TRUMP 2024

211,383 Views | 3415 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by ncsupack1
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Exactly the reason to let them die!! If you always have a safety net, you never hit rock bottom.
Of course you know that if you let them die, the global banking system dies. That's what "too big to fail" means. And I'm sure you have a clear picture of the ramifications of the global banking system dying.

Just kidding. You're the "dismantle the entire federal government, what could go wrong?" guy. Why do I bother?
Exactly! Why do you bother?

"Too big to Fail" is a means for people like you to get a bailout. Unfortunately, for you, you weren't "too big to fail", so, you probably got recycled to another bank. That's kind of what happens in the federal government.

Recycle the same mentality!

The Water Cooler is the poster boy for what happens when you let rampant "up is down" disinformation poison the soul of your country. I bother so that other people reading hopefully won't go down your dark rabbit hole of being perpetually angry and vocal yet completely clueless.
Projecting, huh?

You really don't know me, yet, you can say I'm perpetually angry…. I'm really a simple person that would like to see a self sufficient society. When someone is down on their luck, I'll be the first to help them.

I just don't want a federal government doing what the people can do. Also, I want the federal government to do only what they are supposed to do. It really is that simple! The more the federal government gets involved, the more it creates chaos…. Again, it's really that simple!

So, why Trump? Our federal government is too big and too powerful! Trump is the only person, I think, is willing to scale it back. If he doesn't, then he will waist an opportunity. For me, I'll move on to the next person that I think will be the best possible candidate to scale it back. It's really that simple!

Not sure if you're aware of this, but the United States, right now, is the strongest and most vibrant economy on the planet. But you're so bored with being successful that you spend your days dreaming up dorm room fantasies about how to tear it all down and make it "perfect"?

The irony of course is if you were able to think it through you'd realize that after you "tore it all down", following a period of incredible instability, likely ending with a lot of guillotines, the federal government would just end up re-inventing itself all over again anyway. You might be simple, but successful civilizations are complicated. There's a reason why a Libertarian Fantasy Land has never actually existed in human history.
caryking
And you are exactly why Trump is so popular. You nuance everything to death. I'm sorry dude, simplicity is the only way forward. It was the lack of simplicity that caused your company to go belly up. Then, you wanted to nuance it with a bailout.

Yea, we are a strong country; however, we could be strong in a different way. Your top down approach just sees things differently…. I hope your way of thinking loses..
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

And you are exactly why Trump is so popular. You nuance everything to death. I'm sorry dude, simplicity is the only way forward. It was the lack of simplicity that caused your company to go belly up. Then, you wanted to nuance it with a bailout.

Yea, we are a strong country; however, we could be strong in a different way. Your top down approach just sees things differently…. I hope your way of thinking loses..

Trump is wildly popular with people like you because he tells you with a straight face that the world is very black & white and only he can fix it for you. You're what's known as an "easy mark".
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Trump is wildly popular with people like you because he tells you with a straight face that the world is very black & white and only he can fix it for you. You're what's known as an "easy mark".
I was this way before Trump came on the scene. BTW, during the meltdown, of your company, my simplistic mind didn't lose a damn dime. Why? Because I knew people, like you, were controlling Wall Street. I put money in more profitable endeavors, that I can actually control.

Have some made more money than me? Sure! That's their right and conviction. It just doesn't work for me.

So, your assertion that I'm a stooge for Trump loses all credibility, because I've always seen stooges, like you, driving this country, into the ground!!!

You don't know me. I don't know you. Lets keep it that way...

Joe Biden
Civilized
Well he's definitely getting found guilty of the documents charges...

caryking
Civilized said:

Don't get out in front of your ski's...

Remember, they are leaning heavily on the Presidential Records Act.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

he's going to get burned for not cooperating, that's the big difference between him and Biden. At least Biden was smart enough to fake an effort of cooperating
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

he's going to get burned for not cooperating, that's the big difference between him and Biden. At least Biden was smart enough to fake an effort of cooperating
Yep.
Werewolf
MBGA = MAGA
Bolsonaro = Trump

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

MBGA = MAGA
Bolsonaro = Trump

Many similarities........even Brazil had its own J6 dude in horns. Here's another election related similarity.....some sort of a Space Force plane ;-).
TheStorm
Man, this dude is certifiably delusional... just when you think you've already seen everything with him.

Never fails for a good laugh though.
Werewolf
Welcome back Love ya, mean it. But, was that info true or false? Coincidence only? Or do you even give a s$it? Maybe you're waiting for CNN and Fox News to tell you your facts?
TheStorm
What makes you think I was referring to you?
Werewolf
OK.......I was missing you man. You stay'n laid out on that recliner in the den pretty routinely?
Werewolf
#Sieve, listen for the chants "USA, USA, USA......."
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

Man, this dude is certifiably delusional... just when you think you've already seen everything with him.

Never fails for a good laugh though.

I'm just glad we have a guy named "The Storm" here to help us sort out who's delusional.
Werewolf
aaah, the Mockingbird Media matrix that most here rattle back n forth in. Surprisingly, FoxNews with a kernel of non-narrative truth.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLJ1xwyv/
Werewolf
another RINO steps down....a huge one

https://truthsocial.com/@JackPosobiec/112010353225534746
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

It was time. I am glad he took this step to pass along the torch to new leadership.
caryking
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

It was time. I am glad he took this step to pass along the torch to new leadership.
They want do it; however, they need to elect JD Vance as the Minority Leader. We don't need a John Thune type... Thune is the same as McConnel

UPDATE:
wait... So, he is stepping down; however, that will come in November? What a joke!!! Leave now!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
agree 100% on Thune.

JD Vance woulld be excellent.. Rick Scott may not be MAGA enough for me....too much into the swamp ways by now.
hokiewolf
Baffling stuff. If Chuck Schumer had engineered a 6-3 liberal majority on SCOTUS for a generation, Democrats would rename Manhattan after him. You guys call McConnell a traitor. He's the reason Roe got overturned
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Baffling stuff. If Chuck Schumer had engineered a 6-3 liberal majority on SCOTUS for a generation, Democrats would rename Manhattan after him. You guys call McConnell a traitor. He's the reason Roe got overturned
Lol, was thinking the same thing.

I guess every conservative who doesn't grovel at Trump's feet at all times becomes a traitor eventually.
Werewolf
Ron Johnson is a guy i like too. Fighting this damn jab ...talking on Newsmax w Eric Boling about the border. I don't watch Newsmax but my Navy Seal cousin does.....at his house
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Credit where credit is due. He got Trump's judicial picks through. Maybe he didn't save the nation doing that, but he may have delayed its demise. Everything McConnell has done in recent years is basically betrayal. Hard guy to figure out.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Credit where credit is due. He got Trump's judicial picks through. Maybe he didn't save the nation doing that, but he may have delayed its demise. Everything McConnell has done in recent years is basically betrayal. Hard guy to figure out.

Can you give some examples?
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Lindsay Graham is another one. Both taking the path of least pain.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

The latest being not supporting his own party in the House and insisting on serious border action before funding anymore foreign wars.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

The latest being not supporting his own party in the House and insisting on serious border action before funding anymore foreign wars.
Yes, McConnell helped push through SCJ, and so did Lindsey Graham. That said, I'm not a fan of either one. They are both war mongers! Also, they really don't care about Americans. If they did, they would recognize the things that are killing us…. You know like…

Criminal aliens coming to the US and ultimately taking others jobs, or at least driving down wages
Pushing massive bills that ultimately leads to expanding deficits
Wanting to be the savior around the world, by spending money on support of any kind

Now, you can go look up the voting records, of the bills, supporting the above sentiment…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
I read a comment on X this morning from a DC insider who said that the Senate GOP caucus was rebelling against McConnell and that rebellion was gaining momentum, hence, McConnell saw the handwriting on the wall.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

OK.......I was missing you man. You stay'n laid out on that recliner in the den pretty routinely?
Well, while you were (no pun intended) thinking that I was referring to you, Smapty apparently thinks I was referring to him...

Go figure.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

I read a comment on X this morning from a DC insider who said that the Senate GOP caucus was rebelling against McConnell and that rebellion was gaining momentum, hence, McConnell saw the handwriting on the wall.
I certainly hope that's true. The established Republicans need to get in line or move on... It's my opinion, they are as dangerous as most Dems.

First off: our deficits are a staggering number in perpetuity... We will probably never make a dent in our debt; so, let's at least not continue to run deficits that add to the debt. 1T in debt service is not a healthy place to be!

I know some will disagree with deficits and/or debts being at an alarming place; well, we will just have to disagree.

Joe Biden
caryking
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Well, while you were (no pun intended) thinking that I was referring to you, Smapty apparently thinks I was referring to him...

Go figure.
who were you referring to?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

I certainly hope that's true. The established Republicans need to get in line or move on... It's my opinion, they are as dangerous as most Dems.

First off: our deficits are a staggering number in perpetuity... We will probably never make a dent in our debt; so, let's at least not continue to run deficits that add to the debt. 1T in debt service is not a healthy place to be!

I know some will disagree with deficits and/or debts being at an alarming place; well, we will just have to disagree.
Your preferred candidate doesn't want to do anything with entitlement spending.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.