TRUMP 2024

200,614 Views | 3192 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by hokiewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's actually even bigger than 1963-present.

It's also bigger than the United States.

Werewolf
Mitch McConnel is back from.....? Need a 'Q' answered? ;-)

hokiewolf
You do know that's not actually a quote from Kennedy, right?
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

It's a quote that was attributed to him after his death. It was reported by a staff member as having occurred.

We can certainly review all of the quotes related to this particular topic as well as those quotes attributed to the group that actually control the CIA. It's quite a list. Trump will accomplish what Kennedy set out to do.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

It's a quote that was attributed to him after his death. It was reported by a staff member as having occurred.

We can certainly review all of the quotes related to this particular topic as well as those quotes attributed to the group that actually control the CIA. It's quite a list. Trump will accomplish what Kennedy set out to do.
it was actually a quote attributed to him by a NY Times reporter three years after his death.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

it was actually a quote attributed to him by a NY Times reporter three years after his death.
And President Kennedy, as the enormity of the Bay of Pigs disaster came home to him, said to one of the highest officials of his Administration that he "wanted to splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds."
Werewolf
I watched this either when it occurred or shortly thereafter...........this as well as many other similar pieces of the puzzle. Continuity of Govt has been in effect since Trump took office in January 2017.

Jerome Corsi Claims Trump's Candidacy Prevented A Planned Military Coup Against Obama | Right Wing Watch
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Then I'd think you guys would definitely believe it coming from them.
Werewolf
Jerome Corsi Claims Trump's Candidacy Prevented A Planned Military Coup Against Obama | Right Wing Watch

Preparing you for the boomerang.
caryking
Werewolf said:

I didn't watch the videos; however, this is the type of news that makes you go… hmmmmm…. For whatever reason, I believe this story was pulled together by threads, from other stories…

I have a hard time believing the veracity of this….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

β€œthey built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I didn't watch the videos; however, this is the type of news that makes you go… hmmmmm…. For whatever reason, I believe this story was pulled together by threads, from other stories…

Maybe because there is absolutely no way possible for it to be true.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe because there is absolutely no way possible for it to be true.
I think Corsi was one of the several people who was subpoenaed to testify during Russia Russia Russia.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Let's compare the info provided for Corsi versus that of Hunter Biden. Who owns Wikipedia? The same people who own essentially all major sources of information. Whenever the veracity of something is in question I make my best effort to include this in my thought process. It's hard to imagine for absolute certain.

Here's Dr Corsi's.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=484277945cdd468fJmltdHM9MTY4MzI0NDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0yY2M2MzYzNi04N2JhLTY0NjItM2E5YS0yNTMwODZlZDY1MmImaW5zaWQ9NTIxNQ&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=2cc63636-87ba-6462-3a9a-253086ed652b&psq=jerome+corsi&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvSmVyb21lX0NvcnNp&ntb=1

Here's Hunter's.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Let's compare the info provided for Corsi versus that of Hunter Biden. Who owns Wikipedia? The same people who own essentially all major sources of information. Whenever the veracity of something is in question I make my best effort to include this in my thought process. It's hard to imagine for absolute certain.

Here's Dr Corsi's.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=484277945cdd468fJmltdHM9MTY4MzI0NDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0yY2M2MzYzNi04N2JhLTY0NjItM2E5YS0yNTMwODZlZDY1MmImaW5zaWQ9NTIxNQ&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=2cc63636-87ba-6462-3a9a-253086ed652b&psq=jerome+corsi&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvSmVyb21lX0NvcnNp&ntb=1

Here's Hunter's.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia
Basically, the two wiki pages paint very different points of view for two people; whereas, one is in a very favorable light, and the other is in a negative light…

Listen, I believe aspects of controlled information is out of… what? Control! Those outlets are helping shape the public opinion. That is huge problem for us!

At the same time, the veracity of your post feels very dubious, at best. With my doubt, I'll ask more questions, in most circumstances; however, on this one, I'll sit idly by…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I don't represent Corsi's speech as being fact based. I - again - shared information that may not be on someone's television.

Yep, the faction we oppose controls most all sources of info and that info is used to shape people's perspective. Note, the very heavy emphasis to discredit Corsi's credentials and to dispute his assertions as to who or what Obama was.
caryking
Werewolf said:

I don't represent Corsi's speech as being fact based. I - again - shared information that may not be on someone's television.

Yep, the faction we oppose controls most all sources of info and that info is used to shape people's perspective. Note, the very heavy emphasis to discredit Corsi's credentials and to dispute his assertions as to who or what Obama was.
Were, I understand what you do; however, I believe it's gumming up conversation for, far more important issues, like:

Economy
Debt ceiling
Administrative State
Border
War
Culture

We criticized Marco (BTW, who was he?), traffic, for just spamming and gumming up the threads; so, don't be like them…. You find information that's valuable, at times, and you find information that's just gumming up the place…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Were, I understand what you do; however, I believe it's gumming up conversation for, far more important issues, like:

Economy
Debt ceiling
Administrative State
Border
War
Culture

We criticized Marco (BTW, who was he?), traffic, for just spamming and gumming up the threads; so, don't be like them…. You find information that's valuable, at times, and you find information that's just gumming up the place…
I would say to avoid commenting on anything that I post that you're concerned with that occurring. As I've said before, I don't post to generate a debate, I try to focus on awareness of other possibilities. For instance, two recent posts were of the AZ Gov and RINO Mitch......just for awareness of how unusual the were behaving/conducting themselves. One can infer from the videos whatever they choose. To me, they were acting as if they were about to lose their dog or expected something bad to happen to them any day.......maybe something bad had recently happened to them?
TheStorm
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Economy
Debt ceiling
Administrative State
Border
War
Culture

I would say to avoid commenting on anything that I post that you're concerned with that occurring. As I've said before, I don't post to generate a debate, I try to focus on awareness of other possibilities. For instance, two recent posts were of the AZ Gov and RINO Mitch......just for awareness of how unusual the were behaving/conducting themselves. One can infer from the videos whatever they choose. To me, they were acting as if they were about to lose their dog or expected something bad to happen to them any day.......maybe something bad had recently happened to them?
Were, I think I either missed your point or you missed my point. I fully understand that you post things for information and not needing or wanting a debate. That's not the issue I'm pointing out…

Some or several of your post appear, from my perspective, to be gumming up the debate on the topic of the tread.

As much as I appreciate some of your commentary, those other comments are disruptive to the topic at hand…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I appreciate your constructive criticism.
caryking
Werewolf said:

I appreciate your constructive criticism.
You're welcome!! I appreciate you seeing my comments, as constructive criticism. Some would fire back at me and call me something, to get a rise…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Your heart is alelways in the right place!
Oldsouljer
ncsualum05 said:

I have to say some of the things Kennedy tweets are absolutely incredible. He can make as big an impact as Trump on this election potentially coming from the democrat side and potentially splitting left or left/center. I wonder what the kabal in power will do to silence him? Also that one tweet lost me when he said something nice about Biden... ****in A.

Trump, DeSantis et al., would do well to take a look at some of the specific promises Kennedy is making….the kind of promises that could light a fire under people of all stripes and make him a first tier contender.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Those people are not serious people to me.
Well, one of those "not serious" people just endorsed Ron DeSantis…

Steve Cortes

Is he serious now?

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-president-opinion-1798976

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Cortes

Is he serious now?

no he's still a clown in my eyes.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Cortes

Is he serious now?

What is it that makes him a clown?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve Cortes

Is he serious now?

What is it that makes him a clown?
He's taking random questions...

Answering Kaitlin Collins' earpiece questions from anti-Trump producers...

Eating her lunch... and making the "lead anchor" at CNN look like a clown....

May 10th, 2023 President Trump wins the GOP nomination.

Now.. Sleepy Joe should go on Fox and show that he's up for the fight.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
You know she kept asking questions about the 2020 election because it polls well for Democrats. Trump certainly believes we had significant election issues, in 2020. To his fault, that argument will affect him negatively.

Now, I believe we had issues, as well; however, unfortunately, people, in general, are tired of this issue.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Hokie the waffler…….never a bold position. A contributor on the football site….but a troll on this one.
BBW12OG
The network that hosted the event... That was exposed for the biased POS that they are... have NOTHING but negatives to say.... wonder why???

https://www.cnn.com/
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
This really tells the story of our media narrative…. Listen to the last thing, the guy say…

Joe Biden
packgrad
Werewolf
PackFansXL said:

I hope we have neither.
BBW give us 2 choices. Care to go on record?
Werewolf
This is truly where we're at...........plopped right back down on the sofa in front of the mainstream media narrative at CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, NY Times, Washington Post, etc.
Werewolf
He's reflecting on a few of you guys here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.