TRUMP 2024

201,733 Views | 3229 Replies | Last: 36 min ago by packofwolves
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Well well well what do we have here?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/leonardo-dicaprio-us-court-testify-fugees-rapper-trial-2023-04-03/
I've been hearing that this would eventually occur for the last 2 years. Looks like it may be that time. The reason is to avoid treason charges........he'll say he wasn't an American citizen and thus cannot face a military tribunal for treason.

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Not sure what your LOL is my dear Sieve. A particular person that I routinely listen to when he's interviewed has said a couple of things for at least two years....relative to news event of today.

1. Trump will be arrested
2. Obama will flea (move) to Kenya to avoid treason charges claiming that he was a Kenyan citizen and could not be charged for treason.

Just telling you facts of what I've heard said a number of times. I've heard the Trump arrest prediction dozens of times. The Obama to Kenya thing maybe twice.

Remember I voted for Obama in 2008....worst damn vote of my life as I found out who he really is by 2012.

And remember your scoffing about my warnings about the jab.....and you've now got 2 or 3 of em I think. all that unknown shi$ running through your veins and lodged in your vital organs.

Go ahead, scoff some more.

To give wise Sieve some more to scoff about..

3. the Joe Biden you see today is not the real Joe BIden
4. Michelle Obama is Michael Robinson and was our 1st transvestite First Lady/Man?

Treason? For what, again?
Joe Biden as a real-life Weekend at Bernie's?
Michael Robinson?

I don't know what's more ridiculous, you posting this crazy **** or people on here actually starring it.

And to think the poster, and surely the folks who starred it, make fun of idiot voters "on the other side"
Lol. Like who?!?

I've repeatedly made fun of "were" over #3 & #4… #2?!? First time that I've seen that one out of him so far, but it immediately seems to be of the same nature as the others for me…

Tell me who starred it. And I'll tell you that is a person taht concerns me as a voter.

There is always going to be some idiot that stars something that makes absolutely no sense… hell, I'm even seeing Marco and Traffic Man's post getting starred on here, and those two are just as much "certifiable Idiots" as any of the other two on the other end of the spectrum…

We agree in theory, though I think Marco is clearly a caricature to stir things up, whereas I firmly believe GP and Were believe the nonsense they spew - which is much more concerning

Chem, GP and were do "give" a few good nuggets in their post. Don't wash everything away; rather, discuss the things that make sense and call out the think are out there…
Call me out anytime. Sieve does :-)

Were, I corrected my post…. Hey, when I see something that's out there (my opinion), I will call it out. When I see something that makes me scratch my head, I ask questions…. I agree, well… I agree.

I only with others would engage in good faith. Yes, that includes the people I agree with most of the time.
Cary, we're cool........it was intended for the KIm. You and I are on the same side. I make efforts to get the sheep to think. I think memes and whining are what can be managed here. I've just showed some optics, I've posted two different Joe Bidens, I've shown Michael and not Michelle. I've shared info on COG 1 and COG 2 and the relative EO's.

I'll enjoy seeing guys here eat crow.......but it won't be sweet because so many of our brethren are about to suffer..........just like the damn jabs.
Werewolf you sound arrogant and stupid at the same time!! You must love crow cause you're determined everybody else gon eat it! I like fish!! Lol!!
Marco
Werewolf said:

[url=https://twitter.com/KimDotcom][/url]
@KimDotcom
Trump was a threat to OCB. If he had uncovered the corruption from China to Ukraine they could all be in jail. Trumps 'draining of the swamp' had to be stopped. The deep state is in bed with OCB and vice versa. Together they must prevent another Trump presidency or be destroyed.

Trump was a fool in his first term. He did not understand how powerful the deep state forces were both in the Democratic and Republican Party. The deep state plays both sides. Trump appointed people who played on his enormous ego, charmed him and then stabbed him in the back.

Cary; here's where you are I think........aligned with this guy. on the 1st pgh we're close........ but IMHO the OCB (obama, clinton, biden) is WEF/CCP mixed to some degree and I'm not sure if you agree.

IMHO; on the 2nd pgh.......Trump DID understand how powerful the deep state forces were. He purposely appointed deep state players with the expectations of what occurred. It was Trump's role..........as we've been in COG since Jan 2017. I'm sure you don't agree.
Maybe you should run in 2024, you seem to have all the answers!! LOfucinL!!
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/leonardo-dicaprio-us-court-testify-fugees-rapper-trial-2023-04-03/
I've been hearing that this would eventually occur for the last 2 years. Looks like it may be that time. The reason is to avoid treason charges........he'll say he wasn't an American citizen and thus cannot face a military tribunal for treason.

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Not sure what your LOL is my dear Sieve. A particular person that I routinely listen to when he's interviewed has said a couple of things for at least two years....relative to news event of today.

2. Obama will flea (move) to Kenya to avoid treason charges claiming that he was a Kenyan citizen and could not be charged for treason.

Just telling you facts of what I've heard said a number of times. I've heard the Trump arrest prediction dozens of times. The Obama to Kenya thing maybe twice.

Remember I voted for Obama in 2008....worst damn vote of my life as I found out who he really is by 2012.

And remember your scoffing about my warnings about the jab.....and you've now got 2 or 3 of em I think. all that unknown shi$ running through your veins and lodged in your vital organs.

4. Michelle Obama is Michael Robinson and was our 1st transvestite First Lady/Man?

Michael Robinson?

I don't know what's more ridiculous, you posting this crazy **** or people on here actually starring it.

And to think the poster, and surely the folks who starred it, make fun of idiot voters "on the other side"
Lol. Like who?!?

I've repeatedly made fun of "were" over #3 & #4… #2?!? First time that I've seen that one out of him so far, but it immediately seems to be of the same nature as the others for me…

Tell me who starred it. And I'll tell you that is a person taht concerns me as a voter.

There is always going to be some idiot that stars something that makes absolutely no sense… hell, I'm even seeing Marco and Traffic Man's post getting starred on here, and those two are just as much "certifiable Idiots" as any of the other two on the other end of the spectrum…

We agree in theory, though I think Marco is clearly a caricature to stir things up, whereas I firmly believe GP and Were believe the nonsense they spew - which is much more concerning

Chem, GP and were do you a few good nuggets in their post. Don't wash everything away; rather, discuss the things that make sense and call out the think are out there…

But when you post rubbish that the earth is flat, or the Joe Biden is dead and his puppet is the POTUS, you throw away any credibility for anything else.

Difference and diversity of opinions is great - it's why the country is great. But it also allows the loons.
And in Weres case he posts things that align with his view that he knows are not real. Why should you believe anything he posts
Yep. By posting things that he knows are not true he totally loses any potential credibility that he may or may not have had…
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Chem, GP and were do you a few good nuggets in their post. Don't wash everything away; rather, discuss the things that make sense and call out the think are out there…

But when you post rubbish that the earth is flat, or the Joe Biden is dead and his puppet is the POTUS, you throw away any credibility for anything else.

Difference and diversity of opinions is great - it's why the country is great. But it also allows the loons.
And in Weres case he posts things that align with his view that he knows are not real. Why should you believe anything he posts
Discernment…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Discernment…
Cary, I guess you're Kim's interpreter. I agree that I don't always post things I'm certain of. I post a lot of things that I think may be correct and I also post some things that might open eyes of others for things to contemplate. Let's say I might find occasion to rattle someone's cage.......like Hoak. Guys - I care about each of you -- we need all Patriots on deck. The **** is gonna get real.

What is going on in our world - across the globe - cannot be fully understood by anyone. History will write the truth and it still won't be 100% accurate.

I can say with certainly that what is underway across the globe is way bigger than what we - me included - fully understand. There is a "Storm" brewing......and my God, if you don't see it, Lord God Almighty help you.
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Discernment…
Cary, I guess you're Kim's interpreter. I agree that I don't always post things I'm certain of. I post a lot of things that I think may be correct and I also post some things that might open eyes of others for things to contemplate. Let's say I might find occasion to rattle someone's cage.......like Hoak. Guys - I care about each of you -- we need all Patriots on deck. The **** is gonna get real.

What is going on in our world - across the globe - cannot be fully understood by anyone. History will write the truth and it still won't be 100% accurate.

I can say with certainly that what is underway across the globe is way bigger than what we - me included - fully understand. There is a "Storm" brewing......and my God, if you don't see it, Lord God Almighty help you.
Right now, from a political standpoint, I have three main issues:

• The US dollar
  • Culture and governments promotion of it..
  • Illegal immigration

Personally, I try and be more like Jesus everyday. Obviously, none of us can achieve that; however, we try…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
LOL, Hokie, you let me get away with that gibberish….

And no concerns about the massive invasion of the southern border and a massive workforce and its employers not paying income related taxes? Yet placing demands on medical, education, etc?.
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Honest question. Why don't you ever get on the Biden Administration thread and talk about the guy you voted for?

Civilized
Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

I stand by the fact that the Joe Biden you're watching is not the real Joe Biden. I cannot attest to who is under the mask and who controls whomever is under the mask. Don't believe your lying eyes KIM.........whatever you do, don't believe em ;-)

Kim, you didn't take me seriously.when I gave you the truth about the jab. How did that work out for ya? How many you got.........3 or 4? Stuck like a pig is my recollection.

Seems like the jabs worked out fine for Chem and almost everyone else on here. Some small fraction of people have issues, which aren't to be dismissed, but they are numerically in the distinct minority.

Why do you keep insinuating otherwise?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

I stand by the fact that the Joe Biden you're watching is not the real Joe Biden. I cannot attest to who is under the mask and who controls whomever is under the mask. Don't believe your lying eyes KIM.........whatever you do, don't believe em ;-)

Kim, you didn't take me seriously.when I gave you the truth about the jab. How did that work out for ya? How many you got.........3 or 4? Stuck like a pig is my recollection.

Seems like the jabs worked out fine for Chem and almost everyone else on here. Some small fraction of people have issues, which aren't to be dismissed, but they are numerically in the distinct minority.

Why do you keep insinuating otherwise?

I'm glad the casualties are no higher than what they are. They continue to be recommended......but you'll have to wait your turn.
NCTrafficMan

Presidential Biden vs pathetic sick in the head orange clown trump.
Gulfstream4
TDS
BBW12OG
Fat Wendy need donut.

Fat Wendy need food.

Fat Wendy need attention.....

Most of all... Fat Wendy need a life....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
Gulfstream4 said:

TDS
It's hilarious to watch, it's all they think/talk about.
hokiewolf
I think I fall into the weak rhino category and not the socialist marxist category.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I think I fall into the weak rhino category and not the socialist marxist category.
Hokie, I think you are an ill-advised globalist. Outside of that, we agree on a lot...

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TDS
It's hilarious to watch, it's all they think/talk about.

I honestly feel bad for Wendy. What a pathetic life she must have.
BBW12OG
This describes the MARXIST PARTY to a "T."

Especially the deniers on here that claim they aren't MARXIST but yet vote for them every chance they get...

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
The gold-fringed flag only stands inside military courts that sit in summary court martial proceedings against civilians and such courts are governed in part by local rules, but more especially by "The Manual of Courts Martial", U.S., 1994 Ed., at Art. 99, (c)(1)(b), pg. IV-34, PIN 030567-0000, U.S. Government Printing Office, Wash. D.C. The details of the crimes that civilians can commit, that are classed as 'Acts of War,' cover 125 pages in the Manual of Courts Martial.

Under Article IV, section 3, of the Constitution for the united States of America, no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State. So -- Why have the judges of the State and Federal courts been allowed to erect foreign enclaves within our public courthouses under a foreign flag with the yellow fringe upon the soil of your state?

We just thought you would like to know, so that the next time you see this yellow fringed flag you will know what you are looking at and what it really means. If you are in Spain and you see the National Flag of Spain, you would know that you are under the jurisdiction of Spain; and their laws govern you at this time. You are officially NOTICED when you see their flag. This is an admiralty law that says that all who see this flag understand they are governed by the laws of the country that this flag represents. You SHOULD understand that the gold or yellow fringed flag signifies the same thing. It is a notice to you that you are under the rules and regulations of the military force that is flying that flag.

Are you familiar with martial law?

Does your attorney understand what this flag means?

"It is an elementary rule of pleading, that a plea to the jurisdiction is a tacit (silent) admission that the court has a right to judge the case and is a waiver to all exception to the jurisdiction."(Girty v. Logan, 6 Bush KY, 8)

Pass It On!!!
Werewolf
FRANCE CITIZENS PREPARING TO OVER THROW THE GOVERNMENT<
__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>
_The Military ALLIANCE is beginning to organize a wave of resistance to the WAR AND CONNECTED GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION and to the INFLATION and EU COLLAPSE connected to BANKs... ECT ECT.
> The first round of the gathering resistance is connected to police in France (BATTALIONS OF ROGUE POLICE ex soldiers who are heavily Invested in EXPOSING the Government corruption and Macron admin and DEEP STATE mil ) .... the French police are preparing to close roads into major cities and only letting Freedom fighters, Farmers and other fractions of groups who are interested in over throwing the French government through the Police blockade.

_This first COMING wave of CIVIL UNREST and the EU citizens confronting their governments politicians and [ DS] Military corruption begins a strong front in FRANCE and then leads to Netherlands preparing a huge MASSIVE OFFENSIVE RESISTANCE that is also going to confront their leaders. Governments. ECT...
>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
[[[[EXPECTED to rise in the unity<
_____
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD A I. BOTS DROPPING INFORMATION THROUGH COUNTRIES ON MASSIVE LEVELS

Thank you Cheyenne mountains. Q+ ///
++++++++++++++USSF
____
EYES ON ISRAEL AS THE PEOPLE ARE PREPARING TO CONFRONT THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA LEADERS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THEIR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FOR OVER 2000 YEARS....

Lots happening behind the scenes

THE WAVE WILL HIT THE U.S.> JUNE
as CIVIL UNREST AND EVENTS TAKE PLACE

KEEP BUCKLED UP BUTTER CUPS.

PANIC IN EU AS CITIZENS IN FRANCE BEING ORGANIZED TO GO AFTER THEIR GOVERNMENT and they are backed heavily by mil. Intel . And Mil. Insiders. Freedom fighters Polices squadrons imbedded<
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>
_The Military ALLIANCE is beginning to organize a wave of resistance to the WAR AND CONNECTED GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION and to the INFLATION and EU COLLAPSE connected to BANKs... ECT ECT.
> The first round of the gathering resistance is connected to police in France (BATTALIONS OF ROGUE POLICE ex soldiers who are heavily Invested in EXPOSING the Government corruption and Macron admin and DEEP STATE mil ) .... the French police are preparing to close roads into major cities and only letting Freedom fighters, Farmers and other fractions of groups who are interested in over throwing the French government through the Police blockade.

_This first COMING wave of CIVIL UNREST and the EU citizens confronting their governments politicians and [ DS] Military corruption begins a strong front in FRANCE and then leads to Netherlands preparing a huge MASSIVE OFFENSIVE RESISTANCE that is also going to confront their leaders. Governments. ECT...
>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD A I. BOTS DROPPING INFORMATION THROUGH COUNTRIES ON MASSIVE LEVELS

++++++++++++++USSF
____
EYES ON ISRAEL AS THE PEOPLE ARE PREPARING TO CONFRONT THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA LEADERS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THEIR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FOR OVER 2000 YEARS....

PANIC IN EU AS CITIZENS IN FRANCE BEING ORGANIZED TO GO AFTER THEIR GOVERNMENT and they are backed heavily by mil. Intel . And Mil. Insiders. Freedom fighters Polices squadrons imbedded<
Looking forward to this not happening and then you changing you theory to something that supports why it didn't happen.
Werewolf
Hoke, I'm not going anywhere ;-) We'll see who has their moment.....
NCTrafficMan
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Looking forward to this not happening and then you changing you theory to something that supports why it didn't happen.
It is all they ever do....he/they post some conspiracy bull**** then when it does not happen then he moves 'dem goalposts or just pretends he never posted the batshizz crazy stuff in the first place and moves onto whatever he sees on 4chan/MAGAland.

Just another day in far right conspiracy fantasy land.

Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

It is all they ever do....he/they post some conspiracy bull**** then when it does not happen then he moves 'dem goalposts or just pretends he never posted the batshizz crazy stuff in the first place and moves onto whatever he sees on 4chan/MAGAland.

Congrats on your first post without TDS. I know it was difficult. Maybe you could talk about the guy you voted for and the job he's doing in your next post? Come on over to the Biden thread…
NCTrafficMan
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Congrats on your first post without TDS. I know it was difficult. Maybe you could talk about the guy you voted for and the job he's doing in your next post? Come on over to the Biden thread…
Nah. Much prefer giving updates on your lord and savior trump. I know how it bothers you so that someone dare speak ill of your idol. Why are you no longer at BY? Scared off? You would still be welcomed back.
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Nah. Much prefer giving updates on your lord and savior trump. I know how it bothers you so that someone dare speak ill of your idol. Why are you no longer at BY? Scared off? You would still be welcomed back.
Traffic, a lot of the media speaks of this "Cult of Personality" thing regarding Trump supporters. Is it possible that the "Cult of Personality" thing is really people that have TDS?

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Traffic, a lot of the media speaks of this "Cult of Personality" thing regarding Trump supporters. Is it possible that the "Cult of Personality" thing is really people that have TDS?
The Trump Defender Syndrome (TDS) has the gullible in its grasp along with those who can't turn away from Trump now due to Sunk Cost Fallacy. Some around here have defended trump so much that they worry they would look like fools if they decide to be rational and hold him accountable for his crimes/failures.
They are in far too deep and will follow their orange god to the ends of the earth.

Feel free to let me know when Biden supporters actually make a false golden idol like the MAGA-tards have.
packgrad
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Why are you engaging that trash poster? She provides zero here other than proudly trolling. She won't even pay for a subscription. Just here to troll. Ignore the trash.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Why are you engaging that trash poster? She provides zero here other than proudly trolling. She won't even pay for a subscription. Just here to troll. Ignore the trash.
Yep... and that **** she just posted is just as fake as most of the stuff that were throws up against the wall here.
caryking
packgrad said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Dang, I dindn't know traffic was female. When did he get the transition…

Joe Biden
caryking
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Yep... and that **** she just posted is just as fake as most of the stuff that were throws up against the wall here.
Oh, I agree! When "they" (using an appropriate pronoun) aren't able to discuss civilly, then, you're right… it's a lost cause!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

__
BEHIND THE SCENES]>

>>>
Germany
Spain
Poland
_____

++++++++++++++USSF
____

Not to get into a pi$$ing contest with the ole wise Storm, how do all you guys know this dude is a chick and her name is Wendy? Is there past history or similar posting style to a prior Wendy?
Werewolf
There was a comment about me moving goalposts. I'll go on record here, like other times.....and we might review where I documented where 'things' were headed with the Biden admin.......back in either the 1st or 2nd Biden thread that was apparently removed by Steve/James. If Glass has access to it I wish he'd repost my listing of where the Biden ****show was headed. You'll see I've been correct.

On Q, devolution, COG and associated EO's, I'll be shown to be correct in the end. I've even posted links to find some of this. You guys will have your shot at me before you know it. The magnitude of what is underway not fully be known for some time but I think our population's general understanding will be clear before Jan 2025. .......and let's not forget all the BS some of you clowns gave me about the virus and the jab......you ended up with egg on your faces. But hey, it was much easier for the powers that be to fool you guys............than it is for you to accept that you were duped. Most of you fell hook line and sinker for the bull*****...and you got a number of special purpose concoctions in the arms, your bloodstream and your vital organs. You didn't listen a few years ago when it mattered to your health.........and you'll not listen on this topic until it slaps you in the face.

BIden is not the Biden of years past. The change appears to have been made during Biden's 2020 campaign.

Michelle is Michael........it has been apparent to me since about 2017. Does it not concern you guys that you've been duped with this charade all these years by the main stream media......they've been conning you. The two girls are the actual children of friends of the Obamas.......all part of the con job. Think about how this 'get's done' and not a single whisper.............short of Joan Rivers who turned up dead a few weeks after her ill-advised comments.

Regarding Trump's arrest, my sources have said this would eventually happen for the last 2 years. FYI, its a marker.

Q posted that Obama would move to Kenya in an attempt to avoid prosecution for treason. He'll claim Kenyan citizenship to avoid prosecution. This Q post is several years old. Now Obama announces a June move to Kenya. We'll see.
Werewolf
What kind if absurd nonsense is this.?.........now there are some questions about FEMA and there are some concerns about the SES (Senior Executive Service)............

This is why it's important to read the Federal Continuity Directives 1 and 2… there's segments that fall under these from February 2018, this one January 2021, and July 2021.

This one is called: Executive Branch Reconstitution Concept of Operations FEMA.

A new Capital?

"If reconstitution is not possible in the Washington, D.C. area, Congress, in accordance with its enumerated powers, will work with the states to establish a new seat of government. Once the new seat of government is identified, the construction and/or procurement of appropriate facilities to house executive D/As begins."

FEMA dot Gov:
https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_executive-branch-reconstitution-conop_01-2021.pdf
hokiewolf
I'm coming around to you on the Obamas, especially after Bo died of "cancer" in 2021. Perhaps he knew too much….

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.