TRUMP 2024

208,816 Views | 3384 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

This guy is no conservative

Good lord, this moron is going to ruin a slam dunk election. He needs to go away.
I have a feeling his plan is if I can't win then no one can.

I've said I'd vote for him if he's the nominee but if he keeps this garbage up then I'll have to go 3rd party.
Not only that, given how hes gone after pretty much everyone from his previous administration, who is going to work for him if he somehow wins the general? If you thought his last administration was a revolving door, they may as well take the door off the frame this time
Great point
jkpackfan
Tucker was the only reason I ever watched Fox, this one will hurt them.
caryking

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Tucker and Maria were the only two that appeared to honestly report. I would look for her to be axed too soon.

The rest of Fox News is heavily controlled content and that of Brett Baier in particular.
Marco
jkpackfan said:

No shyt!! Now find another reason to watch it,he got terminated!! That what happens when you help a company lose 787.5mill cause you constantly LIE!! Bye, Sucker!!
Marco
hokiewolf said:

Don Lemon out at CNN! Joy Reid is busy painting lambs blood over her office door at MSNBC!
Yeah,blame Joy, it's her fault!!
caryking
Marco said:

jkpackfan said:

No shyt!! Now find another reason to watch it,he got terminated!! That what happens when you help a company lose 787.5mill cause you constantly LIE!! Bye, Sucker!!
And he cost them even more…

Stock drops almost 1 Billion since the announcement of Tucker leaving…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Marco said:

jkpackfan said:

Man I wish you guys would ignore him so I don't have to see his idiotic rants.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

jkpackfan said:

It's a damn shame that I continue to respond…. I apologize…

Joe Biden
Marco
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

jkpackfan said:

You ignore me, but Sucker still got fired!! Lol, dummy!!
Marco
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

jkpackfan said:

It's a damn shame that I continue to respond…. I apologize…
No need to apologize you knew what you were doing, MAGA maniac!!
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Marco said:

jkpackfan said:

The guy is a complete moron and perfect example of today's democrat voter.
BBW12OG
Ha Ha!!!!

I read this thread around 7 a.m. or so this morning...

It's been cleaned up a bit...

However.. I did grab a screen shot of Marco calling Cary a "f'n fool."

He personally insulted another poster while using profanity to do so. If that's not violations of the rules here nothing is.

Time for Steve, James whoever to step up.

Marco
In reply to caryking 9:27p, 4/24/23

Quote:

Quote:

NCTrafficMan said:
[url=https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news/index.html][/url]https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/24/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news/index.html

Shows that there is consequences to lying to millions of people.

Don't worry Tucker I am sure you daddy Putin has a spot for you on RTNews!

Don Lemon out at CNN as well. Great day for being held accountable for what you say on air!!!
caryking said:
Traffic, please tell us "specifically" what Tucker said that was lying to millions of people.

That my friends was Marco last night. I guess one of the mods deleted the rant before many of you got a chance to see it.... wonder why?

***Disregard... the post is still up on the Tucker Carlson thread. I had it confused.

I'll leave my original post here because I don't want people to think I am trying to hide what I said. I made a mistake and I am owning it.

Marco called caryking a "f'n fool" on the Tucker Carlson thread and it is still up for all to read.***

TheStorm
I call at least two posters here f'n idiots on a regular basis...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

I call at least two posters here f'n idiots on a regular basis...
As long as you don't post it I don't think that's against the rules.

However, as the rules state... Marco should be banned.

Sorry.. but that's just the facts.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Oh, I post it.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Oh, I post it.
Sadly.. then you are breaking the rules as well.

Try and be better than Marco!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Oh, I post it.
Sadly.. then you are breaking the rules as well.

Try and be better than Marco!
They aren't going to get rid of Marco for obvious reasons which I've posted before.
BBW12OG
Looks like his post calling Cary a "f'n fool" has been deleted.

I agree with you. They can't ban one of their own…..
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
We should be concerned that there may be two different groups claiming to be "in charge".

Reconstitution Requirements for the Executive Office of the President (EOP), and Executive Branch D/As "The EOP and executive departments and agencies shall develop continuity plans, including devolution and reconstitution, with appropriate delegations of authority for leadership and staff to increase survivability and maintain the performance of essential functions." "Continuity requirements for the EOP and executive departments and agencies shall include: (j) Provisioning for reconstitution capabilities that allow for recovery from a catastrophic emergency and resumption of normal operations." "Heads of executive departments and agencies shall: (e) Plan and conduct routine internal testing, training, and exercises and, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, support and participate in annual tests, training and exercises to evaluate program readiness and ensure adequacy and viability of continuity plans and communications and information services systems;…(g) Report their continuity facilities and reconstitution requirements to GSA and validate/update them annually or as otherwise directed."

Freshly Issued: April 2023.

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_reconstitution-managers-guide.pdf

Specifically says: consistent with Executive Order 13961 and Federal Mission Resilience Strategy

Executive Order 13961 Donald John Trump December 7, 2020 same date he filed via U.S. Supreme Court via the State of Texas versus States of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia.

Who's the first state to issue Bill for Gold Backed Digital Currency Texas March 10, 2023, effective September 1, 2023.

caryking

Joe Biden
caryking

Joe Biden
caryking

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

It's astonishing how much that party has changed. Kennedy is one of the few sane ones left
ncsualum05
I have to say some of the things Kennedy tweets are absolutely incredible. He can make as big an impact as Trump on this election potentially coming from the democrat side and potentially splitting left or left/center. I wonder what the kabal in power will do to silence him? Also that one tweet lost me when he said something nice about Biden... ****in A.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

I have to say some of the things Kennedy tweets are absolutely incredible. He can make as big an impact as Trump on this election potentially coming from the democrat side and potentially splitting left or left/center. I wonder what the kabal in power will do to silence him? Also that one tweet lost me when he said something nice about Biden... ****in A.

Biden was probably very likable, years ago…. Unfortunately, he appears to have lost his marbles, so, he probably doesn't communicate, in a friendly manner, anymore…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
ncsualum05 said:

They'll do all they can to avoid any debates and town halls etc because they know Kennedy will destroy him.
caryking
jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

They'll do all they can to avoid any debates and town halls etc because they know Kennedy will destroy him.
Yea, I don't know…. RFK would be a good teacher; however, I don't think he would be a great debater. You have to have a strong command to be good at debating. RFK's voice is so jerky sounding…

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Yea, I don't know…. RFK would be a good teacher; however, I don't think he would be a great debater. You have to have a strong command to be good at debating. RFK's voice is so jerky sounding…
Oh I agree but I could debate Biden
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Y'all's obsession with how unelectable Dem candidates would hypothetically perform in a debate is weird.

Kennedy is a loon.
caryking
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Y'all's obsession with how unelectable Dem candidates would hypothetically perform in a debate is weird.

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that…

Kennedy, with all his quirks, challenges the Democrat orthodoxy! So, Civ… try and not look at this as an obsession; rather, people viewing a person and agreeing with their stance on certain issues. Perhaps, you should try and do the same thing…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
You would say that

Kennedy, with all his quirks, challenges the Democrat orthodoxy! So, Civ… try and not look at this as an obsession; rather, people viewing a person and agreeing with their stance on certain issues. Perhaps, you should try and do the same thing…

Democrats and RINOs are very electable.......under our current system. We have 18 months to fix our system without violence.......
TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Oh I agree but I could debate Biden
Really?!? Read the polls, Jack!
TheStorm
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
And yet, Bernie took your beloved Hillary to the wire in 2016...
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsualum05 said:

Kennedy is a loon.
Curious why you say that? Seems like he's not afraid to speak some truth. But Dems are shutting down debates and hell I don't even know why they would have primary at all. They are really not even trying to hide the fact anymore that we don't have legit free and fair elections.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.