TRUMP 2024

211,814 Views | 3438 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Wufskins
dogplasma
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

At least the NY AG had a mountain of evidence and probable cause to justify her digging. Oh, and a LONG history with Trump being a fraud in NY. Remember Trump University, shut down for being a scam? Remember the Trump Foundation, shut down for raising money for veterans and then pocketing all of the cash? His criming in NYC has been going on for decades.

He's certainly been nickel and diming New Yorkers since at least the late 1980's. A symptom of larger issues no doubt.
packgrad
Civilized
All those people lined up to worship a dude that is completely untethered from reality.

It's a cult.

Kudos to Fox News for calling out his fever-dreams.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

All those people lined up to worship a dude that is completely untethered from reality.

It's a cult.

He doesn't know when or how to shut up.
Werewolf
El Salvador president at CpAC. Sounds like Trump! Fight Globalist tyranny, however, most here are too lazy to even take the time to understand it.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
Civilized said:

It's a cult.

Lol. The ****** supporter calling something else a cult. Hilarious. Keep voting for the geriatric and crying about Trump, cultist.
packgrad
packgrad
caryking
Macroeconomics….

All you did was help run one of these investment banks into the ground. Then, your macroeconomics wanted a bail out…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Where we're at.
Werewolf
Where we're at, Volume 2.
Pakbackr
Hope Nikki stays in the race to the end...it may be the GOP's last chance to take an off-ramp.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

It's a cult.

Lol. The ****** supporter calling something else a cult. Hilarious. Keep voting for the geriatric and crying about Trump, cultist.

LOL.

Literally the worst thing you can say about Biden is he's geriatric or you don't like his border policy.

Meanwhile you've got tens of thousand of worshipers waiting 36 hours in the cold to fawn over a fraudulent, election-denying, democracy-assaulting, adultering rapist facing 91 criminal counts mumble and stumble at a third-grade level through a list of fake grievances and alternative facts so embarrassingly that Fox News cuts in to re-engage with reality.

And all the while you continue your personal culture war obsession with an LGBTQ issue that directly impacts something like 0.3% of Americans. This issue apparently really bothers you, but putting a fraudulent, election-denying, democracy-assaulting, adultering rapist that will impact 100% of Americans back in the White House does not.

Is there any question which sounds more like a cult?
Civilized
Pakbackr said:

Hope Nikki stays in the race to the end...it may be the GOP's last chance to take an off-ramp.

Exactly.

If her campaign stays solvent she'll hang in there.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

It's a cult.

LOL.

Literally the worst thing you can say about Biden is he's geriatric or you don't like his border policy.

Meanwhile you've got tens of thousand of worshipers waiting 36 hours in the cold to fawn over a fraudulent, election-denying, democracy-assaulting, adultering rapist facing 91 criminal counts mumble and stumble at a third-grade level through a list of fake grievances and alternative facts so embarrassingly that Fox News cuts in to re-engage with reality.

And all the while you continue your personal culture war obsession with an LGBTQ issue that directly impacts something like 0.3% of Americans. This issue apparently really bothers you, but putting a fraudulent, election-denying, democracy-assaulting, adultering rapist that will impact 100% of Americans back in the White House does not.

Is there any question which sounds more like a cult?

Yes. You definitely are in a cult. That's the only bad things about Biden????? Hahahaha. Your blind sheepness is adorable.

I don't have a culture war. I'm not the one trying to indoctrinate children. I'm not the one trying normalize mental illness. That's you buddy. All because your cult told you it's normal because a ****ing clown fish can change genders. Who's in the cult civ?

I love how Trump supporters are now called cultist ( which let's be honest it's just you being a little baby saying "nuh uh, you are!") because they show up at rallies. Too bad your geriatric child sniffer can't get anybody at his rallies, right? You were fine with people hyperventilating and crying at rallies when Obama was president. Now it's "cultist" to show up at rallies? Hahaha. Yeah, who is in the deranged cult, Civ?

You are fine with unknown actors governing using the geriatric as a prop trying to push through far left agendas all because you are so deranged about Trump. You don't care that Biden isn't running the country. You're voting for him, and he isn't even doing his job, but you don't care because Trump. Who is in the cult, Civ?

Continuing the hilarious narrative that having people show up at presidential rallies is now "cultish" to the deranged crew, I saw a tweet about "Christian nationalists" from msnbc. I expect that will be the next narrative we will see pushed from Civ.

caryking
Civilized said:

Pakbackr said:

Exactly.

If her campaign stays solvent she'll hang in there.
She will! She is fully supported by Democratic big money!!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Macroeconomics….

All you did was help run one of these investment banks into the ground. Then, your macroeconomics wanted a bail out…

There's only one thing that will ever stop bank bailouts, and that's regulations. But you don't want those! Instead you're cheering on bank fraud to protect Dear Leader. So yeah, spare me.
caryking
Yep, I don't like bail outs or regulations. Did you ever learn anything about moral hazard? If so, your normal actions would kick in, or, are your normal action that poor?

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Yep, I don't like bail outs or regulations. Did you ever learn anything about moral hazard? If so, your normal actions would kick in, or, are your normal action that poor?

Lol, I have no idea what you're talking about. But sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it too. I can tell you with 100% certainty that banks that are too big to fail will never care about moral hazard. They are compelled like a shark to seek any available advantage over their competition, and if you don't strongly regulate their behavior (or too big to fail status) they will need to be bailed out again at some point.

Reason #745 why Libertarians are clueless children and/or con men.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Another close call. The RINO's are a dying breed..........
caryking
Exactly the reason to let them die!! If you always have a safety net, you never hit rock bottom.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Exactly the reason to let them die!! If you always have a safety net, you never hit rock bottom.
Of course you know that if you let them die, the global banking system dies. That's what "too big to fail" means. And I'm sure you have a clear picture of the ramifications of the global banking system dying.

Just kidding. You're the "dismantle the entire federal government, what could go wrong?" guy. Why do I bother?
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Of course you know that if you let them die, the global banking system dies. That's what "too big to fail" means. And I'm sure you have a clear picture of the ramifications of the global banking system dying.

Just kidding. You're the "dismantle the entire federal government, what could go wrong?" guy. Why do I bother?
Exactly! Why do you bother?

"Too big to Fail" is a means for people like you to get a bailout. Unfortunately, for you, you weren't "too big to fail", so, you probably got recycled to another bank. That's kind of what happens in the federal government.

Recycle the same mentality!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

"Too big to Fail" is a means for people like you to get a bailout. Unfortunately, for you, you weren't "too big to fail", so, you probably got recycled to another bank. That's kind of what happens in the federal government.

The Water Cooler is the poster boy for what happens when you let rampant "up is down" disinformation poison the soul of your country. I bother so that other people reading hopefully won't go down your dark rabbit hole of being perpetually angry and vocal yet completely clueless.
Civilized

It's a cult.

LOLOL

Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Great read from Turley.

Quote:

Quote:

Even the New York Times agreed that it could not find a single case in history where this statute was used against an individual or a company that did not commit a criminal offense, go bankrupt, or leave financial victims.

Engoron then combined that unprecedented application with an equally extraordinary penalty, which is greater than the gross national product of some countries.

He disgorged hundreds of millions in a case where not one dollar was lost by anyone. Indeed, the "victims" wanted to get more business from Trump and are now being prevented from doing so by Engoron.
There is also an added inequity to Engoron's decision.
Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.
Nothing succeeds like excess for judges like Engoron. By imposing this astronomical figure, he can make it difficult or impossible for a defendant to appeal, absent declaring bankruptcy or selling off assets at distress prices.
The excessive fine and its basis raise serious statutory and constitutional questions. Many of us believe it should be substantially reduced or tossed out entirely.
First, however, Trump must come up with almost half a billion dollars to park with the court. Even with a bond, the high costs of securing a guarantor could come at a premium. It would cost a fortune to the bond holder just to carry the risk even if Trump prevails on appeal.

But the best that politicians like Hochul and Adams can offer is that you have nothing to fear from confiscatory actions unless you are Trump in New York.
Which is precisely why this decision should be overturned.
What is clear is that this case would never have been brought, let alone result in this massive fine, except for politics.
For example, if you are the NRA, James will seek your destruction for financial irregularities, but if you are Black Lives Matter or Al Sharpton's National Action Network, there is little real risk in such controversies.
If the only protection in New York is the discretion of figures like James, few businesses would relish the future. The message is that you can expect blind and equal justice so long as you don't run afoul of the Democrats in power.

If you are unpopular, you could be looking at not only unprecedented actions and fines, but a need to virtually liquidate your assets just to be able to appeal a decision.

This should shock the conscience of anyone concerned about the integrity and fairness of the New York legal system. Confiscatory fines and required deposits leave not just defendants but the entire system bankrupt.

Imagine being so deranged to think this is ok.... pathetic.
Sad part is, the proponents don't understand or care that this can happen to them and all of us for that matter, as the rule of law has broken down.
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Great read from Turley.

Quote:

Quote:

Even the New York Times agreed that it could not find a single case in history where this statute was used against an individual or a company that did not commit a criminal offense, go bankrupt, or leave financial victims.

Engoron then combined that unprecedented application with an equally extraordinary penalty, which is greater than the gross national product of some countries.

He disgorged hundreds of millions in a case where not one dollar was lost by anyone. Indeed, the "victims" wanted to get more business from Trump and are now being prevented from doing so by Engoron.
There is also an added inequity to Engoron's decision.
Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.
Nothing succeeds like excess for judges like Engoron. By imposing this astronomical figure, he can make it difficult or impossible for a defendant to appeal, absent declaring bankruptcy or selling off assets at distress prices.
The excessive fine and its basis raise serious statutory and constitutional questions. Many of us believe it should be substantially reduced or tossed out entirely.
First, however, Trump must come up with almost half a billion dollars to park with the court. Even with a bond, the high costs of securing a guarantor could come at a premium. It would cost a fortune to the bond holder just to carry the risk even if Trump prevails on appeal.

But the best that politicians like Hochul and Adams can offer is that you have nothing to fear from confiscatory actions unless you are Trump in New York.
Which is precisely why this decision should be overturned.
What is clear is that this case would never have been brought, let alone result in this massive fine, except for politics.
For example, if you are the NRA, James will seek your destruction for financial irregularities, but if you are Black Lives Matter or Al Sharpton's National Action Network, there is little real risk in such controversies.
If the only protection in New York is the discretion of figures like James, few businesses would relish the future. The message is that you can expect blind and equal justice so long as you don't run afoul of the Democrats in power.

If you are unpopular, you could be looking at not only unprecedented actions and fines, but a need to virtually liquidate your assets just to be able to appeal a decision.

This should shock the conscience of anyone concerned about the integrity and fairness of the New York legal system. Confiscatory fines and required deposits leave not just defendants but the entire system bankrupt.

Imagine being so deranged to think this is ok.... pathetic.
Sad part is, the proponents don't understand or care that this can happen to them and all of us for that matter, as the rule of law has broken down.

Correct. Their derangement doesn't allow them to think down the road.
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

The Water Cooler is the poster boy for what happens when you let rampant "up is down" disinformation poison the soul of your country. I bother so that other people reading hopefully won't go down your dark rabbit hole of being perpetually angry and vocal yet completely clueless.
Projecting, huh?

You really don't know me, yet, you can say I'm perpetually angry…. I'm really a simple person that would like to see a self sufficient society. When someone is down on their luck, I'll be the first to help them.

I just don't want a federal government doing what the people can do. Also, I want the federal government to do only what they are supposed to do. It really is that simple! The more the federal government gets involved, the more it creates chaos…. Again, it's really that simple!

So, why Trump? Our federal government is too big and too powerful! Trump is the only person, I think, is willing to scale it back. If he doesn't, then he will waist an opportunity. For me, I'll move on to the next person that I think will be the best possible candidate to scale it back. It's really that simple!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Ben Stein has been a straight shooter over the years although I've had my doubts.

Werewolf
It's not just America First, it's also about America Survive.
Werewolf
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Shane Gillis is hilarious. His Trump impressions and skits are what comedy used to be before the cult took over the left. Most comedians I listen to have already moved on from democrats like civ and Wendy. They are more traditional type democrats, which today is a Republican, or in the cases of Elon Musk (not a comedian) and Joe Rogan.. far right conspiracy theorists. Lol. Hopefully once Trump wins again, we can get back to mocking the president without a "bububububut....." from a deranged nut job. Comedy shows used to attack all parties. Now the woke comedian dorks on tv are propagandists mostly that protect the left at all cost.

Shane back on SNL, after being fired because of woke nut jobs, is a good sign for the direction of the country. Trump is going to win in a cake walk.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.