TRUMP 2024

206,368 Views | 3309 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by caryking
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I cannot ban anyone. I can shut the damn thread down any any other threads
Glasswolf
No one is against a good healthy debate. Everyone of of you have shown you can do it without the name calling
Glasswolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

For the love of God will all of you STOP with the personal attacks. Board rules! Attack the post but stop attacking the poster and call them a POS.

And don't start with the "He started it" childish crap
there's a real easy way to fix this glass…

I agree, ask people like Chem to go away!!!

Chem is no worse than others. Y'all just don't like his replies. If he gets out of line someone needs to let someone know. Up until today not a damn post of his has been flagged. Just stop the labeling and name calling please
Glasswolf
He's not even in the top 5 posters that people want gone
hokiewolf
https://www.axios.com/2023/03/03/trump-plan-attack-desantis

"There's a pre-Trump Ron and there's a post-Trump Ron," a Trump confidant said of DeSantis. "He used to be a Reagan Republican. That's where he comes from. He's now awkwardly trying to square his views up with the populist nationalist feeling of that party."

I guess since my favorite President is Ronald Regan and I was a huge fan of his policies and is ideological views, that makes me a MARXIST RHINO too.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

"There's a pre-Trump Ron and there's a post-Trump Ron," a Trump confidant said of DeSantis. "He used to be a Reagan Republican. That's where he comes from. He's now awkwardly trying to square his views up with the populist nationalist feeling of that party."

I guess since my favorite President is Ronald Regan and I was a huge fan of his policies and is ideological views, that makes me a MARXIST RHINO too.
If he's such a FAV learn to spell his last name. You might have been a teenager when Reagan was in office.......barely a teenager. You're obviously a RINO and RINOs are worse than Dimms......as they can provide aid and comfort to the Uniparty pawns of the globalist cabal which has our country by the ba$$s..
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

If he's such a FAV learn to spell his last name. You might have been a teenager when Reagan was in office.......barely a teenager. You're obviously a RINO and RINOs are worse than Dimms......as they can provide aid and comfort to the Uniparty pawns of the globalist cabal which has our country by the ba$$s..
Not knowing how to spell his name...LOL...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

For the love of God will all of you STOP with the personal attacks. Board rules! Attack the post but stop attacking the poster and call them a POS.

Coming from the guy that dishes it out and personally threatens a poster that is large. Remember challenging me to meet you somewhere???

Is that against the rules Glass? Wouldn't that type of behavior warrant a ban.

Pointing a finger results in four pointing back at you...

Shows once again that you are a trophies for all kid who has never had to deal with consequences. Pathetic.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

Agree to disagree.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

I'd gladly take another Ronald Reagan right now.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Agree to disagree.
He's not in Glass's TOP 5, I'd agree.
hokiewolf
Sorry for misspelling a name on my phone, I guess that's more reason to think I'm a true Marxist.
hokiewolf
Well you know, when you trolled me over and over and over again when I was ignoring you and nothing is done, you reached my limit, kind of like what continues to happen here in a daily basis. Your response to ANYTHING I post is mocking, ridiculing, and name calling.

You look in the mirror and you see a child, but keep on "owning the libs" with your dumb diatribes. No one wants to debate you because no one takes you seriously.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Sorry for misspelling a name on my phone, I guess that's more reason to think I'm a true Marxist.
Don't get your panties in a wad brother. How old were you in 1980 when RR beat Carter? Did you vote for RR in 1980 or 1984?

I can't pick at you honestly about it if was a typo.....I have as many has anyone here.......and I can barely see my phone letters half the time. I GRANT you this ONE PASS ;-)

I don't think you're a Marxist; I think you're a Waffler. That's not a party or idealogical belief system I don't think.

Packchem91
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

Agree to disagree.

Someone has to hold some of you accountable for changing stories (with your own previous post) and unbelievably inappropriate comments. I get that you don't like that

I mean, it's not like I'm making things up out of air, but using your own words
Packchem91
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Glasswolf said:

I agree, ask people like Chem to go away!!!

Surprised to hear from you since you were the advocate of this being a free reign site and the biggest fan of BBW.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Don't get your panties in a wad brother. How old were you in 1980 when RR beat Carter? Did you vote for RR in 1980 or 1984?

I can't pick at you honestly about it if was a typo.....I have as many has anyone here.......and I can barely see my phone letters half the time. I GRANT you this ONE PASS ;-)

I don't think you're a Marxist; I think you're a Waffler. That's not a party or idealogical belief system I don't think.

why does it matter what my age was when Reagan was president matter? I have read several books on Reagan and his Presidency to understand what his policies and his ideology were.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

why does it matter what my age was when Reagan was president matter? I have read several books on Reagan and his Presidency to understand what his policies and his ideology were.
You weren't old enough to vote in either election. You weren't old enough to have experienced his term. Ok, you read a book. Which book as there are several ......all with a different spin on the RR presidency.

Other than Trump, I agree that RR was #1 POTUS in my lifetime. I voted for RR both times. My beliefs and understandings about our federal govt are certainly much different in 2016 and 2020 than those 1980 and 1988.

packgrad
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

I'd gladly take another Ronald Reagan right now.

Big time.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

You weren't old enough to vote in either election. You weren't old enough to have experienced his term. Ok, you read a book. Which book as there are several ......all with a different spin on the RR presidency.

Other than Trump, I agree that RR was #1 POTUS in my lifetime. I voted for RR both times. My beliefs and understandings about our federal govt are certainly much different in 2016 and 2020 than those 1980 and 1988.

why are you being so condescending?
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Why won't you just say how old you were when Reagan was President?
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I was 11 in 1980. I think he was the best president in my lifetime. Is it ok if I say that since I was only 11?
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

0-8 years old. I still don't understand why that matters so much to you guys.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

What was condescending about the last post. I admitted I have a lot of typos too and gave you the benefit of the doubt about spelling Reagan's name. You're obviously an establishment voter and for some reason you think things have been and continue to be hunky dory. Siev is the Saul Alinsky "useful ******" along with the 2 or 3 obvious nutjobs. Otherwise, how in the he$$ can you not see the evolution of the chaos. Have you even wondered about the ridiculous nature of some Executive Branch personnel on audio? Ever wonder what might be up? By waffle I mean you've got an excuse or reason for everything to be "normal.....nothing to be concerned about". After we go over the cliff man.........there's no getting back up on the ledge we're on now.

Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I was 11 in 1980. I think he was the best president in my lifetime. Is it ok if I say that since I was only 11?
LOL.........it's OK by me...... ..... I actually forgot that you claim to be an R. You're a Establishment R. If the R nominee is DeSantis are you voting R? WHich possible R candidate will get your vote no matter the D opponent?
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
And before anyone says RR was a conservative which he was, he was also non-establishment. What RR did was to do enough to stay alive (barely) by not pushing to hard to upset the apple cart. Basically, he looked the other way as needed and did what he could to keep our federal govt small and our values in tact.

What's happened since RR's presidency is 4 years of GHW Bush, 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of GW Bush and 8 years of Obama. That's 28 years of a push to global governance and further co-opting of our federal govt. Our federal govt is essentially run by the Council on Foreign Relations with its operational arm the CIA. Our POTUS is somewhat of a figurehead. The CFR runs the military arm of a global cabal headquartered by 3 City States of DC, London City (not city of London -- different) and the Vatican. We will learn much about this over the coming years and it will shock us all.

I expose you guys to this to break the ice.........I know you won't believe it and I cannot prove it to you. The truth has to come slow because almost none of us would be able to deal with the truth if dumped on us. That's part of what's going on right now........awakening at a rate you can tolerate while the Cabal takes its last increasingly desperate stand. Think about what's going on in the world......but after you watch the 55 min video on Fifth Generation Warfare. I cannot figure out who's on who's side ......as per the video.......

EDIT: I will also opine, why was the balloon sent over our ICBM silos? Maybe it was because it was necessary to gather info on chain of command in the military.........and who was really in charge? :-) A lot of 5th Generation Warfare underway my friends.

EDIT2: The balloon design allowed for maneuvering and holding in place in the high velocity upper atmospheric jet stream -but also ultra-low-density air at that altitude. Another tidbit is that Putin had altered the jet stream using technology Russia has had since the 70s. Putin implemented this to use when Zelensky gave his Saturnist speech at the US Capitol. Drove very artic conditions into DC. Yep, I don't expect you guys to believe it.
Kat Anonup Update: Nazism | Operation Disclosure Official
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

1980? Are sure you're not 11 in 2023?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I'd go back to being 11. Even 11 year olds know better than to make your kind of jokes.
Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

's not even in the top 5 posters that people want gone

Agree to disagree.
He's not in Glass's TOP 5, I'd agree.
Maybe you'd like to see my inbox and count the votes. But then again the PTB have given you all free reign to see how much rope it will take before someone hangs themselves again. All I do is ban the spam bots that sign up overnight, clear some flags on post and occasionally as for some civility in what is posted like I did today. But alas, there are only 2 people on the board that would ban anyone here.

I don't care what your political beliefs are. All I ask is when responding to someone's post is do it in a civil way.

If you post something here that you wouldn't say directly to someone's face might be best not to say it or at least say it the way some things are posted.

Werewolf
I actually agree with your Iron Mike meme. None of us would be quite so crass face to face.....agreed. You've been fair, I think.

I've never complained or reported or flagged anyone.....but maybe a bit thicker skinned than most. I don't even know how to flag somebody's post.....haha. Just not important to me.
Glasswolf
Werewolf said:

I actually agree with your Iron Mike meme. None of us would be quite so crass face to face.....agreed. You've been fair, I think.

I've never complained or reported or flagged anyone.....but maybe a bit thicker skinned than most. I don't even know how to flag somebody's post.....haha. Just not important to me.
We don't know who does the flagging. Just what post is flagged
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

Werewolf said:

We don't know who does the flagging. Just what post is flagged

Lol. Agree to disagree.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I'd go back to being 11. Even 11 year olds know better than to make your kind of jokes.
You're my man, Chem…. Ooopss… you're my boy, Chem…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Yes. It is in my personal opinion.

I was 1 when JFK was killed, therefore I think it would be kind of stupid for me to act as if I knew what it was like growing up with him as president... whether I read 20 books about him or not. Never knew who LBJ was either until he was no longer the President... oh, I'm sure that I knew his name and that he was President, but that was about it. Nixon was elected when I was 6.
TheStorm
Glasswolf said:

Just for fun...

Glass' List:
1. BBW12OG
2. BBW12OG
3. BBW12OG
4. BBW12OG
5. BBW12OG

Hokie's List:
1. BBW12OG
2. BBW12OG
3. BBW12OG
4. BBW12OG
5. BBW12OG

Chem's List:
1. cary
2. packgrad
3. BBW12OG
4. were
5. GP
* I might be pushing the Top 5 here.

Storm's List:
1. GP
2. were

I will give glass some credit here though... that threshold has been getting challenged a lot more than it should here lately, and a lot of it has been totally unnecessary in my opinion. It should be ok to argue over differences - and even a personal attack here and there every now and then (we're all big boys here) - without crossing the line of common decency and respect.

Other than my own personal list , I'd hate to see anybody go away... oh, except for whichever one of you is paying for that burner account to post as "Marco".

Note: BOLD is just for effect.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.