TRUMP 2024

212,991 Views | 3451 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Wufskins
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now ConMan got people coping classified documents for him!!New day,new story!!
Marco
You mean Trumpalmighty!Yall act as if he is God!!Got news for you,God and the devil don't mix!!
packgrad
Marco said:

You mean Trumpalmighty!Yall act as if he is God!!Got news for you,God and the devil don't mix!!

Ryan, stop. Nobody is buying it.
Marco
Don't know who Ryan is but i don't know who Rick Scott is!That's the jackass that's gonna cut your grandparents Social security if given the chance and yall GOPers will still votes for'em!!
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

Don't know who Ryan is but i don't know who Rick Scott is!That's the jackass that's gonna cut your grandparents Social security if given the chance and yall GOPers will still votes for'em!!

Here you go dip*.

Biden's Past Attempt To Freeze Social Security And Medicare Goes Viral After State Of The Union

BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Marco said:

Ryan, stop. Nobody is buying it.
He's putting in the OT....!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Marco said:

Marco, as we near the debt ceiling debate, remember the following: it's constitutional that the treasury has to pay its debt, meaning, when receipts of money (taxes, tariffs, etc) going into the treasury, they have to pay the debt FIRST.

So, what comes next? Social Security, Medicare? Ok

And after that? Well, that's what the treasury needs to prioritize!

Just because something has been appropriated, doesn't mean the money is there to fund. We are going to have roughly five to six trillion dollars going to the treasury this year (highest amount ever and with the Trump tax cuts); however, if we were to pay everything appropriated, we would accumulate another one to two million in debt.

Marco, something has to be cut… what do you think it should be? BTW, military spending is roughly one trillion once you add all the crap associated with the military.

So, Marco, what is it?

We need for all people to realize this isn't going to be easy and somebody has to be the adults and quit the complaining about proposals brought up by people.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
One more thing…. the Constitution allows for the State to convene and pass amendments to the constitution. I hope we can get enough states to convene and pass a balanced budget requirement.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
If you want to balance the budget you will have cut defense and entitlements and also raise taxes by 10% -15% on everyone. Then you'll come close.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

If you want to balance the budget you will have cut defense and entitlements and also raise taxes by 10% -15% on everyone. Then you'll come close.
Not true! If you have 5T in revenues, then you have to cut spending. Listen, I have no issue with increasing taxes on investment banker types (carried interest); however, the continued increase of revenues is "NOT" a blank check to spend more money.

Our financial issues are simple: spending, spending, spending…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Roughly 80% of the budget is:
- debt service
- military
- social security
- Medicare
- Medicaid

The other 20% is the rest of the federal budget.

To balance the budget today, you'd have to cut every part of the Federal budget except those listed above.
BBW12OG
Cut all the allowances for Colleges by the Federal Government to start with. Work for welfare. And enforce it.
Cut the money for the arts. It only matters to rich people who can afford to fund them.
Cut all Federal funding to programs that are politically affiliated with one or both parties.

There you go. Balanced Budget.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Make the wealthy pay more taxes!!
Marco
Do whatever that has to br done but SS,Medicare and Medicaid should br off the table!!Life line for ALOT of Americans!!Should of thought about it when the last administration push that bull**** tax break through for the wealthy!!After the crumbs were left i got an extra .25ct in my weekly pay!They could of kept that *****!No offense to you Caryking you seem to be a bright guy!!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Roughly 80% of the budget is:
- debt service
- military
- social security
- Medicare
- Medicaid

The other 20% is the rest of the federal budget.

To balance the budget today, you'd have to cut every part of the Federal budget except those listed above.
So, they need to get started cutting as the deficit that leads to adding to the debt is past due…. We can't do it anymore. Facts:

Roughly 32T in debt
Roughly 1-2 trillion in deficit this year
That will lead to 33-34T in debt.
Roughly 10T on the federal reserve balance sheet

What is the 10T on the balance sheet?

Mostly deficit spending that was monetized on the balance sheet. What is monetizing? Printing money.

So, we don't have a choice but to cut spending. We are already collect more tax revenues than ever before.

Unlike Marco's thinking, everything has to be on the table for spending cuts.

Joe Biden
caryking
Marco said:

Do whatever that has to br done but SS,Medicare and Medicaid should br off the table!!Life line for ALOT of Americans!!Should have thought about it when the last administration push that bull**** tax break through for the wealthy!!After the crumbs were left i got an extra .25ct in my weekly pay!They could have kept that *****!No offense to you Caryking you seem to be a bright guy!!
Marco, if people received a tax cut, one would think tax revenues are going down, right?

Joe Biden
Marco
Remember Roevember?If GOP keep peddling the thought of cutting SS,Medicare and Medicaid cancel 2024!!!I am still looking for that redwave that was supposed to happen last mid term instead yall got a very slim majority. of the House,MTG aka horse face and George Santos,a former drag queen among other things!!Enjoy the circus cause it's full of clowns!!Lol!
caryking
Marco said:

Remember Roevember?If GOP keep peddling the thought of cutting SS,Medicare and Medicaid cancel 2024!!!I am still looking for that redwave that was supposed to happen last mid term instead yall got a very slim majority. of the House,MTG aka horse face and George Santos,a former drag queen among other things!!Enjoy the circus cause it's full of clowns!!Lol!
Marco, that response makes it look like you're not a serious person!

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

I agree. Tax the ever living sh*t out of Opra, Mebron, Hollywood, NFL, NBA, Bill Gates…etc. Take it all.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

I agree. Tax the ever living sh*t out of Opra, Mebron, Hollywood, NFL, NBA, Bill Gates…etc. Take it all.
That's racist!!!!

Only taxes Ryan and his boys at PP want to do is push the loony left agenda.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

I get what you're saying; however, you can confiscate all of there current net worth and it still wouldn't balance the budget, this year…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

I get what you're saying; however, you can confiscate all of there current net worth and it still wouldn't balance the budget, this year…
or ever
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Oh, I know. I just think it would be great for all these ultra rich, who support the far left, to pay through the nose. Let them put their money where their mouth is.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Oh, I know. I just think it would be great for all these ultra rich, who support the far left, to pay through the nose. Let them put their money where their mouth is.
Flat tax with "Zero" deductions for all people. No taxes on business. Or, a retail tax and removal of all income taxes.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Flat tax with "Zero" deductions for all people. No taxes on business. Or, a retail tax and removal of all income taxes.

The simplicity of this approach is highly appealing.

The regressive nature of such a structure is not.
hokiewolf
Plus if you go to a retail tax, you're going to basically create a black market for goods and services.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Elimination of the income tax altogether would be better.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

And implementing what in its place?
caryking
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

And implementing what in its place?
Consumption tax!

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Plus if you go to a retail tax, you're going to basically create a black market for goods and services.
We are ready have a black market for taxes, prostitution, drugs, etc…

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

explain the regressive nature, please…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Explain what regressive taxes are?

Or how sales or flat income taxes fit?

Both sales and flat taxes are applied using the same rate regardless of income so they impact lower-income earners disproportionately. That's the definition of a regressive tax.

mrcpack17
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

That's racist!!!!

Only taxes Ryan and his boys at PP want to do is push the loony left agenda.
Who is Ryan? I don't venture to PP very much anymore so I feel like I'm missing context here. Need the full picture so this soap opera makes more sense.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

Explain what regressive taxes are?

Or how sales or flat income taxes fit?

Both sales and flat taxes are applied using the same rate regardless of income so they impact lower-income earners disproportionately. That's the definition of a regressive tax.
Do you think lower waged citizens have a responsibility to pay taxes into the Federal Treasury? If so, what tax should they pay (not the percentage)?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

We are ready have a black market for taxes, prostitution, drugs, etc…
That's really not a good argument. Bad policy has created those issues. It's not really a good idea to add another one to the pile.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.