TRUMP 2024

186,750 Views | 2888 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
jkpackfan
910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

This guy is no conservative

Good lord, this moron is going to ruin a slam dunk election. He needs to go away.
I have a feeling his plan is if I can't win then no one can.

I've said I'd vote for him if he's the nominee but if he keeps this garbage up then I'll have to go 3rd party.
caryking
Trumps campaign team is doing exactly what all politicians do. Attack the the most threatening person, to your candidacy.

Now, I'm not a big fan of this type of negative campaigning; however, it blows me away,, at the surprise, some on here have, towards it…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Probably a comm.......and a helluva lot of security. Could it be time to open up the gate? By the way, if you saw the motorcade in NYC......there was an ambulance in the motorcade. Fancy that. ;-)

Marco
Anybody on here going to Trump/E.Jean Carroll trail that starts Tuesday? ConMan not going, heard he was looking for another women to sexually assault since his Yugoslavian wife pretty much done with him,best move she's ever made by the way! Since some on here worship the ground he walks on, thought maybe somebody would fill in for'em!! When it rains it pour,Don the John! LOL!!
Marco
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

So what do you guys think about Trump attacking DeSantis from the left about SS and Medicare cuts?
I think it's brilliant! Remember, you don't have to cut those entitlements to balance the budget. Now, as far as the programs, in general? I say cut the hell out of them!

That said, it doesn't have to be done…. Other welfare programs will definitely have to be cut, along with our bloated defense department, commerce department, AG department, that includes the FBI, Education department, and many more…
Anything ConMan say or do you love,clown!!
Marco
910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Good lord, this moron is going to ruin a slam dunk election. He needs to go away.
Yep, a slam dunk for Sloppy Joe!! The GOP,Group Of Phonies, not trying to win no damn election!! So yall need to stop. whining!! Trump,20-24 years!! Lol!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Yep, a slam dunk for Sloppy Joe!! The GOP,Group Of Phonies, not trying to win no damn election!! So yall need to stop. whining!! Trump,20-24 years!! Lol!!
Slow weekend on the boards I see....

Gotta get those "click" numbers up.

So obvious. Pretty damn sad if you want my opinion.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Slow weekend on the boards I see....

Gotta get those "click" numbers up.

So obvious. Pretty damn sad if you want my opinion.
Marco is an ill-informed person. Nothing helpful to his post. He's a troller, at best…

Joe Biden
FlossyDFlynt
jkpackfan said:

910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I've said I'd vote for him if he's the nominee but if he keeps this garbage up then I'll have to go 3rd party.
Not only that, given how hes gone after pretty much everyone from his previous administration, who is going to work for him if he somehow wins the general? If you thought his last administration was a revolving door, they may as well take the door off the frame this time
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Not only that, given how hes gone after pretty much everyone from his previous administration, who is going to work for him if he somehow wins the general? If you thought his last administration was a revolving door, they may as well take the door off the frame this time
The vast majority of the people, in his last administration, were vetted and provided by the RNC. These are the very people that want him ousted, as soon as possible. He will have an awesome bench, that believe in the same principals as Trump.

Now, I agree that these are the very things that I wish Trump would not get involved with; however, it is what it is…. Every candidate has their demons. Example: why do you think big money Republicans are lining up behind DeSantes? Consider this… Male America Great Again is a philosophy that tramples on Global Big Business. It also slams the money elites for their selling out America for Chinese investments. All while they continue to get and continue to want free money, from 0% interest (easy money).

Private Equity and/or Venture Capital slows their investments because they like to leverage banking money, as opposed to using their own money. When rates rise, they slow down. They like to make you feel as if they are taking the risk; however, they really aren't. The risk falls on the shoulder of the American Tax Payer, when something goes wrong. Silicone Valley Bank is the perfect example of this.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

Silicon Valley Bank is the perfect example of this.
Now owned by Raleigh-based First Citizens.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

The vast majority of the people, in his last administration, were vetted and provided by the RNC. These are the very people that want him ousted, as soon as possible. He will have an awesome bench, that believe in the same principals as Trump.

Now, I agree that these are the very things that I wish Trump would not get involved with; however, it is what it is…. Every candidate has their demons. Example: why do you think big money Republicans are lining up behind DeSantes? Consider this… Male America Great Again is a philosophy that tramples on Global Big Business. It also slams the money elites for their selling out America for Chinese investments. All while they continue to get and continue to want free money, from 0% interest (easy money).

Private Equity and/or Venture Capital slows their investments because they like to leverage banking money, as opposed to using their own money. When rates rise, they slow down. They like to make you feel as if they are taking the risk; however, they really aren't. The risk falls on the shoulder of the American Tax Payer, when something goes wrong. Silicone Valley Bank is the perfect example of this.
What exactly is that? That Trump is awesome at everything? I love this new narrative that Trump had no control over the people he brought into his administration. Therefore, nothing is his fault!
BBW12OG

Back to you being you I see...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Back to you being you I see...
Another good one.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Silicon Valley Bank is the perfect example of this.
Now owned by Raleigh-based First Citizens.
Yep, and how do you think they grew since 2008? The regulators essentially gave (ok, significantly discounted) them the business, while you and I will receive new fees to fund the guarantees the Biden Administration committed too...

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

jkpackfan said:

910wolf said:

hokiewolf said:

What exactly is that? That Trump is awesome at everything? I love this new narrative that Trump had no control over the people he brought into his administration. Therefore, nothing is his fault!
Hokie, this is not a new narrative. This was being said between 2017 and 2021. The people he chose were "Damn Near" fully vetted by the RNC. Now, in usual Trump fashion, he talked up the people, as being the best. I don't know why; however, I see it in business all the time. Talk up the points or people, in order to create a level of confidence among the people.

BTW, anyone that is pushing Trump, today, will call this out as a weakness, in his last administration. For now, it appears that certain people will be strong players in a new administration:

Steve Cortes
Kash Patel
Russ Vought

These people are serious people that will drive home the MAGA philosophy...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Those people are not serious people to me.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Not surprised at all Comrade....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Cortes was a Newsmax guy. Maybe Sean Hannity can be secretary of defense.

Kash Patel has gone off the deep end since working for Nunes

Vought has going overboard on the "wokeness" stuff.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, that's your opinion! These people are people that are fighting against the establishment and/or status quo...

BTW, Fox News just fired Tucker Carlson. What do you make of that?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The truth can set you free…/if you are able to come to terms with it.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRTQAjVH/
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, that's your opinion! These people are people that are fighting against the establishment and/or status quo...

He can be press secretary now!

He cost his employer $787M. That's what I think of it.
hokiewolf
Don Lemon out at CNN! Joy Reid is busy painting lambs blood over her office door at MSNBC!
hokiewolf
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Don Lemon out at CNN! Joy Reid is busy painting lambs blood over her office door at MSNBC!

Jeez, "black Monday" in the news/entertainment industry. See ESPN is getting rid of folks too.
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Jeez, "black Monday" in the news/entertainment industry. See ESPN is getting rid of folks too.

How about someone keep a list of names here:
caryking
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Fox (Parent Company, I'm sure) has lost 1 Billion, in Market Cap, in the last hour. Wow Hokie, looks like Tucker has cost Fox another 1 Billion.

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

He can be press secretary now!

He cost his employer $787M. That's what I think of it.
Market Cap is down 1 Billion, in the last hour!. Looks like Tucker is costing Fox, far more than the 787M!!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Fox (Parent Company, I'm sure) has lost 1 Billion, in Market Cap, in the last hour. Wow Hokie, looks like Tucker has cost Fox another 1 Billion.
Hokie is far from the brightest candle on the cake. I wouldn't paint him with a Marko pen but such a huge normie living the matrix dream.

#FOXBOYCOTT is trending on Twitter.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Stupid tweet by Grassley...

You have to understand your past to make sure you form your future, as well... Or, is Grassley saying Fox should fire Hannity and Levin along with Carlson?

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Some misdirection there is my guess.

#RIP Fox News
#Done with Fox

Foxnews may head down the same road as Anheuser Busch and Bed Bath and Beyond.
caryking
Fox News to hire Don Lemon (who was fired today at CNN) to replace Tucker Carlson's 8:00 slot.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Fox News to hire Don Lemon (who was fired today at CNN) to replace Tucker Carlson's 8:00 slot.
LMAO....priceless.
caryking
All you need to know...

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.