TRUMP 2024

213,137 Views | 3455 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by caryking
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump toys with the media. Here's where the term was first used. Trump uses the next day and the media jumps all over it.........#Mockingbird
Werewolf
Check out the smirking CNN zealot.

Werewolf
Overcoming the Mockingbird Media.

Werewolf
The Act of 1871 rubbed right in your face.....and on your nose. Like I've said here many times.

Werewolf
I could support this guy as Trump's VP, SOD, NDI, etc.

And shut down the damn communist indoctrinating US Dept of Education.

Werewolf
General Flynn - in his interview above - says the 1st department to rid ourselves of at the federal level is the Department of Education..

Author and researcher Abigal Shrier says parents need to wake up..........."public schools are not our friends".

ncsupack1
Trump gonna get the money? Or is he going to start taking money from foreign countries? His lawyer mentioned that is an option. I guess it wouldn't matter to the cult either way. The GOP had a great opportunity to take out Biden and win the Senate back, keep the House. Instead we have a circus with two horrible candidates. In the end we are the ones that are going to lose. I guess you get the government we deserve.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Trump gonna get the money? Or is he going to start taking money from foreign countries? His lawyer mentioned that is an option. I guess it wouldn't matter to the cult either way. The GOP had a great opportunity to take out Biden and win the Senate back, keep the House. Instead we have a circus with two horrible candidates. In the end we are the ones that are going to lose. I guess you get the government we deserve.
What policy do you disagree with Trump?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

For me personally it's his mouth and the constant circus around him when he was in office. The constant hiring and firing I thought looked bad and the sign of an unstable administration. As for policy, I don't have any real issues at all.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

For me personally it's his mouth and the constant circus around him when he was in office. The constant hiring and firing I thought looked bad and the sign of an unstable administration. As for policy, I don't have any real issues at all.
I do have a few things that I disagree with…. That said, I think we are at a place where we need more fight than what we have, with most Republicans. Look at how Mike Johnson has been rolled on the latest omnibus bill…. These people are amateurs.

We have to push back hard on what's going on, so, for that, his mouth and/or actions don't bother me…

Changing the subject, look at how the world works, in this video…. It's sick!!

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I do have a few things that I disagree with…. That said, I think we are at a place where we need more fight than what we have, with most Republicans. Look at how Mike Johnson has been rolled on the latest omnibus bill…. These people are amateurs.

We have to push back hard on what's going on, so, for that, his mouth and/or actions don't bother me…

Can't disagree on most of what you are saying, but the mouth and actions do have an effect on voters who for the most part aren't knee deep into politics. That's who is going to decide this election. Trump has got to do better here. His voters are voting for him either way right? It's the folks who are to be honest somewhat hesitant to vote for him. Just my two cents. He has for the most part Florida included under performed this time around.
barelypure
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Can't disagree on most of what you are saying, but the mouth and actions do have an effect on voters who for the most part aren't knee deep into politics. That's who is going to decide this election. Trump has got to do better here. His voters are voting for him either way right? It's the folks who are to be honest somewhat hesitant to vote for him. Just my two cents. He has for the most part Florida included under performed this time around.
Along those lines of who is going to decide there's a quite disturbing poll from Rasmussen.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/03/21/shocking-number-of-politically-obsessed-elites-say-its-ok-to-win-by-cheating/

The elite 1%individuals who make over $150,000 a year, live in densely populated areas, and have postgraduate degreesare overwhelmingly liberal. They give President Joe Biden an 82% approval rating, compared to his 40% average from the rest of Americans.

Rasmussen asked these liberal voters: "Suppose that your favorite candidate loses a close election. However, people on the campaign know that they can win by cheating without being caught. Would you rather have your candidate win by cheating or lose by playing fair?"

Among all Americans, just 7% said they would want their candidate to win by cheating. But that number rose to 35% among the elite 1% and skyrocketed to 69% among those who are part of the politically obsessed 1%, meaning they talk about politics every day.

ncsupack1
So since everything seems to fall back to rigged and cheating, what's the point of voting? If Trump wins was there cheating to help him win? As for the poll, I'm not surprised, all we've heard about is cheating, Russia, and rigged elections. Seems neither side can just move on. This country desperately needs better leadership.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

All I can say is… Trump is Trump! No one is going to change his antics. That said, for me, this is as clear as glass on who to vote for. I know some disagree; however, if one is happy with where we are, vote for Biden. If not, hold your nose and vote for Trump.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
I'm not saying who any anyone should vote for who. I know who I'm voting for, all I'm saying is that for a lot of folks his antics are off putting. That's all.
Werewolf
"what's the point of voting?"

That is the hope.....weak people giving in.....throw in the towel. You'll wish you had not given in .....in the end.... but it will be too late that.

You watch a lot of 'MSM and read It too, it shows.
barelypure
ncsupack1 said:

I'm not saying who any anyone should vote for who. I know who I'm voting for, all I'm saying is that for a lot of folks his antics are off putting. That's all.
That's where you have to weigh his antics v his policies. His policies, for the most part, were pretty darn good. If you didn't listen to the MSM who blew everything he said out of proportion and made it seemed a lot worse than it was, see bloodbath for example, and you stayed away from his insane twitter posts things didn't look that bad.

Compare that to the last 3 years and Biden's policies. Things were going to be bad after Covid but he didn't really need to double down on so so many failed attempts.

For me the choice is clear. I'd rather have had a different choice but I have to play the hand I was given.
caryking
barelypure said:

ncsupack1 said:

That's where you have to weigh his antics v his policies. His policies, for the most part, were pretty darn good. If you didn't listen to the MSM who blew everything he said out of proportion and made it seemed a lot worse than it was, see bloodbath for example, and you stayed away from his insane twitter posts things didn't look that bad.

Compare that to the last 3 years and Biden's policies. Things were going to be bad after Covid but he didn't really need to double down on so so many failed attempts.

For me the choice is clear. I'd rather have had a different choice but I have to play the hand I was given.

I agree! All you have to do is look at all the vitriol about bloodbath. Anyone can take that one incident and really study it. If you come away with the same talking points as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, then we just have different world views.

If you think it's outlandish, as I do, then you can probably get an idea of why so many people, including me, don't care about the so-called antics. Because… they are properly misrepresented…

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
You have no idea about me or what I watch, go back to spamming X..
ncsupack1
You folks don't get it, I'm speaking about OTHER voters…lord
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

Were's ignorance knows no bounds.
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Were's ignorance knows no bounds.

Apparently.
Buzzosborne
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

What policies of Trump did you like? Don't say things were better then, of course the pandemic caused a lot of harm to the economy and everything else. What Trump policies did you support?
ncsupack1
I see MTG wants the speaker out plus GOP is down to a 1 vote margin now with the Wisconsin congressman stepping down? Wow, we haven't even gotten to the election and the Dems are close to also having the house, crazy. ( Not sure where to put this BTW ) Before the name calling comes, I'm a life long conservative that laughs at this current circus we see daily.
Packfan89
Build a wall. Trump was ridiculed for such an outrageous idea. Never mind that the Chinese did it centuries ago, it's obviously it's way beyond our modern ability to enforce a border. HA HA HA
Packfan89
Trump can't control his own mouth. He is who he is.
ncsupack1
Packfan89 said:

Trump can't control his own mouth. He is who he is.
Agree.
Civilized
I'm really liking the influx of rational, civilized posters on the Cooler over the last couple of weeks (of all political persuasions).

Cheers to that!
Wufskins
He took money appropriated by Congress for things not including building a wall, while campaigning on the fact that Mexico would pay for the wall.
packofwolves
Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

What policies of Trump did you like? Don't say things were better then, of course the pandemic caused a lot of harm to the economy and everything else. What Trump policies did you support?

Others can add on, a couple quick ones:
- Energy policy
- Border security and executive orders he had in place
- Taxes (tax relief)
- Smaller government
- Foreign policy
- Withdraw from Paris climate accord
- Biological women's/girl's rights, title IX
- Fewer regulatory changes that impact consumers, less regulation
- no push on climate agenda
Buzzosborne
packofwolves said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

- Energy policy
- Taxes (tax relief)
- Smaller government
- Foreign policy

Specifically what energy policy?
What did he actually accomplish on border security?
You were good with him ballooning the deficit with tax cuts?
Were you in favor of the tariffs on imported lumber and steel?
packofwolves
Buzzosborne said:

packofwolves said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

- Energy policy
- Taxes (tax relief)
- Smaller government
- Foreign policy

You asked for policies and now you're asking for justifications and pointing out things you didn't like? Everyone can play that game. Regarding Biden's energy policy:
- Are you ok with ending fossil fuels?
- Are you ok with forcing EVs on consumers and other energy related mandates Biden continues to push?
- Are you ok with 50K government climate change jobs?
- Are you ok with the US increasing its dependency on China for EV natural resources and batteries?
- Are you ok with American citizens/consumers taking the brunt of Biden's climate agenda policies and costs while countries like China continue to build coal plants?
Buzzosborne
packofwolves said:

Buzzosborne said:

packofwolves said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

- Energy policy
- Taxes (tax relief)
- Smaller government
- Foreign policy

You asked for policies and now you're asking for justifications and pointing out things you didn't like? Everyone can play that game. Regarding Biden's energy policy:
- Are you ok with ending fossil fuels?
- Are you ok with forcing EVs on consumers and other energy related mandates Biden continues to push?
- Are you ok with 50K government climate change jobs?
- Are you ok with the US increasing its dependency on China for EV natural resources and batteries?
- Are you ok with American citizens/consumers taking the brunt of Biden's climate agenda policies and costs while countries like China continue to build coal plants?

Why are you bringing up Biden? I see a lot of people saying that while Trump may be an ahole, they like his policies. Yet not one of them can name the policies of Trump that they approved of. Including you, apparently.
ncsupack1
The responses have been interesting.
caryking
Buzzosborne said:

packofwolves said:

Buzzosborne said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

- Energy policy
- Taxes (tax relief)
- Smaller government
- Foreign policy
- Withdraw from Paris climate accordt

I despise deficits! That said, please don't misrepresent the tax cuts, with the ballooning deficits. Go look at the revenues, they continued the positive trajectory, based on GDP growth (in general). Now, spending (or signing into law bills that increased spending) is an absolute complaint anyone can have!

Regarding tariffs… I have no issue with tariffs on imports, from certain countries. In the industry, I'm in, we saw a 40% tariff tacked onto products we imported from China. As much as it has hurt margins on those products, I supported them. Now, unfortunately, it's going to take time, for US raw materials manufacturing to build up, so that companies, like the one I work for, can start the domestic manufacturing.

BTW, Biden has chosen to keep those tariffs on China.

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.