TRUMP 2024

199,701 Views | 3172 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Make the wealthy pay more taxes!!

I agree. Tax the ever living sh*t out of Opra, Mebron, Hollywood, NFL, NBA, Bill Gates…etc. Take it all.
I get what you're saying; however, you can confiscate all of there current net worth and it still wouldn't balance the budget, this year…

Oh, I know. I just think it would be great for all these ultra rich, who support the far left, to pay through the nose. Let them put their money where their mouth is.
Flat tax with "Zero" deductions for all people. No taxes on business. Or, a retail tax and removal of all income taxes.

The simplicity of this approach is highly appealing.

The regressive nature of such a structure is not.
explain the regressive nature, please…

Explain what regressive taxes are?

Or how sales or flat income taxes fit?

Both sales and flat taxes are applied using the same rate regardless of income so they impact lower-income earners disproportionately. That's the definition of a regressive tax.
Do you think lower waged citizens have a responsibility to pay taxes into the Federal Treasury? If so, what tax should they pay (not the percentage)?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Are you asking what type of tax they should pay? Or what amount?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

I agree. Tax the ever living sh*t out of Opra, Mebron, Hollywood, NFL, NBA, Bill Gates…etc. Take it all.
I get what you're saying; however, you can confiscate all of there current net worth and it still wouldn't balance the budget, this year…

Oh, I know. I just think it would be great for all these ultra rich, who support the far left, to pay through the nose. Let them put their money where their mouth is.
Flat tax with "Zero" deductions for all people. No taxes on business. Or, a retail tax and removal of all income taxes.

Both sales and flat taxes are applied using the same rate regardless of income so they impact lower-income earners disproportionately. That's the definition of a regressive tax.
Do you think lower waged citizens have a responsibility to pay taxes into the Federal Treasury? If so, what tax should they pay (not the percentage)?

Both. Let's start with the type…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Plus if you go to a retail tax, you're going to basically create a black market for goods and services.
We are ready have a black market for taxes, prostitution, drugs, etc…
That's really not a good argument. Bad policy has created those issues. It's not really a good idea to add another one to the pile.
So, we shouldn't try something new because somebody may get over on it?

Joe Biden
caryking
WTH? We have a 4* General making it sound like we have shot down UFO's…. Is this guy saying we are being attacked by aliens?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Same as we have now. Bracketed income taxes, property taxes, etc.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Same as we have now. Bracketed income taxes, property taxes, etc.
how about the people that pays "zero" in Federal Income taxes? Should they?

Property taxes are a county thing and if you own property, you pay it. I'm confident you are clear on the context of the tax conversations. We were talking about balancing the federal budget; therefore, property taxes don't come into play, as well sales taxes and state income taxes.

BTW, in the Trump tax cuts (so skillfully maligned by the Democratic persuasion here), the bill did away with state tax exemptions, at the federal level. I think it was a good thing as high taxed states were able to tax their people to death and the people of said state would get a break, on the federal taxes.

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Elimination of the income tax altogether would be better.

And implementing what in its place?
Drastic spending cuts.
Werewolf
The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors. The answer was provided immediately. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, "Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, "A republic, if you can keep it."

Consider following The Tenth Amendment once and for all. Do so by transitioning federal spending to states and cuts over the years 2025-2028. K Street essentially goes away. Outside of military and border protection, reduce the federal govt by 75%.....with each state deciding - to what degree - how to budget the programs and services transitioned to them.

My concern is that states are now too large and with greater levers of power will even become more corrupt than they are already. I would like to see more of this spending and revenue generation at the County and City levels but that's another rabbit hole.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Drastic spending cuts.

Yeah, we're not going to tax our way out of our budget deficit. Spending cuts have to be a huge part of this.

The government can't ever take in enough money to overcome imprudent spending.
braz213
Off topic but I was looking for the thread for the 8th State student being found dead. What is going on? Is there one?
caryking
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Drastic spending cuts.

Yeah, we're not going to tax our way out of our budget deficit. Spending cuts have to be a huge part of this.

Civ, I agree with your premise. Now, what gets cut?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Drastic spending cuts.

Start with defense. That's the gigantic low-hanging fruit. And go from there based on additional need.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Drastic spending cuts.

Start with defense. That's the gigantic low-hanging fruit. And go from there based on additional need.
Respecfully, you have to start with defense and an entitlement. You can't cherry pick. To get to a good solution, you need pain on both sides of the isle, and then you're still going to have to raise taxes on everyone. If we do it now, it won't be as drastic and you won't have as serious of a cut for entitlements. You also need to get entitlement spending under control before the boomers all fully retire. By then it will be too late.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Drastic spending cuts.

Respecfully, you have to start with defense and an entitlement. You can't cherry pick. To get to a good solution, you need pain on both sides of the isle, and then you're still going to have to raise taxes on everyone. If we do it now, it won't be as drastic and you won't have as serious of a cut for entitlements. You also need to get entitlement spending under control before the boomers all fully retire. By then it will be too late.

No disagreements there.
Glasswolf
They can cut my SS/Medicare if they will pay me back every cent I've paid in since 1976 so I can re-invest it LOL and stop taking it out of my check every month
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

hokiewolf
Glasswolf said:

They can cut my SS/Medicare if they will pay me back every cent I've paid in since 1976 so I can re-invest it LOL and stop taking it out of my check every month
that ain't happening
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Glasswolf
hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

that ain't happening
So you're saying they're going to cut it and start taking more?

caryking
Glasswolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

that ain't happening
It's a ponzu scheme…

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
caryking said:

Glasswolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

that ain't happening
It's a ponzu scheme…
Yeah but sadly I had no choice but to become a part of that ponzi scheme 47 years ago.

Werewolf
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

that ain't happening
Likely so with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as well, even though they are already setting the stage for the next subprime crisis. But as for your SS/Medicare, unfortunately, this is an increasingly likely scenario…..

https://reason.com/2023/02/16/social-security-and-medicare-cuts-are-coming-whether-politicians-do-it-or-not/
braz213
People need to hear the whole thing Soros said. He wasn't endorsing DeSantis. He doesn't want Trump or Heavy D to win.
caryking
braz213 said:

People need to hear the whole thing Soros said. He wasn't endorsing DeSantis. He doesn't want Trump or Heavy D to win.

Yea, it haven't read Soros' comments; however, I have read where this endorsement is not true!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

braz213 said:

Yea, it haven't read Soros' comments; however, I have read where this endorsement is not true!
DeSantis is not the threat to the Swamp/Cabal that Trump is. Soros would prefer Santis.
NCTrafficMan
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

braz213 said:

DeSantis is not the threat to the Swamp/Cabal that Trump is. Soros would prefer Santis.
Damn you are gullible. How much money has the Orange Clown Donnie grifted from you?
Trump is the swamp. More corrupt than anyone else in Washington.
Only delusional gullible rubes like yourself still believe he cares about anyone other than himself.
packgrad
The TDS one has to have when they say trump only cares about himself is hilarious. They also think they are smarter than the person they are mocking when they say that. Truly delusional people with mental illness. It's pitiful.
Werewolf
This moron calling the old man gullable....LOL

This will be my one and last exchange with ya my friend.
packgrad
DeSantis will have my vote, but the TDS crowd epitomize how stupid they are when they say Trump only cares about himself. Maybe Biden needs to start caring more about himself. But he wants to keep the spills quiet so
I guess they're not important to him.
Werewolf
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

braz213 said:

Damn you are gullible. How much money has the Orange Clown Donnie grifted from you?
Trump is the swamp. More corrupt than anyone else in Washington.
Only delusional gullible rubes like yourself still believe he cares about anyone other than himself.

There are many things that I think Trump didn't do well; however, he is still my choice, in the primaries…

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
packgrad said:

The TDS one has to have when they say trump only cares about himself is hilarious. They also think they are smarter than the person they are mocking when they say that. Truly delusional people with mental illness. It's pitiful.
That goes both ways. TDS=Trump Defender Syndrome. Sunk-Cost fallacy with you MAGA dolts. You have invested too much into your orange clown and now could not leave him no matter what he does.
Trump was right about one thing.....he could murder someone in the middle of the street and you sheeple would still defend your orange corrupt immoral messiah.

I remember a time when the GOP was against worshipping false idols but here we are. How pathetic you GQP sheep are.

packgrad
NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

That goes both ways. TDS=Trump Defender Syndrome. Sunk-Cost fallacy with you MAGA dolts. You have invested too much into your orange clown and now could not leave him no matter what he does.
Trump was right about one thing.....he could murder someone in the middle of the street and you sheeple would still defend your orange corrupt immoral messiah.

I remember a time when the GOP was against worshipping false idols but here we are. How pathetic you GQP sheep are.

I didn't vote for him the first time. I'm not voting for him in the primary. I will absolutely vote for him if he makes it through the primary. Woke losers like you are destroying the country with your tds, ******, global warming, defund the police, CRT nonsense.

I remember a time Dims weren't in bed with pharmaceutical companies and did not support fascism. Those days are long gone though. How pathetic you dim trash are.

Bye, Wendy.

Lol that this website edits out an abbreviation for transmission. Helps accentuate the point though.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

Such a sad pathetic loser... again... you have nothing better to do than go to a message board that you don't help support to spout off your BS....

I've ran over dog sheeyat with my mower that has more integrity and character than you will ever have.

Enjoy your life. It's what you deserve.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Tweets, calling people names, making liberals pissed, making republicans run…

Or

WW3

Give me Trump! It's all the above that are putting us on the precipice of disaster! So, get a pair of nuts, accept the things you don't like, and save this country from the people that are to get us all nuked!

Joe Biden
caryking
This is exactly what I believe in a few short words…

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.