TRUMP 2024

207,957 Views | 3359 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by caryking
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I see you not gon stop with the military questions!!USAF is all you need too know!!Brains my brother, we used our brains!!Combat warrior,glad tou made home safe!!
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

I see you not gon stop with the military questions!!USAF is all you need too know!!Brains my brother, we used our brains!!Combat warrior,glad tou made home safe!!

U rite like dis but use ur brains!!!some fins not add up!!Have ah gud day!!!
TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

I think we all had it pretty much figured out that he was lying when he started...
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Marco said:

I think we all had it pretty much figured out that he was lying when he started...

I don't think he's necessarily lying, it's just he really didn't do much. Maybe one 6 month deployment…maybe…in four years. He worked in the laundry or dfac or CAC card office never leaving the safety of base.

He just likes to tell people he's a veteran and have them thinking he's out there kicking in doors and winning the war.

hokiewolf
And parking close to the entrances of Harris Teeters and Lowe's
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Marco
NCTrafficMan,you fixing to get crucified for talking bout their savior!!Trust me,i know!!The trust hurts sometimes!!
Marco
Strom and Gulfstream i don't have to lie about serving my country!!Did that,unlike ConMan i didn't fake having bones spurs to keep from doing so but you two still eat out of his ass!!As far as you two questioning my service to this country or not i don't mind cause you two wholeasses don't matter to me!!Again,hope my English and all the other crap some find fault on me is understandable this go around!!Y'all are to funny!!
Marco
'All i wanna do is this.Find 11,780 votes which is one more than what we have'!Tell me who said that,inquiring minds wanna know!!Lol!!English teacher did pass with that quote?
caryking
Marco said:

'All i wanna do is this.Find 11,780 votes which is one more than what we have'!Tell me who said that,inquiring minds wanna know!!Lol!!English teacher did pass with that quote?
Trump said that to a Republican SOS. The reason it was said is Trump believed the election was stolen. He felt as if the state of Georgia had been derelict in its counting of the ballots. So, if 11,780 votes were counted in error, then that would have been enough to change the results.

So, he was asking for a real count in the votes. Yours and the medias mischaracterization of the words used by Trump is sickening! Yes, you are a sick (mentally) person.

Example: if the refs had called the UNC/State game consistently, then UNC would not have had so many more FT's than State. So, the results could have been different and State could have won the game. So, in the case of Georgia election, they "could" have gone back and changed things, provided the votes were counted incorrectly, unlike the UNC/State game, in which they were "not" going back and changing things.

Marco , did you understand the comparative?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Marco said:

Trump said that to a Republican SOS. The reason it was said is Trump believed the election was stolen. He felt as if the state of Georgia had been derelict in its counting of the ballots. So, if 11,780 votes were counted in error, then that would have been enough to change the results.

So, he was asking for a real count in the votes. Yours and the medias mischaracterization of the words used by Trump is sickening! Yes, you are a sick (mentally) person.

Example: if the refs had called the UNC/State game consistently, then UNC would not have had so many more FT's than State. So, the results could have been different and State could have won the game. So, in the case of Georgia election, they "could" have gone back and changed things, provided the votes were counted incorrectly, unlike the UNC/State game, in which they were "not" going back and changing things.

Evidence #109387382 why people turn away from the church in 2000s. The guy who promotes himself as the "conservative Christian" and continually pats himself on the back for his Christianity calls the guy who has a different opinion then him on election fraud "a mentally sick person"

Yep, that's what Jesus would have done, I'm sure.
Good lord.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Evidence #109387382 why people turn away from the church in 2000s. The guy who promotes himself as the "conservative Christian" and continually pats himself on the back for his Christianity calls the guy who has a different opinion then him on election fraud "a mentally sick person"

Good lord.
Glad to see you have come out of hiding...

You come on here to make comments like above but yet you won't own up to the fact that on all of the bullet points I posted on the party YOU support you go silent.

Take that self-aggrandizing BS and GFY.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Good lord.
My man Chem!!! Welcome to the party, the one that's never fallen from the Glory of God!!!

Joe Biden
packgrad
Insurrectionists?

Of course not.

Different rules like usual. The people that cry about January 6 are either blind sheep or partisan hacks.

packgrad
Nm
caryking
packgrad said:

Nm
I agree!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Good lord.
My man Chem!!! Welcome to the party, the one that's never fallen from the Glory of God!!!

Fallen short, of course, but indeed I have never defended my own tasteless, firable comment for days as "nothing wrong with it", until my sensible comrades convinced me of why it was so blatantly bad….but we each have our standards to live up to.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Good lord.

Fallen short, of course, but indeed I have never defended my own tasteless, firable comment for days as "nothing wrong with it", until my sensible comrades convinced me of why it was so blatantly bad….but we each have our standards to live up to.
You have standards??? LMAO.... I've seen your posts, comments and the positions you have taken.

I can drag my feet wearing a pair of worn out Sperry's over your standards and never feel a thing.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Good lord.

You come on here to make comments like above but yet you won't own up to the fact that on all of the bullet points I posted on the party YOU support you go silent.

Your obsession with your bad-faith bullet point lists is perplexing and amusing at the same time.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Good lord.

Your obsession with your bad-faith bullet point lists is perplexing and amusing at the same time.
Yeah.. and your failure to acknowledge them is telling and obvious.

I pointed out the things your party that you voted for support.

You ignored them because you can't admit the fact that by voting for them you ARE supporting them.

Typical lefty liberal. You claim it is bad-faith but yet you won't explain why posting facts about your party is in bad faith.

Are you ashamed of the positions you support? Trust me you have plenty more that you should be ashamed of other than that.

Now run along with your head in the sand like you did when I proved you wrong on your BS post prior to me posting the bullet points.

Was posting facts from left leaning websites that proved your accusations wrong done in "bad faith" as well? Or are you just a whiny ass little beeeyattch that can dish out lies but hides when proven wrong?

We all know the answer to that one don't we?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Good lord.

You ignored them because you can't admit the fact that by voting for them you ARE supporting them.

Typical lefty liberal. You claim it is bad-faith but yet you won't explain why posting facts about your party is in bad faith.

Are you ashamed of the positions you support? Trust me you have plenty more that you should be ashamed of other than that.

Now run along with your head in the sand like you did when I proved you wrong on your BS post prior to me posting the bullet points.

Was posting facts from left leaning websites that proved your accusations wrong done in "bad faith" as well? Or are you just a whiny ass little beeeyattch that can dish out lies but hides when proven wrong?

I always imagine reading your posts that you are sitting in your parents basement typing and smiling the biggest Incel smile you can because you truly believe that you have "owned" someone and that somehow your lord & savior Trump will see your insane posts and send you a little made in China MAGA hat in recognition.
Reality is you and your ilk are part of a minority group that is getting smaller by the day. You lost when Trump lost the Presidency. You lost again when your insurrection failed on Jan 6th. You lost in the 2022 midterms.
Voters have spelled it out time and time again. You LOSE. Delusional as you might be at some point you will have to face the truth that you and your diminutive cult do not represent America. You are a cancer on our country. Full of sound and fury signifying nothing but incel selfishness. Live with that.
packgrad
The person that can't even pay for a subscription talking about someone else living in their parents basement. Go away Wendy.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

Good lord.

I always imagine reading your posts that you are sitting in your parents basement typing and smiling the biggest Incel smile you can because you truly believe that you have "owned" someone and that somehow your lord & savior Trump will see your insane posts and send you a little made in China MAGA hat in recognition.
Reality is you and your ilk are part of a minority group that is getting smaller by the day. You lost when Trump lost the Presidency. You lost again when your insurrection failed on Jan 6th. You lost in the 2022 midterms.
Voters have spelled it out time and time again. You LOSE. Delusional as you might be at some point you will have to face the truth that you and your diminutive cult do not represent America. You are a cancer on our country. Full of sound and fury signifying nothing but incel selfishness. Live with that.
But yet you make it a point to come over, peruse this board, track down my posts and respond? Live with knowing that on two different boards everyone knows how pathetic and sad your life has been and obviously still is....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Traffic, are you really over here posting on the water cooler, only?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Call her by her name....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Former VP Mike Pence subpoenaed!!The witch is hunting!!Time to spell them beans spineless Mike!!
Werewolf
I've not heard that song in many years. Thanks!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
Marco said:

Former VP Mike Pence subpoenaed!!The witch is hunting!!Time to spell them beans spineless Mike!!
Your boy will be next…. That is, if he is no longer in charge!

Joe Biden
Marco
Speaking of if,IF my aunt had nuts that would make her my uncle!!IF is a big word to only have two letters in it,huh?
Marco
IF spinless Mike don't stop it with them documents they still finding he gon catch up with Sloppy Joe!!IF!!!SmBIGh!!
Marco
And by tha way,IF he still breathing he will be re elected!!ConMan won't be electable and he damn sure gon make sure Ron won't be either!!He's already started on him!!Accusing him of drinking with under age kids!!What a LOSER,BOTH of them!GOP!!
caryking
Marco, your boy sounded just like your conman in the SOTU…. He was talking about middle class being squeezed and we need to bring manufacturing back. Unfortunately, I know it's a lie; however, people like you, are either too dumb or too gullible and will believe him.

So, once you buy into Joe's words; remember, he's doing his best to be MAGA!!!

Joe Biden
Marco
Now yall favorite criminal still got documents at crima ah lago!!Digitize also!!I smell a traitor!!I know some of MAGA maniac gon defend to the end but.....!Lol!
Marco
Caryking,Sloppy Joe really not my boy!!But i get it!!He wasn't my first choice,lesser of the two evils and i do mean EVIL!!But i'll take him over ConMan any day of the week!Just to be clear here i don't hate DJT,i don't know him as i often tell people i don't like his delivery!!As he once told a news reporter when he was asked was he racist his reply was and i am quoting"i am the least racist person you know"!Told me all i needed to know!!!You can have'em!!
Marco
And i am not dumb or gullible!I don't believe or trust a damn soul!We all lie and we all gon die!Just that ConMan lies every time he opens his mouth!!If you believe the **** he say then that make you dumb!!
Gulfstream4
Godalmighty

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.