TRUMP 2024

186,480 Views | 2886 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by TheStorm
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here's one clearly identifiable connection that greatly concerns some of us. I like what DeSantis has done but the tentacles of the SWAMP and SHADOW GOVT are everywhere.

Christina Pushaw, DeSantis' Media Guru, is a Soros-McCain-Bush-Koch Asset (substack.com)
Marco
You like what DeSantis has done?? Like what,trying to take black history out of Florida schools!!
Marco
Give you Trump,you can have him!!
hokiewolf
Marco said:

You like what DeSantis has done?? Like what,trying to take black history out of Florida schools!!
that's not true and you know it.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
braz213 said:

People need to hear the whole thing Soros said. He wasn't endorsing DeSantis. He doesn't want Trump or Heavy D to win.
Heavy D, ha, I like that.
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

DoU every have a anything's 2say bout ur guy?!!a All U cando is ah talk TrUmp dis ordat!!! Not no anything up On dhe gUy U dID vote 4?!!!!
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

DoU every have a anything's 2say bout ur guy?!!a All U cando is ah talk TrUmp dis ordat!!! Not no anything up On dhe gUy U dID vote 4?!!!!
Dang Gulf… you are good at impersonating Marco.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

I have had that guy on Ignore for months because I couldn't take that nonsensical gibberish anymore. Have you acquired the ability to speak his language, or has he infected you to the point of zombiehood?
Werewolf
Marco
Kick rocks! Ignore that!
Marco
'I could have. But i didn't'- Rupert Murdoch! So much for all them election lies!
Marco
'Tonight, i say this to my republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible. There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone but your dishonor will remain' Liz Cheney 6/2/2022!!
caryking
Marco said:

'Tonight, i say this to my republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible. There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone but your dishonor will remain' Liz Cheney 6/2/2022!!
Of all the people you will quote, she is one of the last ones will even matter to most people…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
LOW INFO citizen......indicative of......telling
Marco
She don't matter to most people who love's ConMan Don!!
Marco
hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

You only watch Fox news i see!!
Marco
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Damn, i thought i was the only one who type like that!Lol!!
Marco
packgrad said:

Marco said:

You mean Trumpalmighty!Yall act as if he is God!!Got news for you,God and the devil don't mix!!
Ryan?

Ryan, stop. Nobody is buying it.
caryking
Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

I hope Black history Month is taken out of all education. It's the epitome of segregation. I have no problem teaching slavery, civil rights, segregated schooling, etc...

Those things were part of our history and should be taught for a historical understanding. Each part should be taught with context...

now, queue up Chem calling me a racist... 5, 4, 3, 2...

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

I hope Black history Month is taken out of all education. It's the epitome of segregation. I have no problem teaching slavery, civil rights, segregated schooling, etc...

Those things were part of our history and should be taught for a historical understanding. Each part should be taught with context...

Meh, like I say all the time, two things can be true as the same time.

We should teach required US history, in which all of those topics have an integrated part of our complicated, awesome, and flawed history. If schools have capacity to have elective courses (and they do) and offer History of Blacks in America, I have no issue with that either, but it should not be a required course above and beyond US History. I don't think believing that makes anyone bad.

But the last statement can still also be true.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

We should teach required US history, in which all of those topics have an integrated part of our complicated, awesome, and flawed history. If schools have capacity to have elective courses (and they do) and offer History of Blacks in America, I have no issue with that either, but it should not be a required course above and beyond US History. I don't think believing that makes anyone bad.

and Chem being a narcissist lefty blowhard that can't intellectually defend his positions is also true...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
THE CALLED .........Juan O'Savin. Some of you MAGA guys will enjoy

The Called: The Makings For A Perfect Day (rumble.com)
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

Chem, would you have a problem with History of Whites in America being taught as an elective?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

Chem, would you have a problem with History of Whites in America being taught as an elective?

No need to teach History of Whites in America as an elective.

95% of core history class content focuses on it already.
packgrad
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

So you'd be fine with that part being entitled "History of Whites"?

Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

No. That would be racist.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

No. That would be racist.

Lol
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

It doesn't need to be an elective....at least when I took AP US History way back in the 80's, it essentially what the core course already is. I guess with a few Spaniards and Portuguese explorers mixed in.
I'd guess its not a far cry from that now.

My kids took electives that included the study of the Holocaust, a cooking class, sports marketing, microsoft office, business, chorus, and other similar such stuff. Frankly, I think a HS curriculum can be inspirational -- if teaching a course in Black History in the US/Europe would help motivate some % of kids to stay focused or to be the next _____, then thats a positive. I really can't imagine how this would offend someone, but of course i;m sure it would.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

It doesn't need to be an elective....at least when I took AP US History way back in the 80's, it essentially what the core course already is. I guess with a few Spaniards and Portuguese explorers mixed in.

My kids took electives that included the study of the Holocaust, a cooking class, sports marketing, microsoft office, business, chorus, and other similar such stuff. Frankly, I think a HS curriculum can be inspirational -- if teaching a course in Black History in the US/Europe would help motivate some % of kids to stay focused or to be the next _____, then thats a positive. I really can't imagine how this would offend someone, but of course i;m sure it would.
Look at response packgrad just gave Civ.

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

Look at response packgrad just gave Civ.
chalk up yours and PG's offense at this as being one of the least surprising things I"ve seen today.
BBW12OG
Why don't you and your "perpetual victim ideologues" justify this you race baiting turd?

Add Civ to that as well. Both of you are low character lefties who quite frankly aren't worth having a discussion with.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
For the love of God will all of you STOP with the personal attacks. Board rules! Attack the post but stop attacking the poster and call them a POS.

And don't start with the "He started it" childish crap
BBW12OG
No problem. Edited and removed.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Glasswolf said:

For the love of God will all of you STOP with the personal attacks. Board rules! Attack the post but stop attacking the poster and call them a POS.

there's a real easy way to fix this glass…
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

there's a real easy way to fix this glass…

I agree, ask people like Chem to go away!!!

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.