TRUMP 2024

207,956 Views | 3359 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by caryking
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf

CIC Trump signed Executive Order 13959 on November 12, 2020…

Here's a portion of it:

Key to the development of the PRC's military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses is the country's large, ostensibly private economy. Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country's military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities. Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC's military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.

At the same time, those companies raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital. In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

I therefore further find that the PRC's military-industrial complex, by directly supporting the efforts of the PRC's military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat, which has its source in substantial part outside the United States, to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. To protect the United States homeland and the American people, I hereby declare a national emergency with respect to this threat.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) The following actions are prohibited:

(i) beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021, any transaction in publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company as defined in section 4(a)(i) of this order, by any United States person; and

(ii) beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on the date that is 60 days after a person is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company pursuant to section (4)(a)(ii) or (iii) of this order, any transaction in publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of that person, by any United States person.

(b) Notwithstanding subsection (a)(i) of this section, purchases for value or sales made on or before 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time on November 11, 2021, solely to divest, in whole or in part, from securities that any United States person held as of 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021, in a Communist Chinese military company as defined in section 4(a)(i) of this order, are permitted.

Zuckerburg dumped $25 million in stocks every single day after this went into effect.
Warren Buffett left the Bill Gates Foundation…
Bill Gates and his wife announced divorce…
Jeff Bezos stepped down from Amazon due to "Philanthropy" reasons…
Over 1,300 CEOs stepped down or resigned in 2021 and 2022…

This is WHY it matters to read WHAT matters Laws and Orders not propaganda and noise.

Very few know because very few put in the time and energy reading and studying what matters.

"All crimes and evidence of, will be displayed to the public in full accordance with the law." - CIC DJT

Outside of the 10 National Emergencies CIC DJT declared and the Federalization of the National Guard to Active-Duty which is a direct Military Order plus those combos are 50 US Code 33, Section 1541, the Law that allows the President to declare war… via 1941, First and Second War Powers Act…
Werewolf
Looks like the pace of "the reveal" is picking up.

BREAKING: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft
Marco
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

FRANCE CITIZENS PREPARING TO OVER THROW THE GOVERNMENT<
__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>
_The Military ALLIANCE is beginning to organize a wave of resistance to the WAR AND CONNECTED GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION and to the INFLATION and EU COLLAPSE connected to BANKs... ECT ECT.
> The first round of the gathering resistance is connected to police in France (BATTALIONS OF ROGUE POLICE ex soldiers who are heavily Invested in EXPOSING the Government corruption and Macron admin and DEEP STATE mil ) .... the French police are preparing to close roads into major cities and only letting Freedom fighters, Farmers and other fractions of groups who are interested in over throwing the French government through the Police blockade.

_This first COMING wave of CIVIL UNREST and the EU citizens confronting their governments politicians and [ DS] Military corruption begins a strong front in FRANCE and then leads to Netherlands preparing a huge MASSIVE OFFENSIVE RESISTANCE that is also going to confront their leaders. Governments. ECT...
>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
[[[[EXPECTED to rise in the unity<
_____
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD A I. BOTS DROPPING INFORMATION THROUGH COUNTRIES ON MASSIVE LEVELS

Thank you Cheyenne mountains. Q+ ///
++++++++++++++USSF
____
EYES ON ISRAEL AS THE PEOPLE ARE PREPARING TO CONFRONT THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA LEADERS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THEIR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FOR OVER 2000 YEARS....

Lots happening behind the scenes

THE WAVE WILL HIT THE U.S.> JUNE
as CIVIL UNREST AND EVENTS TAKE PLACE

KEEP BUCKLED UP BUTTER CUPS.

PANIC IN EU AS CITIZENS IN FRANCE BEING ORGANIZED TO GO AFTER THEIR GOVERNMENT and they are backed heavily by mil. Intel . And Mil. Insiders. Freedom fighters Polices squadrons imbedded<
Looking forward to this not happening and then you changing you theory to something that supports why it didn't happen.
It is all they ever do....he/they post some conspiracy bull**** then when it does not happen then he moves 'dem goalposts or just pretends he never posted the batshizz crazy stuff in the first place and moves onto whatever he sees on 4chan/MAGAland.

Just another day in far right conspiracy fantasy land.

Congrats on your first post without TDS. I know it was difficult. Maybe you could talk about the guy you voted for and the job he's doing in your next post? Come on over to the Biden thread…
Nah. Much prefer giving updates on your lord and savior trump. I know how it bothers you so that someone dare speak ill of your idol. Why are you no longer at BY? Scared off? You would still be welcomed back.

Translation: I hate your guy more than I like my guy.

Honestly, think about how pathetic that is.
Honestly the fact that you are too much of a coward to show your face on the BY again and have to hang around here with batshizz crazy conspiracy theorists is the really pathetic thing....so sad to see you slumming with the worst of MAGA cult country. But you do you boo.

[sigh] wolfer, being the bleeding heart liberal, banned me because djokinme cried and said I was mean to him.

Every time you get banned you come back with yet another alias. How many are you up to now, 10? THAT'S pathetic.

Screw the BY.
djok is back on over there. I've pm'd Wolfer and told him. He must have a soft spot for him. He's Pack70 or something like that.

And Farook got me banned by one of RCS's flunkies. Posted a meme of a goat herder and told him I liked his prom picture... I thought it was funny.
You being a little snitch ***** is fitting. What a snowflake. Running to the mods like the ***** snowflake you are.
What an admission from you. Just like your cohorts you can't take any criticism. Little ***** snowflake.

Flagged.
Inappropriate language.Threatening. Trolling. Vulgar/obscene. Hateful. Flame post with no meaningful information.

Why is this poster still posting here?
Anybody that disagree or dislike that criminal azz convict yall worship, it's a problem!! Sad!!! Grow a pair!!
Marco
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>
_The Military ALLIANCE is beginning to organize a wave of resistance to the WAR AND CONNECTED GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION and to the INFLATION and EU COLLAPSE connected to BANKs... ECT ECT.
> The first round of the gathering resistance is connected to police in France (BATTALIONS OF ROGUE POLICE ex soldiers who are heavily Invested in EXPOSING the Government corruption and Macron admin and DEEP STATE mil ) .... the French police are preparing to close roads into major cities and only letting Freedom fighters, Farmers and other fractions of groups who are interested in over throwing the French government through the Police blockade.

_This first COMING wave of CIVIL UNREST and the EU citizens confronting their governments politicians and [ DS] Military corruption begins a strong front in FRANCE and then leads to Netherlands preparing a huge MASSIVE OFFENSIVE RESISTANCE that is also going to confront their leaders. Governments. ECT...
>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD A I. BOTS DROPPING INFORMATION THROUGH COUNTRIES ON MASSIVE LEVELS

++++++++++++++USSF
____
EYES ON ISRAEL AS THE PEOPLE ARE PREPARING TO CONFRONT THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA LEADERS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THEIR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FOR OVER 2000 YEARS....

PANIC IN EU AS CITIZENS IN FRANCE BEING ORGANIZED TO GO AFTER THEIR GOVERNMENT and they are backed heavily by mil. Intel . And Mil. Insiders. Freedom fighters Polices squadrons imbedded<
Looking forward to this not happening and then you changing you theory to something that supports why it didn't happen.
It is all they ever do....he/they post some conspiracy bull**** then when it does not happen then he moves 'dem goalposts or just pretends he never posted the batshizz crazy stuff in the first place and moves onto whatever he sees on 4chan/MAGAland.

Congrats on your first post without TDS. I know it was difficult. Maybe you could talk about the guy you voted for and the job he's doing in your next post? Come on over to the Biden thread…
Nah. Much prefer giving updates on your lord and savior trump. I know how it bothers you so that someone dare speak ill of your idol. Why are you no longer at BY? Scared off? You would still be welcomed back.

Translation: I hate your guy more than I like my guy.

Honestly, think about how pathetic that is.
Honestly the fact that you are too much of a coward to show your face on the BY again and have to hang around here with batshizz crazy conspiracy theorists is the really pathetic thing....so sad to see you slumming with the worst of MAGA cult country. But you do you boo.

[sigh] wolfer, being the bleeding heart liberal, banned me because djokinme cried and said I was mean to him.

Every time you get banned you come back with yet another alias. How many are you up to now, 10? THAT'S pathetic.

Screw the BY.
djok is back on over there. I've pm'd Wolfer and told him. He must have a soft spot for him. He's Pack70 or something like that.

And Farook got me banned by one of RCS's flunkies. Posted a meme of a goat herder and told him I liked his prom picture... I thought it was funny.
You being a little snitch ***** is fitting. What a snowflake. Running to the mods like the ***** snowflake you are.
What an admission from you. Just like your cohorts you can't take any criticism. Little ***** snowflake.

Flagged.
Inappropriate language.Threatening. Trolling. Vulgar/obscene. Hateful. Flame post with no meaningful information.

Why is this poster still posting here?
Same reason you and everyone else are. Got a problem? Message Steve. Free speech right?
Traffic, there's no such thing as free in wolfpack country! A bunch of damn Devil worshipers! They worship the Devil known as Donald J. Trump! LOfucinL!!
Marco
Werewolf said:

Matt Gaetz, joins another great patriot to talk MAGA/Trump.

If those two got hit by a bus tomorrow i wouldn't have a bad day!! 2 less lying azz clowns!!
Marco
Marco said:

Werewolf said:

Matt Gaetz, joins another great patriot to talk MAGA/Trump.

If those two got hit by a bus tomorrow i wouldn't have a bad day!! 2 less lying azz clowns!!
Two great patriots? You ment two puss...!!
Marco
jkpackfan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TDS
It's hilarious to watch, it's all they think/talk about.
If he would just hang himself we wouldn't have to talk about him no more!! I got the rope if he wants it
Marco
caryking said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Traffic, a lot of the media speaks of this "Cult of Personality" thing regarding Trump supporters. Is it possible that the "Cult of Personality" thing is really people that have TDS?

Why are you engaging that trash poster? She provides zero here other than proudly trolling. She won't even pay for a subscription. Just here to troll. Ignore the trash.
Dang, I dindn't know traffic was female. When did he get the transition…
Right about the same time horse faced MTG did!!
Gulfstream4
Rent
Free
Marco
Gulfstream4 said:

Rent
Free
The only reason that criminal azz ConMan living rent free anywhere is because he's grifting some of you stupidazz's for your money!! So i guess you're right, RENT FREE! How much have you sent him, don't lie!!
Marco
FOXhill mall has a sell going on for a product called the BIG LIE, cost 787.5 mill, i told the store worker i'll pass, not worth it!! Yall can have it!! LOfucinL!!
BBW12OG
And if anybody wonders why the traffic on this site has dwindled there's your answer.

I get disagreeing and stuff but stuff like that is beyond ridiculous.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And if you were pretty sure not many would give a damn either.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

And if anybody wonders why the traffic on this site has dwindled there's your answer.
Yep!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
BBW12OG said:

Yeah... and it's 100% on purpose.

Glass loves it for some reason though...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

I believe he has been advocating for the shutdown of the Water Cooler for some time.

I could be wrong.... but if that's what they want then to hell with it. Shut it down. There are only a few of us left anyway.

Pretty sure "Marco" is a plant or a mod that just wants to keep this place quiet.

Mission accomplished.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Oh, Marco is definitely a plant, a mod, or a former mod...
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

Must be. No one can be that stupid.
hokiewolf
So what do you guys think about Trump attacking DeSantis from the left about SS and Medicare cuts?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

So what do you guys think about Trump attacking DeSantis from the left about SS and Medicare cuts?
What do I personally think? I think it's a dumb move on his part, and just another reason why - for me anyway - it's time to move on to someone else for the Republicans.
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

I don't know nor do I care who he is. Plant? No clue. Mod of former mod? Doubtful. Other than James, Steve, Ethan, BP, Wolfer and myself I don't know of any other mods. Troll? Absolutely, but he's paying $20 a month to do it.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

What do I personally think? I think it's a dumb move on his part, and just another reason why - for me anyway - it's time to move on to someone else for the Republicans.
Me too
packgrad
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Agreed
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I think it's brilliant! Remember, you don't have to cut those entitlements to balance the budget. Now, as far as the programs, in general? I say cut the hell out of them!

That said, it doesn't have to be done…. Other welfare programs will definitely have to be cut, along with our bloated defense department, commerce department, AG department, that includes the FBI, Education department, and many more…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I think it's brilliant! Remember, you don't have to cut those entitlements to balance the budget. Now, as far as the programs, in general? I say cut the hell out of them!

That said, it doesn't have to be done…. Other welfare programs will definitely have to be cut, along with our bloated defense department, commerce department, AG department, that includes the FBI, Education department, and many more…
you absolutely have to cut entitlements to balance the budget and then you still have to raise taxes. I still don't understand where you get your reasoning.

Entitlement spending and service on the debt will not alllow for a balanced budget unless you eliminate 20% of the budget and raise taxes and probably add a VAT
Marco
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

I don't know nor do I care who he is. Plant? No clue. Mod of former mod? Doubtful. Other than James, Steve, Ethan, BP, Wolfer and myself I don't know of any other mods. Troll? Absolutely, but he's paying $20 a month to do it.
Lol!!!!
Marco
Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

Must be. No one can be that stupid.
Look in the mirror!! Lol!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

I believe he has been advocating for the shutdown of the Water Cooler for some time.

I could be wrong.... but if that's what they want then to hell with it. Shut it down. There are only a few of us left anyway.

Pretty sure "Marco" is a plant or a mod that just wants to keep this place quiet.

Mission accomplished.
Wrong!! Water cooler not going anywhere but j am!!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

you absolutely have to cut entitlements to balance the budget and then you still have to raise taxes. I still don't understand where you get your reasoning.

Entitlement spending and service on the debt will not alllow for a balanced budget unless you eliminate 20% of the budget and raise taxes and probably add a VAT
Hokie, as long as the receipts keep coming in.. we have enough money to do certain things. Now, we certainly can't take on spending, like a drunk sailor, that the Democrats, along with a few Republicans, have done. Of course, Biden could have vetoed some of this, but he didn't.

Start paying attention to Russ Vought, Center for Renewing America. He is driving the talks around the debt ceiling negotiations, on behalf of a good portion of the Republicans.

All these other news outlets can provide information; however, Russ has been there and done it, as the OMB Director.

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

Mission accomplished.
I've not advocated for anything to be shutdown. And unless you can prove it please stop. I don't give a **** about anything over here except the NASCAR thread and when I see my name brought up. And I really don't know who he is! I've been hard on him and everyone has seen it. But when the owners tell you to let it be, well I let it be. And actually the traffic on IPS has grown like crazy just this week. 30 new premium members this week.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

caryking
Hokie and others…

I know you don't like Steve Bannon; however, the video will get you to an understanding of what's going on, with the negotiations, on the debt ceiling…

https://gettr.com/post/p2euh9375ea

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
This guy is no conservative

jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

But yet he lives there, dude needs to go away.
910wolf
hokiewolf said:

Good lord, this moron is going to ruin a slam dunk election. He needs to go away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.