TRUMP 2024

207,695 Views | 3344 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Oldsouljer
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

I'm coming around to you on the Obamas, especially after Bo died of "cancer" in 2021. Perhaps he knew too much….
Hokie, help by closing the loop on your thinking…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm coming around to you on the Obamas, especially after Bo died of "cancer" in 2021. Perhaps he knew too much….
Hokie, help by closing the loop on your thinking…
The family dog knew too much
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

LOL, I don't think I ever said I thought Obama died or died of cancer. Seems like I'm putting enough out for you to 'shoot at' that you don't need to make other stuff up.
Werewolf
Here's one of the very first military comm's. Optics were set from the start, January 20, 2017, and even before then with the new Law of War Manual (June 12, 2015), Trump's escalator ride 4 days later, & the Military Justice Act 2016.

Military Intelligence & JAG headbands.

One more thing, contrast these optics with Biden's so-called inauguration.
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

FRANCE CITIZENS PREPARING TO OVER THROW THE GOVERNMENT<
__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>
_The Military ALLIANCE is beginning to organize a wave of resistance to the WAR AND CONNECTED GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION and to the INFLATION and EU COLLAPSE connected to BANKs... ECT ECT.
> The first round of the gathering resistance is connected to police in France (BATTALIONS OF ROGUE POLICE ex soldiers who are heavily Invested in EXPOSING the Government corruption and Macron admin and DEEP STATE mil ) .... the French police are preparing to close roads into major cities and only letting Freedom fighters, Farmers and other fractions of groups who are interested in over throwing the French government through the Police blockade.

_This first COMING wave of CIVIL UNREST and the EU citizens confronting their governments politicians and [ DS] Military corruption begins a strong front in FRANCE and then leads to Netherlands preparing a huge MASSIVE OFFENSIVE RESISTANCE that is also going to confront their leaders. Governments. ECT...
>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
[[[[EXPECTED to rise in the unity<
_____
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD A I. BOTS DROPPING INFORMATION THROUGH COUNTRIES ON MASSIVE LEVELS

Thank you Cheyenne mountains. Q+ ///
++++++++++++++USSF
____
EYES ON ISRAEL AS THE PEOPLE ARE PREPARING TO CONFRONT THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA LEADERS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THEIR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FOR OVER 2000 YEARS....

Lots happening behind the scenes

THE WAVE WILL HIT THE U.S.> JUNE
as CIVIL UNREST AND EVENTS TAKE PLACE

KEEP BUCKLED UP BUTTER CUPS.

PANIC IN EU AS CITIZENS IN FRANCE BEING ORGANIZED TO GO AFTER THEIR GOVERNMENT and they are backed heavily by mil. Intel . And Mil. Insiders. Freedom fighters Polices squadrons imbedded<
Looking forward to this not happening and then you changing you theory to something that supports why it didn't happen.
It is all they ever do....he/they post some conspiracy bull**** then when it does not happen then he moves 'dem goalposts or just pretends he never posted the batshizz crazy stuff in the first place and moves onto whatever he sees on 4chan/MAGAland.

Just another day in far right conspiracy fantasy land.

Congrats on your first post without TDS. I know it was difficult. Maybe you could talk about the guy you voted for and the job he's doing in your next post? Come on over to the Biden thread…
Nah. Much prefer giving updates on your lord and savior trump. I know how it bothers you so that someone dare speak ill of your idol. Why are you no longer at BY? Scared off? You would still be welcomed back.

Translation: I hate your guy more than I like my guy.

Honestly, think about how pathetic that is.
NCTrafficMan
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>
_The Military ALLIANCE is beginning to organize a wave of resistance to the WAR AND CONNECTED GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION and to the INFLATION and EU COLLAPSE connected to BANKs... ECT ECT.
> The first round of the gathering resistance is connected to police in France (BATTALIONS OF ROGUE POLICE ex soldiers who are heavily Invested in EXPOSING the Government corruption and Macron admin and DEEP STATE mil ) .... the French police are preparing to close roads into major cities and only letting Freedom fighters, Farmers and other fractions of groups who are interested in over throwing the French government through the Police blockade.

_This first COMING wave of CIVIL UNREST and the EU citizens confronting their governments politicians and [ DS] Military corruption begins a strong front in FRANCE and then leads to Netherlands preparing a huge MASSIVE OFFENSIVE RESISTANCE that is also going to confront their leaders. Governments. ECT...
>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD A I. BOTS DROPPING INFORMATION THROUGH COUNTRIES ON MASSIVE LEVELS

++++++++++++++USSF
____
EYES ON ISRAEL AS THE PEOPLE ARE PREPARING TO CONFRONT THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA LEADERS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THEIR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FOR OVER 2000 YEARS....

PANIC IN EU AS CITIZENS IN FRANCE BEING ORGANIZED TO GO AFTER THEIR GOVERNMENT and they are backed heavily by mil. Intel . And Mil. Insiders. Freedom fighters Polices squadrons imbedded<
Looking forward to this not happening and then you changing you theory to something that supports why it didn't happen.
It is all they ever do....he/they post some conspiracy bull**** then when it does not happen then he moves 'dem goalposts or just pretends he never posted the batshizz crazy stuff in the first place and moves onto whatever he sees on 4chan/MAGAland.

Congrats on your first post without TDS. I know it was difficult. Maybe you could talk about the guy you voted for and the job he's doing in your next post? Come on over to the Biden thread…
Nah. Much prefer giving updates on your lord and savior trump. I know how it bothers you so that someone dare speak ill of your idol. Why are you no longer at BY? Scared off? You would still be welcomed back.

Honestly the fact that you are too much of a coward to show your face on the BY again and have to hang around here with batshizz crazy conspiracy theorists is the really pathetic thing....so sad to see you slumming with the worst of MAGA cult country. But you do you boo.
NCTrafficMan
He is the first at something....besides being the first orange president.....

caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

that guy/girl is an idiot...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Funny thing is, she thinks she's normal and everyone else is messed up.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Funny thing is, she thinks she's normal and everyone else is messed up.
Over on PP they don't even acknowledge Fat Wendy anymore. Even RCS's band of lefty loons won't even converse with her!

And he's as far left as any poster on this board or worse believe it or not..... he got busted and called out for posting personal political messages on the PP/24-7 "official" twitter thread. I think he claimed he thought he was using his personal one...

CLOWN.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Honestly the fact that you are too much of a coward to show your face on the BY again and have to hang around here with batshizz crazy conspiracy theorists is the really pathetic thing....so sad to see you slumming with the worst of MAGA cult country. But you do you boo.

[sigh] wolfer, being the bleeding heart liberal, banned me because djokinme cried and said I was mean to him.

Every time you get banned you come back with yet another alias. How many are you up to now, 10? THAT'S pathetic.

Screw the BY.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

[sigh] wolfer, being the bleeding heart liberal, banned me because djokinme cried and said I was mean to him.

Every time you get banned you come back with yet another alias. How many are you up to now, 10? THAT'S pathetic.

Screw the BY.
djok is back on over there. I've pm'd Wolfer and told him. He must have a soft spot for him. He's Pack70 or something like that.

And Farook got me banned by one of RCS's flunkies. Posted a meme of a goat herder and told him I liked his prom picture... I thought it was funny.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.
djok is back on over there. I've pm'd Wolfer and told him. He must have a soft spot for him. He's Pack70 or something like that.

And Farook got me banned by one of RCS's flunkies. Posted a meme of a goat herder and told him I liked his prom picture... I thought it was funny.
You being a little snitch ***** is fitting. What a snowflake. Running to the mods like the ***** snowflake you are.
What an admission from you. Just like your cohorts you can't take any criticism. Little ***** snowflake.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

You being a little snitch ***** is fitting. What a snowflake. Running to the mods like the ***** snowflake you are.
What an admission from you. Just like your cohorts you can't take any criticism. Little ***** snowflake.

Awwwww..... does somebody need a donut? Or 3 dozen???

GFY Fat Wendy... damn sure nobody else will!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Wolfer is a true believer just like dj.

Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

You are a foul mouth nasty person. I'm glad you're a democrat.
packgrad
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.
Inappropriate language.Threatening. Trolling. Vulgar/obscene. Hateful. Flame post with no meaningful information.

Why is this poster still posting here?
Glasswolf
Y'all keep fighting like little girls. I've cleared all the flags
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.
Inappropriate language.Threatening. Trolling. Vulgar/obscene. Hateful. Flame post with no meaningful information.

Same reason you and everyone else are. Got a problem? Message Steve. Free speech right?
910wolf
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

Same reason you and everyone else are. Got a problem? Message Steve. Free speech right?

LOL what? Packgrad doesn't post anything like this clown
packgrad
910wolf said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

Glass shares the same political philosophy as the poster so he's fine with the personal attacks. I'll just flag it again.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

What a joke reply, "mod". Pathetic.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

How can I become a mod?
jkpackfan
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

Seriously? He posts nothing nowhere what that guy does. All traffic does is flame on every post, he posts nothing meaningful. I'm kinda shocked you'd say that honestly. I'll just keep flagging them.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

How can I become a mod?

1st step is to have a hissy fit at paying members of the website for following the rules and flagging inappropriate posts from a poster that does not even pay to post here.
2nd step is to troll paying customers in your response to their flagging of the non paying poster's trolling posts.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

910wolf said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

Glass shares the same political philosophy as the poster so he's fine with the personal attacks. I'll just flag it again.
And I cleared it again. Just like Wolfer and myself clear everything flagged that was posted by BBW and everyone else. Got a problem? Message Steve.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

910wolf said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

And I cleared it again. Just like Wolfer and myself clear everything flagged that was posted by BBW and everyone else. Got a problem? Message Steve.

No. I'll follow message board rules and flag the inappropriate posts. You can message Steve.
Glasswolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

How can I become a mod?
Ask James or Steve. And if we ban or warn Marco we get blasted. If we ban or warn BBW or his friends we get blasted. So, we do what we've been told to do by the PTB. Let you all have as much rope as needed until someone hangs themselves
Glasswolf
And the biggest thing you can do according to board rules is question moderation. Again, got a problem, message Steve. He controls the WC
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

910wolf said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

No. I'll follow message board rules and flag the inappropriate posts. You can message Steve.
Not my job. See my other post about questioning moderation
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

910wolf said:

Glasswolf said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Screw the BY.

Flagged.

Not my job. See my other post about questioning moderation

I'll continue to follow the rules while traffic does not.
jkpackfan
Gotta say I'm a little shocked that a mod is making these kinds of comments to paying customers who are just following protocol but I'm not a mod so what do I know.
Werewolf
Matt Gaetz, joins another great patriot to talk MAGA/Trump.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Pretty much sums up where we're ALMOST at now. Most of you don't understand it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.