think that other agencies were also involved and why Wray and others refuse to answer the question. Why were they there, what was their purpose? We don't see them coming to the aid of the Capitol Police which 1 would think would be their normal reaction, to protect their fellow lawmen.

This leads to the conspiracy theory they were there to foment a reaction in the already heated crowd. That the National Guard, something else that we now know was proffered but rejected by the highest levels of Congress, should have been onsite from the day before until after the transition of power.

There's also the question of why the Capitol Police were outside, in harm's way. From time immemorial defending forces have taken refuge behind the walls not out front of the structure rendering them in harm's way of an attacking force. The CP should have been safely ensconced inside behind barred doors and windows if their mission was to protect members of Congress. Let wave upon wave of attacking "insurrectionists" fling themselves onto the stalwart walls of the Capitol only to be repelled. We already have seen what happens when an "insurrectionist" attempts to enter thru a broken window. Surely that would have discouraged even the most ardent attacker.

Now if the CP were seen as mere pawns to be used and tossed mercilessly to the blood thirsty mob in order to achieve a goal of retribution against Trump and his ilk then you put them where they can be bloodied so as to engender sympathy from the masses later on. And they knew their willing puppets in the media would spread the tale far and wide all the while dismissing any contrary message as buffoonery.

We know the Jan6 committee carefully chose what videos to release and what ones to hide from view. We know they carefully selected their witnesses and coached some of them as to their testimony. We know that there are some testimonies that have been redacted and deleted altogether all in an effort to paint the canvas with 1 solitary purpose.

Yes, bad things happened that day by bad people. However some of the bad people were on the inside and I think thru agents helped rather than stopping the carnage. 1 day we may know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as little by little more is being revealed that should send shivers down your body. There's lots of blame to go around and yet we're more concerned with punishing those who were but used in this Machiavellian plot.
Wufskins
We had a bipartisan commission like we did for 9/11. We had agreement from both sides. And then McCarthy went down to Florida and Trump convinced him to nix the bipartisan deal.

caryking
barelypure said:

Now that it has been revealed that the CIA were involved, illegally, it's not so much of a stretch to think that other agencies were also involved and why Wray and others refuse to answer the question. Why were they there, what was their purpose? We don't see them coming to the aid of the Capitol Police which 1 would think would be their normal reaction, to protect their fellow lawmen.

This leads to the conspiracy theory they were there to foment a reaction in the already heated crowd. That the National Guard, something else that we now know was proffered but rejected by the highest levels of Congress, should have been onsite from the day before until after the transition of power.

There's also the question of why the Capitol Police were outside, in harm's way. From time immemorial defending forces have taken refuge behind the walls not out front of the structure rendering them in harm's way of an attacking force. The CP should have been safely ensconced inside behind barred doors and windows if their mission was to protect members of Congress. Let wave upon wave of attacking "insurrectionists" fling themselves onto the stalwart walls of the Capitol only to be repelled. We already have seen what happens when an "insurrectionist" attempts to enter thru a broken window. Surely that would have discouraged even the most ardent attacker.

Now if the CP were seen as mere pawns to be used and tossed mercilessly to the blood thirsty mob in order to achieve a goal of retribution against Trump and his ilk then you put them where they can be bloodied so as to engender sympathy from the masses later on. And they knew their willing puppets in the media would spread the tale far and wide all the while dismissing any contrary message as buffoonery.

We know the Jan6 committee carefully chose what videos to release and what ones to hide from view. We know they carefully selected their witnesses and coached some of them as to their testimony. We know that there are some testimonies that have been redacted and deleted altogether all in an effort to paint the canvas with 1 solitary purpose.

Yes, bad things happened that day by bad people. However some of the bad people were on the inside and I think thru agents helped rather than stopping the carnage. 1 day we may know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as little by little more is being revealed that should send shivers down your body. There's lots of blame to go around and yet we're more concerned with punishing those who were but used in this Machiavellian plot.

barelypure, you are a radical Trump supporting idiot... How can you say the things you say? The following article disputes everything you say...

https://revolver.news/2023/09/j6-bodycam-footage-revealing-undercover-cops-and-antifa-working-with-cnn-john-sullivan-is-reportedly-missing/

Joe Biden
barelypure
caryking said:

barelypure said:

barelypure, you are a radical Trump supporting idiot... How can you say the things you say? The following article disputes everything you say...

https://revolver.news/2023/09/j6-bodycam-footage-revealing-undercover-cops-and-antifa-working-with-cnn-john-sullivan-is-reportedly-missing/

Idiot I may be. Radical Trump supporter, not really. How can you look at what's being revealed and not see how we were being played? Do you believe everything you're being fed by the media, esp. Revolver? How many times must we be lied to only to later find out the truth? There are forces at work to divide us, both within and out.

Can you explain why the Capitol Police were outside and not inside when their mission is to protect Congress? There is no rational defense.

Can you explain why so many of the Capitol Police were given that day off despite the 1000s of people who were there? In most potential riot situations, and remember Intel agencies had foreknowledge of pending trouble, all personnel are on hand.

Can you explain why the National Guard was rejected?

Can you explain why only the most egregious videos were shown or testimony released?

It was all done for 1 purpose and unfortunately too many people took part when it could have been nipped before it even began.

Shouldn't we demand answers and not meekly that which we're being force fed by 1 side. While I greatly regret what happened to cavalierly dismiss it without examining the underlying causes does a injustice to what our Democracy really means.

Somewhere it is written that we have the right to assembly to address our grievances with the government. It could be argued that is exactly what many of the people that day were there for. That there were bad elements in the crowd, some of which I believe were federal agents or their lackeys, should be apparent even to the most loyal Bidenista. It didn't have to go down the way it did and it shouldn't have. There were steps honest power brokers would have taken to see that it didn't devolve into chaos. Some saw a crisis in the making and decided to take full advantage of it. Never let a crisis go to waste.
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

We had a bipartisan commission like we did for 9/11. We had agreement from both sides. And then McCarthy went down to Florida and Trump convinced him to nix the bipartisan deal.

A couple of traitors masquerading as Republicans, shunned by their own colleagues and on that committee without consent from the then-minority leader, does not a bi-partisan committee make.
barelypure
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

A couple of traitors masquerading as Republicans, shunned by their own colleagues and on that committee without consent from the then-minority leader, does not a bi-partisan committee make.
Pelosi couldn't allow the McCarthy picks on the panel as they would have exposed the committee for the kangaroo court it became. That Cheney was instrumental in hiding the truth and Kinzinger was just their useful idiot is testimony that they had already decided the verdict and set about finding the evidence to support it at the expense of actually answering the burning questions America had.

That they were instrumental in destroying otherwise good people's lives wasn't even an after thought in their quest to "Get Trump"

caryking
barelypure said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

Idiot I may be. Radical Trump supporter, not really. How can you look at what's being revealed and not see how we were being played? Do you believe everything you're being fed by the media, esp. Revolver? How many times must we be lied to only to later find out the truth? There are forces at work to divide us, both within and out.

Can you explain why the Capitol Police were outside and not inside when their mission is to protect Congress? There is no rational defense.

Can you explain why so many of the Capitol Police were given that day off despite the 1000s of people who were there? In most potential riot situations, and remember Intel agencies had foreknowledge of pending trouble, all personnel are on hand.

Can you explain why only the most egregious videos were shown or testimony released?

It was all done for 1 purpose and unfortunately too many people took part when it could have been nipped before it even began.

Shouldn't we demand answers and not meekly that which we're being force fed by 1 side. While I greatly regret what happened to cavalierly dismiss it without examining the underlying causes does a injustice to what our Democracy really means.

Somewhere it is written that we have the right to assembly to address our grievances with the government. It could be argued that is exactly what many of the people that day were there for. That there were bad elements in the crowd, some of which I believe were federal agents or their lackeys, should be apparent even to the most loyal Bidenista. It didn't have to go down the way it did and it shouldn't have. There were steps honest power brokers would have taken to see that it didn't devolve into chaos. Some saw a crisis in the making and decided to take full advantage of it. Never let a crisis go to waste.
I hope you know I was messing around, when calling you an idiot or Trump supporter...

That said, I think all your points are completely rational. On that day, I certainly thought... What the heck is happening? I came away with a sad, sinking feeling. Then, on further review, everything, or partly things started to not make sense. Sure, some bad actors were there... Sure, the narrative started to be questioned. Unfortunately, some are putting their blinders on and seeing one side.

If a person wants to accept the narrative, then have at it... I chose to ask questions... I can be as critical about the political party, I'm registered in, as the political party, I'm not... Then, I get called: You're in a cult. I think that's rich, coming from people who appear to never question anything about their political party.

As I have said many times... we all have different world views...

Joe Biden
caryking
barelypure said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

Pelosi couldn't allow the McCarthy picks on the panel as they would have exposed the committee for the kangaroo court it became. That Cheney was instrumental in hiding the truth and Kinzinger was just their useful idiot is testimony that they had already decided the verdict and set about finding the evidence to support it at the expense of actually answering the burning questions America had.

That they were instrumental in destroying otherwise good people's lives wasn't even an after thought in their quest to "Get Trump"

and... wouldn't it be nice to know who left the pipe bombs?

Joe Biden
barelypure
caryking said:

barelypure said:

caryking said:

barelypure said:

I hope you know I was messing around, when calling you an idiot or Trump supporter...

That said, I think all your points are completely rational. On that day, I certainly thought... What the heck is happening? I came away with a sad, sinking feeling. Then, on further review, everything, or partly things started to not make sense. Sure, some bad actors were there... Sure, the narrative started to be questioned. Unfortunately, some are putting their blinders on and seeing one side.

If a person wants to accept the narrative, then have at it... I chose to ask questions... I can be as critical about the political party, I'm registered in, as the political party, I'm not... Then, I get called: You're in a cult. I think that's rich, coming from people who appear to never question anything about their political party.

As I have said many times... we all have different world views...
It's when you begin to ask questions and see that the answers are just more smoke screen that gives rise to even more questions that you begin to wonder how much of what you've been told is true.

My people belonged to the Democrat Party. As did I for many years. Then when the questions begin to mount as to what their true motives were I registered as a Republican. But I'm a conservative and neither party is conservative so I felt as if I didn't have a home. I briefly flirted with joining the New Whig Party but they never quite got their stuff together and that lead me to being Unaffiliated, which has served me well for a long time. Ive always questioned authority. I'm not content to being fed bs that doesn't pass the smell test.

I read, a lot. I have subs to NYT, WaPo, and Wash. Times, as well as some what many would say are alternative news feeds, like Epoch. Thing is read something in one and if it strikes a chord look at what others are reporting. Look for local news feeds who are more likely less political and more factual as they don't have the same axe to grind.

Too many feed at the trough and never question. That's not me. I don't have an agenda except to understand the why. And in Jan6 there's too many questions as to the why to casually accept what we're being told.

Now if the general is between Trump or Biden, yes I'll be voting for Trump. He's the less dangerous. As we've seen there's so many guardrails against what he might do, if it even occurred to him, that I'm confident we're protected. Take for example his order to draw down the troops in Syria. The generals disagreed and didn't draw down but lied to him, the CiC, which is illegal but they got away with it. For that reason if he were to say pull out of NATO, the left's big complaint, he couldn't. They wouldn't let him. NATO would still get paid.

Biden, OTOH, I'm not so sure. I'm not even sure who is pulling the levers. I'm reasonably sure it's not Joe. So in not knowing I'm not comfortable that they couldn't be controlled or stopped. For that reason Trump seems to be the safer choice. Do I wish we had better choices, well we have to play the hand dealt. We have a 10 high nothing vs a 6 high. I have to go with the winning hand but what I wouldn't give for a pair of deuces. Maybe next time.
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

That's what the Republicans got when they balked at the original agreement.

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/28/1000524897/senate-republicans-block-plan-for-independent-commission-on-jan-6-capitol-riot
caryking
This says it all….

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Stephen A Smith getting it right........it's not hard to see.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.