TRUMP 2024

206,095 Views | 3301 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by BBW12OG
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

I have to say some of the things Kennedy tweets are absolutely incredible. He can make as big an impact as Trump on this election potentially coming from the democrat side and potentially splitting left or left/center. I wonder what the kabal in power will do to silence him? Also that one tweet lost me when he said something nice about Biden... ****in A.

They'll do all they can to avoid any debates and town halls etc because they know Kennedy will destroy him.

Y'all's obsession with how unelectable Dem candidates would hypothetically perform in a debate is weird.

Kennedy is a loon.
Curious why you say that? Seems like he's not afraid to speak some truth. But Dems are shutting down debates and hell I don't even know why they would have primary at all. They are really not even trying to hide the fact anymore that we don't have legit free and fair elections.
that's a fallacy, the elections are free and fair. Just because partisan primary rules are changed doesn't mean the elections aren't free and fair and legit. What about Trump saying he won't participate in debates for the primaries? Does that make the Republican primary less legit?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

I have to say some of the things Kennedy tweets are absolutely incredible. He can make as big an impact as Trump on this election potentially coming from the democrat side and potentially splitting left or left/center. I wonder what the kabal in power will do to silence him? Also that one tweet lost me when he said something nice about Biden... ****in A.

They'll do all they can to avoid any debates and town halls etc because they know Kennedy will destroy him.

Y'all's obsession with how unelectable Dem candidates would hypothetically perform in a debate is weird.

Kennedy is a loon.
Curious why you say that? Seems like he's not afraid to speak some truth. But Dems are shutting down debates and hell I don't even know why they would have primary at all. They are really not even trying to hide the fact anymore that we don't have legit free and fair elections.
that's a fallacy, the elections are free and fair. Just because partisan primary rules are changed doesn't mean the elections aren't free and fair and legit. What about Trump saying he won't participate in debates for the primaries? Does that make the Republican primary less legit?
Hoak, I'll say it again here. You are a danger to this Constitutional Republic. Others like you and coming before you - including myself - are responsible for why we' no longer function as a republic. Free and fair is a fallacy.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
Hoak, I'll say it again here. You are a danger to this Constitutional Republic. Others like you and coming before you - including myself - are responsible for why we' no longer function as a republic. Free and fair is a fallacy.
. Please show me in the Constitution where partisan primary rules about debates and town halls are located? We are where we are with non functioning government because both parties cow-tow to a minority of extreme political views because those are the people who generally vote in primaries.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsualum05
hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
Yes actually. People deserve more choice and legitimate competition in both primaries. Our system is broken and rigged all the way through from the candidates that get exalted to the top all the way to the ballot counting on election night. It's a farce. I still exercise my voting right but I know damn well that there's manipulation and tactics put in place in certain locations.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
. Please show me in the Constitution where partisan primary rules about debates and town halls are located? We are where we are with non functioning government because both parties cow-tow to a minority of extreme political views because those are the people who generally vote in primaries.
I cannot - and will not - argue free and fair with you. Its no longer a questioned or debatable topic for me. We are banana republic at this moment. I continue to believe the 2020 farce gets flipped. Don't debate this with me......and don't try. I won't raise another finger to stroke a key on this keyboard.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
People may cow-tow to a minority of people: however, they "DO NOT" govern that way. They govern to the people that got them elected. The MONEY got them elected...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Hey, can someone ask Congress to interfer in Jack Smiths investigation, ConMan Don is scared! Lol!! Ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun is it Don? Lol!!
Gulfstream4
Something-something Trump. Never a single word on your guy or the job he's doing.
Werewolf
It's called low information voter syndrome. Ellis Island required immigrants to pass a US Constitution test when my X-father-in-law arrived by boat from Greece and speaking no English. He studied hard and became a PhD Chemist with nearly 100 patents. We'll be better served if there are tests given immigrants nowadays too ...........and we need a voter test on the basics as well..............as the need is demonstrated here with our fine friend.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Kennedy, with all his quirks, challenges the Democrat orthodoxy! So, Civ… try and not look at this as an obsession; rather, people viewing a person and agreeing with their stance on certain issues. Perhaps, you should try and do the same thing…

If any candidate spouts off **** as wacky as Kennedy's anti-vax BS, they're toast.

Find a candidate that challenges orthodoxy other than settled science and that's not a weirdo and you may be into something.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Kennedy, with all his quirks, challenges the Democrat orthodoxy! So, Civ… try and not look at this as an obsession; rather, people viewing a person and agreeing with their stance on certain issues. Perhaps, you should try and do the same thing…

If any candidate spouts off **** as wacky as Kennedy's anti-vax BS, they're toast.

Find a candidate that challenges orthodoxy other than settled science and that's not a weirdo and you may be into something.
Is science ever settled?

Joe Biden
packgrad
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Dude you support candidates that want to normalize transgenderism. There's nothing more wacky than that. Next up, pedophilia!
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Dude you support candidates that want to normalize transgenderism. There's nothing more wacky than that. Next up, pedophilia!
Civ's mirror is foggy!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Democrats talking about science is rich considering you guys think there are 22 genders.
wolfman18
TheStorm
wolfman18 said:

LOL. That one never gets old...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

wolfman18 said:

Civ, Chem, Plasma, Pinocchio, Manny etc... and the rest of the unnamed MARXIST crew.....

Every time they hear how much better the economy was under President Trump, how foreign nations may have hated President Trump but they damn sure weren't leading him around on stage, how bad the racial division is under Sleepy Joe, how the FBI Crime Statistics show that under Sleepy Joe crime is running rampant, the border crisis under Sleepy Joe, every time they hear "Hunter" etc....

All the loony lefties have is "but, but... TRRRUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPP"
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
One of the other wokesters that used to play hit and run over here (not important enough to be on your list, and I will leave unnamed), now has a custom made "rainbow" wolf howling avatar which I would guess explains a lot...
Marco
Gulfstream4 said:

Something-something Trump. Never a single word on your guy or the job he's doing.
No need to say what Sloppy Joe doing you MAGA maniacs gon find fault in it! Silence is golden,Jackazz!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

wolfman18 said:

Civ, Chem, Plasma, Pinocchio, Manny etc... and the rest of the unnamed MARXIST crew.....

Every time they hear how much better the economy was under President Trump, how foreign nations may have hated President Trump but they damn sure weren't leading him around on stage, how bad the racial division is under Sleepy Joe, how the FBI Crime Statistics show that under Sleepy Joe crime is running rampant, the border crisis under Sleepy Joe, every time they hear "Hunter" etc....

All the loony lefties have is "but, but... TRRRUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPP"
Sorry,i call him ConMan Don!!
Marco
Let's make America great again for US!! That's one helluva campaign slogan!! But then again it's coming from a indicted and soon to be a convicted rapist!!
Gulfstream4
Rent
Free
caryking
How many more days, Marco?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

How many more days, Marco?
Press credentials are being issued to a select group of people. for a triip to Guantanamo Bay - GITMO. By the way, its expansion and new courthouse completed in about Sept 2020. Guam too. Texas going to a gold standard currency in Sept. There's a window for you.
Werewolf
Here's a 10 minute explanation of our current status. As a side note, notice Joe Biden seated next to Obama at 1:45.

https://rumble.com/v2kvowq-i-identify-as-a-pissed-off-american-042723...html
BBW12OG
Marco said:

Let's make America great again for US!! That's one helluva campaign slogan!! But then again it's coming from a indicted and soon to be a convicted rapist!!
Coming from a f'n idiot I'll take that as gospel.

You do a good job playing... or being a fool.

Good job.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Kennedy supports women's rights, which is against the Dem narrative this year. I see why civ doesn't like him and thinks he's wacko. Chicks with dicks over chicks 2024. The Democrat mantra.

caryking
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Kennedy supports women's rights, which is against the Dem narrative this year. I see why civ doesn't like him and thinks he's wacko. Chicks with dicks over chicks 2024. The Democrat mantra.

RFK Jr. is a wacko, according to some on here. It's amazing how people, who would probably never vote for a Democrat, now thinks one has some viability.

Joe Biden
Marco
Goodbye to all yall Trump loving *****es on here! NC trafficman keep giving them hell!!They ain't nothing but a bunch in the closet racist!! A bunch of whining girls!! Lol!! I cancelled my subscription effective May 1st, hope yall happy!! Die slow!! Middle finger salute!!
Werewolf
Trump connected to RR, RMN and JFK.
TheStorm
Burner account out!?!
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Burner account out!?!
I guess when we exposed him for being a paid employee of the site it struck a nerve......

So freaking obvious...

Same business model over at PP...

302 Sullivan was somewhat active 8 or so years ago... he was a decent contributor... he was fired from his then job and the posters all supported him etc....

All of a sudden he becomes an active poster from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m. at least 5 days a week posting hundred or more times a day.

If anyone here thinks that this isn't a "for profit" business you are crazy.

How do you get traffic? Have a "plant" stoke the fires and generate controversy or conversation that leads to clicks on the site.

Business 101.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
but can the primary be rigged?
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

but can the primary be rigged?

LOL. I would guess that you probably think so.

#1. I honestly think the MSM would rather have Trump running as the Republican nominee instead of DeSantis, so I honestly don't expect to see anything different in any of these early "polls". People seem to forget that the MSM absolutely "loved" Trump in the 2016 primaries. They saw him as having zero chance to beat Hillary.

#2. The MSM "feels" (doesn't mean that I agree, but...) that they've adequately painted Trump as "compromised". They feel that if they just do exactly what they did in 2020 that they know the "formula".

#3. I wasn't old enough to vote in 1976, but I recognized a dynamic former California Governor that gave the incumbent sitting President of the United States a damn good run for his money in the Republican primary.

#4. I'm voting for DeSantis in the Republican primary. I was correct in 1976, and I'm going to be correct in 2024. The only question is whether I'm going to have to wait the extra 4 years again - or not.

#5. I want to take any possible chance of Joe Biden (and the Obama / Rice regime) getting re-elected out of the equation. *Anyone notice where Susan Rice just effectively "distanced" herself for the future, by resigning as a "policy advisor"?

#6. If Trump wins the nomination again, I will vote for him again in the General Election.
Werewolf
I think its probably in the range of 50-65% and this one is on the higher end certainly

I know no one here on the MS Gulf Coast favoring DeSantis over Trump. I like DeSantis.....but I'm not sure I trust him as he's allied with the Bush family.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.